Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11001874 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (7793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2015
angelo82:

Enough of your pessimism..................
yes sir.sorry sir but think about that.#5.45- 0.45k= #5.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2015
angelo82:

Enough of your pessimism..................

have you asked yourself who are the peope responsible for the rally.if the volume traded is low or high and the share price appreciated and the demand is witnessed from various investors or firms,it is a sign of price recovery but in this case the volume is high and the share price also appreciated on a single trading conducted by only one firm.it is a sign of gambling and it is the work of traders.whether you like it or not it is a temporal movement.Expect something big in first bank from january.

Anyway for those of you looking for december money,i wish you goodluck in FBN but remember to exit once you see 10% depending on the units you have.

FBN IS THE BEST STOCK FOR JIJO OR RIRO IN THIS MBER MONTH.JUST WATCH IT AND FOLLOW THE SHARKS.

happy weekend to you all.ONE LOVE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2015
locodemy:

see as you people are happy for a stock that will come back to #5.00 on monday.
Even below #5 next week, anyway it's good for jijo group.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2015
ihedioramma:
i will give one, ji oando now and jo befor the week end at #7+
With Oando closing price yesterday been the end of the week as you propose, the jo of the person stands @ #5.7, instead of #7.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2015
cool
ihedioramma:
is not must just look the price today and week end look if it is below the price today .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2015
ihedioramma:
grin are you woman? i said at end of this week .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=Chibuking81 post=40481597][/quote]

Let me use this opportunity to disclose cheap and penny stocks that will attract investors so much from now to April next year and nothing less than 25-30% profit will be recorded in them.These stocks are: UBCAP,TRANSCORP,FIDELITY BANK,AIICO,CONTINENTAL INS,OANDO AND FBNH.

I am seriously watching these 7 stocks and waiting to buy one or two of them at their take off price.The question is how do we know the right time to buy them to maximise profits.i will answer this question very soon.For now put your eyes on them.5 of them will shit and also vomit while 2 will only shit but will not vomit.Their vomit may even surpass those of them that shit and vomit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2015
All of these coming from someone who only a few weeks ago was a newbie and currently has no portfolio. Lol, It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2015
dadem:
All of these coming from someone who only a few weeks ago was a newbie and currently has no portfolio. Lol, It is well.

Bros i am not a newbie in the stock market but a newbie here.i am a big seasonal investor and also a very good market watcher.sometimes i ask questions to know the view of people and when i get the right answer,i put them together to do something useful.After April next year,you may not see my post again till september.i hadly loose money in the stock market.i preach what i practice.just check if that information will be useful to you.happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2015
bigass:
If a grasscutter wakes up only to check if there are traps on the way to the farm, one day it will see leaves and trees as trap to the farm.
Golden words. Just as it has been said,
"An unwilling mind will find a thousand excuses, but a willing mind will find a thousand ways."
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Chibuking81:
With Oando closing price yesterday been the end of the week as you propose, the jo of the person stands @ #5.7, instead of #7.
grin are you newbie to the market? the day it make profit of 15kobo are you sleepiing? next week will be good more than the past . happy week end, one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
locodemy:

Bros i am not a newbie in the stock market but a newbie here.i am a big seasonal investor and also a very good market watcher.sometimes i ask questions to know the view of people and when i get the right answer,i put them together to do something useful.After April next year,you may not see my post again till september.i hadly loose money in the stock market.i preach what i practice.just check if that information will be useful to you.happy weekend.
so lets understand you now are you coming,going,ji or jo, at what stock and e.t.c? one love .remember to go church oooo it pays .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Raider76:

I think the mistake, which the CBN Gov. also tried to correct, is that reporters report stress tests as showing that a bank which fails the test is already under stress. The test is theoretical. It subjects the banks to some extreme conditions and see how they will fair under those conditions. It doesn't mean a bank is currently under stress. So the caption used by Sahara Reporters clearly gives the wrong impression.
Sahara caption may be wrong, but the bad news remains. Skye is desperate to raise money, and doing it at these price levels means the wiping out of existing shareholders after the order of unitybank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
@Zendi.......How is market with Skye?............... grin.............I believe Skye will perform the wonders again with their next result and it will move up again and some folks here will start to regret for not buying.................

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
angelo82:
@Zendi.......How is market with Skye?............... grin.............I believe Skye will perform the wonders again with their next result and it will move up again and some folks here will start to regret for not buying.................
I had been jumping in and and out of skye thinking that the combination with mainstreet would boost Q3 result. But when the result came out and no comet was seen, I sold off all my skye to flee from the dilution and reconstruction that will come with capital raising.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
angelo82:

when skye bank was #4.00,people were entering as if it will go to #7.00 soonest,what happened........the stock crashed to 3.15.At #3.00,it was as if you dont have skye bank in your portfolio,you have not started investment.girigirigirigi.........the stock is now #1.70 .pls i will advice you guys to stay away from this stock.This bank chairman brought #2 billion to support GEJ in his presidential election and the present government has kept their eyes on them.For now,all is not well with them.they will soon come to raise money and that is not good news to shareholders.It is a very long term stock.No sign of good dividend till 2017/18.Are you ready to tie down your money in a bank that bought a bank bigger than it then go and ask the one that bought intercontinental over 4 years ago what stress they passed through.

For me,i will be interested to buy at #1.20.if it cant come down to #1.20 then i seek the way of fidelity with much anticipation.

