Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35982 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2012
HARDDON

Dudes Like dis Make me wish kilLing was LegaL

I wud av bLown his brains out, he tries so Hard 2 Look smart n sound intelLigent, d repLy he gets mostLy 4rm peopLe is "huh?" Nobody understands a word He says, just pray he doesn't quote u, he Makes a first cLass graduate Look dumb wiv his words, Hez Hated by many and Loved by Few, seriously harddon, I wanna shoot u in d eye

Buh I kinda Like him nau cuz he Voted Me in d Mr.NL eLimination Round

Hardon is probably the 2nd worst person ive encountered after one certain ~Royal~
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by dammytex: 12:27am On Dec 12, 2012
Really, this is a wonderful thread. Thumbs up 190..

Is there any section on NL better than this almighty Romance section? Oh yes NL Front Page. grin grin grin grin

I just get everything from here (Romance section) except money of course grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 12:28am On Dec 12, 2012
Let me arrange for yah.......yawning!

The WORST people ever on NL based on 190!

1. 190
2. Harddon
3 ~Royal~

100%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 12:29am On Dec 12, 2012
dammytex: Really, this is a wonderful thread. Thumbs up 190..

Is there any section on NL better than this almighty Romance section? Oh yes NL Front Page. grin grin grin grin

I just get everything from here (Romance section) except money of course grin grin grin

Naaaah....no front page pls....its a 'we we' thread, not for taja teran!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by sexdntkillz: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2012
abstainancekill: sexkillz: obnoxious fellow. he is smart, witty, headstrong, good at his job(i hate to admit).generally hated and with good reason, he is a kill joy and a joy kill, unpredictable,has no permanent friend, seeks controversy, courts attention, he is a lost soul in dire need of a messiah but too full of worldliness to recognise the messiah, he..

will add more ltr, im still dazed grin

so sexkillz, upon say i wrote sometin beautiful abt u, u banned me til next year!!! where did i derail....

i don vex go sleep
sexkillz 1-0 sexdntkillz
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2012
People viewing

abstainancekill , r231 ( m ), gree-die ( f ), Rooneyboy ( m ), spikes C ( m ), sexdntkillz , ayobase ( m ), Caracta ( f ), dopeJemi ( m ) and 5 guest(s)

Who be sexdntkillz and abstainancekill?

Sexkillz has plenty enemies!

100%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by spikesC(m): 12:32am On Dec 12, 2012
ATMC:
Spike C- no one like you (in p square's voice) how about we form one body someday in d corner of your computer room...O chiaaa...lol
Am dancing yahoozeeee

**** In flavours voice
Nwa bu ife nn'eli cheesy

Any body wey put asunder....na amadioha go strike him left nyash

I'll take you to see my mama joor
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by arewabee52(f): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2012
@ ayo..friendly,accomadating ,naughty nd very good bad dude..lols
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 12:38am On Dec 12, 2012
michellin89 !

This lady used to be a very troublesome girl back in the day, she was too mean and very insultive , always quick to insult ones mum, dad and the entire generation.

Happy for the lady cos I think she finally found christ and turned a new leaf(lol) , I hear she's doing well now on NL as a MOD

I wish we could just quarrel one more time , I miss those days sooo much.

Keep up the good moderating work u are doing dear.

Much love, rooneyboy .
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by arewabee52(f): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2012
@dopejemi... tongue
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 12:46am On Dec 12, 2012
Removed
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 12:50am On Dec 12, 2012
arewabee52: @ ayo..friendly,accomadating ,naughty nd very good bad dude..lols

Thanks sweerie!

Im LOVING and SATISFYING (but always oliver twist) also......I hardly advertise, but Im doing it right now!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 12:52am On Dec 12, 2012
@ ayobase, my bro from another mama ,I would put up yours tomorrow, your a very special person hence maximum concentration.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by arewabee52(f): 12:52am On Dec 12, 2012
@ ayo pls wt are u selling..since u advertizingggggggg ..lols maybe i culd be intrested
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 1:02am On Dec 12, 2012
arewabee52: @ ayo pls wt are u selling..since u advertizingggggggg ..lols maybe i culd be intrested

LOL!

None can buy my love!

I give it out to whoever deserves it!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by fukcwitme(f): 1:03am On Dec 12, 2012
Rooneyboy:

who's punny

*Pukes *

grin cheesy grin
Lol, mmmhmm, don't front. You know you want some wink wink wink
Im j/k before you decide to gnaw my head off lol
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 1:05am On Dec 12, 2012
~Royal~

No doubt the worst dude to ever grace Nairaland in its entire HISTORY~ this son of a lipsrsealed is one dude who pops around Romance section dissing and distributing insults freely, Not popularly known around this section but once he does pop up - its either a locked thread or a deserted thread, I would take out time to quote some of his recent RUDE and extremely PHUCKED up nature

Who could top me on Tallying the Most Dislikes?

