Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results (10224 Views)

Protesters Burn Burkina Faso Parliament Building / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, / Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by akpanbaba: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2012
I can't understand how Obasanjo rigged election for NDC.Did he go to Ghana as the chairman of EC?
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2012
i dont talk gibberish like average ghanaians ... i talk and back em up with proper link
chiboy1928: shut the thrash who told u dey is no constant electricity in ghana
ghana energy crisis bites harder and may persist till 2013

http://allafrica.com/stories/201210030698.html

and no good roads

Bad roads aggravating poverty in the north of ghana
http://www.modernghana.com/news/304633/1/bad-roads-aggravating-poverty-in-the-north.html

or no good and fuctionable hospital,
if there is good hospital in ghana... john atta mills wont be going abroad for treatment grin grin

why don't u come to ghana and see the massive infrastructure,steady power supply,free heath insurance sheme.good motorable road and a peaceful enveroment,I bet u when u come to ghana u will not feel like going bck to nijah,
have being to almost every west african country... trust apart from accra with little developement... all the rest are just shitthole
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by nkemKalu: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2012
akpanbaba: I can't understand how Obasanjo rigged election for NDC.Did he go to Ghana as the chairman of EC?
CAN THE DEVIL STAND IN THE PULPIT AND PREACH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST? THAT IS THE CASE OF OBASANJO SUPERVISING ELECTION IN ANOTHER COUNTRY........COS U CANNOT GIVE WHAT U DON'T HAVE...PERIOD. OBASANJO IS NOT A DEMOCRAT AND HE DOES NOT POSSESS DEMOCRATIC ATTRIBUTES
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
el bin manny: Thank God o! Ghanaians hate everything 9ja, simply because they can't beat us!
They rejoice in our hard times, especially those idiots in NL!
For the sake of those of them in NL I wish them a quarter of wats happening in the north and see how they will survive it in 2 months gringringrin
grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
el bin manny: See mumu commentators!
Na Obj be the returning officer?
Did he travel the whole of Ghana to rig in every polling unit?
Was he the electoral officer?
Tell me how he rigged in an election involving millions of voters?

A bad workman always quarrel with his tools!
Ghana should sort out their issues and stop blaming OBJ!

U guys claim that Ghana is this n that.
Isn't it a shame to claim a single Nigerian rigged your election! Wonder what 160 million Nigerians can do to u guys!!!!!!
Grow cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
they really need to grow up
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
rick.ross:

Dont mind those short ugly mofos, they like to lie a lot to look good on the outside. The opposition is under serious threat and pressure to accept the results so that Ghana will look good to outsiders.

Watch as they regroup in the next couple of hours to rant on a Nigerian owned site when they cannot set up one.
my brother e tire me ehhh grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Arcard(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Al i cn say TO ghanians is jst BIG EEIYAAA cry
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
Pato30: Sharrrrap ur mouth!!! 9ja can never follow Ghanian footstep cos u are too small for us to learn from u. Expect more violence as far the election is held in African soil. U should have gone to europe or America to make it truely free and fair.
thats what i hate most about some demented nairalander...imagine someone saying we should learn from ghana... learn what? bad leadership, bad road or what... we are learning from south africa that has being able to generate 50,000mw of electricity, good roads etc... not ghana that cant even generate 1500mw of electricity ... they cant even organize free and fair election
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Cusubaba(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:
i dont talk gibberish like average ghanaians ... i talk and back em up with proper link

ghana energy crisis bites harder and may persist till 2013

http://allafrica.com/stories/201210030698.html

Bad roads aggravating poverty in the north of ghana
http://www.modernghana.com/news/304633/1/bad-roads-aggravating-poverty-in-the-north.html

if there is good hospital in ghana... john atta mills wont be going abroad for treatment grin grin

have being to almost every west african country... trust apart from accra with little develope
Don't mind these primitive and uncivilized Ghanaians. Apart from some part of Accra other 9 Regions in Ghana are shit holes. I wonder why Ghanaian always liars and deceiving theirselves just to look good outside. Apparentently this burnt black Ghanaian dude is a senseless Ape. As small as de r, Ghana is becoming modern day Sodom and Gomorah. Nigeria can't be compared with that nitwit country called Ghana.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
chiboy1928: shut the thrash who told u dey is no constant electricity in ghana and no good roads or no good and fuctionable hospital,why don't u come to ghana and see the massive infrastructure,steady power supply,free heath insurance sheme.good motorable road and a peaceful enveroment,I bet u when u come to ghana u will not feel like going bck to nijah,stupid fool I don't blame u all u no is to sit down they wit the free internet subscription u get to type nonsense on the internet.

