Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,551 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10982626 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
myjoy084:

Those shark are only self centered and greedy. They are looking for Naira devaluation so as to come cheap into our market and leave Nigeria in a state of distress. They taught PMB is GEJ who listen to all their baseless analysis. Very heartless and inconsiderate people.

I think so

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hello everyone, I am new in the market and I have started trading using the online Morgan capital platform.
So far I have been buying and the process is straight forward.
Please how do you get your money after selling? Can I sell my shares and immediately use the money to buy another shares seemlessly or does it have to go through a process before you get your trading account credited and how long does it take if yes?
My next question is how do you get the money back into your bank account if needs be ?
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hello everyone, I am new in the market and I have started trading using the online Morgan capital platform.
I have been buying so far and the process is straight forward.
Please how do you get your money after selling? Can I sell my shares and immediately use the money to buy another shares seemlessly or does it have to go through a process before you get your trading account credited and how long does it take if yes?
My next question is how do you get the money back into your bank account if needs be ?
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
BMZK Yes you can sell and buy another immediately with the proceeds however of you want your cash, you will wait 3 days. To get your cash, request for cash withdrawal from your broker.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
megainvest:
BMZK Yes you can sell and buy another immediately with the proceeds however of you want your cash, you will wait 3 days. To get your cash, request for cash withdrawal from your broker.
Thanks Megainvest!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
ihedioramma:
grin are you newbie to the market? the day it make profit of 15kobo are you sleepiing? next week will be good more than the past . happy week end, one love .

Is this one of your jokes? What was the percentage gain for that 15kobo increase?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
locodemy:

Madam if oando is among the two stocks you dont want to disclose, if you bought at #8.00,i will not advice you to sell but hold.oando will retrace during the xmas holidays when people have gone home.The price is what i cant tell now but it will go up.just watch it.

yes ubcap is a good place to be at this time but it will be best to enter at #1.20-25k.you can add fidelity to it then close your two eyes and sleep then wake up by march/April.your life will not remain the same again.
Is like you are heavily loaded with Oando. We started wishing the price to move from #19 to #100 immediately after election, but what many got was #11, and many bought at #11 to average down, but what they got again was #8, a lot of people thought that Oando price has bottom out and they enter with full force, now only to realize that the price is #5.70, and now you are advising that people should enter, knowing fully well that Oando meeting on how to raise money through right offer is coming up around 7 December, with current price of oil price from 47 dollar per a barrel in the month of September to current price of 41.7 dollar per a barrel. Truly is not good for people to loss money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by XuteSleeks(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
FBNH seems to be ripe enough. Question is can I cash in on it this year or do I have to wait until next year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2015
Manonamission:

Is this one of your jokes? What was the percentage gain for that 15kobo increase?
you just come? lets say you buy 500000 units by 15kobo=?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2015
Chibuking81:
Is like you are heavily loaded with Oando. We started wishing the price to move from #19 to #100 immediately after election, but what many got was #11, and many bought at #11 to average down, but what they got again was #8, a lot of people thought that Oando price has bottom out and they enter with full force, now only to realize that the price is #5.70, and now you are advising that people should enter, knowing fully well that Oando meeting on how to raise money through right offer is coming up around 7 December, with current price of oil price from 47 dollar per a barrel in the month of September to current price of 41.7 dollar per a barrel. Truly is not good for people to loss money.
as an investor you have to loss money first in other to ....... but not lost money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2015
ihedioramma:
you just come? lets say you buy 500000 units by 15kobo=?

At the beginning of the week when Oando closed at N6.19, you asked us to Watch the gain by Friday. Unfortunately, the stock closed lower contrary to your projection. Now you want to use magomago to validate your prediction. Same thing you accuse another bitl of. So the N0.15k was what you had in mind?

