Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? (30599 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Jaggiey: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nigerians will never cease to amuse me. When they have a grouse with a household, it doesnt matter if the chicken from that compound is killed at war. What is the queen's crime: to give birth to an influential daughter or that her daughter is diligent at what she does and has distinguished herself however unpopular sometimes her views may seem? My people say when we quarrel, it does not and should not degenerate to the point of wishing for other's death or celebrating one another's misfortune. We must learn never to allow our dark side get the better of us.

There is no rest for the wicked; the kidnaps will pay for this reckless and senseless act. There can never be any justification for any crime.

Nigeria can only be better if we think and do good because like produces like. Do good!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Kikinki(f): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
@ abifoluwa.yes am not known and I am happy cos am still undergoing d learning process.I used to come to nairaland to amuse myself and let off stress.if u noticed this is the first forum I ever commented on.and had to because u guys are beguiled .anyway I am still wake cos I have answers for everyone.today is my day.abi every dog has its own day.do not agonize ok.good next pls
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
taharqa:

When did she say this? *i laugh*

Billyonaire: Unfortunately you dont really know my stock in trade, cos you are literally not well-lettered. My street cred surpasses your highest dreams. If I give you my address am sure you will rather end up coming to beg for alms.
Nonsense. So because you dey live for a street she will come begging for alms? The security men at the estate can also give somebody the same address. It does not make them better.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ayoola2002(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
advocate666: To all these foolish people supporting the kidnappers, I say a collective FVCK YOU!

How can people driving audi cars be poor?
Bleep your mama and papa at home.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by trolling(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
my feelings is hurt by the state of nigerian economy...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by slimfit1(m): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
grin we want judgements on earth we are not waiting for God anymore 50 years of waiting is too much .

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
seanet02: Nonsense. So because you dey live for a street she will come begging for alms? The security men at the estate can also give somebody the same address. It does not make them better.
You obviously have a problem comprehending simple English lexicons, could it be because you are too impatient to read between lines ? I actually find people like you very irritating to commune with, cos we are of different specs and stock. I really dont think you should be aligning with the kidnapper. When I was busy working tirelessly, you were busy watching football, now y'all wanna kidnap me cos Success means corruption ? I pity your insectile brains.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
abifoluwa: ogun la pa o
LMAO. Are you Ekiti or Ijesa?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
Pastor Ola: Are you one of them?
i wish i was
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ayoola2002(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
eldoradoxx: Today I lost faith in my generation in Nigeria after reading comments by deranged people who support the kidnapp of an 82 year old woman, helpless and fragile woman, a professor who had help mould Nigeria through hundred/ thousands of students that had passed through her simply because she is the (unfortunate) mum of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. This generation is hopelessly lost and I weep for this country. You claim its poverty that instigates kidnapping and I ask, are these kidnapper really poor people? It is greed not poverty that fuel s kidnapping. The other day Peter Obi had to demolish choice properties owned by these kidnappers! If it was poverty, why didn't they stop after some successful outing. For whoever that is support the kidnapp of his/ her fellow human, remember God is watching, what goes around comes around. It may be Ngozi's fragile 82 year old mum, tomorrow,might be ur fragile mum or dad or baby. Decent and sane pple don't celebrate this kind of news, only animls do !!
Continue your crying, nobody is begging u. Mumu, calling ur family an animal.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by preselect(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
the rot in nigeria has finally started affecting the rich. let's hope they do something to change the situation and not just to savethemselves

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: @ abifoluwa.yes am not known and I am happy cos am still undergoing d learning process.I used to come to nairaland to amuse myself and let off stress.if u noticed this is the first forum I ever commented on.and had to because u guys are beguiled .anyway I am still wake cos I have answers for everyone.today is my day.abi every dog has its own day.do not agonize ok.good next pls
will u marry me?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abifoluwa: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
Aigbofa: LMAO. Are you Ekiti or Ijesa?
lol i am ijesha. why did u ask? how did u know?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Slyp: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
Well okonjo iweala may not have looted or stolen but one thing should be noted, any polician who felt justified with the kind of money legally allocated to their polical positions is a criminal and no Nigerian will ever wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
Billyonaire: You obviously have a problem comprehending simple English lexicons, could it be because you are too impatient to read between lines ? I actually find people like you very irritating to commune with, cos we are of different specs and stock. I really dont think you should be aligning with the kidnapper. When I was busy working tirelessly, you were busy watching football, now y'all wanna kidnap me cos Success means corruption ? I pity your insectile brains.
I have o. Comprehension problem ko, comprehending problem. Stupid he goat.
Because you were fortunate to get part of the MANY FATHOM CONTRACTS THAT YOU ALL COLLECTED MONEY FOR WITHOUT EXECUTING?
You are silly. If you think you are in a special class, you better think twice,
With your past posts, I am better off than you in all spheres of positives, financially and in any way. My own lineage no be gutter breed.
Because you live in a estate that i personally have one of such you are boasting, Sir were.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abifoluwa: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
Slyp: Well okonjo iweala may not have looted or stolen but one thing should be noted, any polician who felt justified with the kind of money legally allocated to their polical positions is a criminal and no Nigerian will ever wish them well.
may not have what? she has stolen. point blank. she is no saint. they are no saint. they must suffer.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abifoluwa: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
seanet02: I have o. Comprehension problem ko, comprehending problem. Stupid he goat.
Because you were fortunate to get part of the MANY FATHOM CONTRACTS THAT YOU ALL COLLECTED MONEY FOR WITHOUT EXECUTING?
With your past posts, I am better off than you in all spheres of positives, financially and in any way. My own lineage no be gutter breed.
Because you live in a estate that i personally have one of such you are boasting, Sir were.
bros, u dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Elgaxton(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
The police plead anonymity too? shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
seanet02: This is called Law of Karma! You don't sow thorn and reap Tomato.
She impose on us the 97 while she refuse to tell Jonathan to reduce Recurrent expenditure which would have pull more money for capital development which would have benefitted us.
So she is . . . . . . . . . . .