So true. What usually happens is

1) A Nigerian who has never been to Ghana would continuously trash Ghana due to his ego and false sense Nigeria's superiority.

2) He arrives in Ghana and immediately starts to compare physical structures, especially Accra airport to say, his Bumfukck sh1thole state's. His false sense of Nigeria's grandeur grows larger along with his ego. Never would it occur to him that, his country has had 50 years of oil money (which is a lot) flow into her national coffers and should have been developed like South Africa by now.

3) So he steps out of the airport and moves around Accra. He notices the lack of crowds and relatively "slow" pace of life. Things and people are, for the most part, organized, peaceful and civil. Our Nigerian traveler likes that, but he sees it as Ghana's lack of enlightenment. I mean, why should he queue patiently to enter a vehicle when he always took a "shortcut" in big bad Lagos? Ghanaians must be stoopid, he says to himself.

4) For the first time in his life though, our visitor is able to stay up past 6pm and enjoy a simple evening stroll. In the neighborhood where he's staying, kids are playing well into the night, young women are hanging around by themselves without fear. In his room, he cranks up the aircon full blast and reminisces about his hot and dark shack back in Bumfukk Nigeria. The bar across the street loudly pumps songs from P-Square and other Nigerian artiste along with Ghana and American music. Our visitor starts to feel at home.

5) The days went by and our visitor ventures out of Accra. He's impressed with the journey, the landscape and roads. He passes through a few checkpoints and never once did the police harass him or asked for bribes. He starts to think, "Hmm... me thinks I can live here".

6) At his destination, he laments how "poor" and undeveloped it looks. He compares it to another Bummfukk city in Nigeria. Yup! that same Bumfukk city without electricity where he was robbed, kidnapped, beaten and bombed. But to our visitor, it's better because of two 5-storey buildings occupied by, what else?... banks. Oh, Bumfukk City also has a dilapidated structure called an "international airport" which hardly gets used because no airline with half a business sense would fly there.

7) Weeks passes by and our visitor has pretty much toured most of Ghana because, after all, it's a small country. He has met and interacted with a lot of Ghanaians. At this point, his ego is still giant-sized but his opinion about the country has been reshaped. Although he's still proud about his Naija, he has learned one important lesson -- peace and security brings happiness.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by rickross2: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie:

1) A Nigerian who has never been to Ghana would continuously trash Ghana due to his ego and false sense Nigeria's superiority.

2) He arrives in Ghana and immediately starts to compare physical structures, especially Accra airport to say, his Bumfukck sh1thole state's. His false sense of Nigeria's grandeur grows larger along with his ego. Never would it occur to him that, his country has had 50 years of oil money (which is a lot) flow into her national coffers and should have been developed like South Africa by now.

3) So he steps out of the airport and moves around Accra. He notices the lack of crowds and relatively "slow" pace of life. Things and people are, for the most part, organized, peaceful and civil. Our Nigerian traveler likes that, but he sees it as Ghana's lack of enlightenment. I mean, why should he queue patiently to enter a vehicle when he always took a "shortcut" in big bad Lagos? Ghanaians must be stoopid, he says to himself.

4) For the first time in his life though, our visitor is able to stay up past 6pm and enjoy a simple evening stroll. In the neighborhood he stayed, kids played well into the night, young women strolled and hanged around by themselves without fear. In his room, he cranks up the aircon full blast and reminisces about his hot and dark shack back in Bumfukk Nigeria.

5) The days went by and our visitor ventures out of Accra. He's impressed with the journey, the landscape and roads. He passes through a few checkpoints and never once did the police harass him or asked for bribes. He starts to think, "Hmm... me thinks I can live here".

6) At his destination, he laments how "poor" and undeveloped it looks. He compares it to another Bummfukk city in Nigeria. Yup! that same Bumfukk city without electricity where he was robbed, kidnapped, beaten and bombed. But to our visitor, it's better because of two 5-storey buildings occupied by, what else?... banks. Oh, Bumfukk City also has a dilapidated structure called an "international airport" which hardly gets used because no airline with half a business sense would fly there.

7) Weeks passes by and our visitor has pretty much toured most of Ghana because, after all, it's a small country. His ego is still giant-sized. Although he's still proud about his Naija, he has learned one important lesson -- peace and security bring happiness.

Story of your life part 1, oya start part 2 asap.
Its on a Nigerian website you are ranting, why not go to ghanaweb? When will you lazy folks learn to be productive? You are waiting for a Nigerian or white man to set up a standard forum for you?