Oga, always include an element of uncertainty in your predictions/projections. It's the intelligent thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2015
Oil crisis: Nigeria loses
$1.3 million in October;
shares N473.8 bn with
states
November 28, 2015 Bassey Udo. Nigeria’s earnings from oil exports
dropped further in October, with a loss
of about $1.3 million (about N256.1
million), as the slide in global crude oil
prices continued to negatively impact
the country’s economy.
The loss was a result of drop in average
crude oil price from $47.315 a barrel in
August to $46.96 in September, said the
minister of finance, Kemi Adeosun.
However, compared to September, the
revenue slide was relatively smaller.
Oil receipts which stood at about
N213.128 billion in September, dropped
by about N25.898 billion, to N187.23
billion in October, as the Federation
Accounts Allocation Committee, FAAC,
converged on Abuja on Friday to share
the statutory allocation for the month.
At the close of trading on Friday, Brent
crude oil price, which opened at $43.04
per barrel, dropped by 2.95 percent, to
about $41.77, signalling no respite for
Nigeria and other major oil producers
struggling to keep their heads above the
economic waters.
Members of the Organisation of
Petroleum Exporting Countries, OPEC are
already preparing for the 168th meeting
of the group scheduled for Vienna,
Austria next Friday to attempt to strike a
compromise on how to stabilize the
market and firm up commodity prices.
Members of the group are already
jittery, amid fears that crude oil price
may be heading towards the $20 per
barrel mark, down from a peak of over
$107 per barrel in June 2014, if steps
were not taken to attempt to salvage the
situation.
The N187.23 billion oil revenue in
October would be the worst accrual from
oil exports since the present
administration took over power.
In May, FAAC reported a yield of about
N225.2 billion, which increased to about
N289.4 billion in June.
Although about N213.13 billion was
realized as oil revenues in September, it
was lower by about N2.85 billion than
the N215.98 billion in August.
At the end of the FAAC meeting in
October, the Accountant General of the
Federation, Ahmed Idris, had explained
that the drop in oil revenue was as a
result of the negative impact of facility
shutdowns for maintenance and
production shut-ins at different periods
and terminals during the month.
At the end of the FAAC meeting in Abuja
on Friday, Minister of Finance, Kemi
Adeosun, said gross revenue received in
October stood at N400.310 billion, which
is higher by N78.314 billion than the
N321.996 billion for the previous month.
Mrs. Adeosun said intermittent
shutdowns of operational facilities and
production shut-ins for repairs and
maintenance at different terminals
continued to negatively impact on crude
oil and gas revenue during the month.
Besides, the Minister said the country
lost about $1.3 million (about N256.1
million) as a result of drop in average
crude oil price from $47.315 in August
to $46.96 in September.
To make up for the drop, Mrs. Adeosun
said non-oil revenue recorded a
significant improvement during the
month, with about N104.212 billion
collection above the figure in September.
In addition, about N6.33 billion was
received from the Nigerian National
petroleum Corporation, NNPC, as refund
for the N450 billion unremitted revenue
since 2012, while another N6.995 billion
came into the government coffers as
exchange gain for the month.
Apart from a total of N57.789 billion
realised from value added tax, VAT,
collection, the Minister said the balance
in the excess crude oil revenue account
remained ta $2.258 billion.
Details of the revenue allocations to the
three tiers of government for the month
showed that the Federal Government
took N200.662 billion, or 52.68 per cent;
states N126.277 billion, or 26.72 per
cent; local governments N95.303 billion,
while 13 per cent oil derivation to the
nine oil producing states was N24.141
billion.
On stolen funds, which President
Muhammadu Buhari said recently that
some public officials have started
returning to the Federal Government,
the Minister said such monies were not
part of the revenues shared during the
FAAC meeting.
“Recovered loot is not shared in the
FAAC meeting,” the minister said. “We
have no records of recovered loots. But, I
am sure the process is on-going. When
the accounts of such returns become
available, they would be returned to
wherever they were stolen from.”
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
angelo82:

Sorry your analysis is currently irrelevant...........We have heard all the hypothesis above previously and Skye made money for some folks like four times this year alone with all the negative news.................I witness the negative news several times but still the stock made 40% profit within a week for some traders.............The rule is to analyze the negative news and make money with it...............I learned that the board of Skye has shifted the idea of raising more funds due to the present condition of the market which is a smart move..............I think a short term position in Skye won't be a bad move since they will release their result for end of the year by January................Most banking stock will move speedily at this time but for now expect sluggish movement................

