Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results (10225 Views)

Protesters Burn Burkina Faso Parliament Building / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, / Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie:

ONE Cinema? WTF!?

Glo, one of the six networks in tiny Ghana with about 2% market share?

There goes the "Banks" again. How many Ghanaians have Nigerian banks employed that would even make a dent in our economy. What economical benefits have your 419 banks provided?

[b]Did you factor in all the Nigerian asshawoes, bootleg CDs and chinko phone sellers at Nkrumah circle to your 65% analyses? [/b]Go sit down somewhere!!!

you see these boko haramed bastar-ds have their fragile brains severely compromised by generator fumes grin grin grin so you can understand their low IQ grin what a shame-- to have the biggest shit-hole ever in west africa. grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:

Ewu, can see you have a brain of a one-month-old baby, bastar-d! Go back to my post and read it carefully. you'll find the reason my president was in your dustbin country. I know as a nigerian, reading is a huge challenge and comprehension is even a bigger challenge. but at least read my post slowly at a speed your limited and compromised IQ will allow and you'll grasp my point. good luck, modafaka!

its only a deluded ugly gaynian monkey like u that will believe the rubbish u posted as the reason for ur monkey president visit to nigeria ... u dont have proper link to back up ur rubbish speculation ...but it was broadcasted live here... ur president begging nigeria for gas .... stupiid monkey grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this your crap has long become boring! so the fact that a nigerian own majority shares in a cinema means nigerians control the Ghanaian economy? I know there are Ghanaian minority shareholders in that cinema. a nigerian own glo so what? what is glo's market share in Ghana? how much of the market do you think glo has in Ghana? you probably don' know there are 6 operators, and glo has the least subscribers? I only know of 6 nigerian banks in Ghana. for you information, there are about 36 orthodox banks and more than a 100 unconventional banks across Ghana. and the nigerian banks here are under strict central bank controls. ask those bankers and glo whether they feel they control anything. few weeks ago, access bank was barred from engaging in foreign exchange transactions due to some shady deals.. does that sound like a bank controlling anything.

only f00lish apes engage in this kind of cheap talk. so the fact that igbo live and do business in lagos means they have taken over lagos,huh?

you are nothing but a big, fat f00l. a complete eddiot. don't know why I am wasting my time with mor0n like you grin
instead of u to start crying that why is ur life so shitty ... u still have mouth to post rubbish .... nigerians control ur entertainment industry... ur telecom industry, ur banking industry... seriously what do gaynians control themselves? absolutely nothing .... just tell me one world known company own by a gaynian... no wonder michael essien is richest gaynian .... what a show of shame
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:

you see these boko haramed bastar-ds have their fragile brains severely compromised by generator fumes grin grin grin so you can understand their low IQ grin what a shame-- to have the biggest shit-hole ever in west africa. grin

True. I feel like I'm arguing with brick walls or more precisely, goats.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
Cusubaba: hahaha....that is why i called u ugly lazy Ghanaians senseless apes. Ur bleaching face president is in Abuja bagging for free gas as usual. U poor bastard apes are in NL talking trash. Lazy bleeps keep on talking trash where Nigerians are busy buying the whole Ghana. And making u lazy ugly bleeps slaves in ur own country.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:

its only a deluded ugly gaynian monkey like u that will believe the rubbish u posted as the reason for ur monkey president visit to nigeria ... u dont have proper link to back up ur rubbish speculation ...but it was broadcasted live here... ur president begging nigeria for gas .... stupiid monkey grin grin

funniest fvckin gay bastar-d.

did you hear my president beg? were you at the meeting? i advise you go get a copy of the contractual agreement for the west africa gas project. the responsibilities of your cursed country are clearly spelt out, and failing to deliver gas attracts considerable penalties. gas from your shi-thole generates only 10% of Ghana's power demand. and good news, we should have gas flowing from our own jubilee field in about a week or so. so doggie, go shove your cursed and dirty gas up filthy your gay arse grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie:

why dont u start arguing with God and ask him why he made u peoples lives s so shitty grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:

funniest fvckin gay bastar-d.

