Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11014014 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (7798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2016
ukay2:
Gurus in the house...

Should I buy a land 100x 50 ft in lokoja ,kogi state with community document at N250,000 only or I should invest the money in NSE

If NSE, WHICH STOCKS SHOULD I BUY NOW THAT WILL GIVE ME GOOD RETURNS IN 18 MONTHS TIME Or should I buy the land and sell it 18 months time

Advise please

Angelo, Ellai, manie, Godisfaithful, gbolahau, PeterRichie etc

China Halts Stock Trading After 7% Rout Triggers Circuit Breaker - Bloomberg Business http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-04/chinese-stocks-in-hong-kong-extend-annual-slump-as-yuan-declines

China halted trading in stocks, futures and options after a selloff triggered circuit breakers designed to limit swings in one of the world’s most volatile equity markets.

Trading was halted at about 1:34 p.m. local time on Monday after the CSI 300 Index dropped 7 percent, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

An earlier 15-minute halt at the 5 percent level did little to stop the retreat, with shares extending losses as soon as the market re-opened.

The selloff, the worst-ever start to a year for Chinese shares, came on the first day the circuit breakers took effect.

THATS A GLARING SIGN OF ANOTHER GLOBAL MELTDOWN,

IF YOU HAVE AN AVENUE TO STORE YOUR FUND IN DOLLAR BETTER.

IF NOT THEN GO FOR THE LAND AS LONG AS ITS GENUINE BECAUSE BEFORE YEAR END NIGERIA WILL WITNESS A SORT OF HYPERINFLATION AND THE VALUE OF THAT LAND WOULD DEFINITELY APPRECIATE.

DISCLOSURE: I DONT HAVE A DIME IN THE STOCK MARKET.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2016
PETERiCHY:

We are on the same page by the time i buy OANDO N3 and sell N4 I would ve recouped my loss.

For now we are on the sideline patiently waiting for the time this hypocritic government will come up with subsidy removal then with Labour reaction,

we are going to witness a repeat of Jan 2012 scenario by then stocks will be buy one get 10 free grin
Now that the "hypocritical government" have removed subsidy when is your purported strike and labour reaction/or ojota/Dubai square protest starting?
Cause the last time subsidy was said to be removed by the last administration protest started the next working day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2016
PETERiCHY:

http://www.punchng.com/fg-officially-stops-petrol-subsidy/

The Federal Government has officially ended the subsidy on premium motor spirit, popularly known as petrol.

The latest Petroleum Products Pricing template, issued by the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency does not contain the usual subsidy component.
Is this good or bad to the relevant stocks, quoted petrol importers/marketers (conoil, MRS, oando, eterna, FO)?
what is the expected impact?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2016
zendi:
Is this good or bad to the relevant stocks, quoted petrol importers/marketers (conoil, MRS, oando, eterna, FO)?
No free money for them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
What is the true value of FCMB? is its share price comparatively/relatively sinking faster because of deteriorating fundamentals or lack of Q3 result presentation. Any hope of FYE15 DIV?

(Proshare makes money for you if you follow their advice in reverse order)....

1. SKYE.
2. FCMB.
3. FIDELITY.

which will you go for?
to me, I will go for fcmb after looking at the trend, fcmb has just hit the lowest point since January, 1, 2014 till date @ N1.69.. but still consider other factors too like the issue of dollars restrictions, oil price, excharge rate and economic decline may also make it to fall to N1.50 before it will kick up.. grin do ur home work
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2016
zendi:

From my perspective, I actually consider the subsidy removal a good situation for those companies. I think their revenue will improve. When you consider the amount of interest that a company like Eterna pays to banks on loans when subsidy payment by the FG is delayed, then you'll understand that removal of the subsidy is in their best interest. Now, they won't have have their cash tied down by the government. All monies will be generated from the market, they'll settle their loan on time and save a lot of money on interest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2016
veecovee:
if you have less or no experience in stock, pls run away from stocks and buy the land, otherwise you ll regret at last.

If he is ready to swim with the Sharks there is no need to run. But if he wants to swim with Dolphins grin he can invest in Nestle or wapco.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2016
ufotty2001:

to me, I will go for fcmb after looking at the trend, fcmb has just hit the lowest point since January, 1, 2014 till date @ N1.69.. but still consider other factors too like the issue of dollars restrictions, oil price, excharge rate and economic decline.. do ur home work
Brother, what a longish list of factors to consider b4 you buy fcmb @1.69. Which brought these thoughts to my mind :
The grasscutter not venturing out of its hole seeing every tree and grass as traps (bigass).
He that observes the clouds/skies shall never plant (somewhere in the Bible).
Might then as well fold your money, stuff it under your pillow and enjoy your paralysis of over analysis. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
What is the true value of FCMB? is its share price comparatively/relatively sinking faster because of deteriorating fundamentals or lack of Q3 result presentation. Any hope of FYE15 DIV?

(Proshare makes money for you if you follow their advice in reverse order)....

