Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11028286 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (7802) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meracool(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2015
What's happening am unable to secure orders for UBCAP

Showing ERROR TOY this security not available on this board

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2015
Dangote flour missing on trading machine grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meracool(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2015
UBCAP Not under the list of equities

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meracool(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2015
currentprice:
Dangote flour missing on trading machine grin
It's now TIGERBRANDS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2015
meracool:

It's now TIGERBRANDS

noted brother

dem no go forget uncle Dangote grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2015
@Meracool; This your app ehn lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meracool(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2015
Manonamission:
@Meracool; This your app ehn lipsrsealed
What's up with my App

I think UBCAP is now UCAP
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meracool(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2015
currentprice:

noted brother

dem no go forget uncle Dangote grin
They bought Dangotes' 10% holding of the company
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2015
All of a sudden there is no offer on Dangote flour (Tigerbrands). Wetin com shele na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Born2berich:
What did you expect before..... Otedola has succeeded in making enough gains....The current price of FO is not sustainable..... It will fall back to its usual N210 price soon....I will only buy FO when it goes below N160-N170.

They don finish Forbes List and he is now on it. So the price can come down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2015
meracool:

What's up with my App

I think UBCAP is now UCAP

Not visual-friendly. But nothing do you sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
NextProdigy:

I have only one currently. ACCESS. grin
grin what profit can you get by not telling the truth? only access? but what of e.t.c?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Elai147:
All of a sudden there is no offer on Dangote flour (Tigerbrands). Wetin com shele na
please is tigerbrands the new owner of dangflour?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
OANDO making the rich, richer but i said it . tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
So many questions on DANGFLOUR:

With the exit of Dangote, what is / will be the name of the company?
Who exactly are the new directors of DANGFLOUR or TIGERBRANDS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
ihedioramma:
please is tigerbrands the new owner of dangflour?

Yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Elai147:

Yes
thank's . one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Three Commercial Bank's Get June 2016 Recapitalization Deadlinecheesy but born 2be rich and chibuking81 what are there names ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
ihedioramma:
grin what profit can you get by not telling the truth? only access? but what of e.t.c?

TRUTH is often what we "hope/want" to hear and we often miss the "TRUTH" simply because it defies our own reality.

I have only ACCESS. I had UBA prior to that and AFRIPRUD prior to UBA.

Coincidentally, I believe in putting all my eggs in one basket and watching that basket well. It's been a much easier strategy for me.

