Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Is Evil? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Evil? (1492 Views)

According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. / Tattoo On The Body Is Evil / Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2012
advocate666:

Physical?
ORDERING PHYSICAL GENOCIDE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL NOT BE EVIL. IT WILL BE CALLED RETRIBUTION. SAY IF I ORDERED THE GENOCIDE OF ALL THE PARTICIPANTS OF ALUU4, WILL THAT BE EVIL ? THATS HOW THE LORD OPERATES

GENESIS 9 VS 6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. <<< SOME PEOPLE DESERVE TO BE GENOCIDED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS

NUMBERS 35 VS 33 So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it. <<<< ANOTHER GOOD REASON FOR GENOCIDE. HOW MANY BLACKS WERE LYNCHED IN AMERICA IN THE 1900S ? ABOUT 10,000. WELL YOU ARE SOON ABOUT TO WITNESS THE GENOCIDE OF WHITE AMERICANS. IT IS COMING REAL SOON. LESS THAN 4 YEARS. BABYLON ( USA ) IS ABOUT TO BE CLEANSED FROM THE MAP

SO THE LORD DOES THE ABOVE TWO IN RIGHTEOUSNESS REVELATION 19 VS 11 Then I saw heaven standing open, and there was a white horse! Its rider is named Faithful and True. He administers justice and wages war righteously. <<< THERE IS SUCH A THING AS RIGHTEOUS GENOCIDE
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2012
obadiah777: THE STORY OF SAUL IN QUESTION. CAN YOU QUOTE ME THE VERSE. I HAVENT READ THAT IN A LONG TIME. I FOCUS ON PROPHESYS NOW. BUT ERMM QUOTE IT AND LET ME SEE WHAT YOU ARE GETTING AT

No problem!

1 samuel 15:3
''Go now and smite Amalek,
and utterly destroy all they
have, and spare them not;
but slay both man and woman,
infant and suckling,
ox and sheep, camel and ass.''

Your god sure is merciful and loving.cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2012
inurmind:

No problem!

1 samuel 15:3
''Go now and smite Amalek,
and utterly destroy all they
have, and spare them not;
but slay both man and woman,
infant and suckling,
ox and sheep, camel and ass.''

Your god sure is merciful and loving.cheesy
BUT YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. THE AMALEKS ARE KNOWN AS A BUNCH OF THUGS WHO TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO GENOCIDE ISRAEL. THIS IS RETRIBUTARY JUSTICE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS

REVELATION 19 VS 11 Then I saw heaven standing open, and there was a white horse! Its rider is named Faithful and True. He administers justice and wages war righteously <<< GOD CAN ORDER GENOCIDE RIGHTEOUSLY

GENESIS 9 VS 6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

DEUTERONOMY 25 VS 17 Remember what the Amalekites did to you along the way when you came out of Egypt. 18 When you were weary and worn out, they met you on your journey and attacked all who were lagging behind; they had no fear of God. 19 When the Lord your God gives you rest from all the enemies around you in the land he is giving you to possess as an inheritance, you shall blot out the name of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget!
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2012
Before the attack on Amalek is initiated by Israel, the innocent are told to 'move away' from them: Saul went to the city of Amalek and set an ambush in the ravine. 6 Then he said to the Kenites, "Go away, leave the Amalekites so that I do not destroy you along with them; for you showed kindness to all the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt." So the Kenites moved away from the Amalekites. (I Sam 15.5f). This action would have also served to give the people of Amalek plenty of notice (i.e., time to 'move away' themselves), and the impending attack by Saul--especially with the troop counts reported!--would hardly have been a surprise. Some of them would likely have fled--we KNOW all of them were not killed, since they 'lived to fight/raid again' in David's time (I Sam 27,30) and even in Hezekiah's time (200-300 years later!, 1 Chr 4.43).

