Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10946287 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
gringringringrin
Chibuking81:
when the United State of American that use to be the highest buyer of the Nigeria crude oil, now become one of the highest seller, then who will buy?
ucheson and company .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
my brothers and sisters in the house,we have seen sterling bank and other five not fully known to undergo merger and anything possible to be fully capitalised.if so pls lets drag all bank stocks below #2.00 to 0.50k.if we fail to do so now,when the news surface we will have our fingers burnt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35152037

Oil prices have fallen to levels not seen since 2004, surpassing the lows seen during the recession of 2008.

Brent crude sank to $36.05 a barrel - its weakest since July 2004 - before recovering slightly to $36.47.

The price of US crude was also down on Monday, dropping 31 cents to $34.42 a barrel - the lowest since 2009.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ibe9ja: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
locodemy:

like OANDO.Why u dey do like say you no know.i got 500,000 units today at the highest bid #5.73.The stock was not available today and if i wait till monday,that means i will buy at #6.00 and above.The stock is going up the more.selling at #7.00 is not bad.At least #500,000 profit is sure in a short while...........

Shebi recently u talk say u get just 500k to put for nse but u later change your mind come use the money enter tokunbo business. Now u don buy 500,000 units of oando at #5.73 (#2,865,000). Shey na from your tokunbo business u come get this money wey u take buy 500k units of oando abi u dey decieve yourself?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
ibe9ja:

Shebi recently u talk say u get just 500k to put for nse but u later change your mind come use the money enter tokunbo business. Now u don buy 500,000 units of oando at #5.73 (#2,865,000). Shey na from your tokunbo business u come get this money wey u take buy 500k units of oando abi u dey decieve yourself?

my friend you dont need to dig into what is not yours.i trade once in a season with heavy capital but in the case of oando i wanted to enter wit #500k then later bought lcd tv wit it.At this particular time when i am satisfied wit oando i decided to buy 500,000 units of it and thats all i have in my portfolio and i have also set my exit target to show you that i am not in the market to tie down my money.pls i am never in any competition with anyone here but like sharing my views.For your information i have #5,000,000 with my brokers account and bought oando with 3,000,000 and kept the remaining for one other stock i am monitoring the price .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
cool all this from one person . Chibuking81 why is it that people cant say a truth? .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please house, what's wrong with the new UCAP ticker (for UBA Capital) on Blomberg? It seems to be stagnated. Does it have anything to do with the change from UBCAP to UCAP?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Question for everyone to answer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
pls locodemy, is diamond bank n transcorp stock, a good stock to invest? kindly reply. thankz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Guys,

How do we access the SEC e-DMMS portal to upload e-dividend mandate form. Can someone please shed more light on this. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 1:10am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:53am On Dec 22, 2015
cheesy OK, what of NNPC ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:58am On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2015
ihedioramma:
thats truth .
That is true,what of oando?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2015
Mfunkynation:
pls locodemy, is diamond bank n transcorp stock, a good stock to invest? kindly reply. thankz

stay away from bank stocks for now unless february and that is for dividend purpose.Anything financial issues affect their share prices more than others stocks in other sectors.you can see by yourself that all these monetary issues are leading the country to a poor economy and banks are the most affected in all these issues.Power in nigeria is becoming stable and lucrative to the power companies.Transcorp is among the big power companies in nigeria and with good prospects of bright future.Again nigeria is diversifying our economy by 2016 so that we wont depend on our crude oil for sole survival.So the federal government is injecting billions of naira in the agricultural sector.Transorp being also involved in that sector stand to be one of the biggest beneficiaries in that sector just as oando was announced last week to be one of the crude oil lifters in 2016.so i will advice that you keep the stock in your watchlist while trading continues.i would have told you to wait for it @ #1.00 but the way things look now,federal govt is trying to bring interventions to the stock market to avoid more crashes.so expect any good news from transcorp very soon.Buying at this particular moment is ok but i want the stock to drop to #1.00 to make entry very attractive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2015
courage89:
Guys,
How do we access the SEC e-DMMS portal to upload e-dividend mandate form. Can someone please shed more light on this. Thanks

chillykelly86:
Please house, what's wrong with the new UCAP ticker (for UBA Capital) on Blomberg? It seems to be stagnated. Does it have anything to do with the change from UBCAP to UCAP?

