Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (16179 Views)

The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / *~ Maclatunji Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2012
oweniwe: Damn! What is wrong with young people nowadays? Didn't you read d earlier posted verdicts?

Votes should be cast based on credibility and track record, not by emotions or sentiments

If he can give candid, factual reasons why he voted for you, ok. I don't have any problem with that.

Votes cast based on emotions and sentiments often encourage mediocrity.

So therefore, his vote remains null and void
angry angry angry
Who is dis ram? U don vote na! Abeg waka pass joor!
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by oweniwe(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2012
Mtchew. . I hate to argue wit shallow minds.

I did not vote for Efemena because she is my friend, i love her or other sentiments. But because she has been tried, tested and trusted.

That is how voting should be done. A word is enough for the wise.

Farewell
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2012
oweniwe: Mtchew. . I hate to argue wit shallow minds.

I did not vote for Efemena because she is my friend, i love her or other sentiments. But because she has been tried, tested and trusted.

That is how voting should be done. A word is enough for the wise.

Farewell
Stop crying mehn...
Yes! we all no mama tear rubber is good, but! Pips can't cast dier votes d way u think its rite.now zip it! angry
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2012
oweniwe: young man,

Why do you want to put your legs into Romeo's shoes?

Why would you want to stress and suffer yourself because of love?

You want to go to jail for disobeying court order?

Don't you pity your mama?

Don't you know that Romeo and Juliet kind of love usually end in tragedy?

We don't want tragedy on this thread o.

So therefore, your vote remains irrevocably annulled.
angry angry angry

Shattapyoudia. grin
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Oahray: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2012
Mynd is a great writer, but there is something about Ishilove's works. Too bad I can vote one person only. My vote goes to Ishilove.

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by r231(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove for life!! That gurl has talent mehn! You all need to read her Wasimi Chronicles,Ways to catch a chicken, the book of death...I'm her biggest fan.

Beautiful lady, by the way grin

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by annmarieoki: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
efemena alero is my vote
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by benayum: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
I am efes' biggest fan. The lola story is just too good to go unrecognized like that. I am a silent reader and it breaks my heart each time she does not update. The other writers are jokers, they can learn from efe. Efe has ways with words that can't be described. I vote for efe
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by KDK(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
Efemena_xy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Tgirl4real(f): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
I vote Efe. As a co-wife with her in Saga's harem, if I don't I will get kicked out. grin

Hmmm...this voting thingy has opened my eyes to see that we have so many good writers here.

I will definitely check out the Ishi love's story mentioned by Eriam.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Oahray: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
benayum: I am efes' biggest fan. The lola story is just too good to go unrecognized like that. I am a silent reader and it breaks my heart each time she does not update. The other writers are jokers, they can learn from efe. Efe has ways with words that can't be described. I vote for efe
You were asked to vote your best, not put others down so your favourite can appear taller. If you were such a good writer yourself, you would have gotten nominated.

2 Likes

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
Oahray: You were asked to vote your best, not put others down so your favourite can appear taller. If you were such a good writer yourself, you would have gotten nominated.
Well said!

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
I vote Efemena
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Gloriagee(f): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove. Luv her unique writing style

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Chykason(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Efe sweery, i don come to cat vote nah.

Where you dey?

What are we voting for sef?

Efe dear, is it Mrs Nairaland contest?

Can i vote you now?

I hope you will keep your promise.

Don't keep me waiting, sweery!
wink
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by esere826: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
this thread dey craze grin
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by adesade: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
Efe is bringing all manner characters to this thread. ​ℓ̊ see a lot of characters who have NEVER visited this section casting votes because they have been either cajoled or bribed.

O well, good luck to her. No be money so make she dey roll on. She is a great writer,​ℓ̊ wonder why she has to go a'campaigning in order to get votes.it is rather unbecoming.undecided
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by adesade: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
My little rant over, it is time for me to vote.

Viewing the profiles and the quality of the works of the nominees, ​ℓ̊ will say they are very good writers.

Efemena: one can see she is a fantastic writer. From her style,language,plotting et al, you see a very talented young woman at work. She seems to be more experienced than the rest of the nominees, ​ℓ̊ will give her that.

Larrysun: He is someone to watch out for. He sort of reminds me of James Hadley Chase and Agbo Areo. Very talented young man.

Mynd44: another great writer. He has issues with grammar, tenses and structuring, but these are minor issues that can be eliminated during editing and proof reading. He will get better with time.

