Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? (30608 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by KokoBeware: 12:55am On Dec 10, 2012
slim fit :
Give me just $1 billion I 'll get 25 million Nigerian youth's working yet this so called economic s professor can't look for away to create jobs to bring peace to the land . I still don't think her mum should have been kidnaped she should .

Dude !!!! talk is very cheap.. its easy for you to say it now.. what have you done with the little you have.... its very easy to play the game from outside the pitch once u enter now na another story,.....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Classicalman(m): 1:05am On Dec 10, 2012
Billyonaire: I used to think you had brains, I was wrong!

He has always been an Yoruba JACKA.S.S. grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by taharqa: 1:10am On Dec 10, 2012
abifoluwa: may not have what? she has stolen. point blank. she is no saint. they are no saint. they must suffer.
'They' are not d cause of yr miserable life...even if there were no rich ppl in Nigeria, u wud still not amount to more than u are now if u do not start tking sm personal responsibility. The Failure is mostly yrs dude...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Pataki: 1:12am On Dec 10, 2012
This is certainly the best news I have heard from Nigeria all year long! cheesy

All the while you have all been playing 10-10 with the security of ordinary Nigerians. In your faces now!

Nigerians are NOT smiling any longer. Insecurity in the nation affects all and sundry. Hiding in Aso-Rock will not save you, nor your corrupt ministers, nor all your entire family whether nuclear or extended! The day of reckoning is knocking on your doors, oh ye corrupt leaders. You have really under-estimated the minds of jobless Nigerians!

Please whoever are those kidnappers, financial reward should not be your ultimate goal. Make that fat cow squeal out all the dirty truth about how this hopeless government has been entrenched deeply in corruption.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 10, 2012
jmoore: oil subsidy cabals are behind the crime.

It is a pity that some Nigerians support this bad act. No responsible person will support this act
Dont mind them. A people deserve the leaders they get. Nigerians are mostly EVIL and EVIL people always look for excuse to support EVIL. While EVIL Nigerians on the internet will find reasons to support EVIL(including kidnapping), EVIL Nigerians in various communities also find reasons to support their EVIL sons (including corrupt politicians, criminals,etc). The average Nigeria can always give you 100 reasons why he or she supports EVIL. I'm sure some kidnappers are also here 'celebrating' the kidnapp of someone with us on NL. What a DISGUSTING people? What do you expect EVIL people to produce as leaders? EVIL people will only produce EVIL leaders. Nigeria's situation is WORSE THAN it appears on the surface. Will Nigerians EVER rise in UNISM to condemn EVIL irrespective of who perpetrates or benefits from it, like is done in progressive countries? Is Nigeria CURSED?

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by taharqa: 1:15am On Dec 10, 2012
Metalgoong: After reading how majority of Nigerians on this thread endorsed the kidnapping of an innocent 82 yr old woman, I have no other thing to write but that an average Nigerian is as heartless and vicious like the so called leaders they criticize. After all, their leaders were once an average heartless citizens like them.

There is no hope for Nigeria! #fact# SMH!
Stop saying 'Majority of Nigerians' my frnd... D peeps saying all these are d few completely HOPELESS Kids we hv in nairaland. Are u knew in NL?...dont count d animalistic comments, count d ppl mking them and check dier post history.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 10, 2012
Young madam, must you always insult me?

When I said that Nigeria has been kidnapped since Abacha's death, I meant that the current corrupt elite had siezed power since then.

Ileke-IdI:

This delinquent and his Abacha-Buhari-Are-Angels campaign again.

So Nigerians werent kidnapping during Abacha's term?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 10, 2012
GenBuhari: Young madam, must you always insult me?

When I said that Nigeria has been kidnapped since death, I meant that the current corrupt elite had siezed power since then.

I have never insulted you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by taharqa: 1:29am On Dec 10, 2012
seanet02: Thank you my brother. You must have been living under the rock. Is there any sane person who will support untold hardship on an citizen because of the failure of her and others in power?

