Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,853 members, 7,851,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (29785 Views)

Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi / N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
The money is too much. They must be sick in the head for demanding for such amount mehn. However this is a challenge for the Federal Govt. you know. If they should succumb and pay for Iweala's mum then Niger can never ever handle insecurity. But if they should filter these men out and treat them accodingly.....they will be lifting our hopes high on the Boko Haram insurgency issue cos that's a sign that they would be next.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by wanakak: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
May God keep her n protect her from dangers Amen
However, i think these clawns are cracy
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by kunlekunle: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
i dey suspect these oil cabal

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by salafiyy: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
WHY NOT THE WOMAN HERSELF WHY THE WEAK OLD WOMAN?...COWARDS
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hmmmm, opa gunmen style undecided

Interesting.... But fuked up that amount is too small na with all the figures wey we dey hear/see these thieving!
It shoulda been $10billion.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
PBundles: This is a sad BUT natural development. I dont condone this in no way or fashion. I also have a mother....but when the poor masses feel betrayed on a daily basis, where they witness the blatant corruption and abuse of power of the elite, this is bound to happen. This is only the beginning. You need to question if its really money they want, afterall they know the risks involved. It could be that they want a reason to harm this lady, who is a pawn in a war of attrition. Elite fly in jets yet ban those that get around on motorbikes. You cant offer the bare necessitites, yet the elite live in splendor. The poor masses are terrorised by robbers, while you look the other way since you are fully protected. Did we think no one would go radicle? Very sad, no doubt but almost expected.

You do not condone it, yet you are in "buts" Keep quiet man! Where were the kidnappers when OBJ, IBB, and their cohorts were stealing us blind. Every body is now opening mouth because the man at the helm is not dictatorial. We never knew Ngozi was corrupt until she sought to kill the mine well of curruption - oil subsidy. The life line to the businesses of Dangote, Otedola, Tinubu, the ubah guy is even a new comer. But when other people were stealing us blind through the same subsidy we saw no curruption.

If the mother of a serving Minister can be kidnapped and Ransom is paid, then the President of Nigeria can also be Kidnapped. Talkless of the rest of you writing trash on this page. At least I am aware of one high profile kidnap in lekki this year, in case anyone thinks its a southeast thing. As you make noise and mock the minister do wait your turn.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by juliebest(f): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
how i wish these kidnappers can demand for good governance and not corrupt currencies.

Good talk.

I pray nothing happens to the woman.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by onatisi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
juliebest:

Good talk.

I pray nothing happens to the woman.
nothing go happen to her , they dont need her dead , if she dies that na problem and dont be surprised to realize that there could be government officials involved as well as security personnel , you cant pull of such a job without high level connections
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by solid3(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
O boy this na action film o. I hope it end like d American movie where a guy tried killing d president and was never caugth.

Hope the guys have good programmers who will cover up their Poo. while they get their cash.

How i wish they will demand for revolution/transformation of Nigeria. The youths a gradually gettin desperat.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by baby124: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
I talk am. Shey na 1billion dollars or naira. Ok, na 1billion dollars. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by ubong560(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dat's too small abeg. Y descending dat low? I actually expected somthing lik N10billion. Dat family can pay dat N1billion without going 2 bank 2 withdraw any money. Am kinda dissappointed! Fucck d cheap kidnappers!
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by sundaybam(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
The money is too much. Make them kill d woman if they want 84yrs no be small thing she don try. grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by ballabriggs: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
KenGali:

Where were the kidnappers when OBJ, IBB, and their cohorts were stealing us blind.

So there was no kidnapping when OBJ was there? Find another lie biko. It has nothing to do with whether the man up there is "dictatorial".

The rate of unemployment in Nigeria is unsustainable for any economy.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
salafiyy: WHY NOT THE WOMAN HERSELF WHY THE WEAK OLD WOMAN?...COWARDS

Do you understand what human survival instinct is? Everything is fair play in war of attrition, however, this a war between the thieving elites and the thieves monsters they created... I bet the woman wasn't cowardly when she was looting with the other thieves, no?? She didn't care about other old men and women who died and have been dying because of poverty and some of the policies she championed in this government - so, why should the other thieves care about their victim's age??

