Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10873209 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
lancee:

He hehe , on this one uba , na to bail out/or longterm , averaging down don take the profit

Lucky my UBA cost price is below 3.50k..................I will buy more because i always make profit on that stock...................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
angelo82:

Lucky my UBA cost price is below 3.50k..................I will buy more because i always make profit on that stock...................

Lucky u sir , wish i can average down more ..only more money can do that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
lancee:

Lucky u sir , wish i can average down more ..only more money can do that

For sure UBA could hit 8Naira by march..............So don't just bail out but watch out the trend..........You can still loot some money with UBA..........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
emmatok:

Not only you .
Oando with all their hypes, really thought me to stop buying stocks based on sentimental technical analysis.

The only way to make money in Oando is to, sell now and buy below 8 naira.

That's why it is called #jokeoftheyear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmatok(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Born2berich:
That's why it is called #jokeoftheyear

People thought the Concophilips accusation will put Oando in better position.

I will be watching it get below 10 before think of entering.

Flourmills is my new target for now, any price below 20 is good for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
All gurus in the house let's board access bank 2morrow if u av not boarded yet before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zik4ever: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
megainvest:

You're right! Seplat is right in the middle of my Radar! I have never stopped watching this stock. I even had to "hedge" my investment in Seplat due to the bear and am looking to accumulate it as much as possible at the slightest sign of recovery.
Be warned, forewarned and armed:
https://www.thecable.ng/seplat-petroleum-faces-another-year-falling-profit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Boarding Access tomorrow is a risk to many...but definitely worth it. Issue of Dividend could be a bait for final crash...long-term looks good.

Looking at consolidating my portfolio with more Access...additional 200,000 units tomorrow... a risk worth taking. cool

Tomorrow will take care of itself....No doubt.
Only if Oando and UBA crash further then my weekend is complete. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
zik4ever:

Be warned, forewarned and armed:
https://www.thecable.ng/seplat-petroleum-faces-another-year-falling-profit

The guy is in love with a stock destined for the gutters

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SpongeBobSP: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
manie:

Some of us do not see anything spectacular in Access Bank shares, what we are seeing today was expected but we do not know when it will happen. Just rounded up my Access holdings to 100k units on Monday 17th August.

I still want the bear to continue and it MUST definitely continue, the little dividends, interests and other income coming in from other sources are more than enough to keep on accumulating good stocks at great discounts.

Anybody who is trying to time this market is on a long thing, the bull will come like a thief at night, the people who will benefit from the next era of wealth transfer via the stockmarket are the patient, informed and constitent long term value investors.

https://www.nairaland.com/1233138/stock-performance-2000-2003-date

Stock performance from around 2002 to 2013

Hello sir.been reading thru Ūя̲̅ thread on stock performance, and boy!! was it weLl put 2geda...I'm an undergrad(in my final yr dis nov)and have been followin dis thread woth keen interest jus trying to learn how it works wit stocks and all cos I have plans 2 make it a long term investment...been reading bOoks and all about stocks but dats not enuf... S̤̥̈̊Ơ̴̴͡ thankfully I found dis thread with practical experiences and literally a live feed on the goings on D̶̲̥̅̊ floor of NSE and its been rily enlightening....
Now my Q people
...for long term investment,what stocks should I b looking @ now cos it sEems stock prices are generally low....I always fancied FBNH but dats jus cos my dad has always had it and it came 2 his rescue @ some point few yrs ago... smiley .... S̤̥̈̊Ơ̴̴͡ what Should I. B looking @ for long term investment...? #greenhorn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:19am On Aug 21, 2015
angelo82:

For sure UBA could hit 8Naira by march..............So don't just bail out but watch out the trend..........You can still loot some money with UBA..........

