Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11027520 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (7802) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
http://nairametrics.com/cbn-instructs-3-banks-to-get-re-capitalized-by-mid-2016/

Wahala go de for these banks since market is not in the mood for IPO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Too much wahala for Nigeria stock exchange market, there is fire on the mountain, run run run.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
stockbull:
all is well
AMEN O.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chibuking81:
Too much wahala for Nigeria stock exchange market, there is fire on the mountain, run run run.
were is the fire now ? i cant see any fire . what i see in all most the stock's is open door, open door now .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chibuking81:
truly Oando is not a place to be. Nigeria stock exchange today is different from that of old, Stock exchange today is advance gambling.
No be today . all that times you are making profit dont you know is other people's money why worry? NSE is standing fan from the day it start to now know change . if you want to make small money befor month end buy oando on monday dont ask why or how is for men .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
ihedioramma:
You just come? fmn from #85+ to #20+ you day ask of fcmb way never get up to #30? cool down by the time fcmb get below #1 i will reply you but i hope you understand? one love .

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
ihedioramma:
No be today . all that times you are making profit dont you know is other people's money why worry? NSE is standing fan from the day it start to now know change . if you want to make small money befor month end buy oando on monday dont ask why or how is for men .
thanks for your advice, but the last mistake I will make again is to buy Oando , I will not gamble my money with Oando. Let us not deceive ourselves, how much was Oando before the cop deal, about #9, then they enter deal heavily on credit. Now things are going down as a result of global fall in oil price, couple with Nigeria change of government, all stocks in Nigeria stock exchange are affected, meaning that the true worth of Oando now should be between #2.50 kobo and #3.50 kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
According to my recent research, based on political and economical point of view, honestly speaking Nigeria stock will not get better soon. Stocks price will go down the more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
@all, enjoy you weekend.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oando should be 1.50k as Forte Oil should be 290

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Favolly(f): 2:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Please this is an emergency.. I need to know if Dangsugar's free float is still intact Anyone? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Chibuking81:
thanks for your advice, but the last mistake I will make again is to buy Oando , I will not gamble my money with Oando. Let us not deceive ourselves, how much was Oando before the cop deal, about #9, then they enter deal heavily on credit. Now things are going down as a result of global fall in oil price, couple with Nigeria change of government, all stocks in Nigeria stock exchange are affected, meaning that the true worth of Oando now should be between #2.50 kobo and #3.50 kobo.

ok let's see if it can go below #5 next week if not you are wrong .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2015
FranklinRich:

Very interesting read Oga Kagame. Soludo tried to bring to bear most of the issues plaguing the economy and the ambivalent nature of most of CBN's policies.

Oga if I may ask why the downgrade to "HOLD". The present administration seems like Keynesians to me. Seems like we are about to embark on our own naija-styled QE. High Liquidity in the banking system is driving down tbills rates to the extent that we are now seeing negative real rates (when we factor in inflation at about 9.3%). The govt seems to want a bigger budget next year to bring us out from the economic malaise presently plaguing the economy so as to foster economic growth.

If this situation continues, I see funds by next year chasing stocks in the equity market for higher returns. Also a reduction in MPR might signal we are about to enter an easing cycle and I see this as a positive indicator for the equity market come next year. With some select stocks yielding a forward dividend yield of over 10%, I think we are closer to the bottom of this market. I might be wrong though but my guts tells me to continue to take strategic positions in some stocks.

I downgraded to HOLD cos I initially thought I had it all figured out. I had thought the turbulence had died down and was hoping to test the depth of the water with both feet. However, after reading the article I am of the opinion that it would be a wise move to test the depth of the water one feet at a time cos still waters run deep,literally.

Yes,Buhari and the CBN could be doing their best but economic decisions goes beyond patriotism. Even with the easing and naija styled QE,we have not seen the net effect of the excess liquidity on the markets as apparently the players are confused on the policy direction of the government and would rather opt to keep their cash ,than make a wrong call. I am worried Buhari would not be open to taking sound advice from economic experts.Buhari's aversion for liberal and free markets could be one of the reasons why highly rated Doyin Salami did not make the ministerial cut despite being projected as a top candidate - Doyin is an apostle of free markets and he proudly wears the badge.Buhari is inadvertently(advertently?) setting the economic agenda with his policy comments on devaluation and forex and the fulcrum of his economic team (Emefiele,Kemi Adeosun etc ) does not look like people that would ruffle feathers by telling Buhari the truth about the economy as it is.Emefiele and Kemi's comment so far are largely trying to mirror Buhari's thoughts,rather than offer an alternative economic thought.

Well, I hope I am wrong but it would not hurt to tarry a while and wait for the economic agenda of the administration to crystallize. However, this does not mean that I would not take advantage of massive opportunities if they become available,but of course not with both feet in and two eyes closed.

