Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,305 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10918683 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) (7741) (7742) (7743) ... (7764) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 9:56pm On Apr 27
yMcy56:

Did you buy it using same name arrangement?
If yes, then, Demat or no Demat, all your holdings should be domiciled with CSCS.
* You may have to send fresh mail to CSCS and Meristem, because all I'm seeing there was 2022 mail that you kept referencing.
* Like earlier mentioned, send mail directly to CSCS requesting for current Statement, then you can attach this with other documents and send to Morgan.
* Morgan and Meristem will then work with your new CSCS statement.
* Hope I understood your concerns rightly.
I bought once 10k units via IPO
the addition are bonuses which came in four tranche 2008, 2009 2010 and 2015

Again it might also be a case of two accounts,

Help me with CSCS email address pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27
Objectivist04:

Thanks for the instruction
I think the position of my holding is known by all the parties involved

My believe is that the outstanding 14140 has been since dematerialized, the question now is what is the easiest way to link it with my account.
Just look at this mail from Meristern and figure it out
Note that the 3905 they said is not yet loeged with my CSCS is what I have already in my Morgan account, while the one they said has been lodged is the one in contention here.

Sounds like an irony keep kind of

@objectivist04 I know you are hurt but try and cool down so that you can get the issue resolved. If you read all my posts in response to your different posts and add to what Mercy just posted you will observe that just one thing you need to do and it's the same whether in Morgan or any other firm. The process of inter-member transfer from a dead house to an operating house is the same anywhere. There is nothing like the easiest way. Just follow my post with the one Mercy posted and you will be fine. Don't bother about your holdings, the issue here is that of transfer and not about holdings. Your holdings is intact. Just follow the steps stated with your cscs statement from cscs plc and you will be fine. I can relate to your experience but don't make matters worse. It's painful looking at the time you started the process, but the truth is that no matter how far you have gone in the wrong direction, if you are to get to your desired destination you have to turn to the right direction even if it means starting all over again. All you need now is to send those requirements and leave the rest for Morgan to handle.

If you decide to use another house right now, one more process will be added because you have to open an account.

It's well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:06pm On Apr 27
Objectivist04:
I bought once 10k units via IPO
the addition are bonuses which came in four tranche 2008, 2009 2010 and 2015
Again it might also be a case of two accounts,

Help me with CSCS email address pls
Ok. As it is, you may have to involve the stock Registrar, let them give you the correct up-to-date quantities from their end too..

* OK. You mean Meristem is the Registrar?
Then just contact CSCS straight away requesting for your CSCS statement of account.

For CSCS email: contact@cscs.ng
Don't hesitate to send reminders if response is delaying. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 10:26pm On Apr 27
yMcy56:

Ok. As it is, you may have to involve the stock Registrar, let them give you the correct up-to-date quantities from their end too..

* OK. You mean Meristem is the Registrar?
Then just contact CSCS straight away requesting for your CSCS statement of account.

For CSCS email: contact@cscs.ng
Don't hesitate to send reminders if response is delaying. Good luck!
Thanks so much
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 10:27pm On Apr 27
emmasoft:

@objectivist04 I know you are hurt but try and cool down so that you can get the issue resolved. If you read all my posts in response to your different posts and add to what Mercy just posted you will observe that just one thing you need to do and it's the same whether in Morgan or any other firm. The process of inter-member transfer from a dead house to an operating house is the same anywhere. There is nothing like the easiest way. Just follow my post with the one Mercy posted and you will be fine. Don't bother about your holdings, the issue here is that of transfer and not about holdings. Your holdings is intact. Just follow the steps stated with your cscs statement from cscs plc and you will be fine. I can relate to your experience but don't make matters worse. It's painful looking at the time you started the process, but the truth is that no matter how far you have gone in the wrong direction, if you are to get to your desired direction you have to turn to the right direction even if it means starting all over again. All you need now is to send those requirements and leave the rest for Morgan to handle.

