Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11011506 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (7797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 12:07am On Sep 28, 2013
stockbull: you've already missed the support. Although the stock is progressing in zig-zag and the resistance may now turn to support but not a right support in this bearish market.

True.... Going by the recent move in the stock do you think there's any chance of downtrend,so I can jump in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:15am On Sep 28, 2013
NEWS GTB UK fined £525,000 in uk for money laundering.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:33am On Sep 28, 2013
9free:
Chie.... My brother, if you fit locate the person wey buy you Transcorp abeg go collect am back. Na one of the Goldmines for NSE you just dashed somebody so oooooo........ You for PM me when you been wan sell nah..... Atlast I for offer you 0.75k/share as my pally pally for NL.
Did they pay any dividend or what is good about them now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 5:03am On Sep 28, 2013
ihedioramma: Did they pay any dividend or what is good about them now?
Bros, think of it this way;
Power! Electricity! Money!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 5:04am On Sep 28, 2013
9free: My current watchlist:
1. Presco @ N25.00
2. ETI @ N12.00
3. 1Bank @ N 11.50
4. Vitaform @ N3.00
Is anybody on the wait with me
I join you in waiting for: Presco @ N23-25; 1Bank @ N10.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 5:14am On Sep 28, 2013
please what is the way out of this cash craft suspension?, please what does it entail to get out to another stockbroking firm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2013
@stockbul and all ogas in d house, upl and ubcap on my mind. Do u think there will be retracement in the nearest future?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2013
9free:
Bros, think of it this way;
Power! Electricity! Money!
I SE, SO POWER ELECTRICITY, IS AT THERE HAND NOW?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2013
9free: My current watchlist:
1. Presco @ N25.00
2. ETI @ N12.00
3. 1Bank @ N 11.50
4. Vitaform @ N3.00
Is anybody on the wait with me

I dey with u for the First bank and Presco. Waiting to accumulate more Access bank @9.00, Zenith @18.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2013
presiade:
I join you in waiting for: Presco @ N23-25; 1Bank @ N10.
I JOIN IN WAITING FOR GTB AND FBNH AT #8 AND #10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2013
ihedioramma: I JOIN IN WAITING FOR GTB AND FBNH AT #8 AND #10
Hehehehehe, did I just read that you are waiting GTB @N8...? Ok, you go wait tire o... Hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2013
ihedioramma: NEWS GTB UK fined £525,000 in uk for money laundering.
It happened over 2 months ago naa. U just dey hear am?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2013
9free:
I dey this train kampe. Those wey dump @0.6k and @0.58k, my stake go dey available for una @1.00N.
#RidingtheUnityTrain#
oga 9free, u too dey train? I thought i was the only one left in that train as everyone seems to have sold.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2013
This one evryone is waiting down south. I thought we were getting out of the grip of these bears.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pls who knows wen vitafoam is likely to come up wit right issue and if they will declare dividend this yr.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Gud evening,

Is it possible to buy a stock today and sell the next day?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
^^ Very possible, if your broker is effective and depending on your set (sell) target/ profit. It also depends on availability of buyers too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
Elai147:

INTER-MEMBER TRANSFER PROCESS/REQUIREMENTS

To transfer your shares from an in-active stock broking firm, you need to contact your target stockbrokers and ask them to carry out the transfer of these shares from the in-active firm to their custody. For the target stockbroker to be able carry out this transfer, you need to provide them with the following;
- Your current statement from CSCS (if you have CSCS online access, you can print your statement yourself)
- A copy of your ID card ( International passport, or Drivers license)
- Photocopy of evidence of share ownership such as- Receipt of share purchase, dividend warrant stub, or contract note)
- Bankers confirmation from your bank (the account must be in existence for 6 months and above alternatively, you can provide your target broking firm with your bank details and a passport photograph which would be forwarded to CSCS on a letter headed paper with the company seal affixed)

Note: Your target stock broking firm must initiate your request to CSCS on-line, process an indemnity and submit along with your KYC (know your client) document and the above listed physical document before your account can be transferred. So tell your target stockbroker to give you a KYC form to complete.
wow oga Elai thanks u hit it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=presiade]^^ Very possible, if your broker is effective and depending on your set (sell) target/ profit. It also depends on availability of buyers too.

