Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (16172 Views)

The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / *~ Maclatunji Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
efemena my sweet potato and my tomato jos wink

where do i vote nah? undecided

Is it here?
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Centrarch: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
I vote Ishilove.

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Some voters have only one or two posts.
Some just registered on the same day they casted their votes cheesy
5 more days and a winner will emerge.

Keep the votes coming....
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:
Some just registered on the same day they casted their votes cheesy
I thought this wasn't allowed?? undecided
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by larride(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ishi

Re u doing revivial with these your signature ni

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
larride: Ishi

Re u doing revivial with these your signature ni
Thanks dear

Sometin like that grin
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:
I thought this wasn't allowed?? undecided
that is what she's trying to point out na, that those votes wont count. But eh, are people this desperate for recognition? People should let their talent speak for them na. . .anyway, to each his/her own.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by maxman10(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 1forall: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
My vote goes to Ishilove

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by esere826: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
This is apparently a two-horse race between Ishilove and Efe
(See what bottom power causes)

Anyways, may the best horse win wink

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Splendblex(f): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Efe
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by tanimz(f): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
oweniwe: ^ Tanny barbie, where have you been?

Hey boo! Been busy jare. It's been a minute since I posted on here. It's soooo different here now. Hope you've been good. kiss
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by skolob: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
esere826: This is apparently a two-horse race between Ishilove and Efe
(See what bottom power causes)

Anyways, may the best horse win wink

The best horse is Efe.
Dayummmm
by the look of things we have not heard the last of that woman.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by tizan: 12:34am On Dec 19, 2012
May the best writer win smiley

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ittenery: 12:48am On Dec 19, 2012
efeomena for her hollywood writing skills
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by unclebenji: 12:53am On Dec 19, 2012
efe is holding us hostage on the lola story. will voting push you to continue. i vote efemana
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ibiksf: 12:58am On Dec 19, 2012
Efemena xy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by oweniwe(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2012
tanimz:

Hey boo! Been busy jare. It's been a minute since I posted on here. It's soooo different here now. Hope you've been good. kiss
yeah reall good. Wow. . . I can see you've transited from Ug Lee to Curvey Bella.

Hmmm. . I think i should make a proposal. . .

* Dashes to agony aunt Efe for advice *
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by oweniwe(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2012
tanimz:

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Enigma(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2012
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Santi222(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2012
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by avicky(f): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
ISHILOVE

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Fuunnmmii: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
Efemena
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by skolob: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
Fuunnmmii: Efemena
women chasing tail too. wait in line. hehe efe is winning this abeg

Fuunnmmii: just voted u wit dis I.D. So pls let's bring dis episode to an end.
Hugs.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by missBosslady(f): 6:15am On Dec 21, 2012
I vote ishi love!! cheesy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Amarief: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2012
my girl, Efemena xy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by lablanc: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2012
efemena smiley
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by sonitaogene: 6:35am On Dec 21, 2012
lola story! efemena for real
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 8:04am On Dec 21, 2012
Sorry, I am not announcing the scores till the very last day (23rd of December) tongue.

Mystery is a good thing wink

Congratulations to brokoto, tgirl4real & lolaisgreat.

These three are the leading personnels & one of them will emerge as the poster of the year.

Keep the votes coming...
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by adesade: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2012
Why are ishilove and efe the only ones being voted for What about Mind and larry sun? This contest is really interesting grin

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Enigma(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2012
adesade: Why are ishilove and efe the only ones being voted for What about Mind and larry sun? This contest is really interesting grin

Especially when one considers that the last three posters all registered a couple of days ago; all have just one post (presently) ----- the vote on this thread! smiley

cool
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Tgirl4real(f): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2012
Cuddlemii: Sorry, I am not announcing the scores till the very last day (23rd of December) tongue.

Mystery is a good thing wink

Congratulations to brokoto, tgirl4real & lolaisgreat.

These three are the leading personnels & one of them will emerge as the poster of the year.

Keep the votes coming...

I will be honoured. cool

U are not serious Cuddle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stain From The Past / Off / Irene Duffy Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart To Irish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.