No Seanet,

We are human beings because we have some qualities that distinguishes us from wild animals in the jungles...remove those virtues and we won't be better off than those jungle residents.
When supposedly rational beings start ticking the pass mark on this kind of behaviour just because of the victim involved, .then am afraid we are regressing to the jungle.

We all here not long ago condemned mob action ..I don't see what could have changed between then and now to be supporting another evil.

The concept of evil should be blind without been selective in how we apply it.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Metalgoong(m): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
After reading how majority of Nigerians on this thread endorsed the kidnapping of an innocent 82 yr old woman, I have no other thing to write but that an average Nigerian is as heartless and vicious like the so called leaders they criticize. After all, their leaders were once an average heartless citizens like them.

There is no hope for Nigeria! #fact# SMH!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by jamace(m): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
PointB: What is wrong with some nigerians, to the extent that you wish bad fortune to good people? Ngozi Okonjo Iweala contrary to opposition sponsored propanganda remains one of the hard-working ministers in this administration. My heart goes out to her and her family in this trying time. I pray her innocent aged mother is returned safely home .

Let good people say Amen to this prayer!

I refuse to say amen to your prayer.
That woman is a part of the torn in the flesh of ordinary Nigerians. She coughs out policies without thinking of the effect on the ordinary Nigerians. She thinks every family is as rich as hers? See where the fuel subsidy has taken us to now. Filling stations are selling fuel @ N120.00 per litre. Even most of the NNPC Mega Stations across the nation are not selling fuel presently, instead they transfer their fuel through the backyard to the mushroom filling stations for optimum profit. Who is monitoring the NNPC mega stations?

By the way, why is her revenue appetite mainly towards oil? Did I not read that FIRS has generated substantial amount which could fund the federal budget?

She is part and parcel of our woes. Period.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
seanet02: I have o. Comprehension problem ko, comprehending problem. Stupid he goat.
Keep Quiet. No sane person will support kidnapping except people like you. All of us can not lose our minds like the rest of you. Its the reason why you will always be ruled over cos people like you cant go far in life.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by slimfit1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
The reason why some of us are all here is to express our feelings . if some people don't like it go and jump over the bridge . If u don't like what is coming out go and start your own site where u can deceive yourselves shekana. kiss

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
abifoluwa: bros, u dey mind am?
You are searching for someone who will chorus your idiocy. Birds of the same feather. Say No to Kidnapping.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by slimfit1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
Yes to revolutionary kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
jamace: I refuse to say amen to your prayer.
That woman is a part of the torn in the flesh of ordinary Nigerians. She coughs out policies without thinking of the effect on the ordinary Nigerians. She thinks every family is as rich as hers? See where the fuel subsidy has taken us to now. Filling stations are selling fuel @ N120.00 per litre. Even most of the NNPC Mega Stations across the nation are not selling fuel presently, instead they transfer their fuel through the backyard to the mushroom filling stations for optimum profit. Who is monitoring the NNPC mega stations?

By the way, why is her revenue appetite mainly towards oil? Did I not read that FIRS has generated substantial amount which could fund the federal budget?

She is part and parcel of our woes. Period.
Thank you my brother.
leomaxx: Keep Quiet. No sane person will support kidnapping except people like you. All of us can not lose our minds like the rest of you. Its the reason why you will always be ruled over cos people like you cant go far in life.
You must have been living under the rock. Is there any sane person who will support untold hardship on an citizen because of the failure of her and others in power?

Is it the fault of average Nigerians that none of our four refineries is functioning at 50% capacity despite the fact that OKONJO IWEALA was the one paying out billions of naira meant for the Turn Around Maintenance of this refineries year in year out?
Don't make me vex.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ayoola2002(m): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Metalgoong: After reading how majority of Nigerians on this thread endorsed the kidnapping of an innocent 82 yr old woman, I have no other thing to write but that an average Nigerian is as heartless and vicious like the so called leaders they criticize. After all, their leaders were once an average heartless citizens like them.

There is no hope for Nigeria! #fact# SMH!
Thank uuuuuuu. Mr hope.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
slim fit :
Yes to revolutionary kidnapping

Quit calling it what it is not...who ever did it..did it to get ransom money! Don't mislead people here pls.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ESULAALU: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
GenBuhari: Are you a real policewoman?

Are you the real Gen Buhari?lol
Na joke o!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet02: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
leomaxx: You are searching for someone who will chorus your idiocy. Birds of the same feather. Say No to Kidnapping.
You are searching for someone who will support your penchant for looting away the future of our children.
Say no to systematic killing of Nigerians with Policies that favours only the Western Imperialists! No way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos from the signing of second National peace Accord / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Japa: UK Universities Battle Financial Shortage As Foreign Students From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.