Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10872761 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
lancee:

Exactly , i was wondering ..bought some units @4.59 this morning had to stop ..result not that bad

I will watch maybe it will go down a lil ..before i increase my holdings

U don show for here again? Are u Constantlink on SMN?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

U don show for here again? Are u Constantlink on SMN?

grin am not sir

No be constant link said he sold his oando made some money ..me i only sold some of my oando on monday at loss and still have more to sell as it goes up .. bought @ 12

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
I'll go with the ASI. Access at N4.46.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
There could be a very strong bull by next week..............Too much money in the system............

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=angelo82 post=39744132]There could be a very strong bull by next week..............Too much money in the system............[/quote

Could be .. intrest rate /t bills re also low ..stock market could be another option
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alexo68(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Some Warren Buffet quotes for everybody to think about before investing your hard earned money.

It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.
Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing.
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong.
Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
It's better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you'll drift in that direction.
There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
@lancee,so that is why feelamong is back here? i see .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirchisco: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
make money in Nigeria on-line in 24 hours free ebook here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lflJdDjgdk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
@lancee Sir,

Treasury Bills Just Became Unattractive As CBN Sells At Lowest Rate In Years...

http://nairametrics.com/treasury-bills-just-became-unattractive-as-cbn-sells-at-lowest-rate-in-years/

http://www.ebtsconsults.com/2015/11/treasury-bills-yield-just-dropped-to-49.html

...That is why stock market is the next option!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
ihedioramma:
@lancee,so that is why feelamong is back here? i see .

Bros I didn't go that far naa!!

was always following the sermons of our prophets and pastors here.......just that I am in the Secret Service of our Ministry since I no fine enough to be one of the ushers

just waiting for when their predictions will lead us to our permanent site! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Where is Oga Peter

Your attention is needed on SMN grin grin grin grin

peter- peter- peter!!! where are u?entered 6.15 just came out now at 7.70.1.55kobo profit multiply by 200k units.is it not something?if your situation become worse in Dubai as i can ascertain now,pls dont hesitate to contact me thru this forum.As my friend i can assist in ur return ticket To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/oando-alleges-threat-to-450m-investment-by-oil-price-fall/

THE fall in the price of crude oil at the international market has started taking its tolls on local oil companies in the country as Oando Energy Resources announced treat to its investment worth $450 million.

Managing Director of the company, Bamidele Badejo, who briefed the Executive Secretary of Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) Denzil Kentebe, disclosed that Oando’s three rigs –OES Integrity, OES Respect and OES Teamwork– located at the Free Trade Zone have been out of work. Kentebe, who noted that the company invested $450million in acquisition of four rigs in furtherance of the Nigerian Content Act and employed 600 persons when three of the rigs were working, expressed regret that the staff strength has been cut to 200 since the slide of oil prices and downturn in operations. He pleaded with the board to help the company secure business so they can recall their staff and make their investment worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:
Where is Oga Peter

Your attention is needed on SMN grin grin grin grin

The person that posted that is a psycho.
I am not moved by the magic of oando.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Oando board members are magicians and manipulators, I don't trust them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
mercylicious:

The person that posted that is a psycho.
I am not moved by the magic of oando.

But people are making profits despite the volatility of Oando.

We have learnt not to care about how this people run their companies.

Our aim is to maximize profits from their stocks.

NO EMOTIONS ATTACHED.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Ihedi just pray your children dont inherit your character coz from comments and that of some other folks on this forum. i can clearly see that you guys are both morally and financially bankrupt.
So true

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
PETERiCHY:
Irresponsible people always look for who or those to blame for their misfortunes with crop of reasons why they coundnt succeed in life. It's a pity thats the bane of our society - Peterichy

With that being said, u should also know that not everyone have the patient, gifting, predisposition or privy info to trade efficiently, that's why this forum was created in the first place to assist such ppl. But like you and your cohorts or perhaps hirelings, have bastardized this forum with ur emotional, irrational, fickle and reckless spiritual stock analysis.

Talk is cheap, but its attendant effect is costly when it's misconstrued. I'll advice that people should recognise the fact that newbies join us here on daily basis and we must be our brothers keeper unless the Bnsitl slogan is another joke of the year.

The constructive ideas and analysis we enjoyed in this forum in 2013 is one ingredient we have substituted with CHRONIC PESSIMISM and a tinge of amplified optimism .

I am really touched by the cry of people that lost money cos of typing diarrhoea. I'll advice a little caution and less repetition of catastrophic analysis.

Don't feel this is a personal attack but an advice to you and others reading.

we are still BnSITL.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
myjoy084:
@lancee Sir,

Treasury Bills Just Became Unattractive As CBN Sells At Lowest Rate In Years...

http://nairametrics.com/treasury-bills-just-became-unattractive-as-cbn-sells-at-lowest-rate-in-years/

http://www.ebtsconsults.com/2015/11/treasury-bills-yield-just-dropped-to-49.html

...That is why stock market is the next option!

