Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953031 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2013
Good sunday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omeleman: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tomorrow is going to be a good trading day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
omeleman: Tomorrow is going to be a good trading day
If i may ask,what makes you think so?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
The nigeria stock exchange will be migrating officially to a new trading platform.
http://www.proshareng.com/news/21079.html
This I believe portends good tidings for investors alike.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
debostar: The nigeria stock exchange will be migrating officially to a new trading platform.
As long as all the stocks in my portfolio move northwards, no wahala....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PHIPEX(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
debostar: The nigeria stock exchange will be migrating officially to a new trading platform.

What is the implication of the new platform for investors?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2013
9free:
As long as all the stocks in my portfolio move northwards, no wahala....

Abi o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2013
Am calling my broker today to confirm if they are going to slash their brokerage fees just like morgan capital or else am porting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2013
Nigeria Stock Exchange:

1. NSE All-Share Index firms up amid Improved Optimism

2. Trading on NSE New Platform Begins Today

3. No biometrics, no share transaction, says Stock Exchange

4. Investors Get a Boost in Profit Margin(s) from Slash in Brokerage Fee by MorganCapital

5. Continental Re increases dividend pay-out

6. 1st Bank Enforces Charges on Cash Policy

7. FCMB commits N44bn to power sector

8. Ecobank board appoints independent investigator on internal crisis

9. IEI introduces scratch card for third-party motor insurance

10. GTB supports fashion event to improve economy

11. Increased Dollar Supply Bolsters Naira

12. Banks cut costs to survive tough regulations — HSBC

Source: www.proshareng.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Victorygold(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2013
Please am new on this treada, I need a good stock broker who can help me. I have only 5000 naira †̥☺ invest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Victorygold(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2013
@born 2be rich, pls I need ur help. Give me the contact of a sure stock brocker, and advice me on what †̥☺ invest 5000 naira on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Hello Dear investors! Happy new week O!

How do I go about the new trading skim? Do I need to contact my present stock broking firm about it?

WHEN SHALL THIS DRY BONE CALLED JAPAUL RISE AGAIN? Been at it since 2009!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
amustsuccess: Hello Dear investors! Happy new week O!

How do I go about the new trading skim? Do I need to contact my present stock broking firm about it?

WHEN SHALL THIS DRY BONE CALLED JAPAUL RISE AGAIN? Been at it since 2009!

JAPAUL, I almost fall a victim if not for the help of my oga on top. STOCKBULL
When there's life there is hope.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Victorygold: @born 2be rich, pls I need ur help. Give me the contact of a sure stock brocker, and advice me on what †̥☺ invest 5000 naira on.

I am not sure if any stock broker will open an account with N5,000..I believe the minimum amount to open an account is N50,000 to invest with..

You can try meritrade : https://www.meritrade.com/

It allows you to order a buy or sell mandates in the stock market..

Others are Zenith Securities and BGL..

However, Morgan capital has slashed their brokerage fees so you can make more enquiries on thier website.

Then for more insight on stock market analysis always visit this forum and the SMN forum @ www.stockmarketnigeria.com

For stock market news and updates visit www.proshareng.com

For free stock market stimulator trials visit www.easykobo.com

I will advise you go through the beggining of the forum for thorough updates about the stock market and how it works.

Happy investing bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Am calling my broker today to confirm if they are going to slash their brokerage fees just like morgan capital or else am porting.
Abi oooo me self want port
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Am porting right away, my brokers still dey waste time and delay is dangerous. Porting in progress. I wrote them at customercare@morgancapitalgroup.com, find their reply. They also attached acnt opening form for me. I also added them on bbm and they keep sending me their adverts.

Dear Mercy,

Thank you for your enquiries!

It’s our pleasure to inform you that our brokerage fees have been slashed from 1.35% to 0.25% on all trades, which is lower than regulatory fees ( 0.3% for NSE and SEC).  This was introduced to encourage traders who value execution quality and speed, and desire the highest level of flexibility with their execution costs.

MorganCapital provides superior services to all clients to trade on a secured online platform at an extremely low cost which is lower than the Capital Market regulator’s fees. MorganCapital believes that  nobody has as much stake in the future of your investment portfolio as you, so it's important to become a confident and informed investor.

The real key is figuring out accurately which brokerage service is best-suited to your level of proficiency, your approach to trading and the funds you have available.We recommend that you open an account with MorganCapital Securities. I wish to let you know of our very unique and versatile stockbroking services platform. Secured online access to your accounts, stock position, trading history, contract notes, payment/deposit history, share certificate deposits/verification history, etc.You will receive an automated, system generated and system-sent email of your contract notes before 4pm of any day a trade is executed on your behalf. Of course, you would have unrestricted access to our weekly investment rankings, investment tips, and company specific research; at a frequency that you may control (either weekly or daily). It would certainly be my pleasure to welcome you to our platform, and the efficiency/transparency it brings to you.

I have attached a copy of our account opening forms herewith. You need to fill it, scan and email it back to us with your International Passport or Driver’s Licence, Passport Photograph saved on jpg, Utility Bill confirming your address you can also send the form, utility bill and valid passport via the post office or bring it to our office.

Thank you                                                    

Julcit J Hwande

Head, Client Services

MorganCapital Securities Limited

3, Biaduo Street, Off Keffi Road

S/West Ikoyi, Lagos

BB

Pin: 24CCB4E3Mobile:

+234 8107596134
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
mercylicious: Am porting right away, my brokers still dey waste time and delay is dangerous. Porting in progress. I wrote them at customercare@morgancapitalgroup.com, find their reply. They also attached acnt opening form for me. I also added them on bbm and they keep sending me their adverts.

Dear Mercy,

Thank you for your enquiries!

It’s our pleasure to inform you that our brokerage fees have been slashed from 1.35% to 0.25% on all trades, which is lower than regulatory fees ( 0.3% for NSE and SEC).  This was introduced to encourage traders who value execution quality and speed, and desire the highest level of flexibility with their execution costs.

MorganCapital provides superior services to all clients to trade on a secured online platform at an extremely low cost which is lower than the Capital Market regulator’s fees. MorganCapital believes that  nobody has as much stake in the future of your investment portfolio as you, so it's important to become a confident and informed investor.

The real key is figuring out accurately which brokerage service is best-suited to your level of proficiency, your approach to trading and the funds you have available.We recommend that you open an account with MorganCapital Securities. I wish to let you know of our very unique and versatile stockbroking services platform. Secured online access to your accounts, stock position, trading history, contract notes, payment/deposit history, share certificate deposits/verification history, etc.You will receive an automated, system generated and system-sent email of your contract notes before 4pm of any day a trade is executed on your behalf. Of course, you would have unrestricted access to our weekly investment rankings, investment tips, and company specific research; at a frequency that you may control (either weekly or daily). It would certainly be my pleasure to welcome you to our platform, and the efficiency/transparency it brings to you.

I have attached a copy of our account opening forms herewith. You need to fill it, scan and email it back to us with your International Passport or Driver’s Licence, Passport Photograph saved on jpg, Utility Bill confirming your address you can also send the form, utility bill and valid passport via the post office or bring it to our office.

Thank you                                                    

Julcit J Hwande

Head, Client Services

MorganCapital Securities Limited

3, Biaduo Street, Off Keffi Road

S/West Ikoyi, Lagos

BB

Pin: 24CCB4E3Mobile:

+234 8107596134

thank u..i want to contact dem on wednesday..pls how much do i need to open an account wit them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2013
Nigeria is 53.

Happy Independence Anniversary, my fellow investors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kingofmoney: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Is the stock trading being talked about online? How do I start? Can someone pls educate me. I'm a newbie
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Am calling my broker today to confirm if they are going to slash their brokerage fees just like morgan capital or else am porting.

I don call my yeye broker since but dem no agree. Still observing...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Audacius: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
kingofmoney: Is the stock trading being talked about online? How do I start? Can someone pls educate me. I'm a newbie
It may look cumbersome but read the posts from the beginning. It is like reading an entire book and I tell you it is worth it. Let your investment start with the time you invest in that. By the time you get to reading this again, you would have acquired some bags of knowledge. You don't want to jump into opening a stockbroking account or trading now until you know so much. Then you can start building your kingdom. Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Elai147:

I don call my yeye broker since but dem no agree. Still observing...

I call my own too yesterday..the guy sef dey confused sotay im dey yarn dust..i don tell am make dem make up their mind cos by nov-dec i want to pump some fresh cash in..will call him again this week for feedback
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
dis porting eh . . .. mak una tak am easy o o oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
jp130: dis porting eh . . .. mak una tak am easy o o oo
Ported....... No time for long stories with my former broker.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
9free:
¿
Unfair, Being Doing Business For Years..., Well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
soloniger: ¿
Unfair, Being Doing Business For Years..., Well

Bros this is business..remember that there is no family or friend in business..if they want to manage my portfolio then they should reduce their brokeage fee..i go soon port like saka
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
9free:

But oga 9free you be badt guy sha...you no even waste time sef.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Those of u dat r portin u beter shine ur eyes. Come 2 think of it the portion dat go to d agencies ( nse, sec, cscs...) is more dan 0.25%. If at all ..... It ll nt last else d condition dat ll folow ll frighten u. I ve learnt my lesson from dbs extra.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

But how this Morgan capital wan take dey pay workers salaries with this 0.25% ? How long dis new business strategy go last? No be say if we port finish them go come revert to 1.35% meanwhile dem go don already gather customers. Anyway if dem try am, investors go transfer their accounts back to preferred brokers, simple...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 02, 2013
ucheson2: Those of u dat r portin u beter shine ur eyes. Come 2 think of it the portion dat go to d agencies ( nse, sec, cscs...) is more dan 0.25%. If at all ..... It ll nt last else d condition dat ll folow ll frighten u. I ve learnt my lesson from dbs extra.

From the mail I posted, the nse and other mandatory fees are still there- 0.3%, its only the brokers fee that was drastically reduced and I see the sense in it. They will make a lot of money from traders. The more transactions we make(cos of the reduced fees) the more money they make, besides, trading is going online with xgen so they will be having less staff as customers will be executing their trades. They have automated a lot of things too. They will just need few csu and few mkters. Turnover is what they will use to conquer the mkt.
Make I go search for the book on how to benefit from the volatility of the mkt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalan: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2013
mercylicious:

From the mail I posted, the nse and other mandatory fees are still there- 0.3%, its only the brokers fee that was drastically reduced and I see the sense in it. They will make a lot of money from traders. The more transactions we make(cos of the reduced fees) the more money they make, besides, trading is going online with xgen so they will be having less staff as customers will be executing their trades. They have automated a lot of things too. They will just need few csu and few mkters. Turnover is what they will use to conquer the mkt.
Make I go search for the book on how to benefit from the volatility of the mkt.

Well said.
but i still ask that we be careful, as Elai147 rightly noted there must be a catch. But using cost as a competitive advantage with an inelastic product dont make economic sense, they might be damaging their ROI just to pull in customers, after a while they will retreat, as its not feasible- loss leader strategy is a short-term promotional stunt in marketing.
I hope they dont bite more than they can chew...

@mercylicious;
Have u gotten the book? pls share. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Audacius: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2013
Everything about investment na risk. Be audacious, but on your own bill, after due diligence. I guess they are banking on turnover. Many customers will mean "losses" are averaged out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zegra, ositadima1(m), lionshare, stcool(m), lexy2lexy, Frangel, KarlTom, Amaa2019(m), BuchyD, crownprince2017, ndept, tayejay(m), presiade(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.