Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

My Romantic Dilemma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Romantic Dilemma (3188 Views)

My Romantic Interview With My Crush!!! / My Romantic, Weird Experience With A Female Twitter Celebrity / My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Romantic Dilemma by eyebeekay(f): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2008
thanks.
hey nairalanders, i need a favour. my friend's little cousin(well she's not so little shez 18), anyways she has this blog thing she does, and i said i'd support her wiv publicity and all, and i havent exactly done that well. her dream and what she's dong is truly a good thing, and i'd really like for a lot of people to get involved and all. it's http://boost-xyc..com/. you may not comment an every topic, but chip in once in a y'll, and the criticism thing shouldnt be so, you know nairaland-ish, i wouldnt want to discourage her, constructive contributions basically, and please help spread d word. it's a youth thing, and i'd like to think am still a youth, at least till i'm fifty, so i have bout 24yrs left there. spread the word, get involved, thank you all. bless you.

http://boost-xyc..com/ (oh and i swear on my fine face it's no spam)
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by adeboo(f): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2008
After reading the whole saga - u remind me of me, i always have somewhat a bit of drama happening in ma life.

After reading all these sha, all i know is that u have a soft spot for Tammy. he is the only one u spoke about real passionately.
But girl, u know what u want. U know them individually and u should just assess them one after the other, u needs to pray girl and whichever one u have peace with, then u need to be with.

I feel when u are dating different guys, u shouldnt really involve any kinda intercourse (sexual) cause ur judgement will get clouded.
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by tollu: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2008
adeboo:

After reading the whole saga - u remind me of me, i always have somewhat a bit of drama happening in ma life.

After reading all these sha, all i know is that u have a soft spot for Tammy. he is the only one u spoke about real passionately.
But girl, u know what u want. You know them individually and u should just assess them one after the other, u needs to pray girl and whichever one u have peace with, then u need to be with.

I feel when u are dating different guys, u shouldnt really involve any kind of intercourse (sexual) cause your judgement will get clouded.
Then what is the whole point of dating different guys if you wouldnt be screwing and getting screwed?
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by adeboo(f): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2008
tollu:

Then what is the whole point of dating different guys if you wouldnt be screwing and getting screwed?

Why should u have to have to screw different guys though cause you are dating them?
Thats just me, maybe am old fashioned but thats how i see things.
When u are prone to date different guys, maybe even a couple in say a month - why would u wanna sleep with them all?

Like i said, am old fashioned thats how i see things.
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by Gamine(f): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2008
@eyebeekay

i have gone to the blog
really nice, i will def continue.

@tollu
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by tollu: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ Ade Now when i say 'date' i don't mean the 'let's go somewhere kind of date'. I'm talking about the 'you're my man i'm your girl' kind, you guys have been on for quite sometime.
Don't you think not havin sex would be kinda tough?

@Gamine-Don't be embarrased for me and open those lips and support promiscuity, YAY! grin grin
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by deola1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2008
this thread is too long, can u pls summarize it? i dont have time for such a long thread
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by Gamine(f): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2008
@Tollu

i will support promiscuity when pigs start flying cheesy
yay!
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by tollu: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2008
Spoilsport tongue
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by adeboo(f): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2008
tollu:

@ Ade Now when i say 'date' i don't mean the 'let's go somewhere kind of date'. I'm talking about the 'you're my man i'm your girl' kind, you guys have been on for quite sometime.
Don't you think not havin sex would be kind of tough?

@Gamine-Don't be embarrased for me and open those lips and support promiscuity, YAY! grin grin

Girl, i understand.
The fact is tat once am dating a guy and i sleep with him, i truly loose interest in him and i dont like that. Thats just how i am - so when i am dating, i usually keep intercourse at bay. smiley
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by tommyex(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2008
I feel when u are dating different guys, u shouldnt really involve any kind of intercourse (sexual) cause your judgement will get clouded

Very Very true,But i feel from the guy's point of view it could be different,maybe my view anyway.

Topic
Eve,i may just say that you should try to tell Olu about how you feel,he may be so shy and may be d 1 that trully loves u,at least u told PJ too.
If i ll guess i ll go for Olu,but this one no be soccer prediction oo.
Nice job you doing Btw.
Good luck and marry quick,we need to eat more rice grin

+the story is really worth d read,i dont read them long 1s,bt i am happy i read this 1
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by eyebeekay(f): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2008
oookay, i have not had sex wiv any of dese, call it oldfashioned, but it is my stand.

