Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! - Romance (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (86050 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
Redmosquito:
Why u come dey laff me wey get two?! angry
Oya go do pressup! Let me show u how I got my 2 grin
like how many pressup you do to get your 2nd pack? sad
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Built2last: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
Congrats to the winner and to those who contested. Never forget that every woman is a queen in her husbands house. 2013 is by the corner, you can start campaining now. Nobody wins election in 21st century without campaigns.

I also noticed that men will always go for natural beauty anytime. That was the first thing that counted for the winner...I guess she was smart in that regard

And for all tribalists in NL...thank you for holding back and not making it a tribal thing...Keep it this way and Naija will be good one day.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
chucky234: Na only mods dem dey jam Tonto beat na
Oya make we play ......jesus is a winner man grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
D-Explorer:

The beginning and ending was all about her.
yea.. But we should just act our roles attimes.. Kudo's to u jare.. Well done
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by 2million1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
onila:

yr feeling like what

abeg go sit don somewhere
onila! onila!!...u don finaly show
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Oahray: like how many pressup you do to get your 2nd pack? sad
2 each day grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Redmosquito:
angry angry angry angry angry angry
THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR
WORDS ARE LIKE SPILLED MILK U KNOW?!
Lol, Mosquito u're vexed cos she spoke the truth right?? But we all are guilty of it at one point or throughout the competition grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Chanchit: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
@chiemeka orizu, u lick shi!?t..? Why u come dey waste page untop this non-sense..?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
D-Explorer:

Gonna be doing more of background works. It could be a clog if i do. I appreciate your nomination friend. BTW am up for The Poster of The Year, you can join 12 others to nominate me. Thanks again smiley
any link to that 'poster of the year' nomination thread?....i will nominate u.......trust me.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by jhydebaba(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
abiL:

Yes.

Like we didn't know beforehand there was no prize for winning.

You're just an attention seeking whòre! tongue

Don't you dare quote me again! angry

Chai!!! See Vexation shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by studman: 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sweetlemon rocks!!!no contest!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
onila:

yr feeling like what

abeg go sit don somewhere

........*chewing*...f....ark...f...f..fa.....fark off......*continues chewing.*
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
Achukwunet
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
Lol, Mosquito u're vexed cos she spoke the truth right?? But we all are guilty of it at one point or throughout the competition grin grin
Nope ! I am never vexed at the truth! But she got carried away somewhere there, I had to pull her back and show her
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
Built2last: Congrats to the winner and to those who contested. Never forget that every woman is a queen in her husbands house. 2013 is by the corner, you can start campaining now. Nobody wins election in 21st century without campaigns.

I also noticed that men will always go for natural beauty anytime. That was the first thing that counted for the winner...I guess she was smart in that regard

And for all tribalists in NL...thank you for holding back and not making it a tribal thing...Keep it this way and Naija will be good one day.

Booooooo! Get off the fricking stage, mehn!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
chucky234: Na only wetin you learn for primary school be dat abi,olodo rabata.
chai, i don 4get cheesy glory to the father, glory to the son and to the holyspirit be across the sky.. Amen
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by chucky234(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shollypopz: @Ogugua: Lol, u are not handing over your crown, the crown stays in the family. Sharp girl wink
We need to send Shymex go collect the crown for Ogugua hand na,abi the crown no be NL property.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by DExplorer1: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
bennyraz: yea.. But we should just act our roles attimes.. Kudo's to u jare.. Well done
Thanks man
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by dagr8(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
abiL:

Yes.

Like we didn't know beforehand there was no prize for winning.

[s]You're just an attention seeking whòre! tongue[/s]

Don't you dare quote me again! angry
And if i do? grin grin grin
Stop dat lie abeg tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dopefiend:

Awwwww dis babe really wanted to win. Damn me for not changin ma vote! angry
I told you to! tongue
jhydebaba:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
i swear, if seun didnt own nl i would have...grin anyways, was a fun day
Sexkillz the comments wey u hide for this thread no good o. undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
2 million: chai
nigerians? Fear them....dem go dilute now now if u fhuck up
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
Redmosquito:
Nope ! I am never vexed at the truth! But she got carried away somewhere there, I had to pull her back and show her

Oh, come off that. It wasn't nice when people said she was showing too much flesh and the others weren't.(Which was a lie, achuks was wearing a batty rider tongue)
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by 2million1(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
Redmosquito:
2 each day grin grin
2 each day times 365days. Ur bodi go just turn to packs
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by lafflaff123(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
Who won?just walked into my home from work and went straight for the computer instead of the kitchen.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by chucky234(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Redmosquito:
Oya make we play ......jesus is a winner man grin grin grin
Ron Kenolly no gree board Dana airline ooo,we go manage 2face.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
uj_sizzle:
sweety nothing is ever just a game on NL. You are beautiful leave don't mind the haters and grow more skin smiley.
GBAM!! grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
kandiikane:

Booooooo! Get off the fricking stage, mehn!
bwahahaha grin dude was sermonising sha,
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
I told you to! tongue
u led us to itsmodella, and it was difficult to turn back when u asked us to. Our votes wld have narrowed the gap more. Anyway, u hot die!

I like women with agility......
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
natural beauty my left nut tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
@sk.. Next time its gonna be virgin Miss Nairaland grin

on behalf of bennyraz and friends.. Congrats Achukwunet.. Gnite

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (102)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.