1. SKYE.
2. FCMB.
3. FIDELITY.

which will you go for?
I disagree. There was a time their stock picks were 100% spot on. Their picks are more or less belated these days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2016
please how possible? my friend told me yesterday that he made up to N1.1m from stocks from jan-dec 2015 on a short term basis dispite the bearish trends of stocks with a start up capital if N150k.. I ask him whether na jijo master! tell me say all follow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2016
ufotty2001:
please how possible? my friend told me yesterday that he made up to N1.1m from stocks from jan-dec 2015 on a short term basis dispite the bearish trends of stocks with a start up capital if N150k.. I ask him whether na jijo master! tell me say all follow
Highly possible with good skill and goodluck. Its a compounding process mind you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2016
veecovee:
if you have less or no experience in stock, pls run away from stocks and buy the land, otherwise you ll regret at last.

Seconded. If he is putting this money away for a few years he should really consider the land.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2016
zendi:
Highly possible with good skill and goodluck. Its a compounding process mind you.
bros what is the way forward.. what is the strategy and techniques for this year 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Is niger insurance not a good buy?? from offer of 52 million to no more offer again o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2016
ufotty2001:

Very possible. It is all about picking the right stock at the right price. While some folks are busy nursing fears some others are busy targeting massive profits by March / April. It is not too dificult to predict the Q4 outcome of one or two premium stocks based on the Q3 results. When I am done with accumulation, I promise to alert the house grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2016
locodemy:
why not wait and watch the direction of trading today and see the sectors that will be very active. Remember that Ag leventis is in talk with Federal Government on some of the projects at hand. i am not saying you should buy but put the stock in consideration and do your due diligence.meet you at the floor later ..........vuuuuuuuuuum

Kindly post source/link
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2016
megainvest:

Very possible. It is all about picking the right stock at the right price. While some folks are busy nursing fears some others are busy targeting massive profits by March / April. It is not too dificult to predict the Q4 outcome of one or two premium stocks based on the Q3 results. When I am done with accumulation, I promise to alert the house grin

tell us the sector and leave the rest grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2016
currentprice:

tell us the sector and leave the rest grin
The two stocks are Aiico and Nem.They have a very good Q3 results.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2016
locodemy:

Aiico and Nem have always had good Q3 result. Wait for full year result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2016
ufotty2001:

Highly impossible! Even though he is privy to all the hottest info on the NSE! Do u know what that means? That's overover 600% gain in one calendar year. Very impossible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2016
locodemy:

not new then,,,,we have known nem with quarterly good result follow by abracata bra Audited result. though 5k dividend sure except they want to risk their capital raising grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2016
currentprice:

not new then,,,,we have known nem with quarterly good result follow by abracata bra Audited result. though 5k dividend sure except they want to risk their capital raising grin

0.05 kobo dividend is ready to drive nem above #1.00 per share from the current price of 0.68k.Dividends are not much expected this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2016
currentprice:

Sums up the whole issue of NEM. If still in doubt, ask Mercilicious, Pa Ewumi, Nosa2, and KOD.
If they increased their annual dividend from 5k to 75k, I will still not buy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2016
locodemy:

[b]
0.05 kobo dividend is ready to drive nem above #1.00 per share from the current price of 0.68k.[/b]Dividends are not much expected this year.
For where Maximum will be 0.8k
We have been in this bus for years. We know better!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2016
9free:

For where Maximum will be 0.8k
We have been in this bus for years. We know better!

if they can pay 8kobo dividend.my brother plenty of us go buy o.want to know more about companies who cant pay dividend,pls ask mr eterna.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2016
locodemy:

0.05 kobo dividend is ready to drive nem above #1.00 per share from the current price of 0.68k.Dividends are not much expected this year.

why the dividend paid all those year failed to push above #1

in 9free voice i no go buy even with 0.80k not even this period way better meat full market grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2016
sirflav:
Is niger insurance a good buy?? from offer of 52 million to no more offer again o
I have been watching that Niger insurance, something must be brewing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2016
sky2891:
I have been watching that Niger insurance, something must be brewing.
you and the man on top of you.where are you coming from? or are you promoters?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2016
locodemy:

you and the man on top of you.where are you coming from? or are you promoters?

I hardly comment on this forum and have no intention of promoting any stock. I simply pointed out my observations on Niger insurance :
1. Consistent dividend payment for over 5 years now.
2. Stable management and good corporate governance
3. Balance sheet not great but good.
4. Increase in transactions since 2 months compared to nil transactions previously though not daily. etc.
These are few reasons I said something must be brewing in that stock though I am NOT a fan of insurance stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2016
sky2891:

I hardly comment on this forum and have no intention of promoting any stock. I simply pointed out my observations on Niger insurance :
1. Consistent dividend payment for over 5 years now.
2. Stable management and good corporate governance
3. Balance sheet not great but good.
4. Increase in transactions since 2 months compared to nil transactions previously though not daily. etc.
These are few reasons I said something must be brewing in that stock though I am NOT a fan of insurance stocks

So whose FAN are you? Francis Arthur Nzeribe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (7798) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cocolacec(m), kdaddy, Princkez, YourCoffin, Ginalex(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.