Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10873277 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2015
Oil price: Brent crude hits 11-year low - BBC News http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35152037

Oil prices have fallen to levels not seen since 2004, surpassing the lows seen during the recession of 2008.

Brent crude sank to $36.05 a barrel - its weakest since July 2004 - before recovering slightly to $36.56.

A global oversupply has dramatically driven down the price of oil, with suppliers failing to reach agreements to address the glut.

Just 18 months ago, in June 2014, the price of oil was traded at $115 per barrel.

The price of US crude was also down on Monday, dropping 40 cents to $34.17 a barrel - the lowest since 2009.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2015
PETERiCHY:
Oil price: Brent crude hits 11-year low - BBC News http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35152037

Oil prices have fallen to levels not seen since 2004, surpassing the lows seen during the recession of 2008.

Brent crude sank to $36.05 a barrel - its weakest since July 2004 - before recovering slightly to $36.56.

A global oversupply has dramatically driven down the price of oil, with suppliers failing to reach agreements to address the glut.

Just 18 months ago, in June 2014, the price of oil was traded at $115 per barrel.

The price of US crude was also down on Monday, dropping 40 cents to $34.17 a barrel - the lowest since 2009.

After trading low,oando will still close at 5.88 to show it has nothing but upside direction to go.i have reasons at hand that entices me about a particular stock despite oil price fall,stocks like oando,transcorp and eterna will excel in 2016.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2015
Chibuking81:
because some people hold on to what work best for them.
that will not make them to do so but are you one of them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2015
STOCK RECOMMENDATION
Alert type: BUY
Stock: UACN

Due diligence advised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Thunderlicious:
STOCK RECOMMENDATION

Due diligence advised.

my bros pls make findings why such a big stock descended drastically within a month.when a big stocks make such a move in share price it takes long time to recover.eg cadbury,flourmill,conoil,and unilever.pls never tag buy now because it is still heading southwards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
i am seriously expecting a good news either from CBN,OPEC,NNPC and Federal government itself.between now and end of next week that will trigger the market.surely,the news is about to come.people are milked dry in these seven months of Buhari government and they are seriously finding ways to end further economy meltdown and market crash to trigger bull in the new year.Next year will be a year of gradual retracement and recovery of losses.if you believe so just type AMEN below this post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
locodemy:

After trading low,oando will still close at 5.88 to show it has nothing but upside direction to go.i have reasons at hand that entices me about a particular stock despite oil price fall,stocks like oando,transcorp and eterna will excel in 2016.
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
locodemy:
i am seriously expecting a good news either from CBN,OPEC,NNPC and Federal government itself.between now and end of next week that will trigger the market.surely,the news is about to come.people are milked dry in these seven months of Buhari government and they are seriously finding ways to end further economy meltdown and market crash to trigger bull in the new year.Next year will be a year of gradual retracement and recovery of losses.if you believe so just type AMEN below this post.
AMEN O grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
locodemy:

what is your latest info on oando planned rights offer? have they named the offer price?
you should be our oando expert for now because, from your recent posts, you have much at stake there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
locodemy:

you are correct but some of them with good dividend outlook will resist eg Aiico,nem,afriprud,npf,fidelity,ubcap,custodian etc.you can now understand why i want to know much about wapic and other 0.50k stocks with little or good fundamentals and no negstive retain earning.pls sir you can shed more light on these 0.50k stock.i am getting interested in them if any is found.
its OK but while being optimistic just imagine buying today @0.50k (with no assured appreciation) and by January 2nd NSE put in place the rule that removes the 0.50k base limit.
what do you think will happen?
trade/invest wisely

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Intendy:

its OK but while be optimistic just imagine buying today @0.50k (with no assured appreciation) and by January 2nd NSE put in place the rule that removes the 0.50k base limit.
trade/invest wisely
Any latest on the commencement date of that new rule?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Intendy:

its OK but while be optimistic just imagine buying today @0.50k (with no assured appreciation) and by January 2nd NSE put in place the rule that removes the 0.50k base limit.
trade/invest wisely

bros no stock with good fundamental can go below 0.50k even if that rule is applied.i can mention stock like courteville selling at 0.50k but pays dividend regularly and good balance sheets.when i am talking of 50 kobo stocks,i mean stocks with good prospects.just mention some of them you know and leave the due diligence work for me.i am also an expert in this field.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
Thunderlicious:
STOCK RECOMMENDATION

Due diligence advised.
Shade more light.
We've had BUY alerts on costain, evansmed...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
zendi:
what is your latest info on oando planned rights offer? have they named the offer price?
you should be our oando expert for now because, from your recent posts, you have much at stake there.

