Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11030380 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
locodemy:

So whose FAN are you? Francis Arthur Nzeribe?
am a FAN of Locodemy ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
AIICO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHai.....................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
My good people, please what browser that works well with Android tablet can I use on Morgan itrade? I have difficulties with browsers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
locodemy:

you and the man on top of you.where are you coming from? or are you promoters?

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
oando going to N6.20 today.. what a smile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
For the people trapped in premier breweries. All hope is not lost. They have started operation- at least they have started producing well packaged bottle water.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
hotcake:
My good people, please what browser that works well with Android tablet can I use on Morgan itrade? I have difficulties with browsers.
Try Google Chrome,Opera Beta or CM Browser.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
mercylicious:
For the people trapped in premier breweries. All hope is not lost. They have started operation- at least they have started producing well packaged bottle water.
grin
... God plz forgive me! am not laughing physically it is my system that is laughing! but guy... thanks for giving people hope! currently I will advice those trading on short term and jijo master to stay away from banks! but for medium term and long term u can enter and set ur limit sell @ 40%... abeg do your home work oooohhhh!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
ufotty2001:
oando going to N6.20 today.. what a smile
Boss, r yu sure..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
ufotty2001:
... God plz forgive me! am not laughing physically it is my system that is laughing! but guy... thanks for giving people hope! currently I will advice those trading on short term and jijo master to stay away from banks! but for medium term and long term u can enter and set ur limit sell @ 40%... abeg do your home work oooohhhh!
pls kindly xplain the followin for me;
1. short term(period)
2. long term(period)
3. jijo master.
thankz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mfunkynation:

Boss, r yu sure..........
if no protest from nlc and strike.. oando will hit 6.15-6.20 before thursday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
ufotty2001:
currently oando is @ N6.10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
ufotty2001:
am suspectin yu ooooo
the price has rise to 6.10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
ufotty2001:
currently oando is @ N6.10
ettte, abadie.... AKS boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
china stock market has been suspended due to massive crash.

Guys thread carefully.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
china stock markek has been suspended due to massive crash.

Guys thread carefully.
please where did u get d news from
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
china stock markek has been suspended due to massive crash.

Guys thread carefully.
it circuit shut down when it was loosing close to 7% and many market in asia closed in the red,same with europe
And to make matters worse in China a law prohibiting sale of share by investors who owns 5% upward will be lifted on thursday which is what is prompting a sell off.
Guys should watch well but that should not stop people from investing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Intendy:

it circuit shut down when it was loosing close to 7% and many market in asia closed in the red,same with europe
And to make matters worse in China a law prohibiting sale of share by investors who owns 5% upward will be lifted on thursday which is what is prompting a sell off.
Guys should watch well but that should not stop people from investing

This kind of crash is the best time to enter the market for people that want to buy expensive stocks cheaper.

Let's see how the NSE reaction will be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
EDUECO:
Try Google Chrome,Opera Beta or CM Browser.

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
see as NSE coughing back last 2 trading days gain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
china stock market has been suspended due to massive crash.

Guys thread carefully.

Thanks for the Alert

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
gbolah4real:

Thanks for the Alert
where did you get the news from ... I have google it nothing like
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
What is causing a global stock selloff?

1) Sentiment may be one reason according to the article below.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/santa-claus-rally-fail-2016-1?r=US&IR=T

"But looking back at how we finished 2015 probably holds the key to understanding what has people so nervous this morning."

"The so-called “Santa Claus rally” — which says that stocks move higher over the final 5 days of trading in a given year (generally covering the period between Christmas and New Year’s) — never materialised in 2015."

"As Tchir sees it, investors on both the bullish and bearish side of the aisle were disappointed in how the year ended and as a result we’re seeing huge volatility to start the year as both sides compensate for being slightly wrong-footed into 2016."

"So while sentiment would indicate investors are underweight the market, I believe actual positioning coming into 2016 is overweight (or less short than they would like to be)"

2) Bad news from China's Manufacturing as this article suggests

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/markets/ftse100/12079938/Stock-market-FTSE-falls-on-first-trading-day-2016-on-China-fears.html

"Data showed factory activity in China contracted for a tenth consecutive month in December, reigniting fears that the world’s second largest economy is slowing down."

