Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,523 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10848757 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (7741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
I hope those stocks that gained yesterday will continue today, sodat it won't look like a trap
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2015
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-25/nigeria-s-currency-needs-devaluation-guaranty-trust-bank-says

Nigeria needs to devalue the naira as falling oil prices and the global markets rout this week mean the currency’s exchange rate is unsustainable, according to biggest local bank by market value.

“There’s only one way the currency can go,” Segun Agbaje, chief executive officer of Lagos-based Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, said in a conference call on Tuesday. “As a country, we have to make the difficult decision. At the current oil price and with what’s happening in the world, we’ll have to deal with some measure of devaluation.”

A devaluation of about 10 percent against the dollar would be enough for the naira to “settle,” he said.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2015
PETERiCHY:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-25/nigeria-s-currency-needs-devaluation-guaranty-trust-bank-says

Nigeria needs to devalue the naira as falling oil prices and the global markets rout this week mean the currency’s exchange rate is unsustainable, according to biggest local bank by market value.

“There’s only one way the currency can go,” Segun Agbaje, chief executive officer of Lagos-based Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, said in a conference call on Tuesday. “As a country, we have to make the difficult decision. At the current oil price and with what’s happening in the world, we’ll have to deal with some measure of devaluation.”

A devaluation of about 10 percent against the dollar would be enough for the naira to “settle,” he said.
what i understand from the apex bank is that,they want to start with measures that will have less negative effects on the economy before considering other measures and that's why they adopt currency management policies because devaluation will also call for more devaluation.if the CBN had devalued the legal tender let's say,last month,more pressure will also be put on him for more devaluation...as a person,i dont expect straight 10% devaluation but maximum of five percent and by next year end,the naira should've been pegged at 220 to 1$ against 15-20% that most analysts that support devaluation gospel have been preaching.
#crude oil will definitely find its level next year and US fed interest rate should settle at 4% at most next year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2015
No offer for UBA?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2015
I think its a bull trap grin may be we allow the market to settle grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
No offer for UBA?

...and all other uncle Tony product fully on bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2015
lancee:
I think its a bull trap grin may be we allow the market to settle grin grin

Hahaha abeg wake me up when ASI hit 35,000
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2015
FBNH 5.95 grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2015
NSE na hardwork ...when u re caught up in a bull u dont know what to buy and how long will it last for
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Bnsitl making frantic bids; house is empty
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DONLEKAN: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2015
E gba mi o. The bulls have returned only that it caught me unaware!!!. Chai.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmatok(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

ASI still at 28,467.02
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2015
bigass:
Go n write it down. Tmrw will very bullish. If you miss buying today then wait till Monday

I laugh in french

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2015
..and i was waiting for GTB below 20. Kai. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2015
DONLEKAN:
E gba mi o. The bulls have returned only that it caught me unaware!!!. Chai.

since you are waiting for ASI to reach 15,000 junction grin,,,,, join the train now or more regret follow next week

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2015
bigass:

I laugh in french

Yes o, I dey enjoy your backside

This swimming no get part II
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigeriatraining: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2015
Be a ‪#‎PROFESSIONALMANAGER‬ and be ‪#‎CERTIFIED‬ register to apply for a TRAINING in "PMP + Ms-Project"
Fee:N 25,000
Duration: 5 days
Weekends only: Saturday and Sunday
Starting date: September 12th, 13th, 19th,20th and 26th (First batch)
October 3rd, 4th 10th, 11th and 17th (Second batch)
Time: 10am to 4pm
Visit www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com/events/pmp-ms-project/ for more information.

for more information please contact:
Phone: 08170103366
BBPin:2B80B990
www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com
www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Omo let the teeth shining and analysis begin While the sideliners/spectators keep watching
Wale has been telling you guys to always dare to be audacious
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Wetin this Training this one dey say for here ..when guys dey chase BULL TRAP grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2015
lancee:
Wetin this Training this one dey say for here ..when guys dey chase BULL TRAP grin

The joker is the oil price, we dey watch am keenly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Na oil price triggered the Bull ? let see what news will come next week

people are still making money..the gurus caught unaware grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

I agree with you completely.. that's the key..grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Na wa oh...... FBNH and Zenith Bank no dey show for my morgancapital live trading interface. Is anybody experiencing same?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2015
9free:
Na wa oh...... FBNH and Zenith Bank no dey show for my morgancapital live trading interface. Is anybody experiencing same?
check premium
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2015
9free:

Go to ALL BOARDS or PREMIUM sir ..you will see them there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebony9ja(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2015
9free:
check the drop down menu under 'market view' . they have been moved to the newly created PREMIUM group.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
ebony9ja:
check the drop down menu under 'market view' . they have been moved to the newly created PREMIUM group.
Ok. But what's the implication cos it seem I can't buy socks ranked in the premium group. FBNH and Zenith markers do not appear on the order list
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
currentprice:
grin
So e mean say I no fit buy premium stock neh?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chai, see how bnsitl dey jump enter stocks by fire by force like Lagos molue commuters. grin Wallahi, BULL dey sweet!. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (7741) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nemenma, ojesymsym, Hajicairo(m), eziokwunwoko(m), Streetinvestor2, babytoun, handsomebolanle, Blackman101, ositadima1(m), Learnwithgrace, sterlingD(m), IamR, otomatic(m), on4a and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.