Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (16154 Views)

The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / *~ Maclatunji Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

undecided

Democracy! A fcking insult to my intellect. sad

I vote Efemena xy.

Thank you my Sagalicious Saga cheesy

Gboliwe: Efemena

Cheers man! smiley smiley

El Guapo: I Vote Efemena -- The Female Version Of Shakespeare cool

Thank you El wink

focusstayed: hahahaha......efemena is always the bad sheep. if she is rigging, rig too. abeg free her. u got to give it to her though, she managed to summon the bald head baboon.

I think I still hate you o!

But what the heck! Come over 'ere & take a Hi5 from Efe tongue cool

MelanieO:

snip...

i vote for efe xy

thanks babes! kiss kiss

aboladeq: kissefemena kiss

Cheers cheesy

^aloy:
efemena omalicha cool

Thank you jor grin

mpko: i cast my vote for efe baby *******oya finish the lola story at once******** u need to spend more time as a writer and stop trouble making

Thanks - much appreciated.

Yeah, I owe you lot big time on that story! Not gonna disappoint you guys (& girls) cool cool

sledge406: 2 years ago, if I ain't mistaken, she was the Queen of Jokes Section in NL.

Quietly, I've been seeing her lines, updates and stories in this literature section all in offline mode but with this award to be, who most definitely deserves it if not "Efemena_xy"?

Kudos Efe and I wonder which section you'd move to after you're done with the accolade from here. wink

[size=3pt]Sorry, but I just had to remove the cobwebs from this username to vote the true and deserving writer for the year 2012.[/size] Efemena_xy!

I am truly honoured and humbled by this Sledge. Thanks so much for your support, 'tis well appreciated kiss kiss

Nevertheless, whatever the outcome might be, I'll stick around the Literature/Writing section. I love writing and if people think I'm good enough to contribute here, then so be it...but thanks all the same (again) smiley

Cuddlemii:

There is no point pulling out because of this.
The voting hasn't ended, correct?
All members of nairaland are eligible to vote for a nominee
What Efe is doing might be unethical but it [size=18pt]does not[/size] break any rule within the context of voting

But, I will get back to you on this.

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...

Who is the fairest Mod of them all?...

T'is no other than Madame de Cuddle-moi cheesy smiley

Now Larry / Mynd et all - stop hating. Not going to go down that route with you (yet).

Afterall, even though dem don ban you lot - d'you see me pouring sand-sand in your garri?

Now abeg just stay on your lane.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
skolob:

i vote for her, because she is in dire need of this title. the campaign she put up all over is working. never seen a lady show her desperation in my lifetime. she is bold enough to beg. i like women that beg for lovemaking, money and food. i detest feminist. i like to slap my women around. efe is my biatch and i vote for her.

Cuddlemii: For Complaints of any sort--->https://www.nairaland.com/983531/literature-writing-complaints-thread/4
For chatting--->https://www.nairaland.com/1003848/literature-writing-sections-chat-central/152

Please, only voting is allowed here. Save the vote of thanks for the final day or to show appreciation, send a PM to the people that voted you.
Thanks!
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
Imagine someone who needs to win some silly award before she can sleep at night calling me an hater. What is wrong babe? Your silly standards fell like a bunch of cards?

If you are half as good as you claim, you would have sat back and see if people would actually vote for you.

Anyway I don't blame you. A lot of people need this to make sure they are still relevant

And when she pulled out of the debate, I thought it was for a high moral standard. I did not know it was due to being a coward and being insecure

I laugh in Swahili

3 Likes

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by LarrySun(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
skolob:

i vote for her, because she is in dire need of this title. the campaign she put up all over is working. never seen a lady show her desperation in my lifetime. she is bold enough to beg. i like women that beg for lovemaking, money and food. i detest feminist. i like to slap my women around. efe is my biatch and i vote for her.
Seriously, this thread is becoming something else...**grimacing***
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by skolob: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
this shit is hilarious.....