Now that's the TRUTH. However, you believing it is your CHOICE. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
ihedioramma:
OANDO making the rich, richer but i said it . tongue tongue
I believe pa Emma. From what am seeing, OANDO has made many poor. investing in them for now is wrong decision .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Does anyone have a take on why Fbnh is fighting so hard against going below N5?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oando Defies Challenges, Builds Reserves To $1.8bn  November 23, 2015 With oil prices plummeting by nearly 60%, the domino effect of the global slump has seen Nigeria’s indigenous firms scale back on proposed Joint Ventures with IOCs, deeper cuts to capital spending, and higher lending local terms due to a weakened Naira. However, in spite of global crude price fluctuation and uncertainty, the economic value of the Nigerian Proved and Probable Reserves (2P) of Oando Energy Resources (OER), the Upstream subsidiary of energy giant Oando PLC, has risen by a further $545 Million to $1.8 billion. Renowned global petroleum consulting group DeGolyer and MacNaughton conducted an annual independent reserves and resources evaluation which saw OER significantly increase its reserves’ value, both Proved (1P) and Proved and Probable (2P) Reserves by 44%, as a result of technical revisions and its landmark acquisition of the Nigerian upstream oil and gas business of ConocoPhillips. Proved net reserves (1P) increased by 78% to 288.5 MMboe, while Proved and Probable net reserves (2P) increased by 82% to 420.3 MMboe. The increase was largely due to the recognition of the precedence of license renewals under the Nigerian Petroleum Act, which is the basis of the extension of the reserves beyond the current license limit. Highlighting the surge in the reserves, Pade Durotoye, CEO, Oando Energy Resources said, “The 2014 Reserves figures confirm our thesis at the juncture we embarked on the transformative COP acquisition,” said Pade Durotoye. “Subsequently, we’ve thrived in our operational achievements with a five-fold increase in total production from 4,500 boepd to circa 56,000 boepd, and this large Reserves base gives us significant scope and opportunity to further enhance production over the coming years and pursue in-field exploration opportunities that will further increase our Resource Base.” Recently, OER also completed its 45,000bbls/day throughput volume, 52km Umugini alternate evacuation pipeline for the Ebendo Field, and has underlined its forward approach in the new normal of low prices to reflect the implementation of effective costcutting initiatives, disciplined capex investments while optimising production levels via rigless activities, and inorganic growth through M&A deals that provide long term value. However, Oando is looking to raise $402 million through a rights issue and will be looking for shareholder approval for its plan at its next meeting. The company will also seek to spin off its power and gas subsidiaries to keep itself liquid. In addition to the rights issue and the spin off the company will seek approval in December to issue 40 billion naira of shares from its unissued share capital to swap debt for equity under agreements it has with two shareholders, Ocean and Oil Development Partners and QPR Ltd.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
locodemy:
Oando Defies Challenges, Builds Reserves
To $1.8bn
 November 23, 2015
With oil prices plummeting by nearly 60%, the domino effect of the
global slump has seen Nigeria’s indigenous firms scale back on
proposed Joint Ventures with IOCs, deeper cuts to capital spending, and
higher lending local terms due to a weakened Naira.
However, in spite of global crude price fluctuation and uncertainty, the
economic value of the Nigerian Proved and Probable Reserves (2P) of
Oando Energy Resources (OER), the Upstream subsidiary of energy
giant Oando PLC, has risen by a further $545 Million to $1.8 billion.
Renowned global petroleum consulting group DeGolyer and
MacNaughton conducted an annual independent reserves and resources
evaluation which saw OER significantly increase its reserves’ value,
both Proved (1P) and Proved and Probable (2P) Reserves by 44%, as a
result of technical revisions and its landmark acquisition of the Nigerian
upstream oil and gas business of ConocoPhillips.
Proved net reserves (1P) increased by 78% to 288.5 MMboe, while
Proved and Probable net reserves (2P) increased by 82% to 420.3
MMboe. The increase was largely due to the recognition of the
precedence of license renewals under the Nigerian Petroleum Act, which
is the basis of the extension of the reserves beyond the current license
limit.
Highlighting the surge in the reserves, Pade Durotoye, CEO, Oando
Energy Resources said, “The 2014 Reserves figures confirm our thesis
at the juncture we embarked on the transformative COP acquisition,”
said Pade Durotoye. “Subsequently, we’ve thrived in our operational
achievements with a five-fold increase in total production from 4,500
boepd to circa 56,000 boepd, and this large Reserves base gives us
significant scope and opportunity to further enhance production over the
coming years and pursue in-field exploration opportunities that will
further increase our Resource Base.”
Recently, OER also completed its 45,000bbls/day throughput volume,
52km Umugini alternate evacuation pipeline for the Ebendo Field, and
has underlined its forward approach in the new normal of low prices to
reflect the implementation of effective costcutting initiatives, disciplined
capex investments while optimising production levels via rigless
activities, and inorganic growth through M&A deals that provide long
term value.
However, Oando is looking to raise $402 million through a rights issue
and will be looking for shareholder approval for its plan at its next
meeting. The company will also seek to spin off its power and gas
subsidiaries to keep itself liquid.
In addition to the rights issue and the spin off the company will seek
approval in December to issue 40 billion naira of shares from its
unissued share capital to swap debt for equity under agreements it has
with two shareholders, Ocean and Oil Development Partners and QPR
Ltd.
the truth is that oando put their hand where their hands can not reach, and now they are looking for money, which mean no hope of dividend soon. To your tent o Israel.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
dadem:

I have been observing this since last week. It seems there are many people with large holdings willing to sell or buy only at N5.00. Any time offers are made at N5.00 they are quickly filled. Same as N5.00 bids. I think the situation will only change when one either the bids or offers ran out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Raider76:

I have been observing this since last week. It seems there are many people with large holdings willing to sell or buy only at N5.00. Any time offers are made at N5.00 they are quickly filled. Same as N5.00 bids. I think the situation will only change when one either the bids or offers ran out.

wetin concern me here.anyway speed on my feet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
CBN Saves $300m From Demand For BVN By Bureau-de-Change

http://leadership.ng/business/477161/cbn-saves-300m-demand-bvn-bureau-de-change

Tough Choices As MPC Meets, Analysts Say Rates To Fall On Inflows

http://leadership.ng/business/477152/tough-choices-mpc-meets-analysts-say-rates-fall-inflows
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
NextProdigy:

TRUTH is often what we "hope/want" to hear and we often miss the "TRUTH" simply because it defies our own reality.

I have only ACCESS. I had UBA prior to that and AFRIPRUD prior to UBA.

Coincidentally, I believe in putting all my eggs in one basket and watching that basket well. It's been a much easier strategy for me.

Now that's the TRUTH. However, you believing it is your CHOICE. grin
JAH BLESS . one love but putting all your eggs in one basket?grin i understand you well, well now .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
dadem:

That's the Elephant for you grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Brothers and sisters in the Lord.

I need two solid non banking and oil stock to JI for long term.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Youngzedd:

I need two solid non banking and oil stock to JI.

Kindly suggest.

UNIPETROL!!! grin grin grin. Hope you are among the initiated.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Youngzedd:

I need two solid non banking and oil stock to JI.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks in anticipation.
i will give one, ji oando now and jo befor the week end at #7+

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (7802) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2zona(m), lancee(m), Cation(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.