Is it the fault of average Nigerians that none of our four refineries is functioning at 50% capacity despite the fact that OKONJO IWEALA was the one paying out billions of naira meant for the Turn Around Maintenance of this refineries year in year out?
Don't make me vex.
sharrap dem empty head. Who told u Okonjo has bn releasing monies for Turn Around Maintenance every yr or at any time (except perhaps during her 1st stint). If u know just a little of what u re talking u wud know dat TAM does nt happen annually and has nt even happend in d last 3yrs...these are d sort of lies dat give devilish minds like yrs justificatn for thinking terrible tins (thinking cos cowards cant do anytin)
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by luc26(f): 1:30am On Dec 10, 2012
Brillant sarcasm here I must complement!​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))

Archmed: Wow..this is a good source of information that will help the Police to unravel the mystery behind the kidnap..Thanks Man!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 10, 2012
I weep for those kidnappers cos they can never ever win the battle they just engaged in and for those in support of the kidnap should have a rethink.....I know that family to the core, they are extremely transparent in all they do and I can personally attest to numerous assistance that family rendered to town and its indigence even before NOI came into politics back home....that family don't joke with education at the same time they are very rich and successful yet they live a low profile life.
The poor old lady don't deserve this in any way. Only those who know this family will understand my point

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 10, 2012
U guys shuld beta go and sleep,na una go pay d ransom?Wetin come be dis wahala nah.I sure say sister ngozi go dey sleep by nw and u people are here doing riot in nairaland.Abeg make everybody go slip d weekened is ova
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by aribisala0(m): 1:36am On Dec 10, 2012
colly227: I weep for those kidnappers cos they can never ever win the battle they just engaged in and for those in support of the kidnap should have a rethink.....I know that family to the core, they are extremely transparent in all they do and I can personally attest to numerous assistance that family rendered to town and its indigence even before NOI came into politics back home....that family don't joke with education at the same time they are very rich and successful yet they live a low profile life.
The poor old lady don't deserve this in any way. Only those who know this family will understand my point
And since we virtually all do not know the family your point is pointless really

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by otokx(m): 1:46am On Dec 10, 2012
Even though i disagree with some of the policies of Dr Ngozi, there is no way i will support kidnapping or any form of violence to be indirectly or directly brought upon her and her family. My prayers are with them in this their time of need.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 10, 2012
aribisala0:
And since we virtually all do not know the family your point is pointless really

classic!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by kabba7(m): 1:59am On Dec 10, 2012
jhydebaba: Big fish in da hook. What is the market value

They should ask For something substantial for Christmas to take care of expense,s Okonjo has. The in both local & foregn Currency the boys are free tooo Bleep her if they feel ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ have the urge.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by SisiKill1: 2:05am On Dec 10, 2012
Archmed: Wow..this is a good source of information that will help the Police to unravel the mystery behind the kidnap..Thanks Man!
LMFAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Napolitano(m): 2:06am On Dec 10, 2012
It's unfortunate and bad to hear. But perhaps the kidnap of people in office might propel our government to take security more important. This insecurity trend is what all Nigerians suffer
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by COOLDUN: 2:16am On Dec 10, 2012
This is a sign of gradual graduation of the criminals in Nigeria. This is a commendable achievement from the kidnappers; at least the rulers will now know that the threat of insecurity is no longer a child’s play. Kidnappers and armed robbers if you people can continue with these enemies of the nation/masses, in fact you will be voted in the next election, Dear kidnappers please make sure that no kobo would be removed from the ransom.

Hold the woman till she will be able to experience what the citizens had been going through in the country, so that she can be able to talk senses into her daughter. I know that Mr. President is on top of the woman, sorry on top of the situation right now, or under the situation. I told the rulers earlier that, if goat finishes the yams of the persons in the extreme end, it will face the yams of the persons in the middle.

A CHILD, WHO SAID THAT HIS PARENTS WILL NOT SLEEP, MUST BE READY TO BE THE WATCH NIGHT. Madam NOI, If you were told that your mother will one day leave her luxurious home and sleep with the rugged boys in an uncompleted building today, would you agree? This is how is gonna be soon to all of you when the masses decide to take back their country. Where is Ghadafi and Sadam Hussein today? A word is enough for a wise!!!

Able Kidnappers , carry on your good jobs, your names has been shortlisted for the next year’s national Awards. Only be ready to settle the settleables, your sins will be forgiven with immediate effect. Ask Laman Farook, Ote, Otedola, Bank- Ole, criminality is the highest university Degree in Nigeria today. You have gotten your Masters already. Your PHD would be awarded soon, when you shift your operations towards the Aso Rock, there you can ask the Madam President how he got his PHD. Kinappooos, I haile oooooo

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by agnesefe: 2:16am On Dec 10, 2012
Nairaland never fails to shock these days. To have fellows here, gloating and clinking champagnes at this senior’s misfortune is worse than complicity and sadism. As much as internet liberty makes for expressive representation and community, Nairaland shamefully cuts a sick gale of that thrust.

