Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10842170 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Agbalowomeri:

Na witches and wizards
funnnyy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
pls any problem with ZENITH? r pple dumping it? todays trading value is higher than GTB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mfunkynation:
pls any problem with ZENITH? r pple dumping it? todays trading value is higher than GTB

Maybe my own time to join at 8.0 junction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
leo1234:

This one the price is falling.
Hope nothing is wrong.

Opportunity to park the stock with Parker.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
leo1234:

Why didn't you sell @ 0.98 since you need the money urgently?

Wickedness grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
locodemy:
Are people still doing JIJO at NSE?

Ask Madam Mercy, She's the secretary general of JIJO group of companies.

I am just an ordinary member.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Youngzedd:

Opportunity to park the stock with Parker.
People are dumping it and you want to park?
Maybe they are anticipating poor financial result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Youngzedd:

Wickedness grin grin

grin I am not wicked o
Many people were ready to buy FCMB @ 0.98 just last week. I regretted not dumping it then. But I am for long term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
leo1234:

grin I am not wicked o
Many people were ready to buy FCMB @ 0.98 just last week. I regretted not dumping it then. But I am for long term.
fcmb may likely merge or raise funds tru Public offer, or reconstruction...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
locodemy:

Maybe my own time to join at 8.0 junction
na so yu talk n no get any last tyme opportunity presented it self

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:20am On Feb 16, 2016
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VO01K

Oil prices surged to their highest levels in more than a week as news of a meeting of top officials from the world's biggest oil producers spurred speculation of an eventual deal to tackle a deep supply glut.

U.S. crude CLc1 was up $1.43 at $30.87 by 0330 GMT as the market reopened following a shortened holiday session. The contract rose by as much as $1.50, or 5.1 percent, to $30.94, the highest since Feb. 8, building on Friday's more than 12 percent surge.

Brent crude for April delivery LCOc1 was up $1.21 at $34.60 a barrel. It rose as high as $34.72, the highest level since Feb. 5, after rising 11 percent on Friday.

The world's top two oil exporters, Saudi Arabia and Russia, will hold talks together with their counterparts from Venezuela and Qatar in Doha on Tuesday, sources told Reuters.

The meeting is the latest effort by some members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries to join with non-OPEC producers in curtailing output. By cutting back production, they hope to reduce the existing supply glut that has pushed prices to the lowest in more than a decade.

Analysts remain cautious, however, that the meeting will result in an agreement. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oluwadanie1(m): 7:25am On Feb 16, 2016
good morning everyone, pls i just need some little advices on how to go about buying stocks in the Nigerian market. what is the the lowest amount i can invest with? do i have to renew this amount on an annual basis? is it advisable for a student that i am to go into stock trading? and many more questions.

thanks in anticipation sir/ma.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:35am On Feb 16, 2016
PETERiCHY:
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VO01K
Oil prices surged to their highest levels in more than a week as news of a meeting of top officials from the world's biggest oil producers spurred speculation of an eventual deal to tackle a deep supply glut. ...

Great news. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 16, 2016
oluwadanie1:
good morning everyone, pls i just need some little advices on how to go about buying stocks in the Nigerian market. what is the the lowest amount i can invest with? do i have to renew this amount on an annual basis? is it advisable for a student that i am to go into stock trading? and many more questions.

thanks in anticipation sir/ma.

Before i joined this forum,i first went thru the previous posts of the active members.most of the questions people keep on repeating are already answered.pls go thru the back posts and that will help you alot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Mfunkynation:

There could be a number of reasons for the drop in Zenith share price including:

1. Rumours of a poor result (My opinion: I dont think so)
2. Rumours of a poor dividend but with fair result (My opinion: Maybe)
3. Foreign Institutional shareholders reducing exposure to the naira due to the state of Nigeria's macro economy (My opinion: Highly probable. Zenith is very exposed to these guys. A whooping 15.82% of Zenith shares is owned by these guys. They caused the January bleeding Zenith suffered according to NSE boss. They may be at it again.)
4. Automatic Stop loss triggered at N12. Many investors may have considered N12 as a key support point below which a stop-loss trigger is activated. You will notice that the bleeding of yesterday coincided with the N12 price. (My opinion: Very likely scenario)

I DO NOT have any inside information from Zenith so these are just scenarios I am painting. But if scenarios 1 or 2 are valid, we have a real problem. If scenarios 3 and 4 are valid without 1 or 2 being true, there is no cause for alarm because water will always find its level. I think the picture will be clearer during today's trading.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oluwadanie1(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2016
locodemy:

Before i joined this forum,i first went thru the previous posts of the active members.most of the questions people keep on repeating are already answered.pls go thru the back posts and that will help you alot.

okay, thanks sir. i'll do just that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2016
megainvest:

There could be a number of reasons for the drop in Zenith share price including:

1. Rumours of a poor result (My opinion: I dont think so)
2. Rumours of a poor dividend but with fair result (My opinion: Maybe)
3. Foreign Institutional shareholders reducing exposure to the naira due to the state of Nigeria's macro economy (My opinion: Highly probable. Zenith is very exposed to these guys. A whooping 15.82% of Zenith shares is owned by these guys. They caused the January bleeding Zenith suffered according to NSE boss. They may be at it again.)
4. Automatic Stop loss triggered at N12. Many investors may have considered N12 as a key support point below which a stop-loss trigger is activated. You will notice that the bleeding of yesterday coincided with the N12 price. (My opinion: Very likely scenario)

I DO NOT have any inside information from Zenith so these are just scenarios I am painting. But if scenarios 1 or 2 are valid, we have a real problem. If scenarios 3 and 4 are valid without 1 or 2 being true, there is no cause for alarm because water will always find its level. I think the picture will be clearer during today's trading.
tanks for this.... i like it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2016
BSITL, Please is there a place in Nigeria where Gold bars are sold?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2016
Shout out to old members of this thread.....Please dont 4get to remind us when this market would bottom out, there are so many juicy stocks out there but I find out that as each month passes by,my money should be able to buy more......Averaging down is not in my books o!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2016
megainvest:
BSITL, Please is there a place in Nigeria where Gold bars are sold?

yes ooo.
Its sold in Kano, but u will get it cheaper in dubai.
I used to have a friend that was into it while we were in school. Please note that demand for gold in Nigeria has decreased, so selling might be a problem, unless u have in mind to buy and keep for abt 10 years (which many do). Keep safe in a banks vault and pay yearly fees (insurance and safe custody fees).

I also heard gold is sold in commodity mkt ( though u dont see d physical gold). Its just like stock mkt where u buy stock but dont see it physically. feelamong and others, throw in more light on the commodity mkt things or refer to a thread if there is already one for it.

God, i need like 5 streams of viable income.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2016
Thanks mercylicious. I know Meristem has a commodity trading platform MeriFX but I don't like it because as you said, you do not really own the gold. It is even worse because, unlike stocks you cannot even take delivery of the hard gold if you want to. You only earn by placing a bet on the price. I prefer to keep the gold in my vault!

Meanwhile, SEPLAT has been on full bid for days now. I'm feeling on top of d world right now! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2016
Dangote Cement is probably going up for the now! It would probably get to at least N180 before the end of February! The trend is always your friend,don't fight it(Jesse Livermore).

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2016
EDUECO:
Dangote Cement is probably going up for the now! It will probably get to at least N180 before the end of February! The trend is always your friend,don't fight it(Jesse Livermore).

That will be a good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2016
megainvest:
Thanks mercylicious. I know Meristem has a commodity trading platform MeriFX but I don't like it because as you said, you do not really own the gold. It is even worse because, unlike stocks you cannot even take delivery of the hard gold if you want to. You only earn by placing a bet on the price. I prefer to keep the gold in my vault!

Meanwhile, SEPLAT has been on full bid for days now. I'm feeling on top of d world right now! cool

You should. I sold mine at N236.09, about 50% gain and can only watch now. Lol. It might touch N300 the way it is firing up. NOT a BUY recommendation for anyone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2016
Manonamission:

You should. I sold mine at N236.09, about 50% gain and can only watch now. Lol. It might touch N300 the way it is firing up. NOT a BUY recommendation for anyone.
sold mine 246 and 247.75. it was my best jijo so far this year. 3days kill.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2016
I buy in tranches and sell in tranches. Sold some at 264.71 yesterday and more at 274.37 today. I still have enough for the harvest ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2016
fo on full offer. last price was 230.
Any news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2016
EDUECO:
Dangote Cement is probably going up for the now! It would probably get to at least N180 before the end of February! The trend is always your friend,don't fight it (Jesse Livermore).
You are on your own!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2016
davide470:
You are on your own!
Dangote Cement is everywhere! Aliko Dangote is officially the richest man in Africa, I believe you already know what this portends for Dangote Cement at the moment! Never try to fight the trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2016
mercylicious:
fo on full offer. last price was 230.
Any news?
Do you mean N330? This FO may not fall below N300 until first week of March!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
EDUECO:
Do you mean N330? This FO may not fall below N300 until first week of March!

yes ooo.

also zenith is digging for crude oil. grin
It may close at n11 today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Diyke4rich, Jerekre(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.