did you hear my president beg? were you at the meeting? i advise you go get a copy of the contractual agreement for the west africa gas project. the responsibilities of your cursed country are clearly spelt out, and failing to deliver gas attracts considerable penalties. gas from your shi-thole generates only 10% of Ghana's power demand. and good news, we should have gas flowing from our own jubilee field in about a week or so. so doggie, go shove your cursed and dirty gas up filthy your gay arse grin

hahahahahaha serious ugliness disease dey worry u .... the outcome of the meeting was summarized to the press... this is not gayna that ur president run thing like a cultism...... if there is truly an agreement .... u post the link to it of forever shut that fugly monkey mouth grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie:

why do you think they are so phucked? they are the most phucked up people on earth, and think they are the best grin little wonder the rest of the world treat them with utmost contempt and scorn. they are worse than goats....more like maggo-ts. despicable, very despicable
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie:

It's like I'd try my best to explain, clarify and make sensible points and they'd come with, "baaah... baahhh... baaah" lol. grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
[size=20pt]GAYNA MUST GOOOOOO[/size]

season 2 begins now

una never see anything grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:

why do you think they are so phucked? they are the most phucked up people on earth, and think they are the best grin little wonder the rest of the world treat them with utmost contempt and scorn. they are worse than goats....more like maggo-ts. despicable, very despicable
yet more appreciated than any of u fugly maggots ...ur fugly girls wanna date us to break generation of ugliness gene in every gaynian ... if i lie ask yeone nelson grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:

hahahahahaha serious ugliness disease dey worry u .... the outcome of the meeting was summarized to the press... this is not gayna that ur president run thing like a cultism...... if there is truly an agreement .... u post the link to it of forever shut that fugly monkey mouth grin grin

I know you are a fvckin GAY, but didn't realise you also suffer from terminal insanity! you want that agreement go to the West African Gas Pipeline Company office in Lagos. you are a complete fvckin eeediot who deserve to be in a gas chamber. I hate smelly stinking bastar-ds
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:

I think the reason is poor education, overpopulation, malnutrition and pollution. I heard they sell vultures as chicken in their country and they actually enjoy it. Every type of meat goes into their "pepper soup" -- even human flesh. Did you know Nigeria is one of the most dirtiest countries on earth? That explains the rise in their vulture population and why they have to make good use of it.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:

yet more appreciated than any of u fugly maggots ...ur fugly girls wanna date us to break generation of ugliness gene in every gaynian ... if i lie ask yeone nelson grin grin grin

out of a country of 24 million, you can mention a single name? I can name 10 nigerian women married or dating Ghanaian men. In Ghana we see dating a nigerian is considered an abomination, very degrading. what would you do with those ugly,shapeless criminals?
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:

I know you are a fvckin GAY, but didn't realise you also suffer from terminal insanity! you want that agreement go to the West African Gas Pipeline Company office in Lagos. you are a complete fvckin eeediot who deserve to be in a gas chamber. I hate smelly stinking bastar-ds

hahahahahaha i like stepping on gaynian fugly nerve .... its like music to my soul grin grin... have touched u where it hurt u most again... well the advise i gave u the other time still stand (hug a wet transformer)... until u post the link to the copy of the agreement online... i will just take ur post as a post of another gaynian ugly lunatic beggin for attention on nairaland grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:

out of a country of 24 million, you can mention a single name? I can name 10 nigerian women married or dating Ghanaian men. In Ghana we see dating a nigerian is considered an abomination, very degrading. what would you do with those ugly,shapeless criminals?
yet yeaone nelson wants to die because iyanya dumped him for a prettier girl
l.... the last time i went to gayna ... i fhucked almost 20 girls in 7 days .. they are too cheap and ugly but i blindfolded myself .... they are all begging to get them pregnant so they can break the gene of gaynian ugliness .... but i cant ...cos i dont want my child to grow up in that shitty country full of ugly people... they could make my child ugly too grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie:

I think the reason is poor education, overpopulation, malnutrition and pollution. I heard they sell vultures as chicken in their country and they actually enjoy it. Did you know Nigeria is one of the most dirtiest countries on earth?

Hahahaha they've won that title by default- no country in the world comes close to being the dirtiest! you are absolutely right.

poor education-when a nigerian tells you he or she is a graduate don't pay any attention. Someone who finishes SHS in Ghana is even better than a so-called uni graduate in nigeria. they don't even go for lectures- their students are mostly armed robbers, cultists and ritualists. their women are prostitutes. can you imagine somebody can enroll in a nigerian uni, pass and obtain a degree without ever stepping into a lecture room? grin grin as for the overpopulation and malnutrition, you are absolutely right.