If you decide to use another house right now, one more process will be added because you have to open an account.

It's well.
Thanks, I appreciate
Will follow the instructions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 11:47pm On Apr 27
Streetinvestor2:
Why are u interested in that information.

When you recommend stocks, you should show that you’re willing to risk your money.

Am I really interested in that information? Not really.

I am also not interested in how long people have been investing in NGX but it is mentioned here a million times.

Imo, if you’re willing to share how long you’ve been investing, your cost basis and recommendations, you should be willing to share what you hold in your portfolio too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 8:49am On Apr 28
Ades1:

When you recommend stocks, you should show that you’re willing to risk your money.

I am also not interested in how long people have been investing in NGX but it is mentioned here a million times.

Imo, if you’re willing to share how long you’ve been investing, your cost basis and recommendations, you should be willing to share what you hold in your portfolio too.

The world is filled with smooth talkers and self acclaimed financial whizkids. If you have ever been pitched business ideas before, or sit in an investment scheme presentation; you will understand. All you need to separate the wheat from the chaff are two questions:

1. Show me your track record.
2. Show me the money.

It is then you will realise that most people want to take big risks on some hyped up shit with your own money grin grin grin grin. And only few, i mean very very few people practice what they preach and put their money where there mouth is... The same reality holds true here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28
Locotrader:
@222martins,pls read and interprete the special business column.

That 1 for 7 bonus is like unissued shares

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/41020_CHAMPION_BREW._PLC.-_NOTICES_OF_ANNUAL_GENERAL_MEETING_(AGM)_-__ANNUAL_GENERAL_MEETING_(AGM)_APRIL_2024.pdf undecided

Yes, you are right. They are not creating new shares....The 559,249,714 shares already exist but wasn't alloted to anyone. This is what will be used as bonus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28
222Martins:

Yes, you are right. They are not creating new shares....The 559,249,714 shares already exist but wasn't alloted to anyone. This is what will be used as bonus.

When you look at the total OS of champion which is about 7B+,1 for 7 is suppose to be around 1B plus.

So how was it calculated since the unissued shares is 500m+?
Are there some holders who will not participate in the bonus?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 1:39pm On Apr 28
Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28
WE MAY SEE ZENITH STOCK PRICE AT BARGAIN PRICE BELOW 30!
-Add to your watchlist
PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 1:56pm On Apr 28
Locotrader:

When you look at the total OS of champion which is about 7B+,1 for 7 is suppose to be around 1B plus.

The mathematics will be made clearer at the AGM smiley....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28
BullBearMkt:
-Add to your watchlist
grin grin grin grin grin
If the vanks mean serious business in raising the new capital requirement, the may all have to manipulate their various prices upwards.
CBN also comes in here. They need to adjust their bond and TBills rates to attract more money to stocks.

Zenith need a raised price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28
222Martins:

The world is filled with smooth talkers and self acclaimed financial whizkids. If you have ever been pitched business ideas before, or sit in an investment scheme presentation; you will understand. All you need to separate the wheat from the chaff are two questions:

2. Show me the money.

It is then you will realise that most people want to take big risks on some hyped up shit with your own money grin grin grin grin. And only few, i mean very very few people practice what they preach and put their money where there mouth is... The same reality holds true here.

My dear, this line you and Ades1 are towing is very dangerous. I can say with some level of certainty that a good number of the most useful resource persons here don't have anything to prove to anyone and will not take up this your challenge.

If you don't want to take someone's recommendation or analysis because they haven't shown their portfolio, pass it and don't deprive those who want to use them the privilege.

This thread shouldn't be narrowed to fit the boxes carved by a few. Let us live and let live.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 5:12pm On Apr 28
Locotrader:

Naira sign should be before that 559m figure.

Unissued capital is N585m i.e. 1.17bn shares of 50k each. See Note 26 of the 2023 AFS.
1 for 7 bonus would give about 1.119billion additional shares of 50k each i.e. about N559m capital.

