Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? (3191 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by Winneygirl(f): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2012
daroz: I am thinking of showing her this post, maybe pple's opinion of the matter will help her realise the position of things and force her to change for the better. House what do u think?
Pls dont!!! Pls, pls, pls...do not show her this thread.
Do U want 2complicate Ur life
Do as advised here but do not let her know that U exposed her life to the world. Her opinion on this would be, "If U had issues with me, Y didnt U just tel me?"
Be careful. D internet can be a force 4 good as well as a force 4 evil. Ur lives are supposed 2be private. Please do not show her this thread!!! That is not d kind of psychological help some of us advised U 2get her.
If she is reclusive in nature 2 other pple because she doesnt trust them,dont U knw she will see dis thread as a very big betrayal of trust??Hw will she be sure dat she can entrust U wit her secrets??
Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by Abali1(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2012
Op, I noticed that you are striving hard to defend your girl on this thread, and I believe you equally make excuses for her in real life. It is a sign of Deep Love, but please have a open mind before you go into a marriage you forever regret.
If you must marry her, try first of all to thrash some of this problems before tying the knot.
No man/(couple) is an Island unto itself.
Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by daroz(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2012
daroz: I am thinking of showing her this post, maybe pple's opinion of the matter will help her realise the position of things and force her to change for the better. House what do u think?

ITbomb:
Please do.
If she is really an introvert then nl would be her second home.
She has to open up a bit and take the risk of getting people into her life. That's the fun of life
Abi actor dey dey for house act movie? No

Winneygirl:
Pls dont!!! Pls, pls, pls...do not show her this thread.
Do U want 2complicate Ur life
Do as advised here but do not let her know that U exposed her life to the world. Her opinion on this would be, "If U had issues with me, Y didnt U just tel me?"
Be careful. D internet can be a force 4 good as well as a force 4 evil. Ur lives are supposed 2be private. Please do not show her this thread!!! That is not d kind of psychological help some of us advised U 2get her.
If she is reclusive in nature 2 other pple because she doesnt trust them,dont U knw she will see dis thread as a very big betrayal of trust??Hw will she be sure dat she can entrust U wit her secrets??
Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by daroz(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by Winneygirl(f): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2012
@Op, thr's nothing confusing abt my post. Just don't show her dis thread!!
Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by Bebetter: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
[size=20pt]@OP - with all the counter responses & feedback you've given... its clear you understand her very well, you can live with her... infact you are already living successfully with her... Marry Her... a mans first responsibility is his immediate family. you are starting yours now.... use her positives to the advantage of your future... and along the way teach her some new ways, new things... right now, she considers you the closest person to her heart... she believes in you , she will learn.[/size]

[size=14pt]and if she no learn... you go try dey enjoy am then, as you dey enjoy am now... no escape! #Gbam[/size]
Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by honeikate(f): 1:42am On Dec 17, 2012
am also a strong introvert,very calm and gentle. I do like pple a lot bt don't always get to be friends wt dem as a result of my introvert attitude..I'm nt friendly at all and feel uncomfortable when in d mist of strangers..I need help on how to improve on myself too
Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 17, 2012
Why do people on Nl just use the word "introvert" anyhow?

2 Likes

Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by stpat1(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2012
daroz:
Of cos she has banned me from some certain things, but most of it is for my own advantage. For instance, at d beginning of d relationship, she insisted I quit drinking alcohol. Though I didn't yielded absolutely, I was able to reduce d habit to social drinking alone, and most times, indoor in d company of a trusted neighbour friend who comes most weekends to play PS3 wit me , and she seems to be ok with it. 2ndly, in other to put me in good shape, she has succeeded in making me involve in regular body exercise like backstroke and pressup, and sometimes with her supervision. More also, I am now used to changing my boxers everytime I take my bath(twice a day on d average), cos I know one of d 1st thing she does when she comes over is to try to sniff my boxers to perceive is there is any form of sweat or urinary odour. so i'm now used to general body and environmental cleanliness cos I know anything contrary will put her off.
so as earlier stated, I don't have any personal problem with her, I enjoy her company and she has really improved my life style. But d way she relates with pple around me, and d way they view her is d real issue.

Eheh eheh eheehe . He who has ears let him hear.
Yes your woman is ok o but has some issues I must confess. I tell you my guy, if not that I am very sure that it can't be I would have said you are about to marry my ex. She is everything u've described. I tell you, later you will begin to feel tutored cos their types believe they know all. She will soon begin to tell you who to see, who to talk to, what clothes to wear, what shoe to wear, what deodorant to use, how to react and deal with situations etc. Damn sooner or later you will soon start feeling controlled and will want to stamp your authority. Na that time yawa go start to gas, but if you are the type that submits sha no problem.
I must confess that this set of people are extremely loving o and will take care of their man wella. But just know that you will have to be secretly visiting friends and relations cos they will all distant themselves from you.
Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by stpat1(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2012
Wait o, I just read ur post saying you want to show her this thread. Guy don't try it o. I hope she doesn't know your NL I'd? For the good of yourself and your relationship, don't let her see this thread. Either now or later.

Na wa for some guys o
Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by tosan200(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2012
@op,have you really researched what may be wrong with your girl,in my own opinion,i think she has ocd,what is really known as obsessive compulsive disorder,its really not a big thing,but you need to get her to a professional asap,before this thing grows and eats her.
Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by daroz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
stpat1: Wait o, I just read ur post saying you want to show her this thread. Guy don't try it o. I hope she doesn't know your NL I'd? For the good of yourself and your relationship, don't let her see this thread. Either now or later.

Na wa for some guys o
Well, if you say so.
Thank God she hardly visit nairaland, and when she does she dont go behold the frontpage articles.
I am greatful for all the contributions so far.
Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by benson19: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
daroz:
Well, if you say so.
Thank God she hardly visit nairaland, and when she does she dont go behold the frontpage articles.
I am greatful for all the contributions so far.
Broda u dnt av 2 show her dis thread ooo and dat sound childish 2 me nw
Re: She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her? by daroz(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
benson19: Broda u dnt av 2 show her dis thread ooo and dat sound childish 2 me nw
kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. / 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) / French Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.