With your small population and all the money you have made from cocoa, gold, diamond etc, you should be more developed than south africa you are talking about.
Go to ivory coast that has no oil, but derives its revenue from cocoa, go there and see how developed and civilized they are with good road network, running water etc. Unlike ghana that still imports everything including Ghana must go bags to export your cocoa, onions from niger, carrot from togo, cucumber from Burkina Faso etc?

With all the media hype you would think ghana is a developed nation, but as they say, seeing is believing. The entire country has no single world class infrastructure, everything in your country is last world, no running water, bad roads everywhere, it took USA intervention to build few motorways in ghana, traffic from mile 7 to malam used to last 4 hours. The entire country of ghana has only 7 fly overs when lagos has 20 something and counting? You are worried about our oil money? Why not worry that smaller West African nations like Ivory Coast and Senegal that has no oil, gold and diamonds like ghana is far more developed than ghana?

Your population is under 25 million and you cannot feed yourself, no running water, no roads, no infrastructure and you cannot even conduct peaceful election, the best thing is for you to go for all out war because you are bunch of useless gorillas you are of no use to Africa apart from sakawa rituals, trokosi ritual degree etc

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Cusubaba(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
chiboy1928: shut the thrash who told u dey is no constant electricity in ghana and no good roads or no good and fuctionable hospital,why don't u come to ghana and see the massive infrastructure,steady power supply,free heath insurance sheme.good motorable road and a peaceful enveroment,I bet u when u come to ghana u will not feel like going bck to nijah,stupid fool I don't blame u all u no is to sit down they wit the free internet subscription u get to type nonsense on the internet.
Shut up you lazy Ape and be my shoe shiner boy as usual or a clearner in Nigeria Glo network in Ghana. What a shame.... U Shitty Ghanaians talk as though ur country is pure and holy. I won't deny the fact that Nigerians have their shortfall but what about filth country called Ghana that filled wìth bitter people, full of envious, hate, and fear. Primitive twerps specialized in land mediocre stuffs like Bukom, Chorkor, pakoto lante Ga's tribe. Trokosi Voodoo( Ewe tribe), Criminals ugly Sakawa Ashanti tribe and King killers Dagonba tribe.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie:

first off.. nigerians dont give a shiitt about ghana until u ugly mofos decide to appear on our forum to display ur stupidity and inferiority complex ...and we are here to deal with ur stupidity.

this is quite senseless, no one is judging ghana by their shitty airport .. we judge u by what is on ground.. bad roads, no electricity,bad health care etc... by the way is ghana airport not part of ghana? grin grin

lol u have no point son, why are nigerians not judging Cameroonians and other west African countries like that.. u just have to accept.. its not about looking good on the outside ..no matter how hard u try to hide the truth, people will eventually know the truth

4) For the first time in his life though, our visitor is able to stay up past 6pm and enjoy a simple evening stroll. In the neighborhood he stayed, kids played well into the night, young women strolled and hanged around by themselves without fear. In his room, he cranks up the aircon full blast and reminisces about his hot and dark shack back in Bumfukk Nigeria.
hahahahaha so is that what makes peaceful and beautiful country? a room with air condition (and not knowing when the next election protester will stab u in the back).. u are such a wonderful uncivilized illiterate.. am sure u havent being to other countries that has something to offer humanity before to see how things are done there....lol

grin grin grin who would wanna do that before ?

atleast the same city can feed the whole shitty ghana grin grin

7) Weeks passes by and our visitor has pretty much toured most of Ghana because, after all, it's a small country. His ego is still giant-sized. Although he's still proud about his Naija, he has learned one important lesson -- peace and security bring happiness.

lol u mean the same peace that is going on in ghana rightnow? the peace that u will have to be watching ur back so that angry election protester wont stab u with a knife, or army firing tear gas to chase u away... hmmmm that sounds very peaceful..

on God can safe ghanaians from inferiority complex
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
rick.ross:

Story of your life part 1, oya start part 2 asap.
Its on a Nigerian website you are ranting, why not go to ghanaweb? When will you lazy folks learn to be productive? You are waiting for a Nigerian or white man to set up a standard forum for you?

With your small population and all the money you have made from cocoa, gold, diamond etc, you should be more developed than south africa you are talking about.
Go to ivory coast that has no oil, but derives its revenue from cocoa, go there and see how developed and civilized they are with good road network, running water etc. Unlike ghana that still imports everything including Ghana must go bags to export your cocoa, onions from niger, carrot from togo, cucumber from Burkina Faso etc?

