Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

>:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? (3219 Views)

Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? / My Pregnant Ex Want My Sex Service Please Help!!! / He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 13, 2012
And what if she already has a boyfriend who is taking her out on that day? Your plan wouldn't work then. I'll say move on and ignore her. The fact that you'll ignore her will make her curious and come back. Then you can do your shakara. But just move on. No need for all these
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2012
big-t:
It was the 4th of September, I woke up on that fateful day and everybody was happy because it was my birthday only to find her message on my phone. I tought i was dreaming cos i was flabbergasted of what i was reading. Instead of it being a happy birthday kind of message, she went straight with no regrets that she is no more interested and we can be friends! I felt like killing myself for a moment and i later called her to sort things out. When i called her, it was just like a confirmation of her sent message. This made me to draw a conclusion to get her off my mind and treat her Bleep up on her birthday also- which is on the 26th of December! angry
In conclusion, i will like to ask for advice from the ever reasonable Nairalanders, cos i wish to scratch her back as she scratched mine(with no harm)! Thanks y'all in anticipation of your reasonable advices! GIRLS ARE WICKED!!! (sorry to say tho cos i know some aint!!!)

grin
Well i can't jump into conclusions on this issue based on your story, because this is your story. A one-sided story is no basis to arrive at a just conclusion.
I would really like to hear the girl's part, as no girl will just break up with a guy on his birthday except the guy is a very bad person who just pretends to cover face.
This is a very good way of breaking up with any guy, its really painful! The girl tried (as long as you are bad) grin
Just amend your ways (if you are bad) grin
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2012
big-t:
My intention is to give her a birthday date and spend lavishly, after that, ill just call my new girl (very beautiful @ least more than her wink) when we r on a date. She will just walk in,, ill peck her,introduce her as my ex, and say 'let me' see u off ex!

On my way seeing her off, ill tell her i have been retained (a lil secret wink) where i had my industrial training *ill sigh and say* i thought we cld hav a life 2geda but u fuckd up!

I guess you are still 13, abeg move ahead with your life!
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2012
Bro you don't need to revenge. Be mature and move on with your life.
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
@op wat if she broke up wit u on vals day wil u av kild her?.it also happend 2 my friend.jst move on jare.no tym
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by DonTim1: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
@op, u wana knw d truth? Move on!

D best way to hurt/revenge is to live a better life(get a beter job,beta pay,life standard,grow in all aspect) when she realizes dis,I promise u wld cm back to quote me.

Experience has thought me dis.

Geting physical is a wounded man first choice,take d matured man approach above.

1 Like

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by wissezy: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
big-t:

then who is d liar here? Grow up kid! Must every post be a lie before you comment anyway? *in Dagrin's voice wink * See am, dirty boy, olobe! angry
Shut the Bleep up! You stupid lump of clay. No matter how heartless your girl might be, she will never break up with you like that.
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by bigt2(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
wissezy: Shut the Bleep up! You stupid lump of clay. No matter how heartless your girl might be, she will never break up with you like that.
sharrapu! Abegi park far if u dont believe this piece! @ least, ive got d advice already from pedagogic nlanders, i dont need any criticism, or pessimism from u imbroligo! angry
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by pizzle234(m): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
Seems you still like this girl. My brother u need to move on. And u trying to revenge won't solve anything. Making her jealous won't solve it too. You just spend some quality time with your new girl friend. Let her know you can do without her. Send her a message on her birthday. Not compulsory you send the message early in the morning. Send the message at your free time and don't expect a reply from her. Zero your mind. Wish you luck bro.

1 Like

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by tellwsdom: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2012
big-t:
It was the 4th of September, I woke up on that fateful day and everybody was happy because it was my birthday only to find her message on my phone. I tought i was dreaming cos i was flabbergasted of what i was reading. Instead of it being a happy birthday kind of message, she went straight with no regrets that she is no more interested and we can be friends! I felt like killing myself for a moment and i later called her to sort things out. When i called her, it was just like a confirmation of her sent message. This made me to draw a conclusion to get her off my mind and treat her Bleep up on her birthday also- which is on the 26th of December! angry
In conclusion, i will like to ask for advice from the ever reasonable Nairalanders, cos i wish to scratch her back as she scratched mine(with no harm)! Thanks y'all in anticipation of your reasonable advices! GIRLS ARE WICKED!!! (sorry to say tho cos i know some aint!!!)

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by gulfer: 6:55am On Dec 14, 2012
You still want to waste money taking her out abi? Better if you move on guy.
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2012
miss-sweety86:
wait, you have a new girlfriend and you wanna spend money on your ex's birthday just to make her feel bad if you're happy with your girlfriend, don't even bother about your ex. if you wish to annoy her, just arrange to see her by accident that day, with your new gf, and do like you forgot it was her birthday.

