Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? (30600 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
One day the poor ll have nothing to feed on but the rich

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by jude33084(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
If it is true then the kidnapers are going to have their demand in dollars because the amount is going to be huge tongue
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
andyanders:

Very bad comment. How will you wish your mother to be kidnapped? Do not wish others what you don't wish yourself.

abeg make I hear word! Since they are turning a blind eye on solving the kidnapping insurgence,let them feel the heat.next on the list will be Diezani Allison's mother or Emeka Wogu's father.Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by omarky(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
andyanders:

Very bad comment. How will you wish your mother to be kidnapped? Do not wish others what you don't wish yourself.

Sharap jor.... Wetin be your own? I hate it when pple like you act to be saint. What's wrong in what he said? Afterall, their corruptions bring about kidnapping, let them suffer it

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by jhydebaba(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
cap28:

i think $18 billion would be a nice start cos thats how much the biatch transferred into the hands of the paris club from nigeria's foreign reserves in collusion with that ba.stard Obasanjo.

I tot this woman was lauded back then, why are u so ignorant
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by abbeycial: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
So d rich also cry? Poor mama,i pray dey get to rescue ha soonest. Damn boyz aint smiling ooo nd i hope d preshidenci wld nt be d next in line!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by femliany(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
A yoruba adage says"when leopard kills the child of a poor man the rich will say,it is whipping out evils but when it devours the child of a rich then, they will say we need to do something about thos leopard past"They will know how it feels now

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
I noticed something about this kidnapping. If these criminals have not been getting the ransom they usually demand, this kidnapping biz would have stopped long time. This shows how insincere our security agents are. They tell us the criminals released the abducted person without payment, while they actually paid.

This menace will stop Once they avoid paying the ransom and insist on death penality for any kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by femliany(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
ogbeche77: One day the poor ll have nothing to feed on but the rich
on point

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by 5much(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
this is december, boys are not smiling.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
She made a lot of Nigerians suffer as a result of induced IMF policies.Kidnppers make you no gree o,money dey with her.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by DANILSA(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi: good news,they should demand for 1billion naira
I WAS WAITING FOR ENEMIES OF PROGRESS LIKE YOU TO COME AND FILL THE THREAD WITH HATEFUL VENOM sad
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by GudluckIBB(m): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
My prayer daily is that God should take me out of this Country.Let her too feel what others are feeling.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
i trust Jona,e go don tighten security around im mama for otuoke sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by seanet01: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
olas2u: She made a lot of Nigerians suffer as a result of induced IMF policies.Kidnppers make you no gree o,money dey with her.
Abi o. She should feel the heat. Boys are not smiling.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by onatisi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
i know her pdp friends will contribute any amount demanded by the kidnppers ,i wont be surprised if gej decideds to use part of the security vote to help his minister ,i know once this is successful those senators and house of reps will be next.may God help this kidnappers ooooooo.10billion naaira is enough
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by GARRIx7(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
[size=38pt]
ONCE AGAIN....

NO FOOD FOR THE POOR.....
NO PEACE FOR THE RICH.....

WE ARE ALL IN THIS MESS TOGETHER
cool cool cool
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Cultured(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
I never knew that the word " Success ", mean " Corruption " in the mind of an average Nigerian,but today I know . Useless sets of ignoramuses ! Don't work hard and aspire high to become responsible to yourselves and the world at large rather stick your dumb ass in front of your internet links and continue spewing rubbish and envying successful people . Honorable Ngozi , may God grant your mother quick and safe release from the hands of the kidnappers .

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Tolexander: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
floriana:
Ngozi is from a well read family. No wonder she's a PhD holder too. She nearly got the world bank job last year if not for Obama.
how does this affect the release of okonjo iweala's mother?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by aribisala0(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
floriana:
Ngozi is from a well read family. No wonder she's a PhD holder too. She nearly got the world bank job last year if not for Obama.
She was never in a million years going to get that job because she is NOT an American. Let us not deceive ourselves with sentiments. Has any non-American ever held that position
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by kessyur: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
Shit!!!! That is my ex MD's mother. I met her once, she is so nice a mama. Though her son was full of tricks. I pray de don't hurt her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
How Kidnappers Seized Nigeria Finance Minister Okonjo-
Iweala’s Mother From The Palace

The kidnap of Professor Kamene Okonjo, the 82-year old mother of
Nigeria's finance minister Ngozi okonjo-Iweala was executed by a group of daredevil kidnappers who disguised as palace guards while her husband was traveling in Abuja. A man in police custody who allegedly led the kidnappers to Mrs. Okonjo compound a few minutes before the incident took place was said to have informed the housemaid that he was in the palace to take
the queen mother to somewhere in the town for a traditional event. Other kidnappers numbering 10 were lurking around the palace until Mrs. Okonjo and her maid came down to offer refreshments to some men working to fix the palace gate. Eyewitness accounts said that as soon as the woman stepped out of the main building, heading towards the gate, the kidnappers moved in from the gate, and pushed her into a waiting Volkswagen Golf car. In a telephone chat, one of the palace chiefs, who requested anonymity,
told our reporter that the abductors were armed to teeth, and that had taken hostage the workers at the gate who were fixing interlocking tilesin the palace, ordering them to lie face down. “Immediately they saw our king’s wife, the Queen Mother who was
coming towards the gate with her maid to serve the workers soft drinks, she was seized and thrown into a waiting Golf car while another car was parked outside”. Another eyewitness further said: “One of kidnappers, bracing all odds,
went upstairs to collect the Queen Mother’s handbag. Another maid who sighted the kidnapper upstairs hid herself in the kitchen.”
Professor Okonjo is a retired profesor of sociology at the University of Nigeria (UNN) Nsukka.
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/how-kidnappers-seized-nigeria-finance-minister-okonjo-iweala’s-mother-palace
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by oderemo(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
and this your pos will help in her release.?
how i lyk u guys.halle bloody luya

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by lacasa: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
Let them also кnoω Ђδω it feels!.

wink

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by tpia1: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
Cultured: I never knew that the word " Success ", mean " Corruption " in the mind of an average Nigerian,but today I know

part of the learning experience!

Useless sets of ignoramuses ! Don't work hard and aspire high to become responsible to yourselves and the world at large rather stick your dumb ass in front of your internet links and continue spewing rubbish and envying successful people

brick wall, dear.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by cap28: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
jhydebaba: I tot this woman was lauded back then, why are u so ignorant

lauded by whom?

the woman is a thief, her entire family deserve to be kidnapped and forced to return everything she has stolen from nigeria. you seem to forget that she made her brother in america an overnight millionaire as soon as she was assigend to oversee the so called debt forgiveness scam.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by juman(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi: good news,they should demand for 1billion naira

grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Omen100(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
i trust Jona,e go don tighten security around im mama for otuoke sharp sharp

Jona wey discharge him Mama 2 villa since 2007 after dey bomb him house 4 belyesa
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by mrrock: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
I personally like Ngozi but I' am sorry we're in a cool revolution in this country and anybody could be consumed. The poor have been paying the prize for the ineptitude of our leaders for so long. It's time top government officials taste same. If only Boko Haram and the kidnappers can focus on politicians then they may be doing a good job afterall.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos from the signing of second National peace Accord / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Japa: UK Universities Battle Financial Shortage As Foreign Students From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.