With all the media hype you would think ghana is a developed nation, but as they say, seeing is believing. The entire country has no single world class infrastructure, everything in your country is last world, no running water, bad roads everywhere, it took USA intervention to build few motorways in ghana, traffic from mile 7 to malam used to last 4 hours. The entire country of ghana has only 7 fly overs when lagos has 20 something and counting? You are worried about our oil money? Why not worry that smaller West African nations like Ivory Coast and Senegal that has no oil, gold and diamonds like ghana is far more developed than ghana?

Your population is under 25 million and you cannot feed yourself, no running water, no roads, no infrastructure and you cannot even conduct peaceful election, the best thing is for you to go for all out war because you are bunch of useless gorillas you are of no use to Africa apart from sakawa rituals, trokosi ritual degree etc
ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *crying for ghana* cry
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ghana The peaceful country with no corruption...mtewwwww, nonsense
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ rick.ross

1) Ivorians (including Nigerians) are now refugees in Ghana. Why?

2) Apart from the waterfront in Abidjan, the rest of Ivory coast are sh1tholes infested with AIDS.

3) Ivory Coast and CFA countries are pretty much France's colony. Most of their development wasn't all financed by cocoa but by France's treasury.

4) So what if Ghana imports some products from neighboring countries? Even the USA imports vegetable and fruits. The purpose of ECOWAS is to facilitate free trade, not for Nigerians to escape poverty and despair. Doesn't Nigeria import EVERYTHING from outside? This includes petrol!! Let me repeat, PETROL!! See the irony?
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by elbinmanny(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
chiboy1928: shut the Bleep have u ever been to ghana before,if u haven't don't say wat u don't no cos nigeria is no were close to ghana ok dumb ass hole
Yeah with this, we don't wanna be there in Jesus name AMEN
All hail Ghana roads
www.ghanamma.com/news/2010/11/16/ba..

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by elbinmanny(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
el bin manny:
All hail Ghana roads
gringringringrin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
el bin manny:
All hail Ghana roads

The article is about the national health insurance and how it was introduced by the NPP. Did I miss something?
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by lekkie073(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
rampant lover: Datz diz lil skirmishes in GH meks u Nigerians feel better? Our elections is always peaceful than urs. Let's wait for 2015 n see how urs will go.
ur election have always been free and fair until now dat ur incumbent presido decided to do it naija's way. ghana will always learn from nigeria and nigerians
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by elbinmanny(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie:

The article is about the national health insurance and how it was introduced by the NPP. Did I miss something?

And the picture above?cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by elbinmanny(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:
ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *crying for ghana* cry
Weep not child gringringrin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
lekkie073: ur election have always been free and fair until now dat ur incumbent presido decided to do it naija's way. ghana will always learn from nigeria and nigerians

What proof do you have that it has not been free and fair? Just because the loser claims it wasn't fair doesn't mean it's so.

There were so many checks, balances and oversight by both parties during the election that it would be extremely difficult to steal 300,000 votes or so.

How can NPP win only 2 regions out of 10 (their strongholds Ashanti and Eastern regions) and expect to be president? They lost fair and square.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by lekkie073(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie:

What proof do you have that it has not been free and fair? Just because the loser claims it wasn't fair doesn't mean it's so.

There were so many checks, balances and oversight by both parties during the election that it would be extremely difficult to steal 300,000 votes or so.

How can NPP win only 2 regions out of 10 (their strongholds Ashanti and Eastern regions) and expect to be president? They lost fair and square.

what is NPP?
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
NPP doesn't realize that politics is a chess game. The aim is to have your PARTY win, not the flag-bearer. This means parties should pick their flag-bearer based on pure strategy, not only based on tribe.

The NPP made a big mistake by picking Nana Addo again (he run four years ago and lost) although they had a much more popular and charismatic candidate called John Alan Kyeremanteng (sp?) who would have garnered support from most of the regions and across tribal lines. Most Ghanaians regard NPP to be a tribal party where only Ashantis are members. They'd have to change that perception (probably by picking flag-bearers and leaders from other tribes) for them to succeed in the future.

NDC's Mahama (the winner) is from the north so he cornered the whole north (which comprises of about 4 regions). His running mate is from the Central region, so he cornered the western coastal areas of Ghana. Greater Accra goes easily to NDC because of the huge Gas and Ewes population (which an NPP official said last year that they should kill). The Volta region (Rawlings' region) is NDC's stronghold so there lies their winning strategy.

The election 4 years ago was even closer and went into a re-vote. Also, biometric verification was introduced this time so you could say the numbers are actually more accurate than 4 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
lekkie073:
what is NPP?

