Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11025428 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2015
fbnh @4.85

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2015
valacious:
My eyes almost popped out o...was looking at closing price of N5.00, N5.15, and suddenly huge volumes at N5.45....

Nse and magic.

Elai147:

Before unko?
They are the chief manipulator. Why dem no buy since? Why wait till last minute

locodemy:

see as you people are happy for a stock that will come back to #5.00 on monday .

angelo82:

Enough of your pessimism..................

locodemy:

yes sir.sorry sir but think about that.#5.45- 0.45k= #5.00

Chibuking81:
Even below #5 next week, anyway it's good for jijo group.

locodemy:

have you asked yourself who are the peope responsible for the rally.if the volume traded is low or high and the share price appreciated and the demand is witnessed from various investors or firms,it is a sign of price recovery but in this case the volume is high and the share price also appreciated on a single trading conducted by only one firm.it is a sign of gambling and it is the work of traders.whether you like it or not it is a temporal movement .Expect something big in first bank from january.
Anyway for those of you looking for december money,i wish you goodluck in FBN but remember to exit once you see 10% depending on the units you have.
FBN IS THE BEST STOCK FOR JIJO OR RIRO IN THIS MBER MONTH.JUST WATCH IT AND FOLLOW THE SHARKS.
happy weekend to you all.ONE LOVE
fbnh fighters ,,,, HOW MARKET grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2015
markt doent want us to smile bt we hav to smile
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2015
Surprise pricing this morning............... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2015
freeman67:

The said the #400 is for both e-dividend and e-bonus even though they have refuse to credit their customer account with FBNH bonus for the reason best known to them.

Na so all these brokers dey do including Meristem. That's why it's necessary to register for CSCS online so that you'll know when your bonuses are credited and then you can ask your broker to update your trading account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2015
angelo82:
Surprise pricing this morning............... grin

Yeah , elephant struggling to move forward , thereby pulling Access/uba back

Imagine Fbnh @ 3.5 ..is possible
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2015
Manonamission:

Morgan again? Is your CSCS account credited and it's not reflecting in your broking account? Morgan is not responsible for dividend and bonus administration. Chai, may God help Morgan. Check with the registrars.

It happens all the time. Recently my CSCS account was credited with FO bonus but my Morgan account wasn't. I called to notify Morgan and they updated my account within 48 hours. The same goes for Meristem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Unity bank was 50kobo now heading to 8kobo, a loss of 84% in 7 months. In the same period Oando has lost 68% of share value (it is still heading to a loss of 80% by Jan as long as oil price stays same or worsens). Cadbury < 50% of share value and FMN 43%. With FMN’s rights issue coming I cannot help but feel the share price will eventually go the way of Unity Bank and Oando. That is after ithe rights issue FMN will still go much lower - is N10 too low?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
lancee:

Yeah , elephant struggling to move forward , thereby pulling Access/uba back

Imagine Fbnh @ 3.5 ..is possible

You should know is the market makers that are pulling the price back............So many offers..........These offers need to die down before the price can stabilize.......But at 3.50 means most banking stocks will be depressed...............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
gbolah4real:
Unity bank was 50kobo now heading to 8kobo, a loss of 84% in 7 months. In the same period Oando has lost 68% of share value (it is still heading to a loss of 80% by Jan as long as oil price stays same or worsens). Cadbury < 50% of share value and FMN 43%. With FMN’s rights issue coming I cannot help but feel the share price will eventually go the way of Unity Bank and Oando. That is after ithe rights issue FMN will still go much lower - is N10 too low?

I am personally waiting at that bus stop.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
angelo82:

You should know is the market makers that are pulling the price back............So many offers..........These offers need to die down before the price can stabilize.......But at 3.50 means most banking stocks will be depressed...............

Yeah too many offers , pple are mopping but i think we re still far from that point ..up to the market makers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
FBNH and Access finally trading at same price. Overtaking mode activated for Access. Next to overtake will be UBA. There is no food for lazy man/elephant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Access don top FBNH...................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
unity bank should apologize to their share holder for share reconstruction. They would have maintain their 50 kobo level, now they are going back to it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
angelo82:
Access don top FBNH...................

Lets hope it will stay like that for a while grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Elai147:
FBNH and Access finally trading at same price. Overtaking mode activated for Access. Next to overtake will be UBA. There is no food for lazy man/elephant.
one good turn deserve another, FBNH will always top, as FBNH price return back to base today, by tomorrow other will retrace their step, if not today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chibuking81:
unity bank should apologize to their share holder for share reconstruction. They would have maintain their 50 kobo level, now they are going back to it.

It was a smart move to reduce the number of outstanding shares. They will do it again if they get another chance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Intendy:
fbnh @4.85
access @4.90 let's see how it end today . many doors are open oo nigerian .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
currentprice:

fbnh fighters ,,,, HOW MARKET grin
cool down is not over the game is going on but i hope peterichy is playing cheesy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Elai147:

I am personally waiting at that bus stop.
so we are at the same bustop? how is your people ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chibuking81:
my spirit told me that zenith bank and Dangote sugar will give stock trader little gain for xmass
but do you belive it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
ihedioramma:
so we are at the same bustop? how is your people ?

They're all fine Sir grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Elai147:

They're all fine Sir grin
conoil is coming to grin grin see us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
PLZ DROP D MORGAN CAP NUMBER U USE TO CALL 4 DEM TO CREDIT UR ACCT WITH D BONUS SHARES.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chibuking81:
100%, I believe it.
thats good believe in your self .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Finally, It is Access vs. FBNH. This game will be interesting indeed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
gbolah4real:

Why don’t you try "reading from first page down to this page" and see how time wasting the idea is?

Now you can start showing him around since you think it is difficult for him to read and only waiting for someone to spoonfeed him. When the formula failed you start looking for someone to heap the blame on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
myjoy084:
Finally, It is Access vs. FBNH. This game will be interesting indeed grin
NEWS NOW, access is telling fbnh now she is sorry and fbnh may end today at 5 or 5+ grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Utalinmou, EDUECO(m), dapix, Amaa2019(m), NL1960, iHaveMadeiT2, Boshins, sophy17(m), omowesites, megawealth01, Raider76 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.