Ishilove: ​ℓ̊ don't know where to place this girl. There is just something about her ​ℓ̊ can't put my finger on it. When she writes, ​ℓ̊ sense a hidden depth ​ℓ̊ A̶̲̥̅♏ sure even she doesn't know exists. She reminds me of the writers of the older generation.

Raw talent,power, contained, leashed,streamlined... She is a deep cerebral writer who lives in her head and she needs to tap into that power to bring out her talent to the fullest. ​ℓ̊ have a feeling as she matures in her craft, her writing won't be for the inane and puerile minded.

She strikes me as lazy, but if she is producing such admirable quality of work in her laziness, imagine if she was writing consistently...Chimamanda, move over! That's how talented she is. smiley

So without bias​ℓ̊ vote Ishilove, not for what she is now,but for what she has the potential to become; a nobel laureate winner.

2 Likes

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
adesade: My little rant over, it is time for me to vote.

Viewing the profiles and the quality of the works of the nominees, ​ℓ̊ will say they are very good writers.

Efemena: one can see she is a fantastic writer. From her style,language,plotting et al, you see a very talented young woman at work. She seems to be more experienced than the rest of the nominees, ​ℓ̊ will give her that.

Larrysun: He is someone to watch out for. He sort of reminds me of James Hadley Chase and Agbo Areo. Very talented young man.

Mynd44: another great writer. He has issues with grammar, tenses and structuring, but these are minor issues that can be eliminated during editing and proof reading. He will get better with time.

Ishilove: ​ℓ̊ don't know where to place this girl. There is just something about her ​ℓ̊ can't put my finger on it. When she writes, ​ℓ̊ sense a hidden depth ​ℓ̊ A̶̲̥̅♏ sure even she doesn't know exists. She reminds me of the writers of the older generation.

Raw talent,power, contained, leashed,streamlined... She is a deep cerebral writer who lives in her head and she needs to tap into that power to bring out her talent to the fullest. ​ℓ̊ have a feeling as she matures in her craft, her writing won't be for the inane and puerile minded.

She strikes me as lazy, but if she is producing such admirable quality of work in her laziness, imagine if she was writing consistently...Chimamanda, move over! That's how talented she is. smiley

So without bias​ℓ̊ vote Ishilove, not for what she is now,but for what she has the potential to become; a nobel laureate winner.
U talk to much! Hian!!
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by tanimz(f): 4:37am On Dec 18, 2012
Efemena smiley
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by oweniwe(m): 5:13am On Dec 18, 2012
^ Tanny barbie, where have you been?
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by oweniwe(m): 5:23am On Dec 18, 2012
adesade: Efe is bringing all manner characters to this thread. ​ℓ̊ see a lot of characters who have NEVER visited this section casting votes because they have been either cajoled or bribed.

bro, you fall my hand big time. It is not everybody that visit nairaland that drop comments here and there so you can know "so so and so was here". I'l use myself as example. Search "A song for Omozusi" and then come and tell me i'v never 'been to' the literature section before
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2012
adesade:

Hmph! I am not lazy,, I'm just on energy savin mode!! angry tongue

Thanks for your observation and vote. My head is so swollen smiley
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2012
oweniwe: bro, you fall my hand big time. It is not everybody that visit nairaland that drop comments here and there so you can know "so so and so was here". I'l use myself as example. Search "A song for Omozusi" and then come and tell me i'v never 'been to' the literature section before

With regards to Ihedinobi's vote, even Ishilove is not holier than Efe. He was compelled to vote because of love

That's it. All have sinned. The Devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Ishilove is a good writer. . no doubt about it. Those who voted for Efe did so coz they know her better. Not coz they are forced to

Peace

F
Gee. Still on my case? grin

You know, if indeed you follow Efe's work and or you checked out Ishi's work, you'd get off my back real fast.

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:
Hmph! I am not lazy,, I'm just on energy savin mode!! angry tongue

Thanks for your observation and vote. My head is so swollen smiley

Energy-saving mode! Yeah right. Sharp chickala!

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by blank(f): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2012
Efemena xy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Tgirl4real(f): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2012
adesade: My little rant over, it is time for me to vote.

Thanks so much for this. Now I have something to guide me.

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2012
EfemenaX
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by psalmz(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jslimz(f): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Turiano(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stain From The Past / Off / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.