I also read somewhere that a nigerian is likely to suffer a mental health crisis as some point in their lives. so don't be surprised to see many mad people here !
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:

yvonne nelson wants to die because iyanya dumped him for a prettier girl

Iyana, Timaya ... See men names for Naija.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
Eyin omo ghana jatijati ... eyin omo iran kiran ....people of no identity among the black race.... am yall's nite-mare.... i will torment yall till u leave nairaland for normal human being

gaynian animals are no longer gonna be tolerated in this wonderful website

[size=15pt]GAYNA MUST GOOOOO[/size]
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie:

Iyana, Timaya ... See men names for Naija.
lovely names ... name that most africans wanna bear now.... the name yeone nelson wanna die for grin grin

can u tell us ur name... obaapa ... atta fifi .. what sorta ridiculous animals bear such name ...ewww grosss
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:

hahahahahaha i like stepping on gaynian fugly nerve .... its like music to my soul grin grin... have touched u where it hurt u most again... well the advise i gave u the other time still stand (hug a wet transformer)... until u post the link to the copy of the agreement online... i will just take ur post as a post of another gaynian ugly lunatic beggin for attention on nairaland grin grin

Hahahah so you, a dummie, scum suckin low life believes you are stepping on my nerve? Hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my guy, you are so damm freakinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn funny. whay do you expect from the son of a pig-phucked bastar-d? scammer , spammer, 419ner.. Hahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hopelessly phucked
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:
I also read somewhere that a nigerian is likely to suffer a mental health crisis as some point in their lives. so don't be surprised to see many mad people here !

Looks like Red-Light just suffered a mental breakdown. grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hahahaha they've won that title by default- no country in the world comes close to being the dirtiest! you are absolutely right.

poor education-when a nigerian tells you he or she is a graduate don't pay any attention. Someone who finishes SHS in Ghana is even better than a so-called uni graduate in nigeria. they don't even go for lectures- their students are mostly armed robbers, cultists and ritualists. their women are prostitutes. can you imagine somebody can enroll in a nigerian uni, pass and obtain a degree without ever stepping into a lecture room? grin grin as for the overpopulation and malnutrition, you are absolutely right.

is that the reason why u animals wanna do everything we do..... u spoilt ur schools that u never had anywyay... u rigged elections ....u animals are now number 1 in sakawa ....poverty and bad roads has killed northern gayna ...... choiiiii ...nigeria is already getting better while u animals are copying our old ways ......no wonder u made rubbish called movies in the 21st century when nigeria has moved past making rubbish movies ....

copy copy giraffe animalss
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie:

what do you expect? he'd exceeded what his fragile brain can handle. grin you see nigeria a crazy asylum filled with lunatics of every persuasion- drugged and indoctrinated in the ways of terminal insanity grin

50 Nigerian Girls Used as Sex Slaves Rescued from Ghana and Cote d’Ivoire

In a rather disturbing development, the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons and Other Related Matters (NAPTIP) has rescued 50 Nigerian girls, mostly underaged, working as sex slaves in neighboring Ghana and Cote d’ Ivoire.

The girls, apparently victims of human trafficking, are between the ages of 16 and 25. Executive Secretary of NAPTIP, Mrs. Beatrice Jedy-Agba, who made this known at a news conference in Abuja on Wednesday, said three suspects, acting as their slave masters, were also arrested. She said the suspects, who admitted to the crime, would be prosecuted to serve as deterrent to others engaged in the activities.

Jedy-Agba, who was represented by NAPTIP’s Director of Counselling and Rehabilitation in the agency, Mrs Lily Oguejiofor, said the rescue operation was the second of its kind this year, having rescued 10 girls in July, 2012 from Ivory Coast, bringing the total number of girls rescued this year from West African countries to 60.

She said the operation was necessitated by disturbing reports from a variety of sources, including the Nigerian mission in those countries, the media, Nigerians in diaspora, and civil society organisations in the countries. She then noted that the reports were all authenticated by an intelligence report from the Nigerian Intelligence Agency (NIA) and corroborated by a civil society organisation working on anti-trafficking issues in Ghana known as “Operation Mobilisation in Kumasi.”

Culled from: Information Nigeria
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie:

hahahahahahahahaha the way all gaynians are suffering mental breakdown that they dont know their left from right abi? dont worry am a nigerian ... and am ur doctor.. i shall treat all of ur mental cases one after the other grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Abrantie: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:

lovely names ... name that most africans wanna bear now....

