Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Romantic Dilemma - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Romantic Dilemma (3187 Views)

My Romantic Interview With My Crush!!! / My Romantic, Weird Experience With A Female Twitter Celebrity / My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Romantic Dilemma by eyebeekay(f): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2008
he's hot, i swear it, he is
Just got off the phone with Tammy (i know i know, i'm pathetic), but hey, everybody said i should do some kinda soulsearchin and i did
Olu is a no-no (yea he apologised and said everything was just getting to him and all), but hey a guy who would leave in the heat of a moment isnt worth it, plus he's way too posessive
PJ is a sweetheart and did pop the question, and all i could do was, stare. If i had to think before answering, then it cant be him, i am afraid that i may have scarred him and he may never wanna go down that road again with any woman (oh me)
but Tammy i miss, Tammy i love. He called me and asked how i was doing and when i said fine, he went "yea i know, saw you a couple of days ago, you were getting into your car, you looked really good". I almost cursed him for not letting me know he was in Lagos, and he said there wasnt any point since he was just here for the weekend. Now he's gone, but just hearing him again talk like that, my heart just leapt, and i have finally realised there will never be another Tammy.
Oh and i did see Nnamdi on sunday, we talked for a while, he seems different (but i really could not care any less). I dint bother to ask if he was seeing anyone (cuz once again i couldnt care any less)
My love life is so, entertaining
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by gentledove(f): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2008
@ poster,

so entertaining. you should be writing for Hints or Hearts magazine.

but seriously, you seem to be an inconsistent person when it comes to love issues. WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT? be contented with what your heart is telling you. Godliness with contentment is great gain. if you continue like this you might end up having extra marital affairs.

its never too late to change smiley
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by eyebeekay(f): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2008
that's exactly what i'm trying to do, not make the wrong choice, settle down with a guy i can see myself with for life, a guy that i know that years from now, even when he's all wrinkly and old i'd look at and smile knowing that there's no where else that i'd rather be than by his side. so i'm not gonna just jump because i have to, or others say so, i'm gonna do it because, because i've seen my future
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by eyebeekay(f): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2008
P.S: I would never think of working for Hints or Hearts, those stories are just surreal
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by sayhova: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2008
Hi Eyebeekay,
People may think all the story entertaining and all that, but its abit serious. One thing u should note there is no such thing as getting a 100% partner. All these guys mite be about ur taste, but u have kind of narrowed them down to zero now, so i guess u have to start again which could be abit like starting school all over.
But in all we will all tell u to follow ur heart. Just be a little loose towards ur feelings to these guys and see how far.
If not there should always Plan B. wink
Re: My Romantic Dilemma by cixluv(f): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ poster
such a history is dry without pictures. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex-babe Sister Want In Bed Badly? / Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? / Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.