Nice weekend Sir!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by netotse(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2015
Kagame:

I downgraded to HOLD cos I initially thought I had it all figured out. I had thought the turbulence had died down and was hoping to test the depth of the water with both feet. However, after reading the article I am of the opinion that it would be a wise move to test the depth of the water one feet at a time cos still waters run deep,literally.

Yes,Buhari and the CBN could be doing their best but economic decisions goes beyond patriotism. Even with the easing and naija styled QE,we have not seen the net effect of the excess liquidity on the markets as apparently the players are confused on the policy direction of the government and would rather opt to keep their cash ,than make a wrong call. I am worried Buhari would not be open to taking sound advice from economic experts.Buhari's aversion for liberal and free markets could be one of the reasons why highly rated Doyin Salami did not make the ministerial cut despite being projected as a top candidate - Doyin is an apostle of free markets and he proudly wears the badge.Buhari is inadvertently(advertently?) setting the economic agenda with his policy comments on devaluation and forex and the fulcrum of his economic team (Emefiele,Kemi Adeosun etc ) does not look like people that would ruffle feathers by telling Buhari the truth about the economy as it is.Emefiele and Kemi's comment so far are largely trying to mirror Buhari's thoughts,rather than offer an alternative economic thought.

Well, I hope I am wrong but it would not hurt to tarry a while and wait for the economic agenda of the administration to crystallize. However, this does not mean that I would not take advantage of massive opportunities if they become available,but of course not with both feet in and two eyes closed.

Nice weekend Sir!
Nice analysis, especially the bit about PMB inadvertently setting economic agenda.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Happy week end to you all my brother's and sister's in the LORD gringringrin grin gringringrin remember to go church ooooooo that is the best investment ooooooo..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
netotse:

Nice analysis, especially the bit about PMB inadvertently setting economic agenda.

I trust PMB over the MPC. The MPC always does what the Government wants to do, and not unique to PMB. During SLS when the policy was to defend the Naira at all cost they did it. And just before the elections when politicians and foreign investors wanted more Naira for the dollar they devalued. I am sure if GEJ were still around the dollar would have reached N300 by now. Nah God saved us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Raider76:

I trust PMB over the MPC. The MPC always does what the Government wants to do, and not unique to PMB. During SLS when the policy was to defend the Naira at all cost they did it. And just before the elections when politicians and foreign investors wanted more Naira for the dollar they devalued. I am sure if GEJ were still around the dollar would have reached N300 by now. Nah God saved us.
grin una done they come out small, small but you vote GEJ NOW.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
YES CHRIST IS THE KING . happy sunday to you all my brother's and sister's in the LORD AMEN O grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
We really don't care if the prices go up or down or hover in the same region.
If prices go down we BUY; if it goes down more we BUY MORE.
If prices go up we SELL; if it goes up more we SELL MORE.
If prices linger we HOLD; if it lingers further we HOLD FURTHER.

Invest in fundamentally sound stocks that give you a desired percentage return in Dividend/Earnings and reap dividends/earnings when prices linger.

Follow this as you build your portfolio and you are on your sure way to WEALTH.

"Thus says the Spirit of the Lord."

Happy Sunday. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
NextProdigy:

Invest in fundamentally sound stocks that give you a desired percentage return in Dividend/Earnings and reap dividends/earnings when prices linger.

when you SALE your holdings how what will you SALE MORE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pamelayoung: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
This op na scammer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
NextProdigy:

Give us three names of your stock now? dont use the name SPIRIT OF THE LORD, play any more .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pamelayoung:
This op na scammer
has he scam you? say what you know well .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
soloniger:
when you SALE your holdings how what will you SALE MORE?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
ihedioramma:
Give us three names of your stock now? dont use the name SPIRIT OF THE LORD, play any more .

I have only one currently. ACCESS. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 1:39am On Nov 23, 2015
Emefiele: Forex Restrictions and the Re-Awakening of Local Industry...

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/emefiele-forex-restrictions-and-the-re-awakening-of-local-industry/226389/

Very nice article. Wishing us all the best of the week. May we experience favor and blessing in this new week. It is Well grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2015
Fo on full offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2015
myjoy084:
Change in power is coming soon...ACCESS > FBNH grin grin grin
Am waiting.... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2015
mercylicious:
Fo on full offer
What did you expect before..... Otedola has succeeded in making enough gains....The current price of FO is not sustainable..... It will fall back to its usual N210 price soon....I will only buy FO when it goes below N160-N170.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (7802) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Autophys1, bassEQ2000, Zagee, zendi, emmasoft(m), Payunsin, handsomebolanle and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.