January? I doubt so. Maybe march or april
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Who can predict the best stock to give @ least 50% interest between 1-24 Dec.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
ogoo4real:

FTNCOCAIN

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
ogoo4real:
Haba,you want this in just 3 weeks.
though possible but you must ready to loose your shirt cause its a very high gamgle game
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
ogoo4real:
contact BITL Ihedioramma.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

FTNCOCAIN

I think u are high on smoked sh.I.t
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
mercylicious:

January? I doubt so. Maybe march or april
please which company stock are you foreseeing, that will give 50% by March and April?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chibuking81:
please which company stock are you foreseeing, that will give 50% by March and April?

Make I ask IFA.
grin

U Neva talk of 10% na 50% u dey ask

I was referring to his assertion that Skye will release eoy result by January. Result are usually released BTW march and April, except the bank has other motives like raising money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
mercylicious:

Make I ask IFA.
grin

U Neva talk of 10% na 50% u dey ask

I was referring to his assertion that Skye will release eoy result by January. Result are usually released BTW march and April, except the bank has other motives like raising money.
ok, I ask because am interested. Please what of 10%?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Market downturn: NSE seeks portfolio diversification to mitigate risks By NAN on November 29, 2015 3:53 pm Mr Oscar Onyema, the Chief Executive Officer, the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), on Sunday advised investors to diversify their portfolios across different asset classes to mitigate risks. Onyema gave the advice at a two-day workshop organised by the Capital Market Correspondents Association of Nigeria (CAMCAN) in Lagos. He said that developments in the market made it imperative for investors to dig deeper and understand the dynamics of the market to mitigate risks. Speaking on the workshop theme: “Effective Reporting of Changes in the Nigerian Capital Market,”, he said that retail investors needed to be educated on the reasons they should take portfolio approach to investment. “It is important to do the analysis, understand where those opportunities are, but certainly there are opportunities, not only in the equity side, but across the various asset classes,” he said. The SEC chief executive officer said that the Nigerian capital market and the business of the stock exchange would always be impacted by dynamic economic trends and investor demands. “Achieving success through growth that creates value will increase the bourse’s ability to operate efficiently and profitably in the transient advantage economy that has unfolded in Nigeria and around the world.” He said that the market, in the short- term, would experience huge volatility, but should not distract investors from investing because of fundamental elements inherent in listed companies with a well regulated market structure. Onyema said that a lot of energy had been spent building the foundational aspect of the market in terms of transparency, orderliness, fairness, disclosure and enforcement of rules and regulations. “While there has been no respite in the macro economy and operating environment due to lingering oil price and foreign exchange pressures. “Our long-term outlook for the exchange remains positive as listed companies continue to show resilience and our members have been repositioned to deliver superior value to investors. “It is important to note that we are not the only exchange affected by these global developments of all the 24 exchanges in Africa, 20 are experiencing a downturn,” Onyema He said that “opportunities still exist for investors in stocks, in spite of the current downturn in the capital market.” “As we continue to work towards achieving and sustaining this market, the importance of financial journalists cannot be over emphasised. “”Financial journalists have the potential to influence investors’ behaviour. Negative reporting may result in sensationalism and put additional pressures that can force investors’ decisions negatively,” he said. Earlier, Mr Goddy Egene, the CAMCAN President, commended the regulators for attending the workshop. He said that many changes had taken place in the market in the last few years and there was need for cooperation of stakeholders for the progress of the market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

FTNCOCAIN
This one na ur own company right.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chibuking81:
contact BITL Ihedioramma.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
mercylicious:

I think u are high on smoked sh.I.t
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
So there re no gurus in this place that can make things happen in NSE. wink smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 3:11am On Nov 30, 2015
May the abundant grace of mercy, blessing, and favor abide with us in this new week. The almighty God will give us the desired result of our heart. And we are entering the month of December, the good God will visit us with uncommon miracle and undiluted protections and our family too! Let's have a blessed, fulfilled and wonderful week together!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:43am On Nov 30, 2015
myjoy084:
May the abundant grace of mercy, blessing, and favor abide with us in this new week. The almighty God will give us the desired result of our heart. And we are entering the month of December, the good God will visit us with uncommon miracle and undiluted protections and our family too! Let's have a blessed, fulfilled and wonderful week together!
Amen and amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (7785) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omooloriredade, onegentleguy, Willie2015 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.