The point is moot and has been expressed by a minority here-How does this crime embody the desire, by the Nigerian, for equity and responsible leadership? Will this not alienate further and ensure our relocation from civilization? I shudder to think these views are a reflection of the current pulse in Nigeria; if it is, then current briefs in Somalia will pale, in comparison, to what forebodes, when breakdown is complete.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 10, 2012
aribisala0:

A liripoop like you will always display a high profile public stupidity, how the hell could you use WE ALL in a public forum? WOW!!! And for someone like Ileke-Idi to say "classic" to that made me cachinnate cos I thought he/she had a better understanding of English...I have to take your word as a blandiloquent just to prevent further tongue-lash.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by logica(m): 2:32am On Dec 10, 2012
colly227:

A liripoop like you will always display a high profile public stupidity, how the hell could you use WE ALL in a public forum? WOW!!! And for someone like Ileke-Idi to say "classic" to that made me cachinnate cos I thought he/she had a better understanding of English...I have to take your word as a blandiloquent just to prevent further tongue-lash.
Unfortunately you missed the important operative word: virtually. You had the words before and after in bold but missed the most critical one. Virtually, meaning NEARLY ALL of us on this forum do not know the family. That I can guaranty to be correct even without doing any statistics. It is more of logic.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by victokafor(m): 2:37am On Dec 10, 2012
What next to be kidnapped if not the presidency? Bros goodluck wake up!!! Another comedy movie don show face. Police work don start. Make this case no be like unresolved issues of past related cases e.g bola ige e.t.c
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by excellentmomma(f): 2:44am On Dec 10, 2012
berem: abeg make I hear word! Since they are turning a blind eye on solving the kidnapping insurgence,let them feel the heat.next on the list will be Diezani Allison's mother or Emeka Wogu's father.Nonsense!
Jeez, why so much hatred, y r u a tribalist. Are these pple u mentioned the only politicians holding Naija down, don't let me descend on u. Better say ur real grievance and stop beefing successful pple so u can be one tomorrow.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abifoluwa: 3:00am On Dec 10, 2012
taharqa: 'They' are not d cause of yr miserable life...even if there were no rich ppl in Nigeria, u wud still not amount to more than u are now if u do not start tking sm personal responsibility. The Failure is mostly yrs dude...
You defined me, but you havent met me. i am on a faceless forum. you can not define people you have never met,where do you do that? i wont come here to boast about who i am, or who am yet to be, or who i am going to be. cool

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 10, 2012
logica: Unfortunately you missed the important operative word: virtually. You had the words before and after in bold but missed the most critical one. Virtually, meaning NEARLY ALL of us on this forum do not know the family. That I can guaranty to be correct even without doing any statistics. It is more of logic.

Hey Mr!! He using virtually means they are still a few left who understood my write up, he could have just passed by like others did rather he felt I made a pointless post cos he knew nothing about that family.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by excellentmomma(f): 3:02am On Dec 10, 2012
cap28:

lauded by whom?

the woman is a thief, her entire family deserve to be kidnapped and forced to return everything she has stolen from nigeria. you seem to forget that she made her brother in america an overnight millionaire as soon as she was assigend to oversee the so called debt forgiveness scam.

Oh boi see beef, u ff am reach America sef.lolz!, all u guys busy calling dis intellectual names, pls where will u place Bank-ole, Oteh, Ote-dollar, Far-crook, Obasanjo, Atiku, IBB, Abacha the list is endless and y hv u guys not called4dia heads. I sense beef. Whether or not u like it, God chooses to bless pple whether u hate dem or not. Next someone will say her father stole Naija's money to send her to schl in America, ndi ala...., more like y shld an "Ngozi" be a resounding success, mtscheew..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 10, 2012
So you do not consider the bolded an insult?

Ileke-IdI:

I have never insulted you.

Ileke-IdI:

This delinquent and his Abacha-Buhari-Are-Angels campaign again.

So Nigerians werent kidnapping during Abacha's term?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 10, 2012
GenBuhari: So you do not consider the bolded an insult?

Sorry. I think it was in vogue, like the word "ngga"
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 10, 2012
colly227:

lol ppl dey vex on this forum sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. / President Buhari's Media Team In A Group Selfie (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53