Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

All Babes Please Tell your Opinion About Hook-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Babes Please Tell your Opinion About Hook-up (888 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! / Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Babes Please Tell your Opinion About Hook-up by dgb4(m): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2008
To the babes in the house who are searching for a guy to date and hang out with,

sometimes after meeting/chatting with him for the first time on net, You would love him to show u his pictures and sometimes those picture may be just his face and upper limbs, while some are being snapped with a mobile phone  i.e. face only, in this case u don't know how the other body looks like.

I want to ask, would u prefer a fineboy(Ramsey Noauh) face with a slim body to an ugly(wowo) face with a muscular body?

babes and guys say your mind! 
candid and matured answers please
Re: All Babes Please Tell your Opinion About Hook-up by micklplus(m): 9:08am On Mar 13, 2008
Hello dgb4,
As per not seeing the other body part in pix, i always try to let them know what i look like in person and i always try to persuade them to tell me what they look like too ! In that case, we wont be disappointed in one another if we decided to see ! I'm not bad looking anyway !
Why wud i want to tell a girl i am denzel washington when i am not ?? I be confirm slim and tall long person and dont fall to let them know ! i am proud to be a confirmed lepa

Whether i would go for the face or the body structure? Really, i am not too crazy about face ! that doesnt mean i encourage wowo stuffs ooooo! i try to look at the beauty of the mind. A good and beautiful heart is better than miss world with fine face and heart that is bad and ugly ! The truth is, i dont mind a fine babe with a good body built cheesy cheesy
Cheers
Re: All Babes Please Tell your Opinion About Hook-up by begood1: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2008
micklplus:

Hello dgb4,
As per not seeing the other body part in pix, i always try to let them know what i look like in person and i always try to persuade them to tell me what they look like too ! In that case, we wont be disappointed in one another if we decided to see ! I'm not bad looking anyway !
Why would i want to tell a girl i am denzel washington when i am not ?? I be confirm slim and tall long person and don't fall to let them know ! i am proud to be a confirmed lepa

Whether i would go for the face or the body structure? Really, i am not too crazy about face ! that doesnt mean i encourage wowo stuffs ooooo! i try to look at the beauty of the mind. A good and beautiful heart is better than miss world with fine face and heart that is bad and ugly ! The truth is, i don't mind a fine babe with a good body built cheesy cheesy
Cheers

LOl,
Thats exactly what i do,
no need to brag of what u dont have
and i dont think girls should be that meticulous if a guy is so muscular, fat or slim in stature
Re: All Babes Please Tell your Opinion About Hook-up by iice(f): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2008
I don't hook up over the net. . .not until i see the person physically and see what chemistry we have before anything can be decided. . .and no matter how one looks in pictures means nothing to me until i see the person live and direct. . .
i was a child when i outgrew fairy tales
Re: All Babes Please Tell your Opinion About Hook-up by begood1: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2008
good one iice,

Pls more response

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days / Ladies What Pickup Line Has Thrilled Or Annoyed You The Most. / I Know This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.