Thank you broda,
I was confused because i saw settled date in my contract note.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Welcome bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
Stock gurus in the house, I need your advice on share purchase. I want to be buying shares as long time investment with hope of getting yearly dividends and bonus when applicable. I dont want to be selling. Please I need some recommendations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
amustsuccess:

True.... Going by the recent move in the stock do you think there's any chance of downtrend,so I can jump in.
Dnt bother urself about Transcorp for now, some gladiators are struggling to take position against Feb things since there are prospects in their energy sector. I can bet you that just like every other stock, you will buy it at a fair price bw Nov ending and 1st week of Dec when most stocks wud have retraced. Just be on the alert! Cheers!!
So-brit:

oga 9free, u too dey train? I thought i was the only one left in that train as everyone seems to have sold.
amustsuccess:

Dnt bother urself about Transcorp for now, some gladiators are struggling to take position against Feb things since there are prospects in their energy sector. I can bet you that just like every other stock, you will buy it at a fair price bw Nov ending and 1st week of Dec when most stocks wud have retraced. Just be on the alert! Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
expressdr84:
Didn't fill anything oooh. My broker assured me that it will be sent to my PMB .but can I still do that now ?

Well you can still go ahead and fill the form however this years dividend will still be recieved by PMB.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
Your advice is much appreciated. I will be on a close watch as you've stated. Thanks a bunch my fellow investor.
Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
presiade:
Hehehehehe, did I just read that you are waiting GTB @N8...? Ok, you go wait tire o... Hahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha me tire? no i no go tire o, i they there carpark at #8 last 2weeks or so u win on oando wants to talk it down to #3 . now is pay back i all talk this stock down to #8, hope you get there bad news last week?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
mercylicious:
It happened over 2 months ago naa. U just dey hear am?
NO bout i try to post in the news as stockbull and born 2be rich e.t.c did not .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
petaling: Stock gurus in the house, I need your advice on share purchase. I want to be buying sharesgme investment with hope of g
IF u just enter the room pls start from one to were we are now it will help u more dan i will give you now, nestle,total oil,okomu oil,oando oil, access bank, gtb,fbnh,uba,cap,dangcement,flour mills e.t.c pls do your own home work befor you buy any don say ihedioramma ask u to buy if you did not do your home work well . bout if u make profit remember me ooo ;
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
ihedioramma: hahahahahahahaha me tire? no i no go tire o, i they there carpark at #8 last 2weeks or so u win on oando wants to talk it down to #3 . now is pay back i all talk this stock down to #8, hope you get there bad news last week?
Now, I understand where you're coming from, that's why you went to bring an old news Lolz. You get plan for GTB, but I tell you he no go work that way.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 5:14am On Sep 29, 2013
ihedioramma: hahahahahahahaha me tire? no i no go tire o, i they there carpark at #8 last 2weeks or so u win on oando wants to talk it down to #3 . now is pay back i all talk this stock down to #8, hope you get there bad news last week?
GTB @N8.00!!!! Bros, even Sanusi and Economic meltdown SUNAMIES no go fit bring GTB down to that level. Worst case scenario na N18 - N25. But for that price band also, you go wait tire!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 5:22am On Sep 29, 2013
ihedioramma: IF u just enter the room pls start from one to were we are now it will help u more dan i will give you now, nestle,total oil,okomu oil,oando oil, access bank, gtb,fbnh,uba,cap,dangcement,flour mills e.t.c pls do your own home work befor you buy any don say ihedioramma ask u to buy if you did not do your home work well . bout if u make profit remember me ooo ;
Oga Pateling, I like this ur name cos e just make me dey remember my sec. sch. biology teacher. If you get the money, which I guess you do. Just arrange any or a combination of Nestle, NB, Dangote Cement, Okomu Oil and GTB. Dat's all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2013
presiade:
Now, I understand where you're coming from, that's why you went to bring an old news Lolz. You get plan for GTB, but I tell you he no go work that way.
U SAY WHAT? LETS TRY AND SE, JOST LOOK AT THE PRICE OF THE STOCK AT END OF THIS WEEK THAT ONE GO BE SMALL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2013
9free:
GTB @N8.00!!!! Bros, even Sanusi and Economic meltdown SUNAMIES no go fit bring GTB down to that level. Worst case scenario na N18 - N25. But for that price band also, you go wait tire!!!
ME tire ? for gtb at #8 no i no go tire is pay back body go tell the stock cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (7797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hajicairo(m), essentialone(m), lasisi(m), rarry(m), Jaakay, Emndy(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.