oando MUST deliver 100% profit from todays price before the right issue price is determine.I may not tell you any other thing apart from this since this stock is full of risk and opportunities.if you make gain it is your pocket and loss also in your pocket.Nobody will venture millions of naira in a stock without first doing his market researches.so this question is only half answered.finish the rest by yourself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
locodemy:

oando MUST deliver 100% profit from todays price before the right issue price is determine.I may not tell you any other thing apart from this since this stock is full of risk and opportunities.if you make gain it is your pocket and loss also in your pocket.Nobody will venture millions of naira in a stock without first doing his market researches.so this question is only half answered.finish the rest by yourself.
May God honour your faith.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
locodemy:

bros no stock with good fundamental can go below 0.50k even if that rule is applied.i can mention stock like courteville selling at 0.50k but pays dividend regularly and good balance sheets.when i am talking of 50 kobo stocks,i mean stocks with good prospects.just mention some of them you know and leave the due diligence work for me.i am also an expert in this field.
I'm not bragging o.market sometimes defile fundamentals.the probability is very high that a stock that have got stuck at 0.50k for 6months and counting without a single day change in price to even maybe 0.52k will go down.
so wapic and courtville have good fundamentals and courtville pays dividend?
I believe courtville can ask rtbriscoe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Intendy:

I'm not bragging o.market sometimes defile fundamentals.the probability is very high that a stock that have got stuck at 0.50k for 6months and counting without a single day change in price to even maybe 0.52k will go down.

likewise a stock of #1.20 can equally head to 0.50k even below.you can ask unity bank,learn africa,maybaker where they are reversing to.better me to hold a stock of 0.50k with strong fundamental especially this period of financial crisis.But the truith is i hate to tie my money in a stock for a long time that is why i may not endulge into this 0.50k stocks.you are also correct bros.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Intendy:

For RTBRISCOE pls dont use it to compare courteville and wapic if fundamental is applied here.Rtbriscoe is in a loss of 4 billion naira and negative retain earning.Dunlop self now is a good fundamental stock following their last released result.They have returned to profitability.dividend they paid by Rtbriscoe was years back but courteville paid interim dividend of 0.04 kobo some months back and is paying final by march.so whats the comparism between courteville and Rtbriscoe base on what you stated above?waiting for you before i log off.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
TRANSCORP

By 14:20 watch as we close the market

cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
zendi:

Shade more light.
We've had BUY alerts on costain, evansmed...

No insider info. Just based on my analysis for a short term buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Who was able to get on the UBA train at N3.35? I missed sha. I was still pressing calculator. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Manonamission:
Who was able to get on the UBA train at N3.35? I missed sha. I was still pressing calculator. cheesy grin

Pained me as well [not a bad deal ] .. could not get fund credited early ..see the MAGIC ..got some @ 3.52 yester
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Manonamission:

Who told you you have missed the train?just relax and you will comfortably grab as much as you want at your own bid price.zenith also did that same magic few days ago and people were lured in till now.ok i wish you the best if you dont think the train has left you behind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
locodemy:

Who told you you have missed the train?just relax and you will comfortably grab as much as you want at your own bid price.zenith also did that same magic few days ago and people were lured in till now.ok i wish you the best if you dont think the train has left you behind.

But almost a 10% gain in a day trade isn't a bad deal in the present state of our market wrt trading.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Manonamission:

But almost a 10% gain in a day trade isn't a bad deal in the present state of our market wrt trading.

Not bad !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Manonamission:

let c how 2morrow & next will be, might open low 2 erase off all what u see as gain 2day & present more gud opportunity 2 load
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
locodemy:

For RTBRISCOE pls dont use it to compare courteville and wapic if fundamental is applied here.Rtbriscoe is in a loss of 4 billion naira and negative retain earning.Dunlop self now is a good fundamental stock following their last released result.They have returned to profitability.dividend they paid by Rtbriscoe was years back but courteville paid interim dividend of 0.04 kobo some months back and is paying final by march.so whats the comparism between courteville and Rtbriscoe base on what you stated above?waiting for you before i log off.
all this would have been said also of rtb 5-6years ago.it didn't suddenly get to 50k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
locodemy:

likewise a stock of #1.20 can equally head to 0.50k even below.you can ask unity bank,learn africa,maybaker where they are reversing to.better me to hold a stock of 0.50k with strong fundamental especially this period of financial crisis.But the truith is i hate to tie my money in a stock for a long time that is why i may not endulge into this 0.50k stocks.you are also correct bros.
totally agree with you.but unity is not @ #1+ stock if not for the reconstruction and as for the other two I'm not a supporter.
like you rightly said a #200 stock can get to 50k but if its fundamentally sound it will rise again but at a time no one knows
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
lancee:

Pained me as well [not a bad deal ] .. could not get fund credited early ..see the MAGIC ..got some @ 3.52 yester

That is funny though sir. Enter UACN @19.50 lol. Don't worry...Too much money to be made between now till next week. UBA Magic is very sweet indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
myjoy084:

That is funny though sir. Enter UACN @19.50 lol. Don't worry...Too much money to be made between now till next week. UBA Magic is very sweet indeed!

People are still making some money ..NSE not dead yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eziokwunwoko(m), MonsieurCoder, 1jboi, Locotrader(m), Buzochi, modupeshow, meholo, debeey87(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.