Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,332 members, 7,860,819 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? (30638 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 10, 2012
Thank you. no wahala
Ileke-IdI:

Sorry. I think it was in vogue, like the word "ngga"
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Solozzo(m): 4:23am On Dec 10, 2012
berem: angry angryMay God bless the kidnappers.they should shift their attention to those criminals who rip off this country.They shouldn't be spared.since they don't wanna fight against kidnapping,they should also feel the pain.

But what crime has Okonjo committed? I'm amazed Nigerians supporting kidnapping. These ate criminals that know no boundaries, just after big money. So if you have a wealthy relative, it is a good thing for them to be kidnapped?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by rusher14: 4:26am On Dec 10, 2012
Cultured: I never knew that the word " Success ", mean " Corruption " in the mind of an average Nigerian,but today I know . Useless sets of ignoramuses ! Don't work hard and aspire high to become responsible to yourselves and the world at large rather stick your dumb ass in front of your internet links and continue spewing rubbish and envying successful people . Honorable Ngozi , may God grant your mother quick and safe release from the hands of the kidnappers .
It is wrong for kidnap of any form to take place (except it's Umaru Dikko) and it should be condemned.
In saying that, this goes to show the lack of empathy the society has towards her leaders as the leaders themselves have been so cut off from the people.
We can continue to pursue the elite agenda with one of the consequences being what just transpired or we could pursue an egalitarian society in which every member would feel he/she has a voice and is recognized as a fundamental unit of the entire contraption called a nation.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 10, 2012
Wicked! They ain't getting a dime mark my words. And to all y'all hate asss mother(fuckers, becareful of what you wish to other people.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Ttola(m): 4:37am On Dec 10, 2012
i would suspect the capital oil guys, they've been having it rough of late...

this wouldn't be a monetary ransom kidnap, more of policy blackmail..

but then who knows, the subsidy issue is almost certain bound to be connected

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Greatken007(m): 5:02am On Dec 10, 2012
Why do we still have more fools here?haba...that is why poverty cant just leave some of you guys.That you failed in life is no one's fault,If u fail blame yourself and if you succeed also blame yourselve.If ogwashi has no light do your villa even have a signpost?At least in Ogwashi we have a poly,J-J okocha stadium,3 banks or more,General hospital,more than 4 eatries,onging-dam project,etc

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Solozzo(m): 5:09am On Dec 10, 2012
seanet02: Ten digit?
Emi Omo Abule Sowo!
Aja lo ma je owo to fi type yen.
Me, the Royal Prince of Gbagura Kingdom of Egbaland.
Kudi has never been our problem.
Gba be!

FOOL!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by NegroNtns(m): 5:16am On Dec 10, 2012
rusher14:
It is wrong for kidnap of any form to take place (except it's Umaru Dikko) and it should be condemned.
In saying that, this goes to show the lack of empathy the society has towards her leaders as the leaders themselves have been so cut off from the people.
We can continue to pursue the elite agenda with one of the consequences being what just transpired or we could pursue an egalitarian society in which every member would feel he/she has a voice and is recognized as a fundamental unit of the entire contraption called a nation.

...the society ...which society??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by andyzoga: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2012
demelza:
This isn't the work of any kind of "cool revolution" but rather that of thieves looking for their daily bread.
I doubt if the last thing on their mind was getting even with the government. People like this hardly give a hoot about the state of the nation.
@Op
This one wey people they celebrate like this, the thing no gel at all.
Guy, d reality is dat d poor is now getting at d rich. It might go worse than this if govt/ d rich is not proactive. Enough of their presence as if all is well. The other day, madam Dora was on tv telling us Nigerians are not suicide bombers, no nigerian wants to kill himself and others.....but we all see it today. Overtime, they've sent wrong signals to the poor and this is d result they're getting for their carelessness. Don't forget that irrationality is most times associated with poverty. People/govt should start taking responsibilities. If your neighbour is hungry, u're not safe o!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by rusher14: 5:38am On Dec 10, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

...the society ...which society??
Are you really that bored?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by stantob(m): 5:43am On Dec 10, 2012
That shows the level of security in our country.Queen kidnapped in her palace.Shame to our government, kudos to kidnappers!!!Thumbs up guys.Anything less than 1 billion dolars, don't collect.Infact the guys involved should make up 98percent of 2013 budget.bleeped up government.Lapses every where.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by whitecat007: 5:56am On Dec 10, 2012
The kidnappers have hit the jackpot, now y'all need to pray she makes it out alive.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2012
Is it not the same Okonjo that said Nigerian economy would crash If we continued to subsidise fuel?the same person under whom billions of Naira was paid to her family and friends who did not import fuel they were so overpaid for? The same Okonjo who told us that its cheaper to import fuel than refine it locally?let dem kill the woman sef so that she'd feel the pain of millions of nigerians who are starving to death.Nigerians are paying for the actions of a corrupt Govt which she is part of.as a good mother and citizen of this country,if she had been giving her daughter good advice and feedback on how nigerians were suffering,then NOI wd sit up and tell her fellow FEC members to look @ how to beta the lives of nigerians and not be signing 2B to build new house for Sambo and 2.2B for a new banquet hall.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 10, 2012
andyanders:

Very bad comment. How will you wish your mother to be kidnapped? Do not wish others what you don't wish yourself.

They kidnap mothers and fathers of those who kidnap our money and future.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by emmaatuo(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2012
floriana:
Ngozi is from a well read family. No wonder she's a PhD holder too. She nearly got the world bank job last year if not for Obama.

So must u quote the whole page?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2012
Ttola: i would suspect the capital oil guys, they've been having it rough of late...

this wouldn't be a monetary ransom kidnap, more of policy blackmail..

but then who knows, the subsidy issue is almost certain bound to be connected

Dunno why, but i see the hand of diezani and her oil pipeline protecting cohorts. Noi has done what she can to plug DAM's leaks and there is major bad blood btw the two
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ziccoit: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2012
Read the thread through and found out that up to 80% of NLers expressed support for this criminal activity committed against one of the 'presumed' enemies of the masses.

What does this tell us? Our leaders are sitting on the keg of gun powder that when explodes will consume their entire being.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Etumgbe(m): 6:36am On Dec 10, 2012
See celebration for my street like say chelsea win champions league.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by temkemol: 6:36am On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by doubleking(m): 6:37am On Dec 10, 2012
As for me,i cant neva support evil!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by omosexy1: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Kidnapping deserves capital punishment via firing squad. NOI is doing the best to serve this country against all odds and accusations from the very ignorant populace. The Sovereign Wealth Fund and Subsidy Removal are few of the great achievements of NOI. Whoever is behind the kidnap deserves to die via firing squad. These daredevils are trying to steer her off course. It wont work. When will Nigeria be mature enough for State Police ?

WORD. But honestly Nigeria do not need State Police. Our Nigerian Police just needs more funding, training and employing mental stable individuals to become law enforcement officers. Our Governors will become demigods; already they are. Add State Police to that and get the picture

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by MurderX: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2012
1. Y'all are very stupid to raise voice over this one. The guy they killed at Ogba and many others that died during the fuel subsidy protests - how many people still hear of them or their families? Do you know how many more people have died due to the irrational policies of the government? Na one mama wey don chop money tire go make nairaland topic page 11 - frankly she's just like any other victim of the decayed society. Lets all feel the same heat.

2. Twisting it the other way - in the words of Arumeh Oteh "if you fight corruption, corruption will fight you back". Her stance or policies may have wrecked havoc in corruption kingdom and the kingdom decided to kidnap the queen of her own kingdom. On this note I may sympathize with her. I wish the queen safe and whole return.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Ozonna(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2012
ferdimako:

They kidnap mothers and fathers of those who kidnap our money and future.

So instead of you paying for your own sins, you would prefer your parents/children pay for your mistakes? Why don't they attack NOI herself and leave the old woman alone?

Kindly explain how she has kidnapped our money? This Lady is trying to make things work in Nigeria and economists are applauding most of her moves. The problem is that its yet to affect the masses positively.

We shouldn't politicise everithing for God's sake. Rather let's pray that her Majesty survives this ordeal and comes back safely

I pray that the kidnappers release this Old woman unconditionally ASAP.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by eldoradoxx: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2012
ode remo: @eloradxx, exactly my point. our leaders frm the day of independet do not have faith in this jungle called NIGERIA hence the 67 civil war,the maitesenee, the vote rigging, the massive corruption that has become the bedrock of our system.
answer this question will u steal your own money or raid your own property?
in nigeria no leader and i repeat no leader dead or alive believe in this country. so lets face fact when it hit us in the face.
Leaders are chosen from the followers, the leader today was a follower yesterday. If the followers are not good, their leaders cannot be different. The people deserve the kind of leaders they get.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Ozonna(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2012
oyb:

Dunno why, but i see the hand of diezani and her oil pipeline protecting cohorts. Noi has done what she can to plug DAM's leaks and there is major bad blood btw the two

Correct!!!

People don't seem to understand that this kidnap maybe connected to oil cabals, NASS members,evil politicians, etc and not carried out by poverty stricken militants.

I believe they want to force this woman to resign.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nwogbe: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2012
This thread is a real traffic jam thread. 11th page and still counting. Enjoyin d comments sha
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Ozonna(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2012
eldoradoxx: Leaders are chosen from the followers, the leader today was a follower yesterday. If the followers are not good, their leaders cannot be different. The people deserve the kind of leaders they get.

+10000 likes
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by expensive007(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2012
berem: angry angryMay God bless the kidnappers.they should shift their attention to those criminals who rip off this country.They shouldn't be spared.since they don't wanna fight against kidnapping,they should also feel the pain.
that will give them an avenue to loot more money to be able to recover th€ir losses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen / Court Sacks Sam Saba, CCB Chairman, Board / Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.