Please, answer our questions ooo sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2015
thankz locodemy.... much appreciate yur explanation. kindly whatsapp me 08067080632. need to be discussin wit u abeg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2015
courage89:
Guys,

I have made phone calls to my banks,and I was told they have not commenced the registration.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2015
There is sleeping giant in the insurance sector and that is WAPIC.This company use to be ahead of other insurance stocks in the past.from history up to date they have good market makers that causes movement in their share price.This time around it is like insurance companies are positioned and looking at this sector now the market is bearish ,its like some of them are trying to make a move.i am keenly watching this stock.From my findings the stock has a clean balance sheet and shareholders fund still intack.maybe they have not been able to grow their PAT like that of Aiico,Nem,continental,mansard and custodian.if they can post a better result next year,well i think the price will fly.i heard their MD promised dividend for 2015 financial year end during the AGM earlier this year

pls someone should tell us what he or she has to say on this stock because anyone who is down fears no fall again but to rise.the 0.50k price is what i am considering but not saying i am buying but need to hear opinions.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2015
ihedioramma:
gringringringrin ucheson and company .
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2015
ihedioramma:
cool all this from one person . Chibuking81 why is it that people cant say a truth? .
because some people hold on to what work best for them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2015
Mfunkynation:
thankz locodemy.... much appreciate yur explanation. kindly whatsapp me 08067080632. need to be discussin wit u abeg
why not wait a little and see whether transcorp will fail up to 1.10 or 1... look attractive!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2015
PETERiCHY:
Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy -Warren Buffet.

I repurchased every single unit of my OANDO which I sold N11 in sept and even double my holdings xtaday @N5:40k.

WARNING!
This a game ONLY meant for those that can swim with the SHARKS. cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

I have said it countless times if you can't swim with the shark better don't board OANDO if not na una money we go dey use 4 turnover.

Xtaday quietly disemberk @ 5:93k.
now patiently waiting @Sub N4 bcoz Brent currently at $36 per barrel is heading to $20 in a couple of weeks from now cool

*ThE OcToPuS *
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2015
From the look of things, all stocks might go down beyond expectation by middle of January 2016.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2015
meanwhile, mr fearless don hammer for unitybnk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2015
Chibuking81:
From the look of things, all stocks might go down beyond expectation by middle of January 2016.

you are correct but some of them with good dividend outlook will resist eg Aiico,nem,afriprud,npf,fidelity,ubcap,custodian etc.you can now understand why i want to know much about wapic and other 0.50k stocks with little or good fundamentals and no negstive retain earning.pls sir you can shed more light on these 0.50k stocks.i am getting interested in them if any is found.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2015
Chibuking81:

you are correct but some of them with good dividend outlook will resist eg Aiico,nem,afriprud,npf,fidelity,ubcap,custodian etc.you can now understand why i want to know much about wapic and other 0.50k stocks with little or good fundamentals and no negstive retain earning.pls sir you can shed more light on these 0.50k stock.i am getting interested in them if any is found.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2015
Watch Skye Bank!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2015
PETERiCHY:

I have said it countless times if you can't swim with the shark better don't board OANDO if not na una money we go dey use 4 turnover.

Xtaday quietly disemberk @ 5:93k.
now patiently waiting @ Sub N4 coz Brent currently at $36 per barrel is heading to $20 in a couple of weeks from now cool

*ThE OcToPuS *

Sir this stock just gained only for 3 days.i also expected the price to fall today because some people like you will be pressed to sell as a result of fear.This stock will still trade above #6.00 b4 this year runs out.it is in the new year you can expect downturn maybe to #4.00 and that depends on the price of oil and federal government decisions.some countries that depends on oil for survival has proved to us that their stock market can do without considering low oil prices.so i expect the CBN,NNPC /OPEC and above all the federal government to come out with solid decisions that will change the country and the entire market.my brother it is very possible.what is killing us here is wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BullBearMkt(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.