"The Caixin China Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index dipped to 48.2 last month, falling short of expectations that it would hit 49.0. A reading below 50 indicates contraction, while anything above it indicates growth."

"The bad news from China led to a collapse in the price of copper, a metal that is closely tied to the fortunes of the Chinese economy. The commodity slumped 3pc to a two-week low, dragging UK-listed miners into the red

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35219745

Stock markets have fallen after a sharp decline in Chinese shares, while oil and gold prices have increased as tensions rise in the Middle East.

Trading in China's main stock markets ended early on Monday after the indexes tumbled 7%.
Europe's main stock markets followed Asia lower, with the FTSE 100 sinking 2.4% and Germany's Dax index down 4.3%.

Meanwhile, news that Saudi Arabia had broken off diplomatic ties with Iran sent oil and gold prices higher.

China weakness
Earlier on Monday, trading on China's Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges was halted for the first time under new "circuit breaker" rules, which are designed to curb market volatility.

The share price falls came after more signs of trouble in the world's second-largest economy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/04/oil-may-hit-18-amid-saudi-iran-tensions-kilduff.html

Oil prices could break below $20 this year as tensions rise between Iran and Saudi Arabia, two of the world's largest oil players, Again Capital founding partner John Kilduff said Monday.

"I think you're going to get as low as $18 and maybe get as high as $48. ... It's going to get really ugly," he told CNBC's "Squawk Box." "The Iranians doubled down again, if that's even possible, by saying that they could put 500,000 more barrels on the market within weeks after the sanctions get lifted."
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
locodemy:

The two stocks are Aiico and Nem.They have a very good Q3 results.

This guy is a learner!

#NaJokeO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
PETERiCHY:
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/04/oil-may-hit-18-amid-saudi-iran-tensions-kilduff.html

Oil prices could break below $20 this year as tensions rise between Iran and Saudi Arabia, two of the world's largest oil players, Again Capital founding partner John Kilduff said Monday.

"I think you're going to get as low as $18 and maybe get as high as $48. ... It's going to get really ugly," he told CNBC's "Squawk Box." "The Iranians doubled down again, if that's even possible, by saying that they could put 500,000 more barrels on the market within weeks after the sanctions get lifted."

Sir Peterichy, you forgot to include these news too...

Oil prices volatile after Saudi Arabia cuts ties with Iran

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/04/investing/oil-hike-saudi-arabia-iran/

Bahrain, Sudan and United Arab Emirates Join Diplomatic Feud Against Iran

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/05/world/middleeast/bahrain-sudan-united-arab-emirates-join-diplomatic-feud-against-iran.html?_r=0

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35219745

Stock markets have fallen after a sharp decline in Chinese shares, while oil and gold prices have increased as tensions rise in the Middle East.

Trading in China's main stock markets ended early on Monday after the indexes tumbled 7%.
Europe's main stock markets followed Asia lower, with the FTSE 100 sinking 2.4% and Germany's Dax index down 4.3%.

Meanwhile, news that Saudi Arabia had broken off diplomatic ties with Iran sent oil and gold prices higher.

China weakness
Earlier on Monday, trading on China's Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges was halted for the first time under new "circuit breaker" rules, which are designed to curb market volatility.

The share price falls came after more signs of trouble in the world's second-largest economy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
ufotty2001:
where did you get the news from ... I have google it nothing like
http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/04/investing/china-stocks-pmi-factory-halted/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
mercyful
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Global stock market crashing, then oil prices are rising.

Why can things be normal for once. angry

Maybe they want me to buy Nestle @50 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin :oHBP my investment worth N9b is on fire... no wonder all the stocks where just falling except few... bank and oil and gas will really be affected .. grin grin :oHBP my investment worth N9b is on fire... no wonder all the stocks where just falling except few... bank and oil and gas will really be affected ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IamR, Mfunkynation(m), SonofElElyonRet, Hedgefunds, DeRuggedProf, Mills55, yMcy56(f), Agbalowomeri, Boshins, essentialone(m), mk3jax, emmasoft(m), KarlTom, ndept, ExpertDealer, unite4real, Pifebhor(f), eziokwunwoko(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.