Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? (2739 Views)

Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by tejutaiwoh(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2008
IICE LET US TALK ON YAHOO MESSENGER
ktsquare2002@yahoo.com
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by iice(f): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2008
Righttt. . .how is that working for you so far? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2008
iice:

Righttt. . .how is that working for you so far? undecided

nice one. . . . grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by adeboo(f): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2008
Maybe u should just strike up a conversation with her - say something that will make her take notice - compliment her or something. nothing too cheesy though.
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2008
adeboo:

Maybe u should just strike up a conversation with her - say something that will make her take notice - compliment her or something. nothing too cheesy though.

erm. . . . . i dont think thats possible for him to do if his previous post are anything to go by. undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by TheSly: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2008
its easy!!! whenever u see a girl that u like . . . . . just drag her and start this convos as stated below! cool

baby o baby. . .come be ma l[b]ady[/b]

the way u shakin. . mo ti lo crazy

twist ur belly. . .like spagetti

Omo o tasty. . .like fried chicken tongue

se fun mi bi won tin seh ninu tele!

ur shaky shaky. . .is f[b]ingerlickin[/b]. . . cheesy

so hurry hurry. . .take me to mummy. .

because in my dreams i see ma baby in your tommy. . . cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2008
@®~^Sly^~®

lmfao. . . . where did you get your lyrics from? grin

I bet anything that by time you reach the second line, you would have a hot slap flying across ya face or beta still you'll be kicked in the balls grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by TheSly: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2008
cheesy grin cheesy grin remember who im iz tongue a certified country vet cool

let him try it and see whats gonna happen. . . . . .trust me cool
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by buzzgonz(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2008
*Laughing* Alright Stop!! 
To me the best way to approach a Chick on the Street,if she is going in your direction, maintain eye contact
then call her attention by saying, excuse me young lady have we met before, you seem to look familiar in my family,
you remind me of my sister, thats if you have one. Oya conservation don start. cheesy

well thats just a little tips i'm coming with more dose of it. smiley
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by evergie(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2008
that na old tory. It hardly work on gals this days.
Justlooking be-wildedtell her she look familiar, that you saw her picture on the cover page of Hints, Ovation, or any of this Cele magazines or even sef that she look the gal you saw on close-up or any of this big company ad.
She will denial it, but still insist that she is the one, that if she wants you will call someone else to confirm it. Try calling some number from your fone than act ntwk bizzy. She will be like, "please stop embarrassing me". Tell her may be her pics was used without her consent that if she will call you or if you have her number you wound prove your point.

You get the draft.
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by iice(f): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2008
i pity the dudes if those lines work
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by evergie(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2008
@iice
?
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Rebellious(f): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2008
evergie:

that na old tory. It hardly work on gals this days.
Justlooking be-wildedtell her she look familiar, that you saw her picture on the cover page of Hints, Ovation, or any of this Cele magazines or even sef that she look the girl you saw on close-up or any of this big company ad.
She will denial it, but still insist that she is the one, that if she wants you will call someone else to confirm it. Try calling some number from your phone than act ntwk bizzy. She will be like, "please stop embarrassing me". Tell her may be her pics was used without her consent that if she will call you or if you have her number you wound prove your point.

You get the draft.

Shit will never happen not even in fantasies.
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by buzzgonz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2008
lol, ;d
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by iice(f): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2008
@evergie. . .
Those nonsense of seeing them on cover. . .
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by CALIBOY(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2008
dem gals are talkin, that bobo na mumu, i noh know where him get him own gimmics, !
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Alert(f): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2008
While i was serving there's this guy that got my attention by planting a quick kiss on my lips in a public place.i was shocked, bewildered and short of words. though i know him but not on intimate levels, his good looks,and the feel of his lips contributed to my confusion, i couldnt afford to give a slap, I didnt want to create a scene , though a slap was the last thing on my mind.
what happened afterwards, i tagged him a playboy and maintained my distance.
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by chamotex(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2008
buzzgonz:

*Laughing* Alright Stop!!
To me the best way to approach a Chick on the Street,if she is going in your direction, maintain eye contact
then call her attention by saying, excuse me young lady have we met before, you seem to look familiar in my family,
you remind me of my sister, thats if you have one. Oya conservation don start. cheesy

well thats just a little tips i'm coming with more dose of it. smiley

if dis one works, d girl must b desperate,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Definition Of A Wife? / 101 Ways Not To Get Pregnant / How To Actively Put Yourself into the Friend Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.