Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Valentine And Sterotype Of Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine And Sterotype Of Gift (893 Views)

What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine And Sterotype Of Gift by jammieox(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2008
actually i was stunned when i review the entire love circle in the Nigerian society, all i find out that guys keeps getting the same set of gifts like shirts, perfume and other clothiers, while the female keeps getting flowers, chocolate box, and some nice cake.
is it that both sex partner dont know what their lovers desire most or the effect of abject poverty.
lipsrsealed
no more comment lipsrsealed
Re: Valentine And Sterotype Of Gift by tpia6: 1:25am On Jan 30, 2011
/
Re: Valentine And Sterotype Of Gift by 190: 1:26am On Jan 30, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Valentine And Sterotype Of Gift by tpia6: 1:50am On Jan 30, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating? / He is Asking Me Out After I Helped Him To Make Up With His Girl / Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.