Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (16171 Views)

The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / *~ Maclatunji Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2012
Enigma:

Especially when one considers that the last three posters all registered a couple of days ago; all have just one post (presently) ----- the vote on this thread! smiley

cool
My big bros is a detective!! cheesy grin
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2012
Tgirl4real:

I will be honoured. cool

U are not serious Cuddle.

Lolz
Where is Efemena? Not seen her
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Tgirl4real(f): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz
Where is Efemena? Not seen her

It's true o. I haven't seen her for a while too.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2012
Tgirl4real:

It's true o. I haven't seen her for a while too.

Maybe she is busy or resting
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by justwise(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
justwise: Ishilove
Wow, this is a pleasant surprise...I didn't know you read my work. smiley

Thanks dear smiley
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by justwise(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ishilove:
Wow, this is a pleasant surprise...I didn't know you read my work. smiley

Thanks dear smiley

Sure i do from time to time, all the best though.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Cuddlemii: Sorry, I am not announcing the scores till the very last day (23rd of December) tongue.

Mystery is a good thing wink

Congratulations to brokoto, tgirl4real & lolaisgreat.

These three are the leading personnels & one of them will emerge as the poster of the year.

Keep the votes coming...

huh? Where and when did the votings and nominations occur?
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
brokoto: huh? Where and when did the votings and nominations occur?

Lolz, its a joke to reduce the tension
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ARareGem(f): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2012
Efemena_xy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
efe sweery, where do I cast the ballots? undecided

Is it here?

Honey, i didn't even know you are competing for Mrs Nairaland 2012! cheesy

Er, but wait, if I vote you now, will you fulfill your promise? undecided

darling, you know i loves you and I can do anything for you! kiss kiss

should i vote in your absence, sweery?
grin grin
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by bbpreye2: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ishilove, Ishilove, Ishilove

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Sophizzy(f): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
Efemena_xy for life.

Babe, where u at? I don cast my vote oh!
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, its a joke to reduce the tension
alrighty! This voting sef don tey ooo
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
brokoto: alrighty! This voting sef don tey ooo

It's good, it gives everyone the chance to get their votes in.
The timing or duration applies to all sections.
It will soon be over! We'll get ourselves a winner!
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by HighChief4(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
brokoto: alrighty! This voting sef don tey ooo

You are right. There is no point for this to be dragged further. If you follow the votes, Efemena is leading with a wide margin.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ElementG(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
lol see mumu poll sha.. Efemena is the boss... cant u guys hear the efizzy added to it "xy".. that is meant for the brilliant chaps jor
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
Never readanything from you here. However I am voting efemena xy.
Remember you owe me big time on the family section.
EFEMENA XY!
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Hoyeenz(f): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
Efemena_xy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
hehehe

enough of playing around. Lemme vote now before sleep go "cash" me and my vote tomorrow will be invalid

i vote EFEMENA, come vote XY join grin grin grin
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by dayokanu(m): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2012
Efemena XY
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ifyalways(f): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Whatever my amala supplier says.
Efe it is.
dayokanu: Efemena XY
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ishilove
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ishilove. . .
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by nagoma(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
I vote ishilove.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by alstacs(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ishilove
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by legendprac(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ishilove.....
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by lucast: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Efemena my queen
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 190theclown: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
ishilove cool

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 12:00am On Dec 24, 2012
The End
Thank You All For Voting
Stick Around To Find Out The Winner smiley
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 12:52am On Dec 24, 2012
Final Scores:

Larry-Sun - 2
Mynd44 - 13

Congratulations Guys, the other two female nominees have been disqualified.

***This was a joke, please, don't take it serious****

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stain From The Past / Irene Duffy Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart To Irish / Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.