Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10975321 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (7782) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, you supposed to receive it on or before the close of business day tomorrow as long as you have your e-dividend mandate with them grin

Ok,I will look forward to that.....................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Just got the alert now..........Na real Godwin oh.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
angelo82:
Just got the alert now..........Na real Godwin oh.........

Sir, happy to hear that. The market will surely welcome fresh fund tomorrow by his grace grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
I never get my own.....Guess its by....Portfolio Volume.

Higher units then Lower units. grin

Fingers crossed. cool

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
manie:
I doubt if he bought any stock.The guy should not be trusted nor believed, his words and purported prophesies should not be taken seriously.

well said boss. Whoever listens to all those predictions listens at their own peril. It's pure comedy to me that someone will give me a particular month to invest my money.

You see UBA selling at N3, a price that is close to its 52 week low with P/E ratio of about 2 times forward earnings and interim dividend yield of 6% and someone is telling me that I should not invest now, I should wait for November. That statement must be the greatest joke of the year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
FGN’s Bonds are strong in spite of J. P Morgan’s delisting of Nigeria – DMO...

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/09/fgns-bonds-are-strong-in-spite-of-j-p-morgans-delisting-of-nigeria-dmo/

CBN Eases Liquidity as TSA Compliance Rattles Interbank Market...

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cbn-eases-liquidity-as-tsa-compliance-rattles-interbank-market/220335/

"The CBN, THISDAY gathered, moved to make refunds to commercial banks for the equivalent of the amounts they had transferred to the TSA from the cash reserve ratio sterilised with it."

The rumor might be true that CBN has reduce CRR on public sector to 23% from 31%. Watching mode grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
FranklinRich:

well said boss. Whoever listens to all those predictions listens at their own peril. It's pure comedy to me that someone will give me a particular month to invest my money.

You see UBA selling at N3, a price that is close to its 52 week low with P/E ratio of about 2 times forward earnings and interim dividend yield of 6% and someone is telling me that I should not invest now, I should wait for November. That statement must be the greatest joke of the year.

Sir, i wonder oooo. Anyway, i dey enjoy my UBA and ACCESS interim dividends for now. Waiting for another one in the name of oxygen if there is any grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, happy to hear that. The market will surely welcome fresh fund tomorrow by his grace grin

Are they charging commission on dividend?..................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
angelo82:

Are they charging commission on dividend?..................

Yes sir. 10% Tax Rate grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Yes sir. 10% Tax Rate grin

Yeah,i realized my dividend was 10% short..............Good............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, i wonder oooo. Anyway, i dey enjoy my UBA and ACCESS interim dividends for now. Waiting for another one in the name of oxygen if there is any grin

WILL O2 DECLARE INTERIM DIV IF SO PLS WHEN?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
angelo82:

Yeah,i realized my dividend was 10% short..............Good............
Haba you are an old timer in this business now, you are expected to pay 10% withholding tax on your dividend. E be like say na your first dividend be this or you no dey observe say your dividends dey short by 10%.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Myjoy I no get liver for this your oando. Sources reaching me says that their result might shock the market in an unfathomable way!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
makashava:

WILL O2 DECLARE INTERIM DIV IF SO PLS WHEN?
That one na JAMB question, the shareholders of that company are on a very long thing but my God will not leave them nor forsake them, the Lord will see them through and harvest will come in the fullness of time. When that will happen, I do not know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Keep ur eyes and ears open, Mr. Evans is set for massive rally. Cash is king.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
manie:
Haba you are an old timer in this business now, you are expected to pay 10% withholding tax on your dividend. E be like say na your first dividend be this or you no dey observe say your dividends dey short by 10%.

I queried Afriprud early this year but they didn't say anything reasonable but FBNH sent me a payment advice which showed that some money was deducted.................Thanks to online trading platform which has made it easy for me to check everything very well and do everything by myself..........I have collected dividends but most often they hardly issue payment advice and they also make the e-payment in batches.........But this year FBNH sent me a payment advice after payment which shows 10% deduction but didn't pay much attention..........My main goal here is serious capital appreciation even though i don't mind the dividend also...................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
FranklinRich:

Myjoy I no get liver for this your oando. Sources reaching me says that their result might shock the market in an unfathomable way!!!!

