Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (36529 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by thecorrs(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
hello piple.am new on here and really looking forward to having fun.it wud be nice to get to know ya all(especially the ladies).am just attracted to the opposite sex
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by switella(f): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
hiii pple am new here so can i get to meet oda pple both guys and gals and i am hapi dat itsmodella is here
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Huh
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by prettycentia(f): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
i knw am new bt been observing. i admire190, guy i dnt knw hw u do it bt ur a gem n one at dat to be appreciated. i wish to b d female version of u although only on nairaland tins o kiss
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Cathaliya: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
prettycentia: i knw am new bt been observing. i admire190, guy i dnt knw hw u do it bt ur a gem n one at dat to be appreciated. i wish to b d female version of u although only on nairaland tins o kiss
are you sure?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 10, 2013
The only thing you can get from here is trouble. And the chief trouble maker is 190.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 2:42am On Dec 10, 2013
tpacalipse: The only thing you can get from here is trouble. And the chief trouble maker is 190.
undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by mackdough(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
my people as to day is crist mass i say let me enjoy life i call my girlfriend to come over to my house i told her she should give me sex but she refuse then i force then she agree she gave me sex she nock my hard till i started pleading her but she refuse to stop i shouted the more i shoute the more she give me hard then i run out of the rum till nw am having waist spain since from morning but i thank God that i am alive crist mass sex done breake my waist undecidedmy people as to day is crist mass i say let me enjoy life i call my girlfriend to come over to my house i told her she should give me sex but she refuse then i force then she agree she gave me sex she nock my hard till i started pleading her but she refuse to stop i shouted the more i shoute the more she give me hard then i run out of the rum till nw am having waist spain since from morning but i thank God that i am alive crist mass sex done breake my waist
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by mackdough(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
this is a pass story which was 2moth ago my girl friend was dating anither guy when she came to my house i did not allow her to say a word i luck external door an the internal door i through the key to a place which will hard to bring out i brought belt i told the girl that am going to beat her up so that she will never go new Nother i heated her once told me if i am a man i should heat her again to prove that a man an muscular i heat before i know she heated me on the ground i heated her two time then she heated me for 27 i shouted till all the people in the come bound came out the try to breake the door at last the did the saw me on the groung the hold her my face was maise up since from dat the i never post again i fear woman pass man
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by mackdough(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
new people the here before u become good here or know all thing i must give u some hard hook private new people dont let old people ear about this
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by mackdough(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
am smelling pussy in here
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Wiyeah: 9:30am On May 19, 2019
am looking for a sugar mummy.... 07085586467 ma wassp number... coolam looking for a sugar mummy.... 07085586467 ma wassp number...

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.