NPP (National Peoples Party) is the party which came close to NDC and lost. Mind you, there were several smaller parties in the election but NDC and NPP are the two biggest. NPP is the only party complaining the election wasn't fair. They are the crowd protesting in the video on this thread.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by torgbe(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:
grin grin grin abi o... their electricity is not stable, their roads are not motorable, their schools unattainable, hospital rubbish... their economy is not up to that of lagos... they cant even organise free and fair election... yet they come to nairaland to rant.. shameless people... its this kinda time u just wish to pray for ur african brother but if u think about the way ghanaians on nairaland act.. u will hate all ghanaians
Ghana is far ahead of nigeria in all the areas u mentioned. i am a Ghanaian in Ghana and i can say the election is free and fair and the pictures u see are peaceful protest from some disgruntled NPP members who find it hard to accept the results. their leader is 69 years old and cant contest again thats why he wants to taste power before he retires. mahama is our president. ECOWAS, AU and the US and coalition of local election observers all described it as free and fair. The NPP has 21days to protest in the law court and I can bet you, they have no credible evidence that the election has been rigged
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
el bin manny:
Weep not child gringringrin
grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
torgbe: Ghana is far ahead of nigeria in all the areas u mentioned. i am a Ghanaian in Ghana and i can say the election is free and fair and the pictures u see are peaceful protest from some disgruntled NPP members who find it hard to accept the results. their leader is 69 years old and cant contest again thats why he wants to taste power before he retires. mahama is our president. ECOWAS, AU and the US and coalition of local election observers all described it as free and fair. The NPP has 21days to protest in the law court and I can bet you, they have no credible evidence that the election has been rigged
lol another delusional demented ghanaian... can u point to a single area that ghana is ahead of nigeria?.. just one ...nigeria election was peaceful free and fair ... until northerners that wants buhari in at all cost decided to protest... the same thing is going on ghana and u are her posting rubbish .... may be u should go and read well about naija previous election before posting jargon mumu

by the way u call a protest that people got stabbed peaceful? and the soilders that was shooting tears gas are also doing so peacefully? choiii... omase fun omo ghana o
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie: NPP doesn't realize that politics is a chess game. The aim is to have your PARTY win, not the flag-bearer. This means parties should pick their flag-bearer based on pure strategy, not only based on tribe.

The NPP made a big mistake by picking Nana Addo again (he run four years ago and lost) although they had a much more popular and charismatic candidate called John Alan Kyeremanteng (sp?) who would have garnered support from most of the regions and across tribal lines. Most Ghanaians regard NPP to be a tribal party where only Ashantis are members. They'd have to change that perception (probably by picking flag-bearers and leaders from other tribes) for them to succeed in the future.
nobody cares about all these stories son.... how are u people going to curb this uprising before it got outta hand.... telling us stories wont change anything
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by torgbe(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:

first off.. nigerians dont give a shiitt about ghana until u ugly mofos decide to appear on our forum to display ur stupidity and inferiority complex ...and we are here to deal with ur stupidity.

this is quite senseless, no one is jusdging ghana by their shitty airport .. we jusdge u by what is on ground.. bad roads, no electricity,bad health care etc... by the way is ghana airport not part of ghana? grin grin

lol u have no point son, why are nigerians not cameroon and other west african countries like that.. u just have to accept.. its not about looking good on the outside ..no matter how hard u try to hide the truth, people will eventually know the truth

hahahahaha so is that what makes peaceful and beautiful country? a room with air condition (and not knowing when the next election protester will stab u in the back).. u are such a wonderful uncivilized illiterate.. am sure u havent being to other countries that has something to offer humanity before to see how things are done there....lol

grin grin grin who would wanna do that before ?

atleast the same city can feed the whole shitty ghana grin grin

lol u mean the same peace that is going on in ghana rightnow? the peace that u will be watching ur back so angry election protester wont stab u with a knive, or army firing tear gas to chase u away... hmmmm that sounds very peaceful..

on God can safe ghanaians from inferiority complex
because a person is stabbed in Ghana, it has become BIG news in nigeria, abi. that shows lawlessness is not condone in the country, whenever there is a little skirmish, u got to Know that is unGhanaian and it makes news all over and Nigerians start celebrating cuz they know they are not alone in this. we are composed and our leaders are on top of issues. i bet u not more than 3 lives will be lost in this. compare that to Nigeria
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by eldoradoxx: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
feelamong: what do you expect? when even OBJ was one of the "observers' undecided
LWKMD!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr Do or Die was an Observer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kayleigh McEnany Test Positive For COVID-19 / Nelson Mandela Discharged From Hospital! / China Lands First Jet On Aircraft Carrier - Is This The Chinese Century?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.