But Amalek continues to repeatedly oppress, terrorize, and vandalize Israel for between 200 and 400 more years! And yet, Amalekites were freely accepted as immigrants to Israel during this period.
Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2012
Obadiah777, the real face of christians are showing. You do not think genocide such as the ones in deutronomy is evil.

Deuteronomy 20:17

New Living Translation (NLT)

17 You must completely destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, just as the Lord your God has commanded you.
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2012
advocate666: Obadiah777, the real face of christians are showing. You do not think genocide such as the ones in deutronomy is evil.

Deuteronomy 20:17

New Living Translation (NLT)

17 You must completely destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, just as the Lord your God has commanded you.

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name <<< THE LORD IS A WARRIOR. I THINK YOU BEEN LISTENING TO ALL THEM LYING PREACHERS WHO TELL YOU THE LORD IS ALL ABOUT LOVE.

GENESIS 9 VS 6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

<<< THE LORD WILL GENOCIDE YOUR WHOLE VILLAGE IF YOUR WHOLE VILLAGE DECIDE TO KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE. DEAL WITH IT. THE LORD IS A BAD MAMMA JAMMA grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2012
obadiah777:

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name <<< THE LORD IS A WARRIOR. I THINK YOU BEEN LISTENING TO ALL THEM LYING PREACHERS WHO TELL YOU THE LORD IS ALL ABOUT LOVE.

<<< THE LORD WILL GENOCIDE YOUR WHOLE VILLAGE IF YOUR WHOLE VILLAGE DECIDE TO KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE. DEAL WITH IT. THE LORD IS A BAD MAMMA JAMMA grin grin

Oh! I agree with you. The difference is that I see such acts as evil but you don't.
You see, killing thousands of people including babies and pregnant women is good for the godly while they label giving knowledge to humanity evil. Makes no sense.
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 14, 2012
advocate666:

Oh! I agree with you. The difference is that I see such acts as evil but you don't.
You see, killing thousands of people including babies and pregnant women is good for the godly while they label giving knowledge to humanity evil. Makes no sense.
SHUT YOUR HYPOCRITE AZZ UP HEATHEN angry SO IF I COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND MURDER YOUR WIFE, YOUR MUM, YOUR NICE SWEET LIL KIDS, YOUR DAD, YOUR BROTHERS SISTERS AUNTIES UNCLES AND GRANDMA. YOU WILL CALL IT EVIL IF SOMEONE GOT JUSTICE ON YOUR BEHALF BY MURDERING THOSE WHO DID IT ? STOP PLAYING. YOU PLAY TOO DAYUM MUCH. YOU MUST BE A COMEDIAN OF SORTS. MAYBE A BASKETMOUTH IN THE MAKING grin
Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2012
obadiah777: SHUT YOUR HYPOCRITE AZZ UP HEATHEN angry SO IF I COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND MURDER YOUR WIFE, YOUR MUM, YOUR NICE SWEET LIL KIDS, YOUR DAD, YOUR BROTHERS SISTERS AUNTIES UNCLES AND GRANDMA. YOU WILL CALL IT EVIL IF SOMEONE GOT JUSTICE ON YOUR BEHALF BY MURDERING THOSE WHO DID IT ? STOP PLAYING. YPU PLAY TOO DAYUM MUCH. YOU MUST BE A COMEDIAN OF SORTS. MAYBE A BASKETMOUTH IN THE MAKING grin

You are the hypocrite. Who did the babies and women of Amalek murder? When did little children in Canaan kill anybody? What is your justification for their murder?
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2012
advocate666:

You are the hypocrite. Who did the babies and women of Amalek murder? When did little children in Canaan kill anybody? What is your justification for their murder?
THE LITTLE CHILDREN OF AMALEK ARE LITTLE IN BODY BUT THEIR SPIRIT IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD. THOSE BABYS ARE THE ONES WHO MURDERED ISRAELITES 200 YEARS AGO. REMEMBER THESE AMALEKS HAVE BEEN MURDERING ISRAELITES FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. THOSE BABYS ARE REINCARNATES OF THOSE WHO DONE THOSE MURDERS. REMEMBER
GALATIANS 6 VS 7 - GOD IS NOT MOCKED, A MAN RECIEVES WHAT HE SOWS

COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for his wrong, and there is no favoritism

JUST CUZ YOU SEE A SWEET LIL INNOCENT LOOKING BABY DOES NOT MEAN BEHIND THAT SWEET LIL 2 YEAR OLD BODY IS NOT A FULL BLOWN MURDERING DEMON WHO HAS KILLED MANY IN PAST LIFE angry grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2012
obadiah777: THE LITTLE CHILDREN OF AMALEK ARE LITTLE IN BODY BUT THEIR SPIRIT IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD. THOSE BABYS ARE THE ONES WHO MURDERED ISRAELITES 200 YEARS AGO. REMEMBER THESE AMALEKS HAVE BEEN MURDERING ISRAELITES FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. THOSE BABYS ARE REINCARNATES OF THOSE WHO DONE THOSE MURDERS. REMEMBER

COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for his wrong, and there is no favoritism

JUST CUZ YOU SEE A SWEET LIL INNOCENT LOOKING BABY DOES NOT MEAN BEHIND THAT SWEET LIL 2 YEAR OLD BODY IS NOT A FULL BLOWN MURDERING DEMON WHO HAS KILLED MANY IN PAST LIFE angry grin

And christians want us to join this god of yours! Tufiakwa!
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2012
advocate666:

And christians want us to join this god of yours! Tufiakwa!
WHO IS ASKING YOU TO JOIN ? STAY WHERE YOU ARE BRAH. NA YOU SABI. undecided
Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2012
obadiah777: WHO IS ASKING YOU TO JOIN ? STAY WHERE YOU ARE BRAH. NA YOU SABI. undecided

Don't worry. I am not joining. Your posts have been very enlightening and will provide amunition for the future debunking of "love thy neighbour" christians.
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2012
advocate666:

Don't worry. I am not joining. Your posts have been very enlightening and will provide amunition for the future debunking of "love thy neighbour" christians.
STAY WHERE YOU ARE. IN THE KINGDOM WE ALL CANT BE ON TOP. WE WILL NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON THE LOWER RUNG OF THE TOTEM POLE. SO ITS GOOD FOR YOU TO NOT JOIN. WE NEED YOU IN THE KINGDOM AS A MENIAL WORKER OR SOMETHING grin

DUNNO MUCH ABOUT NO 'LOVE THY NEIGHBOR' CHRISTIANS. THEY ALL PROLLY GO TO OLEDEPO OR CREFLO NAIRA OR TD SNAKES OR CHRIS NAIRAKHILOMES CHURCH. ALL DOCTRINES OF DEMONS. SCRIPTURE DO SAY IT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING WITH GOD TO RECOMPENSE THOSE WHO TROUBLE YOU ( 2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 )

LOVE IS AN ACTION NOT AN EMOTION. IF I SLAP YOU IF YOU STEAL ? THATS LOVE
Re: What Is Evil? by wiegraf: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2012
obadiah777: THE LITTLE CHILDREN OF AMALEK ARE LITTLE IN BODY BUT THEIR SPIRIT IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD. THOSE BABYS ARE THE ONES WHO MURDERED ISRAELITES 200 YEARS AGO. REMEMBER THESE AMALEKS HAVE BEEN MURDERING ISRAELITES FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. THOSE BABYS ARE REINCARNATES OF THOSE WHO DONE THOSE MURDERS. REMEMBER

smiley

There has to be a way to give a post 1000 likes
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2012
wiegraf:

smiley

There has to be a way to give a post 1000 likes
STRONG POINT grin I SHALL CONSULT WITH THE HNIC SEUN

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Without Restitution, You Cannot Get To Heaven / Quran Reading Full Al Quran Mp3 For Android / Does Jesus Owe His Name To God? Ephesians 3:15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.