Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Noticed This With Ladies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Noticed This With Ladies? (6627 Views)

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by tosan200(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2012
thats why when you like a girl and u want to have sex with her,just be direct with her,i want to Bleep u simple.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
myboo: She starts on a high note with you as friends and when she senses that you want to woo her, she grows cold and in some instances becomes defensive...

Guys, have you noticed this in our ladies?

and ladies why do u do this? is this a phase in the dating game or something? what does this sign mean?

one tyn u need to knw about ladies is dat dey love playing games....she gives you ds come and get me signal and when you make a move..she turns hard to get...ladies love playing games...dey derive joy frm it...anyway,i advise dat guys shld knw d rule of d game...which i call 'okafor's rule'....if u apply ds rule,walahi u wil get any girl...they all hav their weak point...shebi na women....mtcheeeeeeewwink
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Flygeriansteve: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2012
kulyie: when women say the truth u get defensive by insulting her to make yourselves feel better,let me ask u a question,i know you will never admit it,but from facts all over nairaland,its true.why do u want to be friends with a girl? Date her,when you date her,what are your intentions,have s#x with her,and if it is marriage,why do u marry? Am sure all of u will be quick to say children,love,companion,friendship and all your lies,but d undiluted truth is that the most important reason at d back of your minds which you dont want to admit is S E X. its all about the three letter word.u act like u cant live without it
i wanted to read through and just keep my cool but i felt compelled to correct your misconception. They are loads and tons of guys who don't give a flying fuqq about sex. I've met guys who prefer to just sit around with their video game, or attend church or play sports, rather than make time for girls! You female folk yourselves tend to view them as queer eccentrics. undecided And what's wrong if we want sex alongside the love, companionship and whatnot? I thought that was the idea...
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Ryabcool(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2012
Flygeriansteve: i wanted to read through and just keep my cool but i felt compelled to correct your misconception. They are loads and tons of guys who don't give a flying fuqq about sex. I've met guys who prefer to just sit around with their video game, or attend church or play sports, rather than make time for girls! You female folk yourselves tend to view them as queer eccentrics. undecided And what's wrong if we want sex alongside the love, companionship and whatnot? I thought that was the idea...
bro why are you wasting your time? Leave her to herself...
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2012
^^^ You ruined it. I wanted to be the 100th commenter.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by oludaniels: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2012
Shayoo%:

Oshe ooooooo!
Flygeriansteve: i wanted to read through and just keep my cool but i felt compelled to correct your misconception. They are loads and tons of guys who don't give a flying fuqq about sex. I've met guys who prefer to just sit around with their video game, or attend church or play sports, rather than make time for girls! You female folk yourselves tend to view them as queer eccentrics. undecided And what's wrong if we want sex alongside the love, companionship and whatnot? I thought that was the idea...
i have a strong coviction that @kulyie had been overbleeped hence her fallacy of generality of purpose....most guys would rather smoosh or fiddle a gyal than sex, gyals are accesories like my watch or phone u not an asset like a house so if u have sex randomly dont eulogise it. I like sex yeah buh i did prefer to kiss you more. All the same i rep Money Over Hoes Gang (MOHG)

1 Like

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Ryabcool(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ You ruined it. I wanted to be the 100th commenter.
lol! Sorry I guess
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by joe4christ(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
kulyie: Its absolutly normal and its not an issue of playing hard to get,some ladies would prefer being friends with u than dating you.the moment u start making advances at her,she will immidiatly know that the basis or intention of your friendship with her was to woo her and naturally she becomes uptight,d reason for this is that so many girls have fallen into this stewpid traps of men,they form friendliness in order to date u and have sex with u and then end d relationship and knowing this,ladies become uptight.as a matter of fact d moment i realise a man that we started of as friends together,start wooing me,i waste no time in shunning and ignoring him,because this men want u to get relaxed with them,know your weakness and soft spot,take advantage of ur trust and their knowledge of u to their advantage.after i ignore them if i was friends with them on facebook i block them instantly.i set strong boundaries with men,we relate,yes but it has limits.if u want to woo me,woo me,let me know your intention and not come in guise of a friend,in fact it even helps me know who my true friends are.mshewww.

mtcheeeew, have you ever been sweet talked into doing what you never had in mind to do before?
You never jam fine boy with sweet mouth, e go be like sey na Jass when you go sey 'Yes I Do' before you notice your signature.
Oshi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Sex Drive Killers. / The Moment Mercy Saw Ike's Hard joystick, See Mercy's Reaction(Video) ) / A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.