Sir Franklin, Oxygen result is not that bad that people imagine or anticipate. Anyway, waiting and watching mode till... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Primetech:

Hehehe. U no fit sell today?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir Franklin, Oxygen result is not that bad that people imagine or anticipate. Anyway, waiting and watching mode till... grin

I SHARE YOUR SENTIMENT MATE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Primetech:

Well, watching mode activated already sir grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opeoluwaadewole: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Pls house,I sell some part of my share on d 15th of this month,how many days is it going to take me to collect the money.thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cyriacusifeco: 12:54am On Sep 17, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
UBA no wan gree come back to bus stop o. We keep waiting

Oga Agba sir, hope you won't pass your trading limit of just four trades per year- Two for buy and Two for sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:08am On Sep 17, 2015
manie:
I doubt if he bought any stock.The guy should not be trusted nor believed, his words and purported prophesies should not be taken seriously.

If that's your thought then your instincts must have been dead and buried long time ago smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:09am On Sep 17, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:55am On Sep 17, 2015
PETERiCHY:

If that's your thought then your instincts must have been dead and buried long time ago smiley
Your instinct cannot be trusted, what happened to your revealation of selling all stocks except Oando and coming back to the stockmarket in November, what about the devaluation of Naira to about 350 to the dollar, I hope I got the figure right. Since all you see about Nigerian economy and the current leadership is doom and negatives, leave the market for those of us who see opportunites and positive possibilities in the economy and in the Nation at large.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 17, 2015
Cyriacusifeco:

Oga Agba sir, hope you won't pass your trading limit of just four trades per year- Two for buy and Two for sell.

lancee:
grin
lancee:
grin
manie:
Your instinct cannot be trusted, what happened to your revealation of selling all stocks except Oando and coming back to the stockmarket in November, what about the devaluation of Naira to about 350 to the dollar, I hope I got the figure right. Since all you see about Nigerian economy and the current leadership is doom and negatives, leave the market for those of us who see opportunites and positive possibilities in the economy and in the Nation at large.
PETERiCHY:

Association of witches and wizards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 17, 2015
@ peterichy,
Sometimes you just have to learn how to keep quiet, no one know it all in NSE.
Or you present your case with an open mind as someone may have a more recent info or more valid argument.

Don't claim to be octopus cos u are not one. If I had u as an octopus, I wold HV sold u longtime ago or just used ur meat for pepper soup.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:14am On Sep 17, 2015
mercylicious:

Association of witches and wizards.
And the President has just named her cabinet. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:15am On Sep 17, 2015
mercylicious:
@ peterichy,
Sometimes you just have to learn how to keep quiet, no one know it all in NSE.
Or you present your case with an open mind as someone may have a more room cent info or more valid argument.

Don't claim to be octopus cos u are not one. If I had u as an octopus, I wold HV sold u longtime ago or just used ur meat for pepper soup.

My love
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 17, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

My love

Which your love you dey talk about Sir Agba. friend? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:34am On Sep 17, 2015
myjoy08:

Which your love you dey talk about Sir Agba. friend? grin

What God has joined together, ..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:10am On Sep 17, 2015
Well @ Mercy incase your dnt know the meaning of our trademark *ThE OcToPuS* read the no 3.

octopus (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/octopus)
etymology

From Ancient Greek ὀκτώπους, from ὀκτώ + πούς.

noun
1- Any of several marine molluscs/mollusks, of the family ''Octopodidae, having no internal or external protective shell or bone (unlike the nautilus, squid or cuttlefish) and eight arms each covered with suckers.

2- (uncountable) The flesh of these marine molluscs eaten as food.

3- An organization that has many powerful branches controlled from the centre.
synonyms
- polypus

========
Text generated by the application English Dictionary https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.pack.lang.en_US

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (7782) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SonofElElyonRet, Agbalowomeri, Princkez, crownprince2017, Melcapital, Boshins and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.