Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,723 members, 7,862,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11076319 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2016
Intendy:
zenith @ 11 d price the institutional investor bought about 2 weeks ago
so no shaking for those buying but may still get lower

Better look less and see more.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2016
megainvest:
FBNH and Zenith bids increasing with fewer offers left. Are we close to the bottom? Do your DD
know that zenith loss -40k, tomorrow will continue!!! Foreign investors selling off their stocks.. Waiting @ N10!!! If naira continue to depreciate..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2016
newdada:

Wasn't there a certain institutional investor that bought millions of units of Oando at 16naira some months back?
of cause when they were buying @ 16 it was trading @ around 20 same with zenith d investors bought @ 11 when it was @ #13+
they may have more money than an individual investor but not always the intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2016
locodemy:

please, explain abeg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2016
locodemy:

there is no point rushing.and its not compulsory one must buy everytime there are many opportunities out there.
That's why I'm easy,easy like sunday morning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2016
http://nigerianow.news/nigeria-four-oil-exporters-hit-by-falling-currency-value-says-opec/

Africa’s largest economy was hard hit by the falling oil prices. The national currency, the naira, dropped against the dollar by more than 50 per cent over the past year.

On January 20, the Federal Government requested $3.5 billion loan from the International Monet6ary Fund(IMF) and the African development Bank to plug its $15billion budget gap.

The country’s oil revenues are expected to fall by 70 percent in 2016, while the hard currency reserves almost halved from $50billion to $28billion and the state’s emergncy fund went from $2 billion in 2009 to $2.3billion currently.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Intendy:

of cause when they were buying @ 16 it was trading @ around 20 same with zenith d investors bought @ 11 when it was @ #13+
they may have more money than an individual investor but not always the intelligence.

Means institutional investors may be currently buying at N9

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
PETERiCHY:
http://nigerianow.news/nigeria-four-oil-exporters-hit-by-falling-currency-value-says-opec/

Africa’s largest economy was hard hit by the falling oil prices. The national currency, the naira, dropped against the dollar by more than 50 per cent over the past year.

On January 20, the Federal Government requested $3.5 billion loan from the International Monet6ary Fund(IMF) and the African development Bank to plug its $15billion budget gap.

The country’s oil revenues are expected to fall by 70 percent in 2016, while the hard currency reserves almost halved from $50billion to $28billion and the state’s emergncy fund went from $2 billion in 2009 to $2.3billion currently.

Better sell all the shares you have now. This is not going to get any better. if foreign stocks do go down with oil, I wonder what people will expect Nigerian stocks to do with oil. It'll just sink with it..... It is just a matter of time.

Foreign investors a bailing out only slowly so as not to allow their own exit to sink prices because anyway they'll be restricted by the limited forex window
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Team Seplat, I dey envy sorry hail una o smiley

Which stock is the next big thing after Seplat?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oil is now $35.3. If you are afraid, sell all your stocks and leave the market for us who are not afraid. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Intendy:

there is no point rushing.and its not compulsory one must buy everytime there are many opportunities out there.
That's why I'm easy,easy like sunday morning.
bros, shld i sold off my Zenith... cos i dnt understand this down trend oooo...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
megainvest:
Oil is now $35.3. If you are afraid, sell all your stocks and leave the market for us who are not afraid. cool

Whatever, it can't go above $50. And as long as it remains below $50 for an extended period, there is bound to be trouble. There is just no way there won't be trouble.

I'm even looking for a way to liquidate my real estate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mfunkynation:
I don't know the reason why u bought?
but its still good @ this price.
it will be under buy and hold recommendation but under sell if you need money badly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mfunkynation:
na fall in price make my oga mis yarn english

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Zenith bears are still very much around but they are not in a hurry to sell. Millions on offer waiting to offload. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
austinkenneth:

Whatever, it can't go above $50. And as long as it remains below $50 for an extended period, there is bound to be trouble. There is just no way there won't be trouble.

I'm even looking for a way to liquidate my real estate.

Oil at $50 per barrel is not ideal but if it's stable at this price, then the volatility and unpredictability of markets should abate. I dare say, there won't be any trouble at that price. A lot of producers will produce profitably at that price, sweet relief for countries with budget deficits already. The volatility of crude price and exchange rate(especially in Nigeria) is the major problem.

Just make sure you don't liquidate yourself too grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Intendy:

I don't know the reason why u bought?
but its still good @ this price.
it will be under buy and hold recommendation but under sell if you need money badly
i want to hold on d quantity i have.... hope is a good idea?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mfunkynation:
i want to hold on d quantity i have.... hope is a good idea?
good
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
What will happen to fbnh loan impairment now. oh boy, time to bail out of the stock. crashing to N1 soon

The NNPC boss said the firm would also restructure Strategic Alliance Agreements (SAA) held by Atlantic Energy to raise funds for oil blocks sold by Royal Dutch Shell.
NNPC, according to him, is expected to conclude a deal within two months for a new partner to pay up to $1.3 billion to take over the Atlantic agreements. The blocks were originally sold to indigenous oil companies by Shell.
I’m saying to Atlantic, sorry, you’re out because there’s been a breach,” he said. “Whoever comes in has to give a sign-in fee almost equivalent to what I’ve lost ... we’ll have a massive increase in volume out of those fields, we’re going to have 150,000 to 200,000 bpd from the current 40,000 to 50,000 bpd.”

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/nnpc-begins-concessions-for-pipelines-depots-in-march/133985.html#I4rKwWuAqCMAXsrh.99
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Manonamission:

Oil at $50 per barrel is not ideal but if it's stable at this price, then the volatility and unpredictability of markets should abate. I dare say, there won't be any trouble at that price. A lot of producers will produce profitably at that price, sweet relief for countries with budget deficits already. The volatility of crude price and exchange rate(especially in Nigeria) is the major problem.

Just make sure you don't liquidate yourself too grin grin
grin grin grin
Even $50 is now what we are praying for grin
The era of high oil prices is over. At $50 a fracklog of over 4000 wells drilled but not yet completed will kick in.
We are talking about Iran, lets not forget libya which will come in when they resolve their crisis.

I've thought hard about it. Something really has to give and I think what'll give is the economy of the oil producers.

If the economy is giving, you'll see it give first on the banks.

The bottom should be about 19000 in NSE All share index and/or NSE banking index of <180

THESE ARE WHAT I NEED TO COMPENSATE ME FOR THE RISK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
austinkenneth:

grin grin grin
Even $50 is now what we are praying for grin
The era of high oil prices is over. At $50 a fracklog of over 4000 wells drilled but not yet completed will kick in.
We are talking about Iran, lets not forget libya which will come in when they resolve their crisis.

I've thought hard about it. Something really has to give and I think what'll give is the economy of the oil producers.

If the economy is giving, you'll see it give first on the banks.

The bottom should be about 19000 in NSE All share index and/or NSE banking index of <180

THESE ARE WHAT I NEED TO COMPENSATE ME FOR THE RISK

At all, at all...na him bad pass grin
I am not predicting oil will sell at $50 per barrel but that a stable price is what the markets needs. How can you plan with a variable that is unstable? Imagine working in an organisation where your salary is as unpredictable as the oil price. Just when you think ...oh my salary is 50k monthly, your credit alert at the end of the month is 40k cry And then you think.....ok, I don't have a choice.....let me plan my life with 40k, only for the salary to drop to 30k the following month. Crazy right? This stability is also needed in our FX market, unfortunately, I don't see that happening until we earn enough forex (whether through non-oil or oil exports) to meet essential demand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nestle coming out with a poor result. the result is poor from my own point of view
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Intendy:
Nestle coming out with a poor result.
the result is poor from my own point of view

Have you seen the result already? Pls share with us. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
megainvest:

Wife wey dem dey carry come meet you, person no dey stretch neck dey look am from afar. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Going, going, gone!!!! smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
megainvest:

my oga just relax.I wouldn't create problem for myself and the ----- cause this is a public forum and could as well be monitored.
it against sec and NSE rules.
insider trading or info.
don't take offence
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Final boarding call for Zenith?

Do your DD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Intendy:
Nestle coming out with a poor result.
the result is poor from my own point of view

Please don't just come here and spew unconfirmed news or say things to misinform people. I can tell you that your alarm is false and full of mischief. Nestle 2015 results would be fantastic and impressive based on Q3-2015 report and YoY result. However, for Q1-2016 result, i suppose, from current trends might be the one investors need to be worried about for obvious reasons...Nevertheless, my recommendation is still....b...and h....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
megainvest:
Final boarding call for Zenith?

Do your DD

Zenith ended on full bid today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Coolcash1:

Please don't just come here and spew unconfirmed news or say things to misinform people. I can tell you that your alarm is false and full of mischief. Nestle 2015 results would be fantastic and impressive based on Q3-2015 report and YoY result. However, for Q1-2016 result, i suppose, from current trends might be the one investors need to be worried about for obvious reasons...Nevertheless, my recommendation is still....b...and h....

hahahaha is okay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
mercylicious:

haahahaha.
I like the back to back bullish news (agba, dont come here)
May back to back hit news follow my portfolio till end of april.
Amenoooooooooooooo.....................

@b2br, how far? u don sow finish, come relax dey watch in 3d.
I dey watch in 3D my sister but e still get one more stock i need to load. Na money yab man. embarassed Hopefully by next week i will load. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: egojeny1(f), Princkez, sterlingD(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.