Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10905524 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2015
makashava:
COULD ANYONE IN THE HOUSE PLS REVIEW AND ANALYSE OANDO IF IT'S OK FOR A BUY AND HOLD SHORTTERM WISE. THANKS
My advice: keep your money. Oil price has halved.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2015
How market?

Marketwatch .ng alias abidemi has been down since last week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ijed7: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2015
Guy wat stock did you think is the best to buy just for short period and move out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2015
makashava:
COULD ANYONE IN THE HOUSE PLS REVIEW AND ANALYSE OANDO IF IT'S OK FOR A BUY AND HOLD SHORTTERM WISE. THANKS
In myyoy's voice : 'it can only go up'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fajuyi59: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2015
Transcorp would end this week higher than its present price i believe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2015
To BNSITL, wishing you wonderful, blessed, favor, and testimony new week. Let's not forget that one who is serious in changing his/her situation for best should stop doing what everyone is doing. He/she only has to be distinct with his/her talent and capitalize on what works best for him/her.

And to all my Muslims Brothers and Sisters, wishing you the best of Sallah celebrations. I pray may Almighty Allah hear all our prayers and give us every reasons to be thankful for before the end of this year 2015. Let's not forget to continue to pray for the peace of our dear country and the world as a whole.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2015
Nigeria grants TSA EXEMPTION to NNPC, PHCN, BOI and 10 Other MDAs

http://www.proshareng.com/news/Money%20Market/Nigeria-grants-TSA-EXEMPTION-Proshare/28645

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Senate to confirm ministerial nominees october, myjoy08 whats your talk on this? as in nse ?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
ihedioramma:
Senate to confirm ministerial nominees october, myjoy08 whats your talk on this? as in nse ?.

Buhari to unveil Ministers this week...

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/21/buhari-to-unveil-ministers-this-week/

Sir, the list should be out on or before month end as the President stated, and you should except their confirmation to go through October. Noting new sir with the news grin. Those Senators should get their ass to work for the betterment of Nigeria instead of being a lame legislators!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
myjoy08:
To BNSITL, wishing you wonderful, blessed, favor, and testimony new week. Let's not forget that one who is serious in changing his/her situation for best should stop doing what everyone is doing. He/she only has to be distinct with his/her talent and capitalize on what works best for him/her.

And to all my Muslims Brothers and Sisters, wishing you the best of Sallah celebrations. I pray may Almighty Allah hear all our prayers and give us every reasons to be thankful for before the end of this year 2015. Let's not forget to continue to pray for the peace of our dear country and the world as a whole.

When is the official public holidays for our Muslim brothers Sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
myjoy08:

Buhari to unveil Ministers this week...

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/21/buhari-to-unveil-ministers-this-week/

Sir, the list should be out on or before month end as the President stated, and you should except their confirmation to go through October. Noting new sir with the news grin. Those Senators should get their ass to work for the betterment of Nigeria instead of being a lame legislators!
ok but what have you ji or jo today? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
ihedioramma:
ok but what have you ji or jo today? .

Sir, banking sector stocks is the place to be at the moment grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, banking sector stocks is the place to be at the moment grin
thats good but is not what i ask any way how was your sunday?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
myjoy08:
Nigeria grants TSA EXEMPTION to NNPC, PHCN, BOI and 10 Other MDAs

http://www.proshareng.com/news/Money%20Market/Nigeria-grants-TSA-EXEMPTION-Proshare/28645

Buhari is not serious. If nnpc is not part of tsa, what then is the essence of TSA?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
I agree...........NNPC should be one of the main target of TSA..............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Agba my dear, how market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
mercylicious:
Agba my dear, how market?

Babe watching Oando closely
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
mercylicious:

Buhari is not serious. If nnpc is not part of tsa, what then is the essence of TSA?
There must be reason(s) behind their exemption from TSA. Let's wait for further details
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Babe watching Oando closely
e don dey start. In the fullness of time, oga hispy will know
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
As the NSE "deepens" will it affect majority of stocks?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201509211616.html
Nigeria: Preparing Ground for Key Listings On Nigerian Bourse
Oil and Gas
Telecommunications
Aviation

“Efforts by the leadership of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) to further deepen the capital market appears to be yielding positive results as Nigerian's telecommunication giant, MTN Nigeria, Arik Air, and the foremost energy group, Sahara Group”

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
pls house is it ok buying FLOURMILL @ 23? (for d long term)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
The low volume witnessed today was probably a premonitory sentiment or market just patiently waiting to hear from cbn...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
cornwall:
As the NSE "deepens" will it affect majority of stocks?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201509211616.html
Nigeria: Preparing Ground for Key Listings On Nigerian Bourse
Oil and Gas
Telecommunications
Aviation

“Efforts by the leadership of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) to further deepen the capital market appears to be yielding positive results as Nigerian's telecommunication giant, MTN Nigeria, Arik Air, and the foremost energy group, Sahara Group”

Aviation biz is such a capital guzzler. Kenya airways is crying out there due to massive debts. Arik air will not sha see my 1 kobo. In all I like the excitement all this will bring into the market come 2016. Make I face my UBA and Flourmills jeje. I can't shout!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Princkez:

Buying @ 20 was my initial target but i ended up buying @ 22+ last week but sold it today. i was simply speculating on price movements when i bought. Things might turn around for the company or some good news in the future...but as for now i am unaware of any good news even the rights offer @ 27.50 has not impressed investors and shareholdrs alike

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Princkez:
for me is one of the best stock's i will like to have to the end of nse but i cant buy it as at the price now . if you have big money buy some units now because am doing home work on that stock by the time am tru you all buy it below #15 . that is proverb dont ask me any thing if your father marry your mother well .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
ihedioramma:
for me is one of the best stock's i will like to have to the end of nse but i cant buy it as at the price now . if you have big money buy some units now because am doing home work on that stock by the time am tru you all buy it below #15 . that is proverb dont ask me any thing if your father marry your mother well .

Chai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin bombshell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RichYoungRuler(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
ihedioramma:
Pa Ihedi!!! Making bnsitl laugh out loud since 1800.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
RichYoungRuler:
Pa Ihedi!!! Making bnsitl laugh out loud since 1800.
one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Chai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is market is dead. No more activities. Stocks market back to 1995
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by VANENON(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, As for First Bank, the dividend had been paid. You can contact their registrar via this address:

First Registrars Nigeria Limited
Plot 2, Abebe Village Road
Iganmu
P. M. B. 12692,
Lagos
Tel: 234-1-2799880, 2701078, 2701079
Fax: 234-1-2701071, 2701072
E-mail:- info@firstregistrarsnigeria.com

And as for Union Bank, you can contact there registrar through the address below or chat with them online:

No 2, Burma Road
Apapa, Lagos.
Tel: +234-(0)1-2917747, +234-(0)1-2793160-2
Email: info@gtlregistrars.com

Chat: http://www.gtlregistrars.com/contact-us/online-chat/

Thanks, really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, Emumakpo, Jonwest, rebekah2011(m), Audacius, robobo, Hogwarthtrades, nnadengram(m), ositadima1(m), mails4funshi(m), Agbalowomeri and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.