Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (86143 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sk, wetin be scores..? For those of you voting for Sweetlemon, oya take this MTN recharge Cards grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by chukyrooy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
Achukwunet is a goddess....she just put a smile on my face
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
kandiikane:

Na lie, abeg. Prettiest my nyash. I never even heard of sweetlemonyhoney until this pageant started. I can bet you my left slipper if na street na sweet lemon you go pick. Sweetlemon is like a prized trophy you want to carry and show everyone whilst with achuks you just want to hide her in the basement because of her bush antics. Have you seen dumebi or dubemi? Na so.

@achuks, please forgive me. In this kind of competition we fight dirty.

#vote sweetlemonyhoney
Bull!!!!!!

Vote Achukwunet!!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by dickhardener: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
oyin50: do I know u plss?
. Finally abeg no run fine girl. I swear I love u
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
Okija_juju: #TEAM Achukwunet.......
Lets go dia!!!!

[size=28pt]Team Achu all d way.........[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by BrandInterest(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
firestar: ....Hmmmm
shocked cheesy
Vote achukwunet babe
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
oyin50: do I know u plss?

Too much powder for that your pic, but you are pretty smiley not insanely thowink
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by IVORY2009(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Less go there

Abil############

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
kandiikane:

Na lie, abeg. Prettiest my nyash. I never even heard of sweetlemonyhoney until this pageant started. I can bet you my left slipper if na street na sweet lemon you go pick. Sweetlemon is like a prized trophy you want to carry and show everyone whilst with achuks you just want to hide her in the basement because of her bush antics. Have you seen dumebi or dubemi? Na so.

@achuks, please forgive me. In this kind of competition we fight dirty.

#vote sweetlemonyhoney
lol... You never hear of chop your share comot? For the mouka foam purposes.
You approach one on the street, you gather nerves and info to approach the other in another setting.
Girlfriend and wife na two different things o.
#teamAchukwunet
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by skydeep(f): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Oahray: hehehe... You dey hawk am for head or wheelbarrow?
My belle o....cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Legit1: I also sense tribalism here undecided
Allah me ma notice am. Na between achukunet and lemon supporters.....na afam de show de thin pass for here. Abeg make dem stop tribalism .....
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
angry this dammytex na peadophile oo!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by dammytex: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, look on the bright side, you have found a beautiful hen that audible in the village square. I trust you are fine?

There is no hen anywhere kankan.

You are the only broiler+layers+Silkie+Brahma that I know ***winks****

Still team Achukwu chukwu all the way tho....
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by greedie1(f): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
now i have to cast my vote for......
the reserved diplomat that has secured her place in the hearts of the masses without so much as uttering a word
the beauty that has turned our men to romeos and suicide bombers
and our ladies green with envy
she is so beautiful it hurts
her silence is piercing
she is in a class of her own
if she were a bird,she would be more than an eagle
effortlessly graceful and charming,,,

she is no other than our very own...................
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
Vote for our Michelle Obama

Vote itsmodella cheesy

Or

Vote sweet lemon

Our Kim k! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kkkossy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wow. The ladies are all beautiful. But I'll go 4 Achukwunet, she got nice eyes and lips.
#TeamAchukwunet
I no know say fine girls dey nairaland o. Me sef don check the Oyin out. Yeeeee!!!!! I beg o. I go like just dey lick this girls every morning. E don do me. Yeeeeee!!!!! All this girls for contest sef mheennnn. I wonder what Slimyem, Idowuogbo and freecocoa go look like.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
Oahray: lol... You never hear of chop your share comot? For the mouka foam purposes.
You approach one on the street, you gather nerves and info to approach the other in another setting.
Girlfriend and wife na two different things o.
#teamAchukwunet

Bullshyt, we all know who you go want sleep next to everynight for the rest of your life(sweetlemon).

Achuks, looks like she's likely to get fat after marriage. Just let herself go.

1 Like

bennyraz: Sk, wetin be scores..? For those of you voting for Sweetlemon, oya take this MTN recharge Cards grin
Guys..... Look at Sweetlemon? What does ur third leg tell yaaa grin A Vote for Sweetlemon is a vote for professionalism.. Check her profile www.nairaland.com/sweetlemon she's cute and she gat the brains!!! Look at www.nairaland.com/achukwunet Can d same be said! Vote wisely people grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
IVORY2009: Less go there

Abil############
for weye? Na dere i go overturn the result....
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Vikin, pardon my belle na! grin grin grin

Shey you deleted my comment! cheesy you owe me
vote vote vote for achukwunet everyone
My vote goes to Achukwunet.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Rooneyboy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
greatgod2012: I vote for itsmodella

babe ur head is there .
Modella all the way .
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by philips70(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Itzmodella

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102)

Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.