So post-bonus shares outstanding would be about 8.95billion shares of 50k each.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Look4success: 5:20pm On Apr 28
Please, bosses in the house. I'm terribly looking for job. I'm home with nothing to cater from. No money, no hope. All I need is a job. Please, if you have any connect, connect me. Any job Please and ready to relocate if it calls for it. Help

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28
Frangel:

Naira sign should be before that 559m figure.

Unissued capital is N585m i.e. 1.17bn shares of 50k each. See Note 26 of the 2023 AFS.
1 for 7 bonus would give about 1.119billion additional shares of 50k each i.e. about N559m capital.

So post-bonus shares outstanding would be about 8.95billion shares of 50k each.
Thanks for the clarification! smiley They nearly confused person by not putting a Naira sign before the 559M figure grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28
BullBearMkt:
-Add to your watchlist
grin grin grin grin grin

Earnestly praying and waiting for that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:38pm On Apr 28
emmanuelewumi:

Earnestly praying and waiting for that

hahaha, ewumi, earnestly praying for somebody's net worth to diminish? and wishing for God to answer dat kain prayer? may God give me excess money (maybe in dollars) to accumulate Zenith @ market price. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28
zendi:

hahaha, ewumi, earnestly praying for somebody's net worth to diminish? and wishing for God to answer dat kain prayer? may God give me excess money (maybe in dollars) to accumulate Zenith @ market price. grin grin

The fall will be temporary, it will give you the opportunity to buy more at a cheap price

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 9:00pm On Apr 28
chillykelly86:

My dear, this line you and Ades1 are towing is very dangerous. I can say with some level of certainty that a good number of the most useful resource persons here don't have anything to prove to anyone and will not take up this your challenge.

If you don't want to take someone's recommendation or analysis because they haven't shown their portfolio, pass it and don't deprive those who want to use them the privilege.

This thread shouldn't be narrowed to fit the boxes carved by a few. Let us live and let live.

Oh I know no one will show anything. I’ve been around long enough to know that.

I own a ton of Zenith, UBA, UCAP, GT etc if their prices drop in half today I’ll be jubilating while others gnash their teeth. This allows me to buy more! That’s my process and I’ve stuck to it for years.

Everyone should have a process they’re comfortable with and stick to it, instead of all the noise.

We dey here when some people said UBA at N8 was expensive, instead of listening, I bought a ton more. We haven’t seen some of those people here in 2 years

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28
Dangsugar Agm is on 30th, they better say something about the merger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:45pm On Apr 28
emmanuelewumi:

The fall will be temporary, it will give you the opportunity to buy more at a cheap price

Okay, thanks, let's start with your massive holding.
Start selling to trigger the price fall.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:09am On Apr 29
zendi:

Okay, thanks, let's start with your massive holding.
Start selling to trigger the price fall.

I only sell when it is overvalued

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SAK: 6:11am On Apr 29
Mpeace:
Dangsugar Agm is on 30th, they better say something about the merger.
What do you want to hear again ? They said the merger is suspended? Anyway may them come out with something positive o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emumakpo: 7:15am On Apr 29
GSK capital return resettlement landed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:58am On Apr 29
Ades1:

Nobody owes you to recommend any stock. If you feel is your right you go to whr the services is paid for.Abi na your money the person take buy the stock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:02am On Apr 29
222Martins:

2. Show me the money.

You should have added they should equally provide you thr address. You never talk watin you want

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:11am On Apr 29
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pete002: 9:22am On Apr 29
How do I find stocks that will do the kind of price movement CHAMS and Transcorp did last year shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 9:22am On Apr 29
Emumakpo:
GSK capital return resettlement landed
which capital?
is it the 17.42?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emumakpo: 9:25am On Apr 29
Mfunkynation:

which capital?
is it the 17.42?
No....They recently paid N1 per share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) (7741) (7742) (7743) ... (7764) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Krisuba, Jerekre(m), KarlTom, dapix, handsomebolanle and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.