Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? (30591 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
cap28:

i dont know what planet you are currently residing on, but just in case you missed it the old woman kidnapped is not some impoverished woman she is a member of the same elitist class that has been rap.ing nigeria for the past 52 years and therefore must bear the consequences of having a corrupt daughter, if you think this old woman does not share the same values and views of her daughter you are simply deceivign yourself, you think this woman gives a damn about ordinary nigerians? these people live like kings and have been feeding off the fat of the land for decades it is in their interest for things to remain the same, its about time they received a taste of their own medicine, for too long poverty stricken nigerians continue to allow these bandits to get away with the wholesale plunder of the resources of an entire country without challenge.

Hopefully this incident will spell the beginning of a revolt by the poor against the satanic ruling classes of nigeria.

I understand where you are coming from. But this is not what a revolution looks like. These people are criminals and they will kidnap you as long as you are rich, it doesn't matter if you are the greatest humanitarian ever.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by slimfit1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
By the way I'm up for revolution who is with me ? Some people think they are the only once that can enjoy life the rest of us should sacrifice with our family s life while there's enjoy the fruit of our suffering no no every one of the should be kidnapped and killed after all a lot of human being s have been used for sacrifice. Realise the woman and let face the real enemy fellow revolutionist what ever they call us.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Telez(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
Who cares
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by mirak01(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
i neva agreed with dat,if U̶̲̥̅̊ want 2 kidnap go directly 2 d corrupt leader and pick her up and nt her mum

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by taharqa: 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
seanet02: I disagree with you.
Corruption is a murderous crime. Some people will lose their live if money meant for Hospitals is looted right? So we can fight back anyhow we feel like. This is the right way.
The day this heartless woman lost my respect was the day she said "It is not in the interest of Nigeria to have functional refineries" the woman is a sadist.

When did she say this? *i laugh*
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
This is good news o! cheesy

Abeg where is the beer? It is time to celebrate.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Babalegba(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
Wow, this is a case of as you sow so shall you reap. I was tempted to feel sorry for the old lady but brushed it aside and decided to feel sorry instead for the numerous victims of. Okonjos pitiless policies and unearned kleptomaniac level salary.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
PointB: What is wrong with some nigerians, to the extent that you wish bad fortune to good people? Ngozi Okonjo Iweala contrary to opposition sponsored propanganda remains one of the hard-working ministers in this administration. My heart goes out to her and her family in this trying time. I pray her innocent aged mother is returned safely home .

Let good people say Amen to this prayer!

Amen!

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abifoluwa: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Billyonaire: You are sick. Class warfare at its best. You gonna afford to pay toll, beat 3 layers of security and scale fences and fight the dogs first.
grin are u scared? just watch. u will hear of me soon.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Policewoman:

Please I don't reply dumb people like you.

Dumb man calling another person dumb.Until you read it in newspapers thats when you know she is not corrupt as well.She promised palliatives ,did you see any.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Kikinki(f): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
For all the haters regurgitating madness.I don't care whose oars is gored aa far as am doing the right thing and taking opportunities wen they are available all of u supporting the kidnap can get marooned to a place no looking glass can find u.and if u say I chop money.I don't care a bleep b will keep chopping it.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by EkoIle1: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
This happened because of Igbo individualism, Igbo superior education, Igbo higher technological advancement and Igbo domination of Nigeria’s politics and industry that Yoruba people are jealous of.

-Ashebe.

Even Ashebe with is palm wine talk show up in ibo land today, his old azzz will get kidnapped and it's not going to be because of anybody outside of iboland or because Yoruba people are jealous.

It's because of ibo greed, it's because of money by any means necessary, it's because lack of respect and value for human life, it's because of large scale social breakdown and lack of societal leadership and authority.

ibo kwenu..

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
abifoluwa: grin are u scared? just watch. u will hear of me soon.
Scared of you ? Nah...I am just pitying you, cos I know how mean those guards at the estate gates are.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by taharqa: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Some people are saying that Okonjo-Iweala is a thief? Okonjo- Iweala of all persons; someon ewho any body in Abuja would tell you is the main reason why money is no longer 'flowing' at Abuja...

I agree on one point sha: something has to be done fast about the level of joblessness in this country; it is extremely urgent. It reduces an ordinarily normal human being to a frustrated, bitter 'thing' ready to blame any person for their situation.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abifoluwa: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: For all the haters regurgitating madness.I don't care whose oars is gored aa far as am doing the right thing and taking opportunities wen they are available all of u supporting the kidnap can get marooned to a place no looking glass can find u.and if u say I chop money.I don't care a bleep b will keep chopping it.
WOW! if you want to prove you are right, you can talk to people this way. you sound like an illiterate. how di u want to chanhe people view when you are talking like a grin mad woman? so much for trying to convince people. you can give me ur addy and see if you wont get kidnap too....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by 1025: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
this kind news dey make me dey ask myself why i no be kidnapper. imagine me 1025, collect this woman mama, wow, i will even kidnap a doctor keep near her so that nothing will go wrong until i make a trilion from the phd family and then nigerian money.
abeg, make una tell finance minister to arrange better money for those guys make them no go harm mama.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
Eko Ile: This happened because of Igbo individualism, Igbo superior education, Igbo higher technological advancement and Igbo domination of Nigeria’s politics and industry that Yoruba people are jealous of.

-Ashebe.

Even Ashebe with is palm wine talk show up in ibo land today, his old azzz will get kidnapped and it's not going to be because of anybody outside of iboland or because Yoruba people are jealous.

