Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! - Romance (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (86045 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by chucky234(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2012
lafflaff123: Who won?just walked into my home from work and went straight for the computer instead of the kitchen.
Where you go midnight,I don dey suspect you since
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2012
Kokosheen

GoD bless you for that comment u posted on the romance section complaints thread! smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Chiemekaorizu(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2012
dagr8:
BIG LIE tongue... u knew u were not going to win...so u decided to play smart..lol
Gbam!.she saw it coming that was why she gave up early*now sweetlemon is fuming coz she didn't win lolz! Abil nah smart angel o
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Dopefiend(m): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2012
SK abeg open dose hidden comments mk we laff about am ehn abeg biko cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by HighChief4(m): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2012
Shollypopz: @Ogugua: Lol, u are not handing over your crown, the crown stays in the family. Sharp girl wink

You are a brace lady.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2012
lafflaff123: Who won?just walked into my home from work and went straight for the computer instead of the kitchen.
jst ask madam to serve u pandi first b4 they break ur heart with the results.....
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by DExplorer1: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2012
caseless: any link to that 'poster of the year' nomination thread?....i will nominate u.......trust me.
https://www.nairaland.com/1120528/romance-section-poster-year-2012
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by 190theclown: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2012
2b honest, I'm happy achukunet won
But d way some people took this online bs personal shocked me

Well its all Gud - one tin I've learnt today is
Girls take things 2 personal
Instd of seatin ur arsed down behind a fone/pc hw abt goin out there
And gettin a real man, those with real men how about gettin 2know ur men better
Jeeeez so many jobless muraphuckas on dis forum ffs - well na una know sha

Mr nairaland shud do and come - I ent gay so I ent got intrst in no muraphuckin game,
I'm nt a game person rada I'm a money person - I wish una go understand
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2012
Redmosquito:
2 each day grin grin
If I hear grin.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by lafflaff123(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2012
chucky234: Where you go midnight,I don dey suspect you since
Its actually 5pm my time and am still going through the thread to know the winner.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Dopefiend(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: Gbam!.she saw it coming that was why she gave up early*now sweetlemon is fuming coz she didn't win lolz! Abil nah smart angel o

She be correct Smartass. To get P.hD no be beans grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by DExplorer1: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2012
linda_1: Achukwunet
The show has ended. You're late.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2012
bennyraz: @sk.. Next time its gonna be virgin Miss Nairaland grin

on behalf of bennyraz and friends.. Congrats Achukwunet.. Gnite
Onila don win already. . .grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by 2million1(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2012
mehn!...itz 12am already
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2012
190-the-clown:

at least I picked something meaningfully true.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by chucky234(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2012
lafflaff123:
Its actually 5pm my time and am still going through the thread to know the winner.
Yankee thing,cool bro.
Eastern time I guess
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2012
190-the-clown:

Mr nairaland shud do and come - I ent gay so I ent got intrst in no muraphuckin game,

Lol!

I'm sure they've got a man.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2012
Dopefiend: SK abeg open dose hidden comments mk we laff about am ehn abeg biko cheesy
me i don tell am make him open am even if na me dem curse....as much as this thread is concerned, it is about fun.....i nor go curse anybody wey curse me sef.....
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by abiL(f): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2012
Dopefiend:

Definitely not! tongue

Why fight a losing battle. I just jumped on the best contestant's train.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by chucky234(m): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2012
Dopefiend:

lol
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2012
kandiikane:

Oh, come off that. It wasn't nice when people said she was showing too much flesh and the others weren't.(Which was a lie, achuks was wearing a batty rider tongue)
that one no mean say she go question the validity of our vote
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 08, 2012
The winner's announcement was so ****
Sweetlemon good job and next time
congrats to the winner
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 12:06am On Dec 08, 2012
2 million: 2 each day times 365days. Ur bodi go just turn to packs
if u see as my twopacks strong ehn
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by abiL(f): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2012
Redmosquito:
that one no mean say she go question the validity of our vote

Leave the girl alone man!

She's entitled to her opinion.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by chucky234(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2012
abiL:

Definitely not! tongue

Why fight a losing battle. I just jumped on the best contestant's train.

Wise choice
Next time rub enough pancake before you snap pictures so your beauty go last small before e fade for pictures,that way you go fit last longer for our 2013 contest.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Chiemekaorizu(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2012
Chanchit: @chiemeka orizu, u lick shi!?t..? Why u come dey waste page untop this non-sense..?
where are you coming from? ZOO? You are very non-plus for saying that to me.

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2012
Vanneni: If I hear grin.
hating on my two babies
kisses packs muah
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 08, 2012
190-the-clown:

uuuuuuuuuuuu. For whereeeee? Truth is.... You resemble taye taiwo.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by lafflaff123(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2012
Damn achukwu won?I one tafia here say she no be naija girl?if na true this naija girls fall my hand.

Itsmodella with her attitude problem I know say she no go win.

But how that girl wey her name end with MON no win?I think say na she fine pass.

Abi wayo dey this thing?who count the vote?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 08, 2012
Dopefiend:

You are right, to be a PHD student no be beans grin grin

@chukwy234: Tell Shymmex to handle that urself, I resemble thief??

#Campaign is over, back to my mean self! angry
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by abiL(f): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2012
chucky234: Wise choice
Next time rub enough pancake before you snap pictures so your beauty go last small before e fade for pictures,that way you go fit last longer for our 2013 contest.

I'm sexy and I know it!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Dopefiend(m): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2012
caseless: me i don tell am make him open am even if na me dem curse....as much as this thread is concerned, it is about fun.....i nor go curse anybody wey curse me sef.....

SK no go hear.e be like say he don ovadose on dis him new found name cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.