Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10845768 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Where is Zenith bank running to? What is pushing this stock northwards? Is Ugodre right about the upcoming Forbes ranking? So many questions that needs answer as I can't comprehend the uptrend in this stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
PETERiCHY:

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/09/cash-squeeze-hits-banks-as-nibor-volatility-surges/

“Banks are feeling the pinch….through tight CRR, coupled with the implementation of the treasury single account (TSA), and the recent requirement for banks to provide the naira for CBN FX purchases 48 hours in advance,” Renaissance Capital Bank analysts, Adesoji Solanke and Olamipo Ogunsanya, said in a September 1 note.

Furthermore, the CBN is withdrawing $5.5bn of deposits linked to Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Company (NLNG) and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) from the banks; 50 percent of this amount is scheduled to have been withdrawn by end-August, with the balance potentially withdrawn by year-end.

Some banks may be negatively affected by the tight money supply expressed by higher NIBOR.

Sir Peterichy, seriously you are on a long thing! Just do what is best for you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jejebaba:
Where is Zenith bank running to? What is pushing this stock northwards? Is Ugodre right about the upcoming Forbes ranking? So many questions that needs answer as I can't comprehend the uptrend in this stock.

While you are trying to understand it, join the men in black and make your pocket smile also. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jejebaba:
Don't u like it, it needs to catch up with Gtb

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Its because of the Forbes ranking which is due soon...............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ride the bull all the way up till earnings season 2016.
Take position in the stocks which have proven themselves in their HY result.

Disclosure: I am heavily loaded, pregnant and ready to burst. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
megainvest:

While you are trying to understand it, join the men in black and make your pocket smile also. cool

Men and black grin heard they re very much around
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
larush:
You don't even need a kobo to open an account with them and fund it anytime you want to trade.
thank's. if bigass is replying like this there will be more love in this room . lets try to reply any one in a good way . one love. myjoy08 are you boy,man,woman or girl reply well am not playing oo but has fbnh get to #7?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
megainvest:

. Any idea regarding when the 2016 earning season will climax so that we'll be ready to harvest before then?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
megainvest:

what is the name of the child you are pregnant of ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
ihedioramma:
thank's. if bigass is replying like this there will be more love in this room . lets try to reply any one in a good way . one love. myjoy08 are you boy,man,woman or girl reply well am not playing oo but has fbnh get to #7?.

Sir, i'm a small man who want to grow old like you! Anyway, FBNH might close above 7 today. Strong force bidding in progress grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jejebaba:
so this how uba will pass them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, i'm a small man who want to grow old like you! Anyway, FBNH might close above 7 today. Strong force bidding in progress grin
JAH BLESS .fbnh was at 6.99 befor it drop yesday, i hope you are the one that sell yesday and buy back today? but what is small man? or man with four children with two woman?. any way one love.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
myjoy08:
Morgan ITRADE is Back!

Mr 08myjoy , any news on OANDO !!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
I can't sell any of my stocks on Morgan I trade, anyone experiencing same.....Telling me insulficient balance,when I have enough of the stock to sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
lancee:

Mr 08myjoy , any news on OANDO !!!

Sir, surprise packages in details but not a recommendation for anything. But the risk takers should take a second look. Remember, Oando give and take! Goodluck to everyone grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, surprise packages in details but not a recommendation for anything. But the risk takers should take a second look. Remember, Oando give and take! Goodluck to everyone grin

Thanks we go manage 1.5 -2.00 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
lancee:

Thanks we go manage 1.5 -2.00 grin

Sir, i will be muted on that though lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Any news on UBCap?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
pls, how much did uba close house?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
veecovee:
pls, how much did uba close house?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
lancee:

Sir, that is the one you see on Morgan trading platform not the one of Market maker lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, that is the one you see on Morgan trading platform not the one of Market maker lol grin

can u update us sir 08joy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
lancee:

can u update us sir 08joy

Irrelevant sir grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
presiade:
Any news on UBCap?
My thought exactly...its been on high demand in the past couple of days. Interim dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
courage89:

My thought exactly...its been on high demand in the past couple of days. Interim dividend?

Sir, maybe YES or no grin! Watching mode
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
UBA thank u. 40% on 2/3rd. Myjoy keep the flag flying

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Money good oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Dr. Agba friend, i'm happy for you and the rest of the BNSITL. I hope everyone is ready for the announcement. Very key technocrats as usual...Surprise cabinet lists indeed! grin! We are making money this year!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Any news on UBCap please, it was on full bid today after a long time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

oga agba, are we selling? or waiting 2 take dividend

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.