Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

I Noticed This With Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Noticed This With Ladies? (6626 Views)

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by dmcdad: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
pleep: Of course rapists are obsessed with sex, no one is disputing that. We are talking about dating. If you can only attract men who only want sex then you need to look at yourself. You are the common denominator in that situation.

There are plenty of men who are willing to forgo sex for whatever reason, its not even hard to find.
What balderdash is she saying?
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Ryabcool(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ! Kulyie, no offense but you're spewing utter rubbish... That is all... undecided
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ryabcool: ℓ☺ℓ! Kulyie, no offense but you're spewing utter rubbish... That is all... undecided
yea right,and yes,u are entitled to your opinion like everyone else on nairaland
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by P4VS20: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
NigeriaKitchen:

Now this nullifies the Nigerian girls' general rule of: Let's be friends before dating. So guys can u see the reason why you shouldn't befriend a girl you want to date cos it won't work the moment you accept to be her just friend.

If she refuses to accept you and asks that let u guys be friends first, be rest assured that the possibility of she agreeing to a date YOU is 0.000001.

lmao, funny but true...its called the "FRIENDS ZONE" ,,,, FREE - ENDS!. lol
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by DollyParton1(f): 2:41am On Dec 10, 2012
Flashaldrin: Men are such sexx-beasts! Not every girl out there wants to date or tangle. Some are just looking for friendship. Kapish!

MARRY ME NOW NOW PLS... only if all male think like this...
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by pleep(m): 3:16am On Dec 10, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

You want friendship abi? then why is your profile a picture of your a$$ not your face?

Abeg get out of here.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 4:51am On Dec 10, 2012
pleep: You want friendship abi? then why is your profile a picture of your a$$ not your face?

Abeg get out of here.
Hahahahahha
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by True2myself24(f): 5:02am On Dec 10, 2012
pleep: Ever since i started talking to women the instant they start that hard to get crap i ignore them. permanently. no more texts, nothing

If all of u niggas did this, the ladies would stop playin games

But then you'd probably be the first to call her cheap if she gave it up so easily.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by pleep(m): 5:05am On Dec 10, 2012
True2myself24:

But then you'd probably be the first to call her cheap if she gave it up so easily.
I'm not talking about fuckin sex, im talking about dating! Why do u ladies accuse us of only thinking about sex when sex is all you are trying to offer.

What man would call a chick easy because she responds to his texts prompty and has decent reciprochal converstation? Nigerian women exist in a bubble
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by dmcdad: 6:19am On Dec 10, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

And u think all men are guilty of the nonsense he said?
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 6:22am On Dec 10, 2012
dmcdad:
And u think all men are guilty of the nonsense he said?
I don't know who to blame. Society, culture, religion....... The list goes on
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by dmcdad: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2012
True2myself24:

do u think its the wooing process that makes her cheap or not? Its when they are together in the relationship that will determine how cheap she is.

I do worse than @pleep. I dnt take shît from any gurl, cuz I knw I ain't cheap. Y should I kill myself over one bîtch when u should be the one dying to get a gem like me?
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by lolaluv1(f): 6:37am On Dec 10, 2012
^^
yimu!
grincheesy
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by boron10(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2012
Aafulenu:

my dear true talk!!!!!

let the friends be friends and the toasters be toasters from the onset, not tryin to form friendship while looking for a way to toast.
Another school of thought has it that it is sensible to be friend with a girl first before wooing her. Why are ladies not consistent with how they want to be wooed?
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by lolaluv1(f): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2012
^^
Because girls are different. What works for one, won't work for a million others....
It's not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by DollyParton1(f): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
pleep: You want friendship abi? then why is your profile a picture of your a$$ not your face?

Abeg get out of here.

NO!
I dont wanna be your friend!
And No!
My post wasnt directed at you.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by boron10(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
lola.luv:
^^
Because girls are different. What works for one, won't work for a million others....
It's not rocket science.
then the girls have to keep quiet and allow the guys to adopt whatever strategy they think would work for them instead of making it seem like one would have to study a particular manual before wooing them.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by lolaluv1(f): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
boron10:
then the girls have to keep quiet and allow the guys to adopt whatever strategy they think would work for them instead of making it seem like one would have to study a particular manual before wooing them.

dafuq
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by pleep(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

NO!
I dont wanna be your friend!
And No!
My post wasnt directed at you.
Shup-up. Why would any man in his right mind want to befriend something like you? you look around 40yrs yet are still posting gross a$$ pics on Public websites.

fuk your friendship, i was just telling you what a deluded dumbass you are.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by DollyParton1(f): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
pleep: Shup-up. Why would any man in his right mind want to befriend something like you? you look around 40yrs yet are still posting gross a$$ pics on Public websites.

fuk your friendship, i was just telling you what a deluded dumbass you are.

Come back when u grow up...
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by pleep(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
When i "grow up" i definitely wont be posting pictures of my wrinkly 40 yr old bottocks on the internet. old skank
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
I have reached a stage in my life where I don't really have time. I call you you, you act up, I'm gone. I don't contact you again. Kapish. It is women with little minds that act like that. I still maintain and believe playing hard to get is so dumb. If you like me already then atleast act friendly. It's not like if we start dating it is only me that will benefit from the relationship. I just think that some women are so full of themselves and it's we guys that are the cause. I don't give a woman the opportunity to treat me badly becos I fancy her. That was in the past. Now I have zero tolerance for that BS. Infact I don't have the time. The woman who is trying to act "Not cheap", one worthless no good for nothing guy is probably knacking her akpako somewhere. It's all in the mind. My 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by star4(f): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
pleep: Ever since i started talking to women the instant they start that hard to get crap i ignore them. permanently. no more texts, nothing

If all of u niggas did this, the ladies would stop playin games

If only all guys were like this. It's not always 'hard to get' it is quite often 'leave me alone' lol wink

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by DollyParton1(f): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
pleep: When i "grow up" i definitely wont be posting pictures of my wrinkly 40 yr old bottocks on the internet. old skank

'The stupidity of human race'.... You got a triple portion. Congrats
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by pleep(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
star*:

If only all guys were like this. It's not always 'hard to get' it is quite often 'leave me alone' lol wink
I agree. Most guys cant tell the difference and it causes alot of unnecessary confusion.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
Another fight?

Smh
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by dmcdad: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
star*:

Leave who alone? How many of u knows what u want 4rm a guy? Leave me alone my foot..
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by star4(f): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
dmcdad:
Leave who alone? How many of u knows what u want 4rm a guy? Leave me alone my foot..

Ok maybe I'm talking of myself here. If I like a guy I don't play games. If I'm not interested I would hope he would realise that no it's not a game and that yes I'm not interested.
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by Plarp: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Another fight?

Smh
hey, fill me in on what happened on that thread. i was gone for a couple hours, now its all deleted
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by dmcdad: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
star*:

Ok maybe I'm talking of myself here. If I like a guy I don't play games. If I'm not interested I would hope he would realise that no it's not a game and that yes I'm not interested.

Gbam! I love it when people deal with issues specifically.. I like that my dear
Re: I Noticed This With Ladies? by P4VS20: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2012
finally someone talking for herself.

@ pleep, take it easy bro.

@ star, hmmm, thanks for that perspective of what it means. but i think if girls say it in english instead of sign language, it will drive the point home faster for most guys who have time to chase.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode / Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour / A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.