Take this advise nigga and save yourself some money that ur ex aint worth it cause she waited to spoil your birthday for you. Just show up with your new GF and do some kissing where she will see you both I bet you she will die of jealousness.

1 Like

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Koolking(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
I know it's very devilish of her to give you such present on your birthday. She planned and meant to soil the day for you. Revenge will not make you happy, rather it will be regretted at a later time. MOVE ON. Karma is a bitch and runs a restaurant, you don't order in the restaurant, you are only served what you deserved. The river of time always slows down for us to meet people again on our way down.

1 Like

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by bigt2(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okay ive got you all! According to the posts, ill have to go by the advices to leave her? Thanks a lot!
One more thing pls, can i just give her a hbd call cos i dont want to send a message?
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
i can understand how you feel, revenge will help you get closure but truth is your plan won't work. she doesn't have feelings for you. here is what you can do. get a new sim card and pretend to be someone else, someone really wealthy toast her,make her fall for you,promise her a really exciting birthday gift plus a birthday date and get her to meet you in a public eatery (convince her it's for her own safety) on that day, go to the eatery about 10 minutes late and pretend to bump into her,chat with her,waste her time for as long as you want. she'll be doubly anxious,one for u to go,two for her beau to arrive with her present. when u are tired of seeing her squirm, you can ask if she's waiting for dayo and her iphone 5 ( of course you understand that dayo is the name u used and iphone 5 the gift you promised. ) smile smugly and tell her to wait forever before walking out. im thinking if she smart, she'll know that you Are Dayo...there! now you have a perfectly evil plan, truth is it won't change the hurt you feel, might even make you feel worse and of course you would have gained a new enemy for life. do you really think it's worth it when you can simply find a new fresh fish that would make you forget the old one and feel happy dizzy and in love all over again?
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by bigt2(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thumbs up! U made my day! But im sorry, im on the contrary! Thanks alot cos ur utterances made a lot of sense!
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by 2sexy(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2012
Bludeville: i can understand how you feel, revenge will help you get closure but truth is your plan won't work. she doesn't have feelings for you. here is what you can do. get a new sim card and pretend to be someone else, someone really wealthy toast her,make her fall for you,promise her a really exciting birthday gift plus a birthday date and get her to meet you in a public eatery (convince her it's for her own safety) on that day, go to the eatery about 10 minutes late and pretend to bump into her,chat with her,waste her time for as long as you want. she'll be doubly anxious,one for u to go,two for her beau to arrive with her present. when u are tired of seeing her squirm, you can ask if she's waiting for dayo and her iphone 5 ( of course you understand that dayo is the name u used and iphone 5 the gift you promised. ) smile smugly and tell her to wait forever before walking out. im thinking if she smart, she'll know that you Are Dayo...there! now you have a perfectly evil plan, truth is it won't change the hurt you feel, might even make you feel worse and of course you would have gained a new enemy for life. do you really think it's worth it when you can simply find a new fresh fish that would make you forget the old one and feel happy dizzy and in love all over again?
nice one dere.

1 Like

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
2sexy: nice one dere.
wink i'm an evil genius, ask my 19 ex-boyfriends cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by 2sexy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
Bludeville:
wink i'm an evil genius, ask my 19 ex-boyfriends cheesy cheesy
huh? yay! but dem chook u well na...
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
big-t:
My intention is to give her a birthday date and spend lavishly, after that, ill just call my new girl (very beautiful @ least more than her wink) when we r on a date. She will just walk in,, ill peck her,introduce her as my ex, and say 'let me' see u off ex!

On my way seeing her off, ill tell her i have been retained (a lil secret wink) where i had my industrial training *ill sigh and say* i thought we cld hav a life 2geda but u fuckd up!
and hw will ur present gf feel when she sees u haffing a date wit ur ex. My advice 4 u is to wait till she comes back begging then u can haff ur revenge

1 Like

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by drnoel: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
big-t:

Lol, ask urself if its worth it. Yea girls are bad and heartless but just live ur life and forget the rest, besides its Christmas ma broda. If u decide to carry out ur revenge be my guest but make sure it hurts cos revenge is best served cold.

1 Like

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2012
big-t:
Get over her! You don't need to let her have that much power over you. Are you that weak?
The best revenge you can have on her is to ignore her completely. Treat her as dead, like somebody who doesn't exist at all!
Keep your head up, get a new girl and move on! You don't wanna be counted as one of those weak partners who are forever planning on how to destroy the ex.
Grow up! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her? / Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? / Omg!!! See What 5boys Did To A Girl Inside A Pool In One Of The Hotel In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.