Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (16148 Views)

The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / *~ Maclatunji Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ITbomb(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
uj_sizzle: Mynd_44
Excuse me

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by yomilike(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
Efewamchuckwu! U never change? Na d same wayo u do for jokes sec o! Dis geh and competition hen! Kai! grin grin grin grin

Anyways... I'll stick wiv Ishilove on dis 1.

I love Efe as well.. But! Dere sumtin about Ishi.

Don't ask me wot! angry

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Efewamchuckwu! U never change? Na d same wayo u do for jokes sec o! Dis geh and competition hen! Kai! grin grin grin grin

Don't ask me wot! angry
ok
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Efewamchuckwu! U never change? Na d same wayo u do for jokes sec o! Dis geh and competition hen! Kai! grin grin grin grin

Don't ask me wot! angry
We won't.

Thanks sis cheesy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EzePromoe: 12:19am On Dec 16, 2012
I'm an average writer, but don't know how to map out time to type my piece. Mynd and Ishilove, i never knew you were such a good writer.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 5:46am On Dec 16, 2012
Eze Promoe: I'm an average writer, but don't know how to map out time to type my piece. Mynd and Ishilove, i never knew you were such a good writer.
smiley
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2012
we're not on very good terms anymore, but...
i vote Ishilove!

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Thank you my sister smiley cheesy
Cuddlemii: For Complaints of any sort--->https://www.nairaland.com/983531/literature-writing-complaints-thread/4
For chatting--->https://www.nairaland.com/1003848/literature-writing-sections-chat-central/152

Please, only voting is allowed here. Save the vote of thanks for the final day or to show appreciation, send a PM to the people that voted you.
Thanks!
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
^^ Jackie nor kill person o! cheesy

Seeing as contestants are permitted to vote for themselves, I therefore vote for Efe! tongue cool
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by dadaw: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
EFE be rest assured you are winning this. write more often. i vote for EFE
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by calient: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
Efemena xy for the fierce competition.
go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Fyngal1(f): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Efemena_xy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
Efemena XY ( She don campaign too much cheesy cheesy )
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by skolob: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ujujoan: Efemena XY ( She don campaign too much cheesy cheesy )

the person wey sabi book pass na she go pass.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by bright007(f): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
I vote for efemena XY.....She is my girl!
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by larride(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44 all d way
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by IZUKWU(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
I vote efemena-xy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ice4jez(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
efamena all the way cos she dey bribe me with tory
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2012
dadaw: EFE be rest assured you are winning this. write more often. i vote for EFE

Cheers dadaw - Won't disappoint you lot and I'll keep writing, irrespective of the outcome smiley

calient: Efemena xy for the fierce competition.
go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! Warri nor dey ever carry last! I don talk am before - but thanks sha smiley cheesy

Fyn gal: Efemena_xy

Thanks babes kiss

Why don't you come back to the Lola thread? T'is been a long time since you graced that place with your presence o! cheesy

Ujujoan: Efemena XY ( She don campaign too much cheesy cheesy )

My sister, na so we see am now! But thanks for the vote of confidence - t'is well appreciated wink

bright007: I vote for efemena XY.....She is my girl!

Thank you my brother. You don sort out the mosquitoe thingy for yonder, so? cool tongue

IZUKWU: I vote efemena-xy

Cheers, Izukwu smiley smiley

Ice4jez: efamena all the way cos she dey bribe me with tory

(gulp!) embarassed tongue grin

My brother, na so now. Gonna keep writing though (no pressure!) cheesy cheesy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Lol! Warri nor dey ever carry last! I don talk am before - but thanks sha smiley cheesy

My sister, na so we see am now! But thanks for the vote of confidence - t'is well appreciated wink

(gulp!) embarassed tongue grin

My brother, na so now. Gonna keep writing though (no pressure!) cheesy cheesy
Hmph,I guessed as much. Urhobo wayo!! angry angry

tongue
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by oweniwe(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2012
Errm . . From my assessment of the three choices presented, i cast verdict as such. .

Mynd: Na only only thread where posters dey quarrell and abuse each other na im you go see am for nairaland. I have never seen him offer a meaningful advice when required. Na im una wan make poster of the year? Don't try it.

Ishilove: well, honestly, i don't know much about her so i can't say.