Nobody can fuc with me

I got Muslims on this Site that want me dead...

I got Christians after me, sending me pm's and death threats

I got disgruntled black women chasing me all around the forum.

I got Afrocentric Lunatic Male Stalkers..

Nah Nobody can fucc with Royal

I got Culture and Politics Sections on Smash.

https://www.nairaland.com/1126839/mr-nairaland-campaign-thread/23#13307190

Group 8 is some Bullshit, Come on now How Old Is This Niqqah Crusifis?!!?

https://www.nairaland.com/crusifis

Was this niqqah Born in Biblical Times!?!

I could have swore i seen 2legit pictures on WorldStarHipHop dot com Last Week!...

https://www.nairaland.com/antivirus92

This niqqah Anti-Virus Looks like he Has the Mouthafoukin Virus, as yellow as those damn Eyes Are.

Cfc Nope...them Teeth. Don't act like i wasn't gonna see that Bullshit!

https://www.nairaland.com/ejifranks

^Hahahahahahahahahahah Niqqah move out the way with that Bullshit Fam!....

I vote for Jnr, he looks like a Nice Humble Dude, and I respect his Chris Webber Afro. Mad Respect.

https://www.nairaland.com/1128190/mr-nairaland-elimination-round-1/14#13332904

Everybody from group 3 need their Nairaland accounts Terminated!

I ain't got time for this Bullshit

https://www.nairaland.com/1128190/mr-nairaland-elimination-round-1/14#13332839

Group 4 is Easy!...My niqqah DBigRod got two hoez in his display pic.

He wins that group.

If it wasn't for the Hoez i would have voted for my niqqah ikekings!

But the Hoez give that niqqah the Slight Edge!...

I hope those are Hoez and not your sister or cousins Bro.

oh well, They look like Hoez to me so ima call them Hoez.

Dopee Pic Fam!

https://www.nairaland.com/1128190/mr-nairaland-elimination-round-1/14#13332848

This dude even claims hes not normal himself, Each time you get on a thread and see ~Royal~ lurking - its time you take a hike off that thread because this dude sure needs More than an injection, a rehab + Jesus christ combination to get his life back on track

rated -20%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by HARDDON: 1:15am On Dec 12, 2012
dopeJemi:

Stop being a sweet pweety AngeL grin cheesy

190 fanx mahnn

Dou I no understand some wey u taLk oh
undecided grin

HARDDON

Dudes Like dis Make me wish kilLing was LegaL

I wud av bLown his brains out, he tries so Hard 2 Look smart n sound intelLigent, d repLy he gets mostLy 4rm peopLe is "huh?" Nobody understands a word He says, just pray he doesn't quote u, he Makes a first cLass graduate Look dumb wiv his words, Hez Hated by many and Loved by Few(I doubt), seriously harddon, I wanna shoot u in d eye

Buh I kinda Like him nau cuz he Voted Me in d Mr.NL eLimination Round
undecided grin

what an arrant nonsense.

DOPEjemi

Feeble to the core that he can't ενεη support his balls yet wanna be a thug ....

Acutely lacking in smartness and intelligence and therefore antagonizes any trait of such . (his Memory nida total Upgrade)
He probably got his degree from som night sch so wen day sch guys flow, he gets lost in the words .

And hey dude, cud kare less ƒoя likes. Got ma hands full.

NB: Wasn't the oηε that voted you ..... Software was programed to Randomly select from d ugly bunch which of cos you make a prominent part
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by HARDDON: 1:25am On Dec 12, 2012
190-the-clown:

Hardon is probably the 2nd worst person ive encountered after one certain ~Royal~

Dude you cudnt be that dumb? Haw many times do ii hv to korect you? The handle is hard DON! Not hardON!

And yea, thanks ƒoя d compliment . Always take you out @ мч stride.
But while @ it, quit Hating on ma beautiful bountiful bootyful Nigerian gurls Cos you ß rolling arnd with som red hair ωнoz unmentionables cannot stand the heat of a real man ƒoя 45 minutes without sagging out!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by HARDDON: 1:29am On Dec 12, 2012
ayobase: Let me arrange for yah.......yawning!

The WORST people ever on NL based on 190!

1. 190
2. Harddon
3 ~Royal~

100%

ωнo is dis? does dis handle exist?

AYO ish? Thesame dude who made ZAIN change to Airtel cos he kept calling dem SANE?