By the way Nigeria seems to be selling one of the highest yielding treasury bills in the world. I'm still searching for such percentage in Canada. Interest rates have to drop sooner or later so the cost of borrowing for small scale businesses can drop as well.

And yea...let them come to the stock market!
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kingcharlesD(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
lancee:

I don't think selling oando BTW #5-#6 per share is a good option if you bought at #12 per share..

Unless you want to re-buy at #2 per share if the price drops further....

grin am not sir

No be constant link said he sold his oando made some money ..me i only sold some of my oando on monday at loss and still have more to sell.. bought @ 12
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ronkuns: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Could This Be Why Oando Shares Are Staging An Astonishing Comeback?

In case you missed it Oando shares just staged a remarkable comeback!! From going from N9 to N6 in under two weeks the share price has now gained a whopping 22.46% this Month alone. Oando as you may have guessed by now has posted the best return for the Month of November with no other stock coming close. Next to Oando is Guinness at about 14.5% as at Thursday, November 5 2015. Oando of course did this by gaining 8.68%, 7.22% and 5.44% on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday respectively. This was after 7 straight days of losses. So what has actually changed?

No one really knows for sure but analysts inform Nairametrics that this rally could be either of two things. They cite a major shareholder of the company of Italian roots but with strong connection with the corridors of power in Nigeria as the likely source. The billionaire investor is even thought to own about 70% of Oando and may have seen this as an opportunity to solidify his strong hold of the company. Analysts also believe the Italian has been approached by management of the company for some form of bailout in the form of a financial lifeline. Nairametrics was unable to confirm these insinuations as these analysts refused to disclose their sources.

Several social media sources also suggest the rally could be as a result of the mooted planned debt deal the company is having with its local and foreign debtors. The company had said that it was in advanced stages with its creditors to refinance some of its debts giving the company a huge lease of liquidity. Some analysts had viewed Oando’s huge debt pile as a major snag in its bid to stay afloat after the record losses it incurred in the last four quarters.

Regardless of all this, shrewd analysts see this still as a bull trap and attribute the rally to “unforeseen forces” who trick investors into believing there is a rally on a stock thus sucking investors in and then dumping the stock on them at the top. Some call it the greater fool theory!

http://nairametrics.com/could-this-be-why-oando-shares-are-staging-an-astonishing-comeback/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
feelamong:

Bros I didn't go that far naa!!

was always following the sermons of our prophets and pastors here.......just that I am in the Secret Service of our Ministry since I no fine enough to be one of the ushers

just waiting for when their predictions will lead us to our permanent site! cheesy
ok thats good . i hope is access bank permanent site @3.50 .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
My oga....

I just found out my stock broker (INVESTMENT ONE)charges me high on buying stocks...

Buying @1.35%
Contract stamp @ 0.075%
Selling. @... yet to sell

My question is is that what other stock brokers charge??

Please Oga in this forum educate me ooo..I need advise on this...

I need serious info to know if I will change my broker to other cheaper rates changing brokers...

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
May the grace of almighty God abide with us and our family, may we be favor in all our struggles and may life be a future of fulfillment to our dreams. Have a blessed weekend BNSITLs' and don't give up on your goal. Don't stop believing...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Can anyone refer me to a reliable stock broker?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 07, 2015
ukay2:
My oga....

I just found out my stock broker (INVESTMENT ONE)charges me high on buying stocks...

Buying @1.35%
Contract stamp @ 0.075%
Selling. @... yet to sell

My question is is that what other stock brokers charge??

Please Oga in this forum educate me ooo..I need advise on this...

I need serious info to know if I will change my broker to other cheaper rates changing brokers...

Thanks

@ukay2
Pls kindly refer to page 903 of this forum as it will give you the desired information to make an informed decision regarding your stockbroker.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2015
Charlesamino:
Can anyone refer me to a reliable stock broker?

The link below gives you access to the trusted and reliable stockbrokers who have recently RE capitalized their capital base and are recognized by sec, the choice is yours to make.

http://www.sec.gov.ng/provisional-list-of-capital-market-operators.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2015
angrybull:

The link below gives you access to the trusted and reliable stockbrokers who have recently RE capitalized their capital base and are recognized by sec, the choice is yours to make.

http://www.sec.gov.ng/provisional-list-of-capital-market-operators.html
Thk u vry much

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: edwardaigb, dapix, robobo, defebe, abimcdssi, Niyijac, Jonwest, Princkez, SonofElElyonRet, Emndy(m), Deadlytruth(m), olaremint(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.