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by LarrySun(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
Now Larry / Mynd et all - stop hating..[/quote]
If you think I'm hating, you're quite mistaken. I'm only starting to lose the respect I had for you in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
Larry:

Cuddlemii: For Complaints of any sort--->https://www.nairaland.com/983531/literature-writing-complaints-thread/4
For chatting--->https://www.nairaland.com/1003848/literature-writing-sections-chat-central/152

Please, only voting is allowed here. Save the vote of thanks for the final day or to show appreciation, send a PM to the people that voted you.
Thanks!

Mynd:

Thanks!
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
skolob:

Disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Watching the begging go on is just funny actually.

"man/woman must survive"

2 Likes

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
I'm only going to say this once.

If you've got a bone to pick with me, then come over to the chat thread.

Mynd & Larry - I've replied your posts there.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by UjSizzle(f): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by LarrySun(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
Efemena_xy: I'm only going to say this once.

If you've got a bone to pick with me, then come over to the chat thread.

Mynd & Larry - I've replied your posts there.
Sorry Efe, I don't pick fights...I may write about violence and crimes, I don't indulge in them.

3 Likes

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
Larry-Sun:

Sorry Efe, I don't pick fights...I may write about violence and crimes, I don't indulge in them.

Smart
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by illicit(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
Efe all d way!
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
illicit: Efe all d way!

Cheers Illicit! smiley

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Eny1: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Larry-Sun:

Now Larry / Mynd et all - stop hating..
If you think I'm hating, you're quite mistaken. I'm only starting to lose the respect I had for you in the first place.

Since you are behind, my vote should count for justice. mynd has my votes. i know you understand
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by esere826: 4:55am On Dec 15, 2012
umh....
our literal and intellectual giants
the future leaders and Special Advisers of 9ja

.....politicking like the fabbled tortoise
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 5:20am On Dec 15, 2012
esere826: umh....
our literal and intellectual giants
the future leaders and Special Advisers of 9ja

.....politicking like the fabbled tortoise
Excuse you

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by kpolli(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2012
mynd_44
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Izuone: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2012
I vote you, efe. But continue that story oh. It is why am voting for you.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2012
Izuone: I vote you, efe. But continue that story oh. It is why am voting for you.

Thanks, love. smiley smiley

I promise I'll update it asap. Just looking for my biro and Higher Education notebook. I don't trust all these computer thingy(s)...
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Imagine someone who needs to win some silly award before she can sleep at night calling me an hater. What is wrong babe? Your silly standards fell like a bunch of cards?

If you are half as good as you claim, you would have sat back and see if people would actually vote for you.

Anyway I don't blame you. A lot of people need this to make sure they are still relevant

And when she pulled out of the debate, I thought it was for a high moral standard. I did not know it was due to being a coward and being insecure

I laugh in Swahili

U know I could really take a Bullet for her mate, not to even talk about Getting into a War of words for Her -- Stay Clear, fair Warning from a Buccaneer! wink
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2012
Cuddlemii, please restore order to this thread. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
I thought this was a faceless forum? Is there cash prize for this thing? I tire for una too much ego sef. If efe wants to campaign for votes you guys should let her be since she's not breaking any rules. One thing I know is that my happiness do not depend on another persons praise or criticism. You guys should just take this thing light-heartedly and have fun. Peace yall...

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ddone: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ishilove all the way.

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Emma5: 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
mynd44

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by skolob: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
brokoto: I thought this was a faceless forum? Is there cash prize for this thing? I tire for una too much ego sef. If efe wants to campaign for votes you guys should let her be since she's not breaking any rules. One thing I know is that my happiness do not depend on another persons praise or criticism. You guys should just take this thing light-heartedly and have fun. Peace yall...

efe has already won. if you follow her votes and campaign, you will know. this poster of the year should be cancelled, people competing and beefing grin
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MrsSiena1(f): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
I vote for Efemena xy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
Mrs. Siena:
I vote for Efemena xy

Thank you my sister smiley cheesy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
skolob:

efe has already won. if you follow her votes and campaign, you will know. this poster of the year should be cancelled, people competing and beefing grin
thing is, people should just take this thing lightly. Its obvious most people voting for her have no idea what its about but then it still should not cause any quarrel

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by skolob: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
brokoto: thing is, people should just take this thing lightly. Its obvious most people voting for her have no idea what its about but then it still should not cause any quarrel

no talking angry
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ITbomb(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
ishilove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stain From The Past / Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) / Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.