Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10949694 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
shining of teeth as toast for the new millenium of NSEMPA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Myjoy08. I go join you for vacation. But before then...make I try acquire uba and oando. Too bad to be missed.

Was thinking UBA will crash a bit today at #3.15 and oando at #10.50. But my net no cash fish. Tomorrow is another day.

I need more Access to go on very long vacation grin
Join you soon. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayoto1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
NICE ONE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayoto1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
NICE ONE...CLICK THE LINK BELOW..AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE 200,000 TO 300,000 MONTHLY GUARANTEED
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
FannySwindler:
Myjoy08. I go join you for vacation. But before then...make I try acqurie uba and oando. Too bad to be missed.

Was thinking UBA will crash a bit today at #3.15 and oando at #10.50. But my net no cash fish. Tomorrow is another day.

I need more Access to go on very long vacation grin
Join you soon. cool

Sir, i applaud your feelings lol. One of my slogan in life is that "Don't stop believing (that something great will happen) even when everything is coming out against you...". See you in Paris in few days after leaving London...lol grin. Now Access wan make person visit Barcelona now with sweet dividend...Maybe one day, i will get money like Sir Peterichy to visit UAE!

As i said, Don't stop believing!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Michael11stock:
wetin happen with these two Agbaya tongue tongue

Which one come be agbaya now?...................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RichYoungRuler(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
I hail everyone of U guys. Welldone, I dey follow una bumper to bumper.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
angelo82:

Which one come be agbaya now?...................

Nse emotions ni sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
lancee:

Nse emotions ni sir

Congratulation my brother and all others on Access bus............It worth the wait.............I hope we meet at 9naira junction to exit.............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
angelo82:

Congratulation my brother and all others on Access bus............It worth the wait.............I hope we meet at 9naira junction to exit.............

grin hopefully sir, worth the wait ... got to have that ENDURANCE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Justcul:
I want to use this medium to thank Stockbull as he advised me against selling my access bank shares last week... May God bless you sir cool smiley smiley

It could have gone otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
mercylicious:

U re correct M'aam , this NSE na another thing else
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
mercylicious:

Yes, I agree with you.. but at the time, I almost sold @4.42 angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Myjoy08. We seem to have the same destination in mind. Just that I will be leaving from Manchester... And hopefully catch up with you in Paris. grin

Ha-ha ..if I have what you and Peterichy have guess my destination will be Caribbean on a cruise. Enough Rum for a non ski bum grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
I send bears to Transcorp to perform wonders.

<2 won't be a bad thing.

Fbnh below <6 and I will marry you.

Oando @10 NGN and I will forever remain greatful.

It's not my fault that NSE is going down low.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
I'm surprised that some guys are feeling ontop of the world on Access bank results as a catalyst for upward trend in the days to come. This is very funny but i am 100% sure that no Mature traders/experienced investors on NSEMPA will toll that line cos company results has little or no correlation with the direction (BULL/BEAR) of stock on NSE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, i applaud your feelings lol. One of my slogan in life is that "Don't stop believing (that something great will happen) even when everything is coming out against you...". See you in Paris in few days after leaving London...lol grin. Now Access wan make person visit Barcelona now with sweet dividend...Maybe one day, i will get money like Sir Peterichy to visit UAE!

As i said, Don't stop believing!

Abeg branch Copenhagen make I host (kidnap) u!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aks:
I'm surprised that some guys are feeling ontop of the world on Access bank results as a catalyst for upward trend in the days to come. This is very funny but i am 100% sure that no Mature traders/experienced investors on NSEMPA will toll that line cos company results has little or no correlation with the direction (BULL/BEAR) of stock on NSE.

Bros abeg rejoice with those who are rejoicing na, ur own time go come too

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Abeg branch Copenhagen make I host (kidnap) u!

Copenhangen..........That boring abnormally expensive city with Naira like currency..............Nice people though,bad weather and boring people generally...............You should try Italy,spain.........Better weather and much more energetic people.............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Bros abeg rejoice with those who are rejoicing na, ur own time go come too

Nice one brov ..it was an open invitation for all before the result came out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
angelo82:

Copenhangen..........That boring abnormally expensive city with Naira like currency..............Nice people though,bad weather and boring people generally...............You should try Italy,spain.........Better weather and much more energetic people.............

Hmm ..spain much beta , italy missed those food
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
ayoto1:
NICE ONE...CLICK THE LINK BELOW..AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE 200,000 TO 300,000 MONTHLY GUARANTEED

BROS! Make the money alone, we dont need you, BACK OFF ALREADY cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
lancee:

Hmm ..spain much beta , italy missed those food

Nobody talks about Germany.. angry good people, great transport network system 24/7 and very clean environment... good infrastructure, very organised people etc... grin grin grin

**Modified**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Justcul:

Nobody talks about Germany.. angry good people, great transport network system 24/7 and very clean environment... etc... grin grin grin

Una nor go talk about OSHODI and OBALENDE?...... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tjohn1:

Una nor go talk about OSHODI and OBALENDE?...... grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aks:

Some of us do not see anything spectacular in Access Bank shares, what we are seeing today was expected but we do not know when it will happen. Just rounded up my Access holdings to 100k units on Monday 17th August.

I still want the bear to continue and it MUST definitely continue, the little dividends, interests and other income coming in from other sources are more than enough to keep on accumulating good stocks at great discounts.

Anybody who is trying to time this market is on a long thing, the bull will come like a thief at night, the people who will benefit from the next era of wealth transfer via the stockmarket are the patient, informed and constitent long term value investors.

https://www.nairaland.com/1233138/stock-performance-2000-2003-date

Stock performance from around 2002 to 2013

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
angelo82:

Yeah can't agree less, but the pay mehn!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
lancee:

Nice one brov ..it was an open invitation for all before the result came out

There are other invitations that are currently ignored by investors and traders.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Justcul:

Nobody talks about Germany.. angry good people, great transport network system 24/7 and very clean environment... good infrastructure, very organised people etc... grin grin grin

**Modified**

You forgot to add; poor pay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
manie:

Some of us do not see anything spectacular in Access Bank shares, what we are seeing today was expected but we do not know when it will happen. Just rounded up my Access holdings to 100k units on Monday 17th August.

I still want the bear to continue and it MUST definitely continue, the little dividends, interests and other income coming in from other sources are more than enough to keep on accumulating good stocks at great discounts.

Anybody who is trying to time this market is on along thing, the bull will come like a thief at night, the people who will benefit from the next era of wealth transfer via the stockmarket are the patient, informed and constitent long term value investors.

https://www.nairaland.com/1233138/stock-performance-2000-2003-date

Stock performance from around 2002 to 2013

Double thumbs up for u. cool cool cool (We are the men in black)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NettyNelly(m), perfectgen(m), ositadima1(m), Ghost01(m), aberdeenshire and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.