It's because of ibo greed, it's because of money by any means necessary, it's because lack of respect and value for human life, it's because of large scale social breakdown and lack of societal leadership and authority.

ibo kwenu..
I used to think you had brains, I was wrong!

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by slimfit1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
By the way what happened to the man dat wanted to blow up the nass pls make sure they are all in the assembly when you carry out that act please .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by jmaine: 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
Useless Ediots are busy celebrating over this unfriendly and very sad development . . . .Dolts sure do abound on nairaland

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abifoluwa: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Scared of you ? Nah...I am just pitying you, cos I know how mean those guards at the estate gates are.
how mean? isnt it this same country where robbers robbed a police station? i hve my plans you know? waiting for the right time lol. i am going for gej mum first or maybe u should give me ur address and see... cheesy grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by fegflu: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
An apple does not fall too far from his tree. SUBSIDY VS UBAH.CAPITAL OIL VS COSCHARIS, AIG IMOUKUEDE,ACCESS BNK. CHRIS NGIGE VS UBAH.PAUL OGWUMA VS UBAH. Pls complete the puzzle and you get the picture.
No brainer
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by dayokanu(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ayoola2002(m): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
Cultured: I never knew that the word " Success ", mean " Corruption " in the mind of an average Nigerian,but today I know . Useless sets of ignoramuses ! Don't work hard and aspire high to become responsible to yourselves and the world at large rather stick your dumb ass in front of your internet links and continue spewing rubbish and envying successful people . Honorable Ngozi , may God grant your mother quick and safe release from the hands of the kidnappers .
I hate uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by PastorOla1: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi: good news,they should demand for 1billion naira
Are you one of them?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Kikinki(f): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
@ abioluwa or kini?I don't want to spend time change adults like y.my understanding of life was formed at secondary sch and at 23 I can bet u,u can't come up with reasonable ideas to even improve urself.I have done dat .and at d verge of making a name for my generation and self so why are u agonising.I hadeepless nights using my brain for something positive not kidnapping strategies.some people are evil genuis.they can only strategies how to dupe a whole country.I think I wud catch my forty winks at this juncture cos nairaland is out of the hook.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by odumdesmond: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
The heart of man indeed is desperately evil, this finds expression in the heart of an average Nigerian of today. I see comments by leaders of tomorrow justifying kidnap of an 82 year old woman that had laboured for Nigeria as a teacher/ professor. Is kidnap not a vice anymore? Why do we ve many pple with double standards here? Kidnapin is only a crime depending on the victim, not so Wicked and heartless generation. Generation groping in darkness, I bet you the corruption we accuse this generation of leaders of will be childs play compared to what will happen when this generation of men and women in the 20s and 30s take over leadership, I swear going by what I see and read daily , they will sell for the price of chewing gum. A generstion that justifies murder depending on who the victim is. I saw pple on social network on the day of Dana crash jubilating that some pple from a particular part of Nigeria where majority of the victims, honestly I wept for Nigeria, I ve never visited that social site again. Today its jubilation that an 82 year old is in the trunk of a car, forced there by generation she had probably thought in school to be decent and build Nigeria. What is there to celebrate that an 82 year old may be made to sleep on a bare floor in a thick forest in cold december night? This is what demonised hearts are rationalising here on nairaland because she is Ngozi's mum. I weep for the destiny of this nation, tearing up........

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ebere1712: 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
Anybody that dines with the a devil; including my sister okonjo-iweala is a potential devil cry
I feel sorry for the mamma though, she doesn't deserve this. Tell your children to dissociate from devils.
Okonjo and christine lagard(imf devil)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
abifoluwa: how mean? isnt it this same country where robbers robbed a police station? i hve my plans you know? waiting for the right time lol. i am going for gej mum first or maybe u should give me ur address and see... cheesy grin
Unfortunately you dont really know my stock in trade, cos you are literally not well-lettered. My street cred surpasses your highest dreams. If I give you my address am sure you will rather end up coming to beg for alms.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abifoluwa: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kikinki: @ abioluwa or kini?I don't want to spend time change adults like y.my understanding of life was formed at secondary sch and at 23 I can bet u,u can't come up with reasonable ideas to even improve urself.I have done dat .and at d verge of making a name for my generation and self so why are u agonising.I hadeepless nights using my brain for something positive not kidnapping strategies.some people are evil genuis.they can only strategies how to dupe a whole country.I think I wud catch my forty winks at this juncture cos nairaland is out of the hook.
anyone can come here to form romney, oprah or alakija, please what is ur name or who knows you? you sound like your english, extremely uneducated. No one knows you, cause if you are extremely successful like you are typing, you wouldnt have time for Nland, or are you building a huge social network like mark that gives u this much time? coming here yelling like an idiot. ogun la pa o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ayoola2002(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
Policewoman: Some people on this forum need to get their brains checked. How can you hail the kidnappers for kidnapping someone who has not looted the treasury before? Or has king Okonjo stolen your money before? Instead of coming together to condemn kidnapping in all its entirety, una dey here dey talk rubbish. Ok. Tomorrow na una papa and mama dem go kidnap and I will be here laughing my a.s.s out. Umu anu mpama.
Back to sender. If u are not happy, hug transformer.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abifoluwa: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Unfortunately you dont really know my stock in trade, cos you are literally not well-lettered. My street cred surpasses your highest dreams. If I give you my address am sure you will rather end up coming to beg for alms.
please do grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose / Buratai Tests Surveillance Camera In Rivers (Photo) / David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation