Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11030159 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
tunapa4dem:
Hello every trader in the house,i just need some information about stock training school or seminar maybe i can attend.
take this name (hope eno) to google he will teach you more than you ask or need .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
In this business, by the time you realize you're in trouble, it's too late to save yourself. Unless you're running scared all the time, you're gone.-Bill Gates. 'Good Night'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:43am On Dec 19, 2015
locodemy:
Ihedi you are right.you predicted skye weekend bear at #1.18 and there you are.excellent.pls how will next week be?
bewere of christmas bull,bear . stocks will go down more after 26 of this year but why not cool down 2nd week of next year and buy one get three free if you cant ji- jo this year? (because next year school fees things, landlord,shop,transport to go back e.t.c )Are my talking to my self chibuking81 ?grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2015
ihedioramma:
chibuking81 is this peterichy ? or has another person take the name from him .
Is like he want to do his new year resolution with change,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:16am On Dec 19, 2015
PETERiCHY:
Time to buy OANDO because subsidy will soon die a natural death.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Remember Oando is still looking for 80 billion to pay part of their debt. ASI ( All Share Index ) drop to 26,500 on Friday, and still going down. Those who advocate for Subsidy removal based their argument on the dwindling price of crude oil, Banks, companies are looking at the side of reducing their workforce to save cost. Nigeria as for now is totally dry, foreign investors took their money away, price of naira is facing another devaluation ( black market sold last at #270 on Friday against Thursday #280) Nigeria politician due to fear of probe and seizing of their investment, most withdraw their money to invest outside. There is currently buying apathy on the side of the stock traders and investors due to fear of continuous dropping in the price of crude oil and in generally, fear of unknown. Many that want to dump their stock on people might come with good picture of a particular company they bought share in to lure people inside in order to dump and run, but it's not the best because we are all BNSITL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Chibuking81:
Is like he want to do his new year resolution with change,
ok thats good of him. we have to becareful about him but how much dividend is he paying to us grin grin ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Government has good intention when they introduce subsidy, but the aim has been defeated by the corrupt politicians and Nigerians. Even most of the oil companies benefited a lot through illegal means, removing subsidy will make their income shrink.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2015
http://news.yahoo.com/house-passes-bill-freeing-u-oil-exports-senate-161742293.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Congress voted on Friday to repeal the 40-year-old ban on exporting U.S. crude oil in an energy policy shift sought by Republicans as part of a bipartisan deal that also provided unprecedented tax incentives for wind and solar power.

The Senate, on a 65-33 vote, approved lifting the ban and providing five-year extensions of tax breaks to boost renewable energy development as part of a $1.8 trillion government spending and tax relief bill that President Barack Obama quickly signed into law.

GOT THIS NEWS AROUND 20MINS B4 END OF TRADE XTADAY.

$20 PER BARREL HERE WE COME!

20000 ASI HERE WE COME!

ALL I'M SEEING HERE IS NOTHING BUT A SIGNIFICANT WEATHY TRANSFER FOR THOSE THAT CAN SWIN WITH THE SHARKS,

IF YOU CANT BETTER STAY OFF THE OCEAN BCOZ IT CAN BE FATAL. smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2015
ihedioramma:
ok thats good of him. we have to becareful about him but how much dividend is he paying to us grin grin ?
he might choose bonanza by declaring new year bonus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2015
And i think to dey is saturdey ? chibuking81 are you working six times in a week grin grin?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Chibuking81:
he might choose bonanza by declaring new year bonus.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2015
ihedioramma:
And i think to dey is saturdey ? chibuking81 are you working six times in a week grin grin?
Saturday is just a bonus day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Raider76:

Hope the offers don't show up once the price reaches N1.30. People are only looking for 10% nowadays.

In this precarious global markets bailing out with 5% profit or waiting for another 5yrs to break even which is preferable. smiley

Well like I said some moons ago another GLOBAL MELTDOWN is actually staring us in the face but this time around its on a slow and steady basis.

STOCK MARKET is the more you look the less you see. grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2015
PETERiCHY:
Time to buy OANDO because subsidy will soon die a natural death.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Chibuking81:
Remember Oando is still looking for 80 billion to pay part of their debt. ASI ( All Share Index ) drop to 26,500 on Friday, and still going down. Those who advocate for Subsidy removal based their argument on the dwindling price of crude oil, Banks, companies are looking at the side of reducing their workforce to save cost.
Nigeria as for now is totally dry, foreign investors took their money away, price of naira is facing another devaluation ( black market sold last at #270 on Friday against Thursday #280) Nigeria politician due to fear of probe and seizing of their investment, most withdraw their money to invest outside. There is currently buying apathy on the side of the stock traders and investors due to fear of continuous dropping in the price of crude oil and in generally, fear of unknown. Many that want to dump their stock on people might come with good picture of a particular company they bought share in to lure people inside in order to dump and run, but it's not the best because we are all BNSITL.
Chaii ! Chibukiiing! Even your co-pessimist PETERiCHY is telling us: ''time to buy'', and you're objecting.
No wonder your starved broker wrote you a letter, locked his office, and took to his heels....
tired of receiving this type of anti-market lecture from you each time he thought you had come to submit a mandate.
No carry this level of pessimism with you into the new year o.

May the grasscutter not starve in his hole seeing every tree and grass as traps on the road to the market grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2015
zendi:
Good news for Oando, FO, MRS and Eterna.
NNPC 2016 Crude Oil Lifting Term Contract Winners;
List reduced drastically from 43 to 21.

http://www.proshareng.com/news/Oil%20Sector/Forte-Oil-Oando-win-Nigerias-2016-Crude-Oil-Contracts/29580

9free:

Jegede dey sleep when others dey apply for this contracts?
Well, you remember the day WT, Femi and Aliko (owner of MRS Oil) flew to Abuja overnight to congratulate Baba on election victory.
Did you see Jegede there? Winners are not winners by sleeping on duty.
Rivers that remember their source do not suffer dryness. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2015
Chibuking81:
Saturday is just a bonus day.
Ok. do you see any good road in skye bank?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2015
PETERiCHY:

In this precarious global markets bailing out with 5% profit or waiting for another 5yrs to break even which is preferable. smiley

Well like I said some moons ago another GLOBAL MELTDOWN is actually staring us in the face but this time around its on a slow and steady basis.

STOCK MARKET is the more you look the less you see. grin
9free, why did you use peterichy name to post this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2015
zendi:

Chaii ! Chibukiiing! Even your co-pessimist PETERiCHY is telling us: ''time to buy'', and you're objecting.
No wonder your starved broker wrote you a letter, locked his office, and took to his heels....
tired of receiving this type of anti-market lecture from you each time he thought you had come to submit a mandate.

May the grasscutter not starve in his hole seeing every tree and grass as trapsp on the road to the market grin
hahaha, my new year resolution will take place between 31/12/2015 and 01/12/2016, it will take place within the boundary of two years, but under an hour, because 2016 is the year of divine financial increase.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2015
ihedioramma:
Ok. do you see any good road in skye bank?.
this one sterling bank is telling us that five Nigeria bank will soon go for merger, and they already made their door open for any interested bank. I believe that some will also go for share reconstruction, 10 for 1, or 20 for 1. This should be called retrogressive bonus. Any bank below #2 might be among the five bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2015
zendi:

May the grasscutter not starve in his hole seeing every tree and grass as traps on the road to the market grin
they are one out of three stockbrokers I am dealing with, they want to lock up so that remaining foreign investors will hold on, at least till next year. Anyway they like enjoyment, is like they will slaughter 1000 caw this December for their customers. How far Zendi, hope your stockbroker will give bonus this December?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2015
EVEN AS WE LOOK FOR MONEY BNSITL SOMETIME LET US ALSO SMILE, EVEN AS STOCK IS GOING DOWN, ONE DAY IT WILL START GOING UP, I PRAY THAT GOD WILL MAKE ALL BNSITL IN THIS FORUM TO SMILE IN THE YEAR 2016, IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS PRAYER SAY AMEN.(Amen oooooo) A man and his wife were traveling to Italy by air,
as they were at the peak of the journey, the pilot
announced that: “Ladies and gentlemen, we are
sorry to announce that one of the engines has
stopped working while the remaining one is not
functioning as required therefore, we may crash in
a few minutes from now. We advise that everyone
should reconcile with God and settle every issues
that need to be settled.”
At that point, Mr. Manji touched his wife Ellista
and said “Honey, please forgive me ooooo, your
sister Simi that stays with us is my sex machine,
we had several abortions she has even planned to
poison you on our returned from Italy so that the
both of us will elope for the U.S.A please find a
place in heart to forgive me. She responded “No
problem dear” She continue, “since it’s a
confession moment, let me also confess. Please
you must also forgive me oooo, John and Esther
among our three children are not your biological
children. Your biological child is Victoria the rest
belong to Eti Your best friend. You also remember
you were rubbed by arm rubbers last year?” He
answered “Yes I remember” she continues “I
actually set you up by some gangs who rubbed
you because I needed to pay for my boy-friend
Albrass’ tuition fee. He got admission in Oxford
University in England. Even now as we are
talking, I have arranged for your death through
hired assassins on our return.” Mr. manji
responded “no problem I have forgiven you.”
Meanwhile as the confessions were going on, the
pilot announced again. “Ladies and gentlemen, is
like you people are powerful men/women of faith
because, God has answered your prayers, the two
engines are perfectly ok and we are sure of safe
landing”
At that point, the whole passengers became mute
instead of celebrating the good news. One of the
passengers shouted “Pilot, Pilot, this plane must
crash ooooooo or we will crash the plane”
everybody echoed “YES oooooooo”
happy weekend house!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2015
WISE FATHER A girl was with her father when she saw her boyfriend coming GIRL: Have you come to collect your book titled "DADDY IS AT HOME?" by Ngozi Okafor BOY: No, I want that your hymn book called "WHERE SHOULD I WAIT FOR YOU?" GIRL: I don't have that one but maybe you should take the other one titled "UNDER THE MANGO TREE" by Chimamanda Adichie BOY: Fine, but don't forget to bring "I WILL CALL YOU IN 5 MINUTES" while coming to school GIRL: I will also bring you a new one too titled"I WON'T LET YOU DOWN" by Chinua Achebe Then; DAD: Those books are too many, will he read them all GIRL: Yes dad, he is very smart & intelligent DAD: Okay don't forget to give him the one on the table titled "I AM NOT STUPID, I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN SAYING" by Shakespeare! And also the one on the dinning table titled "IF YOU GET PREGNANT PREPARE TO GET MARRIED" by Wole Soyinka Hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Chibuking81:
this one sterling bank is telling us that five Nigeria bank will soon go for merger, and they already made their door open for any interested bank. I believe that some will also go for share reconstruction, 10 for 1, or 20 for 1. This should be called retrogressive bonus. Any bank below #2 might be among the five bank.

Seriously shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2015
BITL Ihedioramma, please who is the CEO of Ihedioramma company, when will your company declare dividend, or is it bonus your company will reward their shareholders with.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Chibuking81:
EVEN AS WE LOOK FOR MONEY BNSITL SOMETIME LET US ALSO SMILE, EVEN AS STOCK IS GOING DOWN, ONE DAY IT WILL START GOING UP, I PRAY THAT GOD WILL MAKE ALL BNSITL IN THIS FORUM TO SMILE IN THE YEAR 2016, IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS PRAYER SAY AMEN.(Amen oooooo) A man and his wife were traveling to Italy by air,
poison you on our returned from Italy so that the
both of us will elope for the U.S.A please find a
place in heart to forgive me. She responded “No
problem dear” She continue, “since it’s a
confession moment, let me also confess. Please
you must also forgive me oooo, John and Esther
among our three children are not your biological
children. Your biological child is Victoria the rest
belong to Eti Your best friend. You also remember
you were rubbed by arm rubbers last year?” He
answered “Yes I remember” she continues “I
actually set you up by some gangs who rubbed
you because I needed to pay for my boy-friend
Albrass’ tuition fee. He got admission in Oxford
University in England. Even now as we are
talking, I have arranged for your death through
hired assassins on our return.” Mr. manji
responded “no problem I have forgiven you.”
Meanwhile as the confessions were going on, the
pilot announced again. “Ladies and gentlemen, is
like you people are powerful men/women of faith
because, God has answered your prayers, the two
engines are perfectly ok and we are sure of safe
landing”
At that point, the whole passengers became mute
instead of celebrating the good news. One of the
passengers shouted “Pilot, Pilot, this plane must
crash ooooooo or we will crash the plane”
everybody echoed “YES oooooooo”
happy weekend house!!!
Amen and amen ooo, amen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chibuking81:
BITL Ihedioramma, please who is the CEO of Ihedioramma company, when will your company declare dividend, or is it bonus your company will reward their shareholders with.
The CEO is Chibuike, and about dividend or bonus on 32 of this year grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chibuking81:
one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chibuking81:
WISE FATHER A girl was with her father when she saw her boyfriend coming GIRL: Have you come to collect your book titled "DADDY IS AT HOME?" by Ngozi Okafor BOY: No, I want that your hymn book called "WHERE SHOULD I WAIT FOR YOU?" GIRL: I don't have that one but maybe you should take the other one titled "UNDER THE MANGO TREE" by Chimamanda Adichie BOY: Fine, but don't forget to bring "I WILL CALL YOU IN 5 MINUTES" while coming to school GIRL: I will also bring you a new one too titled"I WON'T LET YOU DOWN" by Chinua Achebe Then; DAD: Those books are too many, will he read them all GIRL: Yes dad, he is very smart & intelligent DAD: Okay don't forget to give him the one on the table titled "I AM NOT STUPID, I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN SAYING" by Shakespeare! And also the one on the dinning table titled "IF YOU GET PREGNANT PREPARE TO GET MARRIED" by Wole Soyinka Hahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chibuking81:
hahaha, my new year resolution will take place between 31/12/2015 and 01/12/2016, it will take place within the boundary of two years, but under an hour, because 2016 is the year of divine financial increase.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=Chibuking81 post=41144593]EVEN AS WE LOOK FOR MONEY BNSITL SOMETIME LET US ALSO SMILE, EVEN AS STOCK IS GOING DOWN, ONE DAY IT WILL START GOING UP, I PRAY THAT GOD WILL MAKE ALL BNSITL IN THIS FORUM TO SMILE IN THE YEAR 2016, IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS PRAYER SAY AMEN.(Amen oooooo) A man and his wife were traveling to Italy by air,
poison you on our returned from. AMEN O
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
zendi:

Well, you remember the day WT, Femi and Aliko (MRS) flew to Abuja overnight to congratulate Baba on election victory.
Did you see Jegede there? Winners are not winners by sleeping on duty.
Rivers that remember their source do not suffer dryness. grin

Where do u expect him to get flight money from, when u ppl kept his stock perpetually @ 50k

Newbies, no matter the hype in here, stay away from Oando and also from banks for now till we understand the economic direction of the country . Don't be to fast to make money u can make 2moro now. U might lose it and curse NSE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sky2891, Palomadove, Princkez, Zegra, lancee(m), Adinije(f), SonofElElyonRet, sophy17(m), Teeonebaba(m), MARKETJJC, dapix, ayft(m), Saybal(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.