Good time to begin the purchases should be from 20th of next month to 1st week of january.if you fail to accumulate as much as you can,you may miss the good buses and will be left to enter bad buses.i hope someone understand what i mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
^^pa emma also entered skye bank at 4 naira after his Oando sold

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
currentprice:

grin
Why you dey shine teeth? Me and you know say Pa Emma no dey buy stocks rather he buy companies. You go see as him go average down his initial purchase price to around N1.70 in the next 5years. Pa emma no know wetin jijo mean!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
9free:

Why you dey shine teeth? Me and you know say Pa Emma no dey buy stocks rather he buy companies. You go see as him go average down his initial purchase price to around N1.70 in the next 5years. Pa emma no know wetin jijo mean!!

i trust him now,,,, that is reason i don't quote the whole post above me because pa emma doesn't look forward for the price to quick reach 7 naira when he bought the stock and am sure he wasn't expecting the price to fall back 1.70 soon grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
zendi:
Sahara caption may be wrong, but the bad news remains. Skye is desperate to raise money, and doing it at these price levels means the wiping out of existing shareholders after the order of unitybank.
I'm exposed to skye so its natural i disagree strongly with you. If you were trying to infer share reconstruction with your reference to unity bank, you should check the shares outstanding of skye. Besides, unity's share reconstruction had nothing to do with raising more cash. If it did then that purpose would have been defeated with the current price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
currentprice:

grin
is mr.peter one of them?cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
currentprice:

grin
U don first throw blow... Gan gan gaaan!

So u don finish peter and moved over to Emma.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
This jijo deal is not so good currently , especially if u don't have enough time to monitor.

I have made 10% paper profit on a stock, but to jum out na d issue.
Its either I don't remember to put my order at all throughout d day, sometimes I put it late.
Am trapped in two other stocks I can't mention, waiting to see if the end of month magic will happen or beggining of the month mm so that I can Jo. D loss never reach my stop loss.

If I Jo this time, I will put all d proceeds in ubcap and sleep. I already have enough afriprud.
No time these days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
mercylicious:
This jijo deal is not so good currently , especially if u don't have enough time to monitor.

I have made 10% paper profit on a stock, but to jum out na d issue.
Its either I don't remember to put my order at all throughout d day, sometimes I put it late.
Am trapped in two other stocks I can't mention, waiting to see if the end of month magic will happen or beggining of the month mm so that I can Jo. D loss never reach my stop loss.

If I Jo this time, I will put all d proceeds in ubcap and sleep. I already have enough afriprud.
No time these days.

Madam if oando is among the two stocks you dont want to disclose, if you bought at #8.00,i will not advice you to sell but hold.oando will retrace during the xmas holidays when people have gone home.The price is what i cant tell now but it will go up.just watch it.

yes ubcap is a good place to be at this time but it will be best to enter at #1.20-25k.you can add fidelity to it then close your two eyes and sleep then wake up by march/April.your life will not remain the same again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
zendi:
I had been jumping in and and out of skye thinking that the combination with mainstreet would boost Q3 result. But when the result came out and no comet was seen, I sold off all my skye to flee from the dilution and reconstruction that will come with capital raising.

Smart move but I think the management of that bank has a way to escape the hammer every time their bank is in a bad situation.............I think buying towards the release of their next result will worth it...............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
locodemy:

when skye bank was #4.00,people were entering as if it will go to #7.00 soonest,what happened........the stock crashed to 3.15.At #3.00,it was as if you dont have skye bank in your portfolio,you have not started investment.girigirigirigi.........the stock is now #1.70 .pls i will advice you guys to stay away from this stock.This bank chairman brought #2 billion to support GEJ in his presidential election and the present government has kept their eyes on them.For now,all is not well with them.they will soon come to raise money and that is not good news to shareholders.It is a very long term stock.No sign of good dividend till 2017/18.Are you ready to tie down your money in a bank that bought a bank bigger than it then go and ask the one that bought intercontinental over 4 years ago what stress they passed through.

For me,i will be interested to buy at #1.20.if it cant come down to #1.20 then i seek the way of fidelity with much anticipation.

Good time to begin the purchases should be from 20th of next month to 1st week of january.if you fail to accumulate as much as you can,you may miss the good buses and will be left to enter bad buses.i hope someone understand what i mean.

Sorry your analysis is currently irrelevant...........We have heard all the hypothesis above previously and Skye made money for some folks like four times this year alone with all the negative news.................I witness the negative news several times but still the stock made 40% profit within a week for some traders.............The rule is to analyze the negative news and make money with it...............I learned that the board of Skye has shifted the idea of raising more funds due to the present condition of the market which is a smart move..............I think a short term position in Skye won't be a bad move since they will release their result for end of the year by January................Most banking stock will move speedily at this time but for now expect sluggish movement................

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
angelo82:

This is the link................

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-26/buhari-bounce-becomes-bust-as-nigeria-policies-annoy-investors

Those shark are only self centered and greedy. They are looking for Naira devaluation so as to come cheap into our market and leave Nigeria in a state of distress. They taught PMB is GEJ who listen to all their baseless analysis. Very heartless and inconsiderate people.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (7793) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ndept, kdaddy, lancee(m), leparj(m), Mankind2024, Emeka1441, robobo, ZikkyChops(m), Ginalex(f), Adinije(f), floydmayweather and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.