Aiight sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 3:25am On Aug 21, 2015
SpongeBobSP:

Hello sir.been reading thru Ūя̲̅ thread on stock performance, and boy!! was it weLl put 2geda...I'm an undergrad(in my final yr dis nov)and have been followin dis thread woth keen interest jus trying to learn how it works wit stocks and all cos I have plans 2 make it a long term investment...been reading bOoks and all about stocks but dats not enuf... S̤̥̈̊Ơ̴̴͡ thankfully I found dis thread with practical experiences and literally a live feed on the goings on D̶̲̥̅̊ floor of NSE and its been rily enlightening....
Now my Q people
...for long term investment,what stocks should I b looking @ now cos it sEems stock prices are generally low....I always fancied FBNH but dats jus cos my dad has always had it and it came 2 his rescue @ some point few yrs ago... smiley .... S̤̥̈̊Ơ̴̴͡ what Should I. B looking @ for long term investment...? #greenhorn

If you are going for long term, look for fundamentally sound stocks.....I'm an intermediate bie though but I'd say FBNH, Zenith and GTbank are OK at "right" prices.....Then maybe Dangote Cement or any good food & beverage stocks that pays good dividends, you can check the company dividend history on cashcraft.

Caveat:No start with long term come go dey check the stock prices everyday o......all the best

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2015
ogoo4real:
All gurus in the house let's board access bank 2morrow if u av not boarded yet before it's too late.

Don't come here and cry later.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2015
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/10741_ACCESS_BANK_-_HALF-YEAR_JUNE_2015_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_AUGUST_2015.pdf

Interim dividend or not, this result is superb and thoroughly beats expectation quarter to quarter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Nobody here is talking of mbenefit. Its half yr PAT is bigger than our full yr expectation from wemabank.
I think many have chosen to take insurance results with a pinch of salt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2015
zendi:
Nobody here is talking of mbenefit. Its half yr PAT is bigger than our full yr expectation from wemabank.
Because most of dem av disappointed in d past
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SpongeBobSP: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Aloaye:

If you are going for long term, look for fundamentally sound stocks.....I'm an intermediate bie though but I'd say FBNH, Zenith and GTbank are OK at "right" prices.....Then maybe Dangote Cement or any good food & beverage stocks that pays good dividends, you can check the company dividend history on cashcraft.

Caveat:No start with long term come go dey check the stock prices everyday o......all the best

Okay thnks...insightful...dangote will b great but mayb some day...cos d price in on D̶̲̥̅̊ rise now...but others I'll look into...all dsame. Thanks for replyin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2015
watch out 4 Aceess and Uba 2day, we might see 10% gain shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2015
zendi:

Look at the 5 year price history it has never gone beyond 0.60... very illiquid stock..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2015
natruetalk:
watch out 4 Aceess and Uba 2day, we might see 10% gain shocked shocked shocked

Already on 5% gain
Now 4.70
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2015
Thank God. I JIJO dis mori. Enter some volumes @ 4.48(pre-market) and left 4.69
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2015
Plz I need Morgan Skye acnt no now.
My phone packed up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2015
Yem0350:
Thank God. I JIJO dis mori. Enter some volumes @ 4.48(pre-market) and left 4.69

Its all coming down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2015
The only fear is the elephant.........I need that FBNH to move small to 8 so that Access and UBA will continue to move...........If FBNH is not moving then this bull might be a minibull.............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2015
mercylicious:
Plz I need Morgan Skye acnt no now. My phone packed up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2015
angelo82:
The only fear is the elephant.........I need that FBNH to move small to 8 so that Access and UBA will continue to move...........If FBNH is not moving then this bull might be a minibull.............
Exactly. Access wanted to race off this morning but on seeing the elephant descending, its heart failed it. In fact, market psychology is expecting the elephant to slump below 6 anytime from now, crushing everything around it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Nestle is tempting me right now...1000 unit attempt. cool

From 882 to 965....now 874.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2015
zendi:
Exactly. Access wanted to race off this morning but on seeing the elephant descending, its heart failed it. In fact, market psychology is expecting the elephant to slump below 6 anytime from now, crushing everything around it.

What the Bleep is wrong with it.............Then they should pass it.............I really don't like the way FBNH is slowing those two stocks down..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Yem0350:

Do u use bank deposit or online transfer?
I want to use transfer , do I need to call them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Morgan online transfer is faster. Just did one now...less than 10 mins and already in account.

No need to call.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2015
FannySwindler:
Morgan online transfer is faster. Just did one now...less than 10 mins and already in account.

No need to call.

bro, is it possible using world remit? **..just thinking** grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nvednutfr33(m), sophy17(m), TsarZed, Stan2330(m), crownprince2017, husu(m), Hajicairo(m), robobo, ositadima1(m), unite4real, SAK, Agbalowomeri, Boshins, Diyke4rich, MonsieurCoder and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.