Indeed, those are lovely names for women, faggotts or transsexuals.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hahahah so you, a dummie, scum suckin low life believes you are stepping on my nerve? Hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my guy, you are so damm freakinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn funny. whay do you expect from the son of a pig-phucked bastar-d? scammer , spammer, 419ner.. Hahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hopelessly phucked
hahahahahaha seriously ... am pretty sure u are crying rightnow .., wondering why ur life is so fhucked up.... cry not my gaynia monkey friend .... just hug moving train and pull urself outta ur own misery... i call it self destruct button grin grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by Cusubaba(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:

hahahahahahaha stupiid deluded gaynaian dog talking .... nigeria has its own problem and we never deny it (thats why ugly mofos like u are able to know what is goin on in nigeria) and we are working towards solving it ...

now lets talk about gayna

Nigeria with 170 million people has done better than you. We manufacture cars, trucks, SUVs, desktop computers and laptops in Nigeria. Heard of INNOSON Motors and Zinox? We are also Africa's largest producer and exporter of cement. Heard of the Dangote Group? What exactly do you produce in Ghana apart from cocoa?

What I find amazing is that these guys have just 24 million folks in their country, have been the world's largest cocoa exporter for several decades, the 2nd largest producer of gold on earth after South Africa, and have now struck oil, and yet, they've very very little to show for it. Shockingly, they still receive foreign aid from the US and Europe. And yet they have the effrontery to insult other nations. That's what I don't get. At least nations like Nigeria, Pakistan, India etc can point at their huge populations and say 'give us more time'. But what excuse really does a country like Ghana have for remaining mired in poverty, deprivation, and in receipt of foreign aid?
Don't mind these primitive ugly apes ghanaians. A backward country where SSCE holders parade theirselves like semi God. A country where their lazy male are dragging nursing job with their female. Useless ugly people.
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
Red-Light:

is that the reason why u animals wanna do everything we do..... u spoilt ur schools that u never had anywyay... u rigged elections ....u animals are now number 1 in sakawa ....poverty and bad roads has killed northern gayna ...... choiiiii ...nigeria is already getting better while u animals are copying our old ways ......no wonder u made rubbish called movies in the 21st century when nigeria has moved past making rubbish movies ....

If I were a nigerian, I would be thoroughly embarrassed to see your expose such crass ignorance and stupidity on a public forum and making such stupi-d mockery of your dustbin country. have you heard of the UN Human Development Index report? i advise you to go look for it. It can help you get a better understanding of how low your country is rated. you will weep to see countries like liberia, Benin, and Togo rated far better than your accursed country in all indices- from access to potable water, to roads, education, food, personal security, electricity, corruption etc. eediots fvckin GAY grin
Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by RedLight1: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
PetroDolla:

If I were a nigerian, I would be thoroughly embarrassed to see your expose such crass ignorance and stupidity on a public forum and making such stupi-d mockery of your dustbin country. have you heard of the UN Human Development Index report? i advise you to go look for it. It can help you get a better understanding of how low your country is rated. you will weep to see countries like liberia, Benin, and Togo rated far better than your accursed country in all indices- from access to potable water, to roads, education, food, personal security, electricity, corruption etc. eediots fvckin GAY grin

which brings me back to the same question

Re: Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results by PetroDolla: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
Cusubaba: Don't mind these primitive ugly apes ghanaians. A backward country where SSCE holders parade theirselves like semi God. A country where their lazy male are dragging nursing job with their female. Useless ugly people.

senseless, shapeless ape-like creatures. do you know why most nigerians wear agbada, senegalese and stuff like that? because they are fvcking shapeless. I don't know if the vulture and human meat you people eat that swells up your stomacj and make your men look like eight-months pregnant ad your women look 100 years order. ugly,useless dogs. the most despicable thing ever created by God. I am sure God deeply regrets ever creating these ugly apes!

shapeless eeediots who would bleach because of low self esteem. smelly stinking bastar-ds who think looking fair makes you a better human baing. can you imagine such crass act of a people with low esttem. a people who think being an african is being ugly. can you imagine, such fuckeduppedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kayleigh McEnany Test Positive For COVID-19 / Nelson Mandela Discharged From Hospital! / China Lands First Jet On Aircraft Carrier - Is This The Chinese Century?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.