Efemena: Yes! She deserves the award. Her post, responses and threads are always mature and responsible. You'll never see her abuse anybody or engage in mudslinging. That's what we need on Nairaland. If only we can have a few more decent people like Efe-Omena here, nairaland would be far better off. I even suggest that Seun should create a Agony Aunt section and make her the moderator of d section.

Without blinking twice, i cast my precious vote for Efemena. .

Efe-Omena
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2012
Haven't been following the thread, but from the snippets on this page, I gather that Efe has been campaigning and her competition is miffed at that. I don't think that you guys should be so pissed. Nairaland is not a literary society, it's a night club at best. Treat it with tbe same light-heartedness as you would a night of fun and mischief. Efe has a right to campaign as do the rest of you. If she chooses to exercise it, rather than get mad, get creative. Get back at her with good humor. It's not like you guys are running for some Nigerian political office.

I vote Ishilove, my new love (or madam, as she prefers to be called). Efe, sorry, it could've been you but Love unceremoniously knocked me on my a'ss. grin

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by oweniwe(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2012
Ihedinobi:
I vote Ishilove, my new love (or madam, as she prefers to be called). Efe, sorry, it could've been you but Love unceremoniously knocked me on my a'ss. grin

A Vote should be cast based on credibility and track record. When people cast votes based on emotions and sentiments instead of credibility, they end up electing bad politicians. . Like Nigerians do. This trend has to change.

Love is Blind

You voted for what you have not seen, what you did not see, and what you cannot see.

So therefore, your vote is hereby declared null and void
angry angry angry
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2012
oweniwe:
A Vote should be cast based on credibility and track record. When people cast votes based on emotions and sentiments instead of credibility, they end up electing bad politicians. . Like Nigerians do. This trend has to change.

Love is Blind

You voted for what you have not seen, what you did not see, and what you cannot see.

So therefore, your vote is hereby declared null and void
angry angry angry

Huh Who the hell are you? My vote is UNNULLIFIABLE. In fact, it automatically gives my Madam the Literature/Writing Poster of the Year and you can't do zap about it. Hehehehehe grin

2 Likes

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by oweniwe(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Huh Who the hell are you? My vote is UNNULLIFIABLE. In fact, it automatically gives my Madam the Literature/Writing Poster of the Year and you can't do zap about it. Hehehehehe grin
young man,

Why do you want to put your legs into Romeo's shoes?

Why would you want to stress and suffer yourself because of love?

You want to go to jail for disobeying court order?

Don't you pity your mama?

Don't you know that Romeo and Juliet kind of love usually end in tragedy?

We don't want tragedy on this thread o.

So therefore, your vote remains irrevocably annulled.
angry angry angry
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2012
oweniwe: young man,

Why do you want to put your legs into Romeo's shoes?

Why would you want to stress and suffer yourself because of love?

You want to go to jail for disobeying court order?

Don't you pity your mama?

Don't you know that Romeo and Juliet kind of love usually end in tragedy?

We don't want tragedy on this thread o.

So therefore, your vote remains irrevocably annulled.
angry angry angry
Young man, this thread is for voting alone. Kindly carry your hating asss to the literature chat thread. This will be your last warning. angry
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2012
Madam Cuddlemii dem wan begin fight again o! See as some of them don tear shirt. Abeg pursue them ooooo. Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by oweniwe(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Young man, this thread is for voting alone. Kindly carry your hating asss to the literature chat thread. This will be your last warning. angry
Damn! What is wrong with young people nowadays? Didn't you read d earlier posted verdicts?

Votes should be cast based on credibility and track record, not by emotions or sentiments

If he can give candid, factual reasons why he voted for you, ok. I don't have any problem with that.

Votes cast based on emotions and sentiments often encourage mediocrity.

So therefore, his vote remains null and void
angry angry angry
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2012
oweniwe: Damn! What is wrong with young people nowadays? Didn't you read d earlier posted verdicts?

Votes should be cast based on credibility and track record, not by emotions or sentiments

If he can give candid, factual reasons why he voted for you, ok. I don't have any problem with that.

Votes cast based on emotions and sentiments often encourage mediocrity.

So therefore, his vote remains null and void
angry angry angry
Cuddlemiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, please ban this young man's asss pronto!! angry
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by oweniwe(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Cuddlemiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, please ban this young man's asss pronto!! angry
God Almighty, i wonder why women hate to hear d truth and prefer to listen to lies

Votes cast based on emotions and sentiments often encourage mediocrity. IS THIS NOT TRUE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stain From The Past / Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) / Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.