I ĸпoω you not
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by HARDDON: 1:46am On Dec 12, 2012
sup arewa Bee , ii guess itz just you and ii naw huh?
Let's go ova to d deraileras thread and while out sha we?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by arewabee52(f): 1:52am On Dec 12, 2012
@harddon as ur lordship pls
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 1:57am On Dec 12, 2012
smh
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by spikesC(m): 2:01am On Dec 12, 2012
-Mynd44-
My mannest man, the first friend i made on Nairaland.
He really gave me a hard time, though am always 2 steps ahead wink
He's nice, caring (no homo) and fun to paddy with. Made my glory
days in the derailers thread a huge fun. Thumbs up man cool

-SexKillz-
If you meet this dude for the first time, you gonna want to strangle him. During the days
of discombobulation when he answers 'Killz', but as God may have it,
he repented and was renamed to 'sexKillz'. Very strong hearted, doesn't play with his job,
very reliable and fun to be with. we rocked derailers thread together in the glory days.

-Caracta-
Am beginning to like this damsel more. Can't believe she's very caring, soo caring
she lends me her shoulders to lean on.(190, is no big deal ok wink)
She's a respectable lady, someone who doesn't joke with her reputation, flirts a little but
keeps her distance. Probably a hard to get kinda lady, my kinda lady wink

-Idowuogbo-
You didn't vote for me undecided

-Shollypopz-
My able campaign manager who turned me down in times of need.
baby m, i fine pass lalaosky oo cheesy
A she programmer who doesn't act like it, very differient and authoritative.
She wants to bring the new world order into Nairaland cheesy
She actually cares for people, even though she hides it.
If i have a 500 fortune company, this baby is gonna be my lawyer.

-Kandikane-
If am tom, this is my jerry. How i disgusted her character (too much nyash stuffs),
talks too much, fails as a MOD and very fake (i told you before right lipsrsealed).
She's actually a human under that thick nyash skin, a second shollypopz.
Fun to be with, can keep a cancer patient alife forever. If am ever gonna get naughty,
i'll board a flight to wherever this queen latipha is.

-Vivian Chinaza-
Ada nne, chimummy m...you understand now. This one is a marriage material, like for real.
She's caring, sweet and fun to chat with. She's the reason am still awake right now. Pls, make
Nairaland no curropt her for me o.

-Jay Bee-
One hell of a cute guy (no homo), if am ever gonna get fat, i wanna look like this guy.
The only MOD on Nairaland, comes and goes like the wind. Am naturally naughty,
Pls don't ban me again, consider my situation embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by spikesC(m): 2:07am On Dec 12, 2012
-Red mosquito-
The new cocky boy in the block, i can't say much though. You're doing good, get everyone laughing
and be a winner. Our time don pass nah, we really do look up to you kids. Have fun cool

-Goldieluks-
My tomato jos, i really do miss you. A second Caracta, values her position as a woman and gives
the right signals at the right time. Am still fond of you wink you make my heart go kpokpodikpokpo

-Ijebabe-
The first girl i had a fight with on NL. Very stubborn and cute all the same. Tries to respect
herself but always finds herself getting dragged into fights with NL Holigans shocked
Longest of times

-Cyndyrella-
My one and only cyndey horsey, i fought for you, i insulted for you and broke
some bottles for you.....but you left me heart broken. Because of brackberry embarassed
I like this girl, like for real. She glitters my heart.

-Abil-
Abil baby...i like nurses for real you know. This one is hard core, a junior Badosky.
Takes no shiit, eats no shiit. She's been through a lot it seems. would really like to see
the good side of you.

-Y me-
I still wanna see your full pics baby cheesy
You really turned me on

-ATMC-
My one and only, my beautiful onyinye. I trust my 042 girls, they're really not smiling.
Looking forward to touch your sweet cherry pie lips cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by spikesC(m): 2:07am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 2:17am On Dec 12, 2012
Nice one spikes C - Nice one smiley

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 2:38am On Dec 12, 2012
spikes C: -Mynd44-

-Kandikane-
If am tom, this is my jerry. How i disgusted her character (too much nyash stuffs),
talks too much, fails as a MOD and very fake (i told you before right lipsrsealed).
She's actually a human under that thick nyash skin, a second shollypopz.
Fun to be with, can keep a cancer patient alife forever. If am ever gonna get naughty,
i'll board a flight to wherever this queen latipha is.

Aha, Kwasia. I don't blame you! fish face.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by abiL(f): 2:44am On Dec 12, 2012
spikes C:

-Abil-
Abil baby...i like nurses for real you know. This one is hard core, a junior Badosky.
Takes no shiit, eats no shiit. She's been through a lot it seems. would really like to see
the good side of you.

Hahaha don't link my name with "Badosky". Please. grin
I am not a nurse, I'm a psychologist. But I can be your nurse wink

What do you mean I've been through a lot?! Abeg don't come here to put sand in my garri. I've got a good life, and I'm grateful to God grin

I'll be a lot nicer, if a lot of people on NL weren't a bunch of dïck-sückers grin cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (61) (Reply)

Nl Auctions- Ended! / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.