@Gamine n' prospective viewers
thanks for checkin out d blog

yea, olu is nice n' its really funny cuz deyre all tryin 2 keep my attention now. i'm gettin rily frustrated. as nice as it is to be gettin the attention, its a tad bit too much, n' almost irritating.

i guess this is wat i ve 2 go thru, na wa 4 marriage o
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by tollu: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2008
adeboo:

Girl, i understand.
The fact is tat once am dating a guy and i sleep with him, i truly loose interest in him and i don't like that. Thats just how i am - so when i am dating, i usually keep intercourse at bay. smiley

well i see your point but not havin sex with your man is something you can keep at bay for not so long.
Eyebeekay- i'm so sorry i didn't contribute anything tangible to your topic.  kiss
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by tommyex(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2008
lol,why do u need to be sorry now.
At least you contributed. cheesy.

Watch out for her next story though!
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by tollu: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2008
yeah, i'm keeping my eyes peeled.
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by eyebeekay(f): 12:24am On Feb 24, 2008
Chineke!!!, dese people have turned me to story-teller
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by chika98: 2:01am On Feb 24, 2008
Eya. I feel bad for Tammy though. That's who i would've loved for you to end up with
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by sayhova: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2008
Eeebeekee,Please when is part 4 of this story coming out.
Its a must read. shocked
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by eyebeekay(f): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2008
lol, a part 4 of my story willl come out when i do decide on a guy.

in the mean time, please do show some support to boost, i'd appreciate it
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by eyebeekay(f): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2008
oh as tempting as being with tammy seems, i think i have put him through a lot, i dont think i can do that to him again, it wouldnt be fair, but i have told him, that when he does meet that person, i have to interview her, i mean he deserves someone so wonderful that would value him more than i ever did. he deserves the best.
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by adeboo(f): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2008
eyebeekay:

Chineke!!!, dese people have turned me to story-teller

Dont worry girl, u arent a story teller - u are just a story giver. grin grin grin

Just make sure u keep us updated even if its two pages long.
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by Dreloaded(f): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2008
I agree with Delta & Bhola. Both reasonable posts you and others should consider smiley
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by 4Him(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2008
Wow what a tale! I took time to read everything . . . it wasnt really long though.

There are some impressive writers in the house . . . i doff my hat ma'am.

Your story put me in a dilemma myself, shld you go for PJ or Olu . . . hmmm tough one there but i'd say this . . . keep ur options open. Right now i think you need to stay off a commitment for now until you are 100% sure that the next guy is going to be it. If not u'd be back to Tammy part II.
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by Bossman(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2008
Just take your time with your descisions, and do what's best for you. I wish you good luck. Wow! it was ind of long and tough on the eye reading your story. I know you wanted to pour it all out. However, a summary and possible better use of writing skills would have made it easier to read.
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2008
hmmmmh, I'm totally clueless on what advice to give you, now. undecided A very captivating story, anyway, take care smiley
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 26, 2008
stillwater:

hmmmmh, I'm totally clueless on what advice to give you, now. undecided A very captivating story, anyway, take care smiley
omo, just tell the truth and say you didn't read that long@$$ story tongue
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 26, 2008
morenike, I read it ooo, tamuno alias tammy was actually my favorite. I have a beef with the first guy that treated her like yama yama cheesy. I'm not good with all this relationship issues cheesy My English teacher in high school would actually be disappointed in me if I did not read before saying my mind ooo cheesy. Why should I post without reading? angry grin grin
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 26, 2008
@stillwater
b/c once you see the heading to some thread, you know you can tell its contents before reading thepost. dnt judge a book by its cove blah blah blah, NL is a whole new book jo. lol, basically, some are just not worth reading, they need sound advice to knock their senses back to the right posiotion. . .

@poster
am not talking abt your post o, no yab me o
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by Emperoh(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2008
Ibk, for once i saw something soo good to really read of on the Romance Thread in Nairaland. I was just relishing the whole story. I really felt like this story shouldn't end. I love writing and when I see people who are really more articulated in writing than i am, I try to see where I need to meet up. Your stories are intelligent and free flowing. I commend your intelligence and brillance in making a choice of who to go with. It is quite exciting of a young woman. I bet you a lot of people your age can be so visionless and aren't even bothered to get enlightened as to what they want. Keep it going and hopefully you will be a voie for a whole lot to follow. Incidentally, the responses have been more entertaining and devoid of the sort of gibberish we normally spew here me inclusive. Keep it up buddies.

But i have to chip in a thing or two. First of all, I fear for your family life if your career takes priority. But i want to believe this is so going to change once you decide who to finally settle with and if you decide not to live in Naija. We ought to realise that we are all Africans and no matter the civilisation that bit of Africanness in our men will always spring up when it comes bearing and taking care of the kids.

Secondly, that Tammy of a guy, come what may is still the best to do anything with. But i can remember you said he was a bad boy to the core. Does that mean u neva felt uncomfortable in his company and all that. if yes, it goes to prove a point that girls seem to fall more likely to the Hard and Bad ones. Can any lady here reveal the mystery behind this phenomenon. It still beats my imagination till date. When we were in school and even now that am working, we tend to carry our selves in a lot of good boy manner which actually we were, and also believing that the babes will end up with us. But lo, the well known bad boys still get a lions share of what we are begging for. an explanation on this will do pls.

On the other guys, Olu and PJ, i just think they are cool these are just the kind of guys any other lady can afford to put up with(in my own thinking). But as for me pls think again about the second guy (tammy). The emotional and physical comprehension between the two of you from what you posted, is really excellent and is what is expected of intending couples.

And lastly, PLEASE do all that is in your power to discourage that Matchmaking from your family. As long as you don't like the person involved, you might be setting into a deep gully if that happens. I STRONGLY DOUBT U GIVE IT A THOUGHT.

Keep the writing going i will visit you li'l cousins blog and see what going on there. Meanwhile am enjoying every li'l bit of what is going on here. CHEERS!!!
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2008
sayhova:

Eeebeekee,Please when is part 4 of this story coming out.
Its a must read. shocked

Funny!! grin grin grin

zheroes abeg give me the summary wn u finish reading it tommorrow!!
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by eyebeekay(f): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2008
Thank u so much(@ Emperoh). as for the badboy thing, i dint exactly like being around his crowd. but sumtyms to make him happy i would hang out with them and all, but as we went on, we spent most of our time together, just by ourself, especially since for us, every minute mattered. Tammy is a great guy, and has totally matured since when we first started, then i couldnt really say marriage with him, cuz we were not exactly on the same page. i love him to bits, even now, but i'm not going to be unfair to him, because i can swear my parents will give him a hard time if we considered getting married, and i cant put him through that.

as for nnamdi, i dont really know where exactly he's based,i did see him last november, and invited him for my 25th. he came but we didnt hang out so much, i dont hold anything against him. he has moments where he still acts like a jerk, cuz i ve seen him around a couple of times, and sometimes i'd say hi and he would ignore me, but hey, not my problem, i have met better people, i have moved on.

now what i fear is that olu cant handle this jus be friends thing well, PJ, is reasonable, and is not pushin (although that may not be entirely good), but olu doesnt seem to be taking it well, and i can understand, but this is my future, so am gonna tread carefully.
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by eyebeekay(f): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2008
how long has it been? k maybe some months, but is that enough reason? was i being to selfish in making them wait? you know letting us be friends first. today i met with olu, and we were talking and he asked where we were headed, and i told him that only time would tell, and then he said he couldnt handle that, then he said something like "if you take too long to make a decision, you are not making one or you are avoidin one", and he said he couldnt live evryday on the edge anymore, not knowin if i would say yes to him or not. Basically, since i couldnt give him a straight answer then, he didnt see the point again.
i swear ive lost every hold i thot i had over myself undecided , because i got home this evenin and could not help cryin badly. this time it isnt even about my career , its me. people, i don't know what to do anymore. i know this friendship thing was supposed to help me see things clearer, but right now, i'm so blinded by my tears, i really don't know what to do anymore. Olu's, well, gone i guess, and PJ, PJ looks like wherever the wind blows. Right now it looks like i'm back to the start.
why do the good ones always have to leave ? cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship / Do Ladies Feel Same Way Men Feels After Looking @ Their Chest??? / I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.