It's a battle between greedy thieves - don't take sides! undecided
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by ugosinachyy19: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
they should pay them in coins. Like Samsung and Apple.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
cyril83: madness is when you type contrarily to d topic
she is to Mrs Okonjo-iweala, as Reno Omokri is to Goodluck Jonathan. Don't blame her
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by maumau1: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
is sad because this boys should know that their time has come to an end.
they must surely be caught. they can never get away with this.
when nigerian police wan work they work.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by victorD3: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
ubong560: Dat's too small abeg. Y descending dat low? I actually expected somthing lik N10billion. Dat family can pay dat N1billion without going 2 bank 2 withdraw any money. Am kinda dissappointed! Fucck d cheap kidnappers!

Are you high? They demanded 1Billion dollars and you are talking of naira.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by jmoore(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
onatisi:
wait until they pay the money ur eyes go open say ppl get money .you think it is naira not dollars and they will pay

If you are one of the kidnappers then your mission is a futile one, keep waiting.. smh
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by mkoabiola: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dese boyz don hammer ooooooo.
Wat a good ,bad ,ugly n beautiful way to start dier own lyf if ds ransome is paid .
Boys de vex
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by onatisi(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
when this kidnapping stuff started and the white men were being kidnapped during obj time i remember that a politician made a statement then that we think we Nigerians are immune d and safe from kidnappers but that a time will come when these kidnappers will start kidnapping Nigerians themselves okonjo was in bj government at that time she would never have thought such will happen to her , all the elite thinking is that bad things only happens to the masses , it is time they taste what ppl have been suffering.they have all the chance and resources to improve Nigeria security organs but what have they done nothing , in fact i believe dame should be the next victim
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by nodullin(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
wow!! If those moda f**kas get 1/2 of dat~ they are made 4 lyfe~

May God protect d woman and d family~

And may Karma catch up wit d hostiles
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by kheart(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
boron10:
package dollars in a ghana must go bag noni. Btw, are they going to count the money to ensure it is complete
how i wish i am in d east at d moment cos dis joblessness done do me.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by onatisi(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
jmoore:

If you are one of the kidnappers then your mission is a futile one, keep waiting.. smh
silence is ur best answer,but come to think of it i wish i was one of them
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by poweredcom(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dey should make it one trillion sef and who is dat dumbass that's says they gonna send marked money to the kidnapper --- haha you think say na yankee we dey or you think say na 24 the series you dey watch....even if they apply d technique ol boy if I were the kidnapper and they pay me in marked money I go se ope !!! Oo cuz I go go street for anoda location of d nation spread d moulah like 1millah from buildin and run away oya make dem catch the pple wey dey pick money even policemen go pick sef ..hahaha
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by mannyU: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Maybe D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ jus wan kill d woman. Deir demand is simply unreasonable.

Maybe na her political enemies @ work(subsidy thieves) now using or masking behind dis thugs n making such an outragious demand inorder 2 divert attention n if dat is d case (which i pray not), they will still kill her because all they want τ̅☺ do is hurt Ngozi n if they can't get τ̅☺ her, hurting her mum will be equally as good. Anyfin possible 4 9nija

Wish her well.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by maumau1: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
niger tire me.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by dvinebranch(f): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
On a very serious note,I bliv we shld by now b very careful of d stuff we utter esp on social networks. Dis is d range most pple suggestd ystday shld b demanded as ransom n gbam.....! Aftrall armed robbers,petty thieves,bombers,kidnappers n der liks re nt monsters,my mate,sibling,family member....cld b one. I did jest ystday buh it was more to d way typical Nigerians responded to need 4fund to celebrate dis festivity dan it was abt d personalities involved. Either way ma God 4giv me! Inu jin!
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by SELFWORTH: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
It goes without saying that these animals will never see old age!
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by vandarsar(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
tory !quote author=floriana]Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is the 'prime minister' of Nigeria government and a PhD holder. She was a world bank vice president. She ran for the presidency of the world bank but obama denied her. Both her parents are professors and royal. Ngozi prefers the African fabrics to western attires. She's a trend-setter in a unique head tie made with ankara